March 17th, 2010

SHINHWA BANANA

[oneshot] i lost my brain so no title for this

Title: i lost my brain so no title for this
Author: notochrasy
Rating: G
Pairing: Henry-centric, SJM.
Genre: genfic, bandfic, light angst.
Summary: “did you watch the interview with hangeng-ge?” asks henry.
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters, blah blah blah.
Word count: 706

A/N
perhaps the last fic i write to ever feature han geng in it. sadness man. oh sadness.
and i'm sorry.
for what? i'm sorry for everything.
but i'm too attached to reality to think about anything else.

( “did you watch the interview with hangeng-ge?” )

Baby Making - [QMi]

Title: Baby Making
Author: convicted_eyes 
Pairing: QMi, slight HanChul
Genre: Humour? Ninja!Romance?
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Some suggestive talk and blatant sexual references. An angry Zhou Mi.
Summary: Zhou Mi wants kids. Kyuhyun doesn't quite know how he figured it was going to work.
Authors Note:This was inspired by this because there was a point where I thought Zhou Mi looked like he wanted to kidnap those children. And also this is for sakuraimiki because we planned QMi's wedding basically (I am blatantly writing the actual wedding at some point) and really just for QMi fans everywhere. It's half nonsense but it's fun, and means I have another smutty QMi sequel to write. Enjoy guys.
Archive can be found here!

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Natasha Bedingfield - I wanna have your babies

Hiding Love (5/8) pt B

Hiding Love - (5/8) pt. A
Rating: PG
Genre: Action, Humor, Drama
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk

Summary: Being one of the most wanted burglars around, Donghae lives a life of luxury. He grew up in a family of burglars and the thrill of doing the crime just thrills him. He doesn’t hurt anyone or steal from anyone, he just steals from museums to add those objects to his exquisite collection of treasures that started growing even before his birth. However, his actual job is a s a dance instructor for this dance company and one day, a new dancer named Eunhyuk joined the company. The chase for the burglar continues but Donghae still manages to live a normal life. However, Eunhyuk started to notice some very weird and suspicious things about Donghae.

Someone broke into the inspector's office
kyumin
  • veezhi

September {2/?}

title: September
pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Heechul/Hankyung
rating: PG (just to be safe)
genre: fluff, romance, angst, AU
summary:: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are two different people with a similar dilemma. When supposed-to-be-but-not-actually fairies Hankyung and Heechul appeared before them one night, their lives are conditionally shortened into three months. Hankyung and Heechul gave them a challenge: do everything they want (and have to) do and if after three months, they can truthfully say that they have lived well, then they're entitled to one wish. One wish... for anything. Are Kyuhyun and Sungmin up to the challenge?
disclaimer: I own Super Junior AND I'm a big liar. Big, big liar. =) Seriously, I own nothing but the plot

Chapter One
Chapter Two
no peeking!

Denials of Loving Your Enemy

Title: Denials of Loving Your Enemy
Author: star_strawberry
Length: oneshot
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Disowner: I didn’t, do not, and can never own them DX
Summary: Sungmin is Kyuhyun's #1 enemy, and Kyuhyun is Sungmin's #1 enemy

“I don’t wanna!” says the 5 year old Kyuhyun when his mom forced him to be friends with another kid, Lee Sungmin. Sungmin’s eye twitches, but does his best not to punch the other on the face. He’s probably just shy… in a really rude way, he thinks. )
Ruki Icon2

two drabbles - qmi & eunhae

restoration at eighty-seven percent
paralyzing_time
angst; pg; eunhae
307 words
day 356, video 97. eunhyuk realizes how painful starting over really is. kh-esque!au

( day 1, video 1. )

-

between you and i
paralyzing_time
angst; pg; qmi
405 words
kyuhyun and zhou mi write on a glass wall that separates them.
notes: for xelfishx

( The hole is then filled up again, and Zhou Mi is helpless as he watches Kyuhyun's injured fist bleed. )
luhan

Change (10/10)

Title: Change (10/10)End
Pairings: Hankyung/Sungmin, Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Heechul, Eunhyuk/Donghae, ninja!Hanhyuk, Sihan (like reeealy ninja)
Word Count: 3, 530
Summary: Sungmin is a playboy and an envy of all boys, but he isn't what everyone thinks he is. Hankyung has a girlfriend and is overall happy, but he's always thinking about Sungmin, and he's confused because he thinks he's straight. What happens when these two falls in love??
A/N: Last chapter!!! Wow, i feel so accomplished. This is the longest thing I've ever written, and i think there'll be more to come. This was really fun.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading this fic!!! I love you all! ♥
and i hope you guys enjoy the last chapter. It's really fluffy at the end, but i'm a sucker for happy endings so there. :D

(Chapter 1) / (Chapter 2) / (Chapter 3) / (Chapter 4) / (Chapter 5) / (Chapter 6) / (Chapter 7) / (Chapter 8) / (Chapter 9) / (Chapter 10 END)

“It isn’t what it looks like, Sungmin.” Hankyung says, eyebrows scrunching up. )

THANKS EVERYONE!! :)
kyumin <3

KYUMIN & ONKEY

Title: When we meet again.
Author: Still me
Part: 3/?
Pairing: Kyumin and onkey
Genre: a little drama and maybe angst
Summary: While Kibum and Onew are searching for someone in the forest, Onew accidently hurt himself. Kibum then searched for someone to help them.

