March 22nd, 2010

Stuffed Froggie in a corner

St. Patrick's Day

Title: St. Patrick's Day
Characters: All of SJ. Main: Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry (Heechul too?)
Rating: PG 13 (Language...)
Genre: Humor.
Summary: Donghae decides to celebrate Canadian (Irish?) style to cheer Henry up.

A/N: St. Patrick's day was a few days ago, I know, but who cares?

"Happy St. Patrick's day, Henry!"
  • Current Music
    S.E.O.U.L.- Super Junior and SNSD

School Mascot chapter 13

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 13
Genre(this chapter): Romance, CollegeAU, fluff
Rating: G(this chapter)
Characters: SUJU, SNSD, f(x), more (upcoming chapters)
Pairings: main!Kyuhyun/Seohyun, Kyuhyun/Krystal, Hangeng/Jessica, more
Summary: Super Generation Het series fanfic in a college setting
A/N: First attempt in a series fic., plese love it.. comments?? Genre and rating should vary in different chapters.. planned G-NC17/R..

SCHOOL MASCOT: Chapter 13

Chapter 12
Chapter 11
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
chapter 1
prologue

NEW SeoKyu community
Akamaru, Kiba

Jealousy

Title: Jealousy
Author: justfrancy
Genre: Smut, Romance
Rating: NC-17
Paring(s): EunHae/HyukHae
Summary: Eunhyuk got a bit jealous of people who surrounded Donghae, so he rejects Donghae's attempts to make up, but Donghae doesn't give up.
Disclaimer: None again. >_<

“You're jealous, hyung.” “Absurd.” Eunhyuk's voice trembled a bit, which caused the younger boy to laugh. “If I knew that before...” Donghae mumbled and placed himself on top of Eunhyuk.
wh

[smut] monster

Title: Monster <<<<<
Author: jhengchie 
Pairing: Henwook
Genre: Smut,
Summary: Ryeowook is a caring member of Super Junior but when Heechul crossed the lines, Henry will soon find out that this little innocent member can also be a fierce monster

Warning: Smut and swearing..
A/N: can’t get enough of Henwook smut.. and that SSII kiss issue really got me.. hahaha.. I saw a fierce Wookie when Heechul approached him…   I know.. Back to back smut.. my mind is crack!
heebuns

prank, the master

Title: Prank, the Master

Fandom:
Super Junior
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk, [side Hankyung/Heechul]
Rating: PG
Summary: As Donghae returns to Korea with the rest of SJ-M, he and Eunhyuk have more than just one trick up their sleeves. And as their master plan unravels, strange things start to happen in the SuJu dorms…

A/N: My first ever attempt at Hyukhae -- please be kind!

Donghae laughed aloud as they clinked their glasses together, “We are total masters.”
  • Current Mood
    chipper

Listen To My Heartbeat (Chapter 2)

Title: Listen to My Heartbeat
Main Pairing: EunHae
Other Characters: Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, OC
Genres: Angst, Romance, Smut
Warning: un-beta, rape, violence
Summary: Donghae was forced to marry Hyukjae, after Sungmin went to US to fulfil his dream as a famous model. Hyukjae didn’t like Donghae and he has promise to himself that he would make Donghae suffers. But, can this hatred turn into a love?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
hangeng
  • asrail

Sangji's Prince

Title: Sangji de Wang Zi (Sangji's Prince)

Pairing: HanWon, KangTeuk & others

Genre: Action, Romance

Rating: NC17

Warning: Violence. Swearing. Sex. More Violence. More Sex. (Violent Sex?) Well, this is a SuJu fic, with SuJu pairings. Do I need to tell you we have male/male sex here? Well, I thought so. Don't like it, don't read it.

Summary: Blood, sweat and tears were mixed all over his face, however Hangeng didn't mind - he was still alive. Yet, he had to do something about it or he would really die.

( Prologue: a very unpleasant meeting )

( Chapter I: first time in hell
luhan

Vulnerable (1/?)

Title: Vulnerable (1/?)
Pairings: Kind of Zhou Mi centric (in this chap) Siwon/Hankyung, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Eunhyuk (brief mention), ninja!Hanmin
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17 (for some violence)
Word Count: 2, 605
Summary: In this era, vampires are servants to the Hunter's Association, and they live in secret from the human world. But when a half-blood reveals a dark secret, betrayal and chaos erupts. Will the vampires fight back against their masters? (I honestly cannot write summaries, so please just read the fic and make one for yourself ^^)
A/N: This is the vampire AU fic i've been working on for like forever. I originally planned it to be entirely Zhou Mi centric, but i doubt it's going to work out that way... I'm still kind of figuring things out as i write, so please pardon the mistakes! :D

(Chapter 1)

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Kyuhyun. It’s been a while.” He smirks.  )
just me

Sapphire Blue Update!!

Title: Sapphire Blue Series
Author: just_me_kalista
Genre: Romance/Drama
Paring: Various

Rating: PG
Chapter 19: WTF?

(i know it's been forever, but i'm working on four new chapters this week!)

Past Chapters:
chapter 1 chapter 2 chapter 3 chapter 4 chapter 5:part 1 chapter 5:part 2 chapter 5:part 3 chapter 6 chapter 7 chapter 8 chapter 9 chapter 10 chapter 11 chapter 12 chapter 13 chapter 14 chapter 15 chapter 16 chapter 17 chapter 18