March 24th, 2010

YeWook - pouty

2 untitled drabbles (1 for the 100 SuJu Challenge)

Theme #29: Sea
Pairing: Sungmin/Siwon
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 569
Summary: PWP, written for black_goose. Inspired by SiMin grinding each other at SuShow Malaysia.

It's always fast when it's with Siwon, rough and fast and completely at odds with his usual gentle persona. )

Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 486
Summary: Ryeowook finds mysterious little notes scattered about his bedroom and wonders who they're from.
A/N: Written for hoyah. Prompted by a convo between her and coyotecolored where they were being all "Yesung would totes write Ryeowook creepy love notes and Ryeowook would think it was sweet and love it \O///".

I love everything about you, from the tips of your hair right down to your cute little toes, the note says. )
Siwon - Reason

[fic] Stuck In The Middle

Title: Stuck In The Middle
Rating: R-ish mainly, NC-17 at some point
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 6 of ?

Part 6.

Previous Parts: [1] || [2] || [3] || [4] || [5]
  • Current Music
    Stand By U - DBSK

Fic Dump!

Title: Jezebel (Part One)
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: R (NC-17 in Part Two) 
Warning: Sexual Kink
Summary: Looks can be deceiving. Then again, so can the things you read. Two-shot.

( When the red light comes on... )

Title: Baby, Baby
Chapter: One
Pairing: KyuMin
Warning: Mpreg
Summary: Life was simple, easy, and somewhat dull. But the sex was great and who was Cho Kyuhyun to complain when he was getting it good? However, when that all stopped, when a certain inexplicable medical condition flipped his world into told WTF-ness, Kyuhyun is forced to reevaluate his life, his lover, and reproduction.

That aside, I saw no point in lying about this, but Sungmin - naked Sungmin - was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. )

Title: Domestic Violence Series
Part: One – There Are Some Things You Shouldn’t Say
Pairing(s): HyukMin, YeWook
Summary: Drabble-series revolving around various pairings and their love/hate relationships.

You're a Tease! )

Title: Yours, Mines, and Ours
Chapter: Three – So Come On In, Let’s Rock This House
Pairing(s): KangTeuk
Warning: Genderswitch, Dialogue-heavy.
Summary: Leeteuk and Kangin met and fell in love – they just neglected to tell their children. With Leeteuk’s family of six and Kangin’s family of seven, living under one roof with teenage children should be fun… right?

So Come On In, Let's Rock This House )
ryeomin
  • lmccam

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust Chapter 8

Title: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Pairing: HenMi, KyuMin, HyukHae, SiBum . YeWook(Main!), but not just yet :)
Rating: PG-13 for swearing and innuendos (The sexual kind.)
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy , sadly I have to add angst! :(
Disclaimer: FIRST FANFIC! YAYS! Of course I own them… >.>
Notes: AMEN TO SPELLCHECK! Please read, comment and Critique! Remember, I can’t find out where you live and beat you up. I think. Maybe if you let me know your name, age and address… ^-^
Summary: Kim Ryeowook always knew he was not normal for his age. Despite this knowledge, he had never really known how odd he really was until he had shrunk down to 6 inches. Though, that’s getting ahead of the story.
(Pssh, Summary skills? What summary skills?)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

YAY for the NEW CHAPTER and my diabolically slow updates!!!!

Chapter 8
[f(x)] moustache. idk names //bricked ><

It's Okay to be Gay - three//three - Eunhae

Title: It's Okay to be Gay
Author: pinksharpii
Pairing: Eunhae, broken!Kihae
Length: [part one] [part two] [three//three]
Genre: school
Summary: Kibum and Donghae have been happily together for several months now. But Donghae doesn't suspect their relationship to change from a simple walk home from school.
Warning: language, smut
A/N: first person - Donghae POV.
omg. Why does everything I write end up with sex?! Sex does not solve everything. I kind of like this and I don't. I'm kind of getting sick of this fic. I don't know. Maybe it's because it's hard to keep the characters in character. So I'm pretty sure this is my last chapter.

EDIT: Everyone who tried to view the entry since this morning (or whatever time zone you are in) I'm sorry. I set it as private when I typed up half of it and forgot to change it before school, as I was in a hurry. It's fully readable to everyone now. My bad. :)
Balloons

[FanFic] Please No....

Title: Please No....
Pairings: Changmin/Kyuhyun
Ratings : G 
Genre : Humor, Crack (?)
Dedicated to <lj user="yamadaxhitomiusername"  title="yamadaxhitomi">
A/N OMG I M NOT SURE IF I DEDICATED IT PROPERLY...first time doing it!
...and i think this fic is fail! SORRY BB!!! one for the lateness and two for the lame fic!!
Summary : What happened between Kyuhyun and Changmin

Collapse )

• Current Mood
    annoyed
HAHA
  • famnos

Of Gangs and Wars [4/?]

