March 13th, 2010

teukie / smile

Dangerous (Henry-centric) Chapter 3

Title: Gorgeous
Pairing: Henry-centric, slight Siwon/Henry
Rating: PG (Angst)
A/N: Henry thinks that the most dangerous people in the earth, are fans. It was only a fic based on Henry's thoughts, but somehow at the end Henry seemed to be have an incurable sickness. -_-u
-
Third chapter. Sorry for the long wait, or to anyone who's reading this. This chapter's a bad fail. The angst didn't come out that smoothly as I wanted it to be. Nevertheless, an update. Mianhae!! Its pretty late each time I was doing on it. -bows-

A theme from the 100 fics challenge was placed in this chapter as well.

Title: You’re so gorgeous
Theme: #092, Gorgeous
Pairing: Siwon/Henry

Previous Chapter(s):
Dangerous | Shadow
 -
To satisfy the... monsters that rejected him, just so that he could get accepted. )

Siwon - Reason

[fic] Stuck In The Middle

Title: Stuck In The Middle
Rating: R-ish mainly, NC-17 at some point
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 2 of ?

Part 2.
Milla <3

Kpop Idols Now Online Chp.3

Title: Kpop Idols Chat Room
Bands: Super Junior & DBSK
Author: kaisumi23
Pairings : Yunjae, Eunhae, Qmi, Hanchul, & various others
Genre: Humor, complete crack, romance, drama
Rating: PG-13+(for obscenities & strongly implied sexual situations)
Disclaimer: SM owns them, not me. But one day, I will kidnap them all.:D
Summary: Join our favorite Kpop idols in their adventures through the cyber world.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Collapse )
kyumin

Kyumin - Black Velvet - Oneshot

Title: Black Velvet
Pairing: Kyumin, not-so-ninja pairings
Disclaimer: Don't own them but I wish I did.
Rating: PG (NC-17 for a sex scene)
Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin were split up because of family demanding that Kyuhyun have a respectable marriage and move to the United States. Two years later, they meet again and the feelings still haven't faded. It took ages for Sungmin to push memories of Kyuhyun out of his life. Will he be able to do so again? Based on the song Black Velvet and a dream I had.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
ChangKyuMinHo SM Town

[fic] Crumbling beneath our Fingertips - Drabble - PG13

Title: Crumbling beneath our Fingertips
Length: Drabble
Wordcount: 800
Author: akita_ino
Pairings: broken!SiHanChul
Rating: PG13
Warnings: angst

Summary: Slowly, sometimes unnoticed, love and life change.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: I don't like doing this to my favorite characters and I destroyed not only my OTP but also a pairing I don't ship and anyway, I don't know where this came from, I usually don't do OT3, but here it is, sad little drabbel... Enjoy!

Crumbling beneath our Fingertips
Donghae2

Precious Love (Chapter 14)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1) | Chapter 13 (Part 2) | Chapter 14

Punishment

Title: Punishment
Rating: R
Pairing: HaeHyuk (Donghae = Dominant)
Summary: donghae is so pissed at hyukkie because he's been very touchy with them. specially siwon!(well in my opinion he has) So donghae plans to punish hyukkie for it.

Collapse )
Siwon UNF

Pumpkin Soup Update

Title: Pumpkin Soup
Part 13 of ..?

Pairing(s): In this part there's: KyuMin, EunHae, SiHan, QMi, HenWook, KangMin

Rating: R (sex references, cross dressing and language)

Summary: Han Geng was the prime suspect of the murder of police officer, Kim Kibum. After a year incarcerated, he has been freed due to lack of evidence.
Meanwhile, Sungmin is starting life again, as Lee Sungson - a girl, but this wasn't his choice.
Why does Han Geng want Sungmin dead so badly?

Part 13

And the other parts are all HERE IN THE MASTERLIST

Please read, comment and enjoy~
yoona

Jumping in

Title: Jump the fall
Characters: Eunhyuk, Donghae
Pairing: EunHae
Genre: Romance, Fluff, Humor
Rating: PG (possibly -13?)
Warning: kissing, some sensuality

Summary: Eunhyuk sees life as an ocean in which you either sink or swim. He's afraid to swim in fear of sinking. It's a good thing he has someone to keep him floating.

He jumped in with both feet in the ocean that was life, not really thinking about if he would sink or swim. It was more important to have jumped and have sunken than to never have jumped at all, was how he saw things.

How to Take Care of a Beautiful Boy

title: How to Take Care of a Beautiful Boy
pairing: KIHAE ( Kibum x Donghae )
rating: PG-13 to NC-17
disclaimer: I do not own SUJU, and the plot is based off of Kimi Wa Petto.
genre: Comedy, romance, fluff, and a bit of smut if you will ?
summary: Donghae's always been a loser, and Kibum has always been a road rogue. When Donghae finds an injured man lying near a dumpster, he believes that his duties as a Samaritan end short, but do his intentions and affections towards the stray really stretch only that far ?

chapters: ONE