March 16th, 2010

Monster

Author: leunah23
Pairing: Kihae, Kyuwook, slight Shichul, Hanchul
Length: 18/?
Genre: AU, Romance, Angst, Smut
Rating: NC 17
Characters: Super Junior, TOP as Seunghyeun

Summary: We all have our own monsters under our beds and inside our closets but the most dangerous ones are those inside our heads. For one Kim Kibum, mind-fucking was an entirely new thing but he found out that it was dangerously delicious if done with an equally fucked up man.

Author: It had been AGES since my last update…even I thought that continuing this series was impossible. By this time, there will probably be only 2-3 people who will remember that this fic ever existed. My deepest apologies for those who read this, I hope I can update this more often now. Feel free to review Chapter 17 here, if you need to remember what was the last thing that happened.  New reader? Feel free to start here .  Enjoy reading! 

NEW!!! CHAPTER 18!!! Here

kingdra

To Write A Love Song

Title: To Write A Love Song

Summary:
Ryeowook can't seem to write anything.

Genre: romance, fluff

Rating: G

Char/Pair: Yesung/Ryeowook

Length: 825 words; drabble/oneshot (IT IS TOO. SHORT.)

For:kpoppin 's birthday (well, it is in my time right now), and I guess akihikaru  too since she told me to write more Yewook :3

A/N: Nothing promising XD

(click to fic!)

sabille

Hour Of the Mice 5/5- ENDING!!

Title: The Hour Of The Mice
Chapter: 5/ 5
Author: arcee_bee
Pairing: KiHyuk
Genre: AU, gangster, drama, NC 17
Warning: Murder, Violence, Smut, Death, etc
Notes: I don’t know how to make a good ending for both DongHae and KiBum so I decided to make two endings instead. Let me know which one you think is better okay? Thank you so much for reading this story and hopefully I can make more stories in the future (although I am sure I don’t want to make stories with this many chapters in the future!). I am not a good action writer so it is so hard for me to finish this chapter! I tried hard to avoid the shooting scenes but I can’t. So ... please bear with this chapter!
And ... it's THE END!!!!

THE END this way!!
icon1

I Can't Help But Fall

Title: I Can't Help But Fall
Pairing: Cho Kyuhyun and Kim So Eun
Minor Characters: Super Junior, some DBSK, some Shinee, and some SNSD
Genre: Romance, Comedy, a little Angst, Action
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Super Junior, Shinee, DBSK and SNSD members. I don't even own Kim So Eun. If I owned them, I would have never written this fanfic.
Summary(do I have to?): Kim So Eun, a battered 15-year old child, runs away from home and seeks the help of her famous cousin, Kim Kibum. Knowing So Eun, Kibum let her stay in the Super Junior dorm so as not to alarm his parents about his cousin's whereabouts. Everyone was happy about this except for Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun plans to give So Eun a hellish life while she's at the dorm. Will So Eun ever survive Seoul, Korea?

Chapters:

Chapter 1: The Decision

Chapter 2: What Took You So Long?
  • Current Music
    Tapping of Keyboard

Precious Love (Chapter 15)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1) | Chapter 13 (Part 2) | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15
bossface

things that go unspoken will make themselves known [one way or another]

Title: things that go unspoken will make themselves known [one way or another]
Genre/Rating: hey, not crack! wow! fluff, PG
Pairings: Eunteuk
Summary: Jungsu wakes up and there are words on his skin. [897 words]
A/N: this has been rolling around my head for a long time ):

--

The words are black and stark against his skin when he wakes up, scrawled this way and that..
minniehyuk

When Minho Steps In Pt. 1

Title : When Minho Steps In
Author :
vivalahyuk
Paring :
Donghae/Eunhyuk; slight Minho/Eunhyuk
Rating :
PG-13

It was 2 A.M in the morning and the moon was still shining oh so brightly. That night was all silent and all that could hear was just the sound of the wind. Another sound that clearly filled Donghae’s ear and the emptiness of the night was the other boy’s moan. Correction: Hyukjae’s fucking beautiful moan. For Donghae, Hyukjae’s moan equals music. Donghae and Hyukjae were doing their make out session on the couch in the middle of the living room, didn’t care if the other members would hear.

“Hyung, doesn’t Eunhyuk-hyung looked cute when he jumped?”
  • Current Mood
    blank

Babysitting is Impossible [Chapter Fourteen]

Title: Babysitting is Impossible
Author: belicax and missi_mimi
Parts: 14/?
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Rating: R
Summary: Siwon needs no babysitter but he can't seem to let go of his latest 'sitter.'