WOW. Has it been THAT long since I posted. I DID not REALIZE THAT. SORRY >.<;;

Title: Of Gangs and Wars [4/?]
Author: famnos  (me, hehe~)
Pairing: KiHae, EunHae SiMin, slight HanChul, slight YeWook
Rating: Making this NC-17 now, just to be save~ I just don't have a clue how to rate things
Warnings: Contains Death, Violence, Drugs and Sex
Summary: The Chois and The Kims rule the Underground of Seoul. Now comes the time to find the real Boss.
Notes: Okay, I've only been to Canada once, so I don't know anything about their crime rates or anything but yeah...I needed it to be like that, sorry dear Canadians. Other than that I am trying to end this slowly so I guess...maybe about two or three mor chapters? Oh and in this Chapter we have some SiHanChul backstory! I am sorry if this chapter proceeds a little slower and has less action, but...there will be showdown soon.

Somehow I always lose my ideas on the way and get confused, so I hope this story does still make some kind of sense.

As always dedicated to 2thechangmin , who's finally back and alive and yay! not beta-ed but I hope it's alright XD

“How can I help you?” The smile the clerk gave Henry almost made him turn around and leave again. He couldn't really stand happy, bright people. God, memories were a bitch.

To Be With You (chapter 12 & 13), The pay for love (7 & 8)

Title : TO BE WITH YOU
Pairing : Hanchul, Shichul
Rating : Pg13 and above
Length : 15? (sorry, develop too much, and it getting longer XDD)
Genre : drama, crack, angst, romance
Warning : rape. (just simple ^^)

Summary : Shihanchul, are best friends in high school. Heechul is childhood friend with shiwon, then since they meet hankyung on high school, the three of them stuck to each other. Many girls envy heechul. He always close to shiwon, the most famous man in high school and hankyung, the rich, charming, manly and kindhearted Chinese man follow him everywhere he goes. The 3 ofthem fine with it, until jealousy comes and one of them crossover the bedt friends line for his ego to own the man he loved.

Collapse )

NEW !!
Chapter 12 :
“damn, shiwon already immune to my pout. It always works before,” )

Chapter 13 :
“I have my promised once in this place.” He let go of heechul’s hand to touch the big tree. Smile decorating his handsome face made heechul more curious.  )

==============================================================================================================

Title : THE PAY FOR LOVE
Pairing : Kyumin, kangteuk, kangmin.
length : 7&8 / 9 ( epilogue)
rating : overall R
genre : romance, angst, drama, SMUT
Disclaimer : the idea is mine, if it has some similarity with other fic, I do apologize, but IT REALLY IS MINE.

Summary :kyuhyun is a genius smart ass, he known with his stubbornness. everything he want must be his. and he found one that he really want, a pretty man who is older than him. Lee Sungmin.

but what will happen when the pretty man he love is actually his cousin's boyfriend?
what trick is up under his sleeve to own the man he love?
could it be that he is just a cold hearted man who selfishly didn't to care about anyone else, including his own cousin?

Collapse )
NEW !!

Chapter 7 :

“you have apartment, your own room, but you choose to come to my place?” the cute man put his hands on his hips, eyebrows raised high.

Chapter 8 :

“no it’s not. I-I chose you!! Isn’t that what you want! I will break up with sungmin! I’ll do whatever you want just don’t leave me..”

Lovesick

Title: Lovesick
Summary: A boy stumbled upon Kyuhyun having a morning tryst and that evening he met the boy cleaning the same bench he had used. He decided to use him as his subject for an art assignment and developed an infatuation for him.
Pairing: Kyuhyun / Yesung
Author: waruiyume80 

100 Super Junior Fics Challenge Prompt: 021 – Park Benches
100 Fics Archive

the spins: chapter 2

Title: The SPiNs: Chapter 2.
Pairing: Fictional+Onew, Jongkey, Fictional+Kyuhyun
Rating: G
Summary: Three girls must escape from the clutches of the Amy-minions they encounter on their journey around the world. Their efforts are supported by SuJu members and SHINee.

["Cue the effects!"]
suju - donghae lip bite

[mod] Ratings and Warnings: How To

There are a couple of things that I've seen done incorrectly on the community lately, and I think it's about time to address both of these issues, and hopefully clear up some of the confusion people have over them.

These issues in particular are: ratings, and warnings.

Firstly, let us deal with Collapse )

And now, onto the second issue that I've come across quite a lot recently at the community, and that is:

Collapse )

I know that this was an extremely long post, but I really wanted to address these two particular issues in detail so as to clear up a few problems that I've seen occuring quite regularly lately. I hope that this post has helped for those who weren't sure about these, and if anyone has any questions, or would like further clarifications, or even thinks that there is something I ought to add to this, then please just leave a comment! I'm here to help and to ensure that all members here have as enjoyable a time reading as possible.