Wh-which one is he?
Kyumin

Because you never see my smile;

Title: Because you never see my smile;
Author: acewhite
Rating: PG 13
Pairing: ReaderxSJ member because yes I'm THAT indecisive.
Characters: You and a SJ Member
Length: One shot
Genre: Angst(?) :|
Summary: You know you can never be with him but inside your heart, you just hope,that maybe one day he will really see your smile.

Disclaimer: if I did own them, I'd be making hanminchulkyuhyuk real.

you just hope
Bench
  • ajikto

(no subject)

Sweet Escape | Kangmi | PG-13 | Crack(idk)
On the run, escaping from the world where he's known as 'Kangin' , he embarks on a journey where he's known as a regular citizen named Kim Youngwoon. Zhoumi who accidentally bumped in to Kangin when he sneaks out from the dorm, ends up tagging along. The story envolves around their adventure; taking shower in the public toilet, sleeping in cheap motels...stripping?

part 1

Collapse )
HK

Without a word

Title: Without a word
Pairings: HanChul <-- main, KangTeuk, EunHae (ninjas here and there)
Rating: PG-15 (changes)
Genre: Angst, humor
Summary: Heechul has loved Hangeng since pre-debut, but never said anything about it to anyone. Hiding all of his feelings is getting more and more difficult, as bad things happens and Heechul slowly starts building up a fake personality to cover up his depression. Is there a light at the end of the dark tunnel? Will there ever be a way for Heechul to be happy...
Disclaimer: They belong to themselves and me
A/N: Heechul and Hankyung ends up in a huge argument...

Chapter 8

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7
minniehyuk

Donghae Can Be So Cruel

• Current Mood
    accomplished
somethinginyourteeth
  • sirhin

Of Colors [one-shot]

Title: Of Colors
Pairing/Subject: Hankyung-centric, friendship!Hankyung/Heechul (more if you squint… a lot)
Rating: G/PG
Word Count: 1,428 Words
Disclaimer: Alas, I don't own Super Junior. :(
Summary: [one-shot] In which Hankyung thinks of the past, the present, and what the future might hold.
A/N: In lieu of what has happened, it took me 15 minutes to get hold of a plot bunny, 1 day to convince myself to do something about it, and too much time to actually type it up and convince myself to make it public. Please note that this is my first foray into writing in this fandom, which I’ve only truly been a member of for the better part of a month (yes, I’m aware of the fact that I’m dreadfully late) and it’s been over a year since I last wrote for any fandom; constructive criticism and corrections all the way to just random comments welcome. ^^

[That question passed through my mind so many times that it had almost become a mantra of a sort.]
  • Current Mood
    awake
teukie / smile

Fearless (Kangteuk) Part Three & Drabbles

Title: Fearless
Prompt: #094 - Makeup, #025 - Smoke
Pairing: Leeteuk/Kangin, Slight Leeteuk/Shindong
Rating: PG-13 (Slight angst)
Type: Long oneshot? or a short chaptered series.
Summary: Wishing to be someone daring and strong, Jungsu got his wish when makeup offered him a mask where he becomes Leeteuk. With makeup on, Jungsu was fearless. Until Kangin noticed the difference between Leeteuk and Jungsu.
-

It was supposed to be a one shot, but it got too long so I spilt it up into four parts. Not really that complicated as the summary might sound to be. Idk! ): just one more part to go!
-

"You believe it or not, I don't give a damn. I want my fucking pack!" )

Title: 10 random drabbles
Pairing: Kangteuk, Onkey (Alternating)
A/N: I've always wanted to try this out. And of course, with my favourite pairing. But I realized that I haven't been writing much Onkey lately, so I've added this pairing in. Is it allowed? :x

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random.
3. For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand: you start when it starts, and no lingering afterward; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping songs either; you have to take what comes by chance!)

-

Kangteuk drabbles )
Victoria

3 fics :)

are you my victim?
Hankyung/Heechul…sort of
PG
Heechul has dreams about public execution.
(368 words)

A/N: I'm honestly not sure what I think of this. Wrote it 5th period today at school, because I went up to the computer lab and I suddenly needed to write something. The only thing that would come out was HanChul.

flip on a switch, and everything’s fine. )

into space
Hankyung/Victoria, Hankyung/Siwon, (Hankyung/Siwon/Victoria)
R
In space, it would be so much easier.
(1396 words)

A/N: Even though I was super busy yesterday, I managed to find time to get this down on paper—or down in Google docs, at least. The inspiration from this pic makes me squeal and flail, and I put it at the end of this, so if you're super eager, go look at it, and if you're patient, read the whole thing first and then see my flaily inspiration.

hello there, the angel from my nightmare ♥ )

everybody, everybody just wanna play with me
Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
PG-13
If Kyuhyun is his inspiration, he needs a new muse.
(797 words)

A/N: Just a little something for the QMi shippers out there because I love both these boys dearly, but I haven't written this pairing yet. Title borrowed from Metric lyrics~

i’ll write you harmony in C. )
희철 ✿Dark

(no subject)

Title: "Let me be your wings" [ONE-SHOT]
Pairing: broken!HanChul ; SiChul
Rating: G
Word Count: 663
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own these guys~ agirlcandreamthough
Summary: Have you ever been so in love you felt like you were flying?

A/N; okay…idek? This has been floating in my head for days now so I had to write it…sorry if it sucks >_>;;;

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    anxious