Previous Chapters: [Chapter One] [Chapter Two] [Chapter Three] [Chapter Four] [Chapter Five] [Chapter Six] [Chapter Seven] [Chapter Eight] [Chapter Nine] [Chapter Ten] [Chapter Eleven] [Chapter Twelve] [Chapter Thirteen]

"Are you going to give me the silent treatment?"
ryeomin
  • lmccam

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust Chapter 7

Title: Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Pairing: HenMi, KyuMin, HyukHae, SiBum . YeWook(Main!), but not just yet :)
Rating: PG-13 for swearing and innuendos (The sexual kind.)
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy , sadly I have to add angst! :(
Disclaimer: FIRST FANFIC! YAYS! Of course I own them… >.>
Notes: AMEN TO SPELLCHECK! Please read, comment and Critique! Remember, I can’t find out where you live and beat you up. I think. Maybe if you let me know your name, age and address… ^-^
Summary: Kim Ryeowook always knew he was not normal for his age. Despite this knowledge, he had never really known how odd he really was until he had shrunk down to 6 inches. Though, that’s getting ahead of the story.
(Pssh, Summary skills? What summary skills?)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

I choose you NEW CHAPTER!

Chapter 7
혁이

Junction Chap.2 Part B

Title: Junction
Chapter : 2 Part B
Rating : G
Genre : romance, jealousy
Pairing : Kyumin (Kyuhyun / Sungmin) , QMi (Kyuhyun / Zhoumi) , hint of KangTeuk (Kangin / Leeteuk)
Summary : Cho Kyuhyun met with Lee Sungmin at the park, in autumn. When his PSP crashed. Sungmin gave him his card and there he is, working at Sungmin's work place. But then his heart was confused. He's dating with his manager, making out and living at his place.

(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2 part A)
colorful flower
  • ajikto

Drabble dump

Super Junior | Beast | f(x)

Contradictions | Henry/Zhoumi | G | Angst
the sun always shines the brightest, before it crashes and burn. )

Hope | Siwon/Eunhyuk | G | Fluff
Siwon would lend a warming dimpled smile, and offer a hand, and Hyukjae feels he's safe from the evil world. )

Crushed | Junhyung/Hyunseung | PG-13 | Angst
You think smoking 40 cigarettes a day would get you closer to  )

Stupidity | Amber/Krystal, Amber/Sulli | PG-13 | minor Angst/Fluff
It hurts because it's love. )

MINplease

Of love, trust and betrayal (Chapter 3)

Title: Of love, trust and betrayal (Chapter 3/7)
Genre: Bad Romance.
Pairing: Kyuhyun/girl!Sungmin, Donghae/girl!Sungmin, kid!Yesung/kid!Ryeowook
Rating: R overall because of the bad theme of incest love/lust. (might come across the border of NC17. but we'll see about that. XD
Warnings: Un-betaed. Incest.
Word Count: 2,038
Summary: Kyuhyun needed only her. She needed only him. And for them, even with all the consequences their actions might bring, it is still all that matters. (This chapter, the plot becomes clearer [or so i think~ XD] and... well... complications are introduced~ ^.^)
A/N: This is my birthday fic for Maxy!! ^.^ -glomps- I hope it doesn't suck that much though~ O_O *dies* HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB!! Constructives or the other way around,,, i would like to hear from you guys~ (specially the silent readers~ XD) just be gentle~ thanks! ^.^ oh and sorry for the late update~ *dies*

It's the only place I belong to anyway...
teukie / smile

Fearless (Kangteuk) Part two

Title: Fearless
Prompt: #094 - Makeup, #025 - Smoke
Pairing: Leeteuk/Kangin, Slight Leeteuk/Shindong
Rating: PG-13 (Slight angst)
Type: Long oneshot? or a short chaptered series.
Summary: Wishing to be someone daring and strong, Jungsu got his wish when makeup offered him a mask where he becomes Leeteuk. With makeup on, Jungsu was fearless. Until Kangin noticed the difference between Leeteuk and Jungsu.
-

It was supposed to be a one shot, but it got too long so I spilt it up into four parts. Not really that complicated as the summary might sound to be. Idk! ):
-

Leeteuk sighed heavily, as he stubbed the cigarette stick into the ashtray. )
I can see the sky

Secrets

I can't remember last time I posted here... (Damn School)

Title: Secrets
Pairing: Eunhyuk/kibum
Rating:Probably PG, but I'll say PG-13 because I really don't want to get in any trouble...
Words Count: 4296
Genre: Fluff
Summary: There were some very well-kept secrets within the Super Junior dorms.

A/N: Written for themadcheshire on sjrarepairings with the prompts "dancing", "admiration" and "hyung-dongsaeng relationship".
Hope you'll enjoy! ^^

Kangin liked girly underwear....  (Oh, you gotta click, now, don't you?)
  • Current Music
    Bulletproof - La Roux

GENIE [4]

Title: Genie
Pairing: KyuMin, YeWook
Rating: PG 13
Genre: Romance, Fantasy
Summary: If you had three wishes, what would it be? Money? Freedom? or Love? Love that any Genie can't give but you can give.
DISCLAIMER: They're not mine, but soon they will!

Wish 1 * Wish 2 * Wish 3

"When I hear White Day, next to it is I don't care. Yeah, I don't really care."

a/n: OVERJOYED. cLasSes aRe 0vEr~ woohooo!!!! and jacquejacque --for yah xD xD
  • Current Music
    ALICE - Avril Lavigne