This post will remain, and will receive both tags like all of our helpful/advice posts, and can be found located in the community sidebar on the main page.
black crab

[Drabble] Life Couldn't Get Better

Title: Life did not get better.
Author: crabbyqtee
Pairing: None, really. (tho if ur biased u can squint hanchul)
Genre: Angst
Disclaimer: They are not mine. Luckily
Summary: HeeChul realizes in that moment their lives couldn’t get better… and they really didn’t.
Notes: I wrote this back in October... rite after KangIn's DUI incident. It makes an awful lot more sense than back then... courtesy of HanGeng and his hapiness... Enjoy.

(follow fake cut~).

onceagainitsdonghae

Puppy Love [14/?]

Title: Puppy Love
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main EunHae, !main KyuMin, !main Qmi, !main KiYeon?, !main SungYeon?(other implied pairings)
Parts: 14/?
Genre: Fluff, Angst, Romance
Rating: PG13
Summary: Eunhyuk and Sungmin have been having a long distance relationship for quite a while, and it's been going quite fine until Eunhyuk surprisingly shows up at Sungmin's school as the new 'transfer' student.
WarningNot betaed.

( Chapter 01 ) ( Chapter 02 ) ( Chapter 03 ) ( Chapter 04 )
(
Chapter 05 ) ( Chapter 06 ) ( Chapter 07 ) ( Chapter 08 )
( Chapter 09 ) ( Chapter 10 ) ( Chapter 11 ) ( Chapter 12 )
( Chapter 13 )

"Hyukkie, you're cute when you're embarassed." )

yssmhangenglol

Forgotten Beautiful Things [16/?]

Title: Forgotten Beautiful Things
Chapter: 16
Rating: PG-PG13
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance, Adventure
Pairings: A lot but mainly Hanchul with snippets of Henwook, Kyumi, Eunhae, Sungwon, Kangteuk, Yunjae, Yoosu, and possibly more
Disclamer: I don't own Suju, or any of the characters. I wish I did, but sadly....:tear tear: Also this story was inspired by Tamora Pierce's writing. It's not a cover or rewrite of it but there are elements that were inspired by her. Her books are amazing and I can't help but be a bit influenced by her. Hopefully there are still a lot of differences and that this disclaimer will credit her for being my inspiration.
Summary: Hangeng is a dancing boy given as a gift to Prince Heechul for his birthday. Unfortunately, there are nobles who want power and an intricate web of misunderstanding, betrayals, and heartbreak may condemn fate's original plan.

He leaned against the open window and closed his eyes feeling the breeze against his skin. Spring was coming. A time of renewal, rebirth, a new start. A time of change.

Nil Icon

it's always brighter - kyuhae - 1/1

Eunhyuk3

Precious Love (Chapter 17)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1) | Chapter 13 (Part 2) | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17
  • mayshy

(no subject)

Title:Wrong Temptation
Pairing: YeWon [Yeusng/Siwon], 2woon, past!YoonHae, eventual!HaeHyuk, mention of HanChul
Rating: PG, for now
Genre:Romance, Angst, Drama
Summary:Kim Jongwoon, most commonly known as Yesung…
To everyone that is.

Yesung is a model, but not just any model. He is a supermodel. He is always being requested for and everyone knows him, even out of Korea. He has all the women and men wanting him. Even the celebrities would say how they are his fans. Yesung was amazing, but there was something about him… something meticulous about him, yet no one knew what it was.

What is this big secret Yesung hides? Will Siwon ever find out what it is? And if he does, what will he do?

Prologue

Graduation Day && Wonderland Chapter 1 && 2

Title Graduation Day
Pairing: Eunhae
Summary: It's Graduation day. The last day Donghae will see his teacher/crush, Lee Hyuk Jae

Hyuk Jae smiles as he painfully (in my opinion) lets go off my arm.

WARNING: ANGST. 100% D:

---

Title: Wonderland
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: R
Summary: Eunhyuk, a normal every day boy, suddenly enters a room that has been unopened for years. There, he stays and lives in a world full of witches and wizards.
A/N: I was excited of this story. :) So I made more than 1 chapter. ^^

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

WARNING: *upcoming* smart-ass wizard and a no ordinary human boy
  • Current Music
    Fearless - Taylor Swift
icon1

Sorry For The Late Update :((

Title: Dear Stranger
Claim: Pairing
Pairing: Henry/Ryeowook
Sub-pairing/s: Kyuhyun/Sungmin && Siwon/Heechul (if you squint LoLz)
Prompt: 010. Umbrella
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Word Count: Ms Words says 926
Summary: Henry Lau, CEO of Lau Industries, takes a walk at the park during afternoon breaks. Here, he meets a man who whom he had a mutual relationship with.

Chapters:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
  • Current Music
    Mister - KARA