From the Soul to the Song

From the Soul to the Song: Verse Thirty Five

Title: From the Soul to The Song
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 35/35, complete
Rating: R
Genre: AU, fantasy, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Kibum/Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: If performances, concerts, show recordings, radio shows, and practices weren’t enough, an invisible force sees fit to add yet another thing to their work load. It seems as though Earth itself has decided that Super Junior needs to be the latest to join the fight to defend it. If they thought that Heechul was dangerous as he was, they had no idea what could happen when he found he could wield fire.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, however all of the ideas contained within this story are purely my own and belong to me.

Verse Thirty Five

Masterlist

Character Information

Note Be sure to see the authors note at the end for a chance to voice your opinion on what I should write next in this universe.
Hankyung - Trap

[fic] Stuck In The Middle

Title: Stuck In The Middle
Rating: R-ish mainly, NC-17 at some point
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing(s): Shihan, Kangteuk, Yewook, Kihae (If you squint)
Warnings: Violence and blood to a certain extent, AU, Vampires, Werewolves, Character Death.
Summary: Hankyung is a transfer student in Korea for his final year of High School, after his roommate Siwon introduces him to his friends, and he befriends people of his own, he soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a conflict between two races that have been at each others throats for centuries.
Part: 1 of ?

Part 1.
&these boots

(no subject)

Title: Hello, Operator 1/?
Author: Neofatalism (neo_fatalism)
Rating: PG-13 for this chapter
Pairings: Shiwon/Hankyung, Friendship!ShiHanChul
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Shiwon has a crush on the new Chinese transfer student, Han Geng. At least he thinks he does. Han Geng struggles to pay for school by moonlighting as a phone sex operator from the suggestion of his roommate. Heechul schemes, as only Heechul can.
Notes: First Super Junior fanfic, wow. Thanks to keychains for putting the idea in my head in the first place, and incenois for being amazing and encouraging and the best person ever.

It’s just a number… I can call whenever I want.

momentum - eunhae (edited)

title: momentum
pairing: haehyuk, heehyuk bff-ery,ninja pairings
characters: eunhyuk (girl), donghae, heechul(girl), sungmin (girl),kibum,hankyung
rating: pg
genre: au,romance, gender switch
length: oneshot
summary: maybe he loved her just a little more than he was supposed to and cared for her just a little more than how a friend should.
a/n: i re-posted this because I felt that there was something lacking in the first version so I changed it a lot. this was my first fic ever and a small part of this was from a short story I've read on the internet.
disclaimer: i do not own super junior.

lovelysonata.livejournal.com/1982.html
ChangKyuMinHo SM Town

[fic] Night for Night a circle - Oneshot - PG13

Title: Night for Night a circle
Chapter: Oneshot
Wordcount: 3.386
Author: akita_ino
Pairings: Eunhae
Rating: PG13
Warnings: AU, angst

Summary: Hyukjae repeatedly meets a boy at the playground, searching for something. He promises to help him, but over time he wonders if he really wants the boy to find what he is looking for.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: kind of brother fic to In my Dream I found you, but this one can be read alone.
It's not as good as the previous one, because dreams are so much easier to write than 'kind of' reality, but I tried. Also first time writing this pairing, so I hope it's okay. Enjoy!

Night for Night a circle
Yuuki wuvv~

SiBum two-shot (1/2)

Title: Opposites Attract
Pairing: SiBum (main), other couples mentioned
Rating: ... PG15 I think?
Genre: failed!smut, romance, humor (some parts), some fluff or angst too
Disclaimer: I don't own SJ.. *sobs*
Summary: Shindong and other SJ members organize a blind date~

A/N: This is the first part. I can't post it whole since it's kinda long... T___T But I do hope you enjoy reading this part. I'll post the last one tomorrow^^

Collapse )
MAMA

Louder than Words

Title: Louder than Words

Summary: Hyukjae goes deaf, and it crashes both his world and Donghae's.

Pairing: Hyukjae/ Donghae

Rating: PG - 13

Author's Note: Uhhh. Short drabble. :D I don't know why Hyukjae's deaf here. D: Kill me now. DDD:

Dedication: to tremmy_chii: because she used to have an ear infection. She inspired this. :D and to hyukhae4ever who advertized my poll. :D ILYSM, both of you. :D

Spots for: tremmy_chii, hyukhae4ever, EAT, mara_ciro, anothersujufan and aidenfishy. ^_^ ♥

I love you too, Hae.
kyumin
  • veezhi

September {1/?}

title: September
pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Heechul/Hankyung
rating: PG (just to be safe)
genre: fluff, romance, angst, AU
summary:: Kyuhyun and Sungmin are two different people with a similar dilemma. When supposed-to-be-but-not-actually fairies Hankyung and Heechul appeared before them one night, their lives are conditionally shortened into three months. Hankyung and Heechul gave them a challenge: do everything they want (and have to) do and if after three months, they can truthfully say that they have lived well, then they're entitled to one wish. One wish... for anything. Are Kyuhyun and Sungmin up to the challenge?
disclaimer: I own the half-eaten sandwich on the table. In short, I own nothing but the plot

Chapter One
SHINHWA BANANA

[oneshot] still waiting

Title: Still Waiting
Author: notochrasy
Rating: G
Pairing: Kyuhyun-centric, Kyuhyun/Hankyung
Genre: Angst, Romance, Angst,
Summary: correspondence & conversation between Han Geng and Kyuhyun after this SM situation.
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters, blah blah blah.
Word count: 820

A/N
this is like, worst case scenario writing. i hate myself for this.
but most of this was written ages ago, i just incorporated into this circumstance.
and lol, i haven't written any fic material without han geng in it haha.

I am tired of chafing my heart against the want of you. )
  • akilei

[Update] Joker Au Chocolat Chapters 18 and 19

Title: Joker Au Chocolat
Author: AkiLei
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: PG
Subject: Ryou (Outside Character)~ Main Characters:
 Super Junior: Kibum, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Hankyung - Subject to changes/additions
 Fahrenheit: Arron
 Outside Characters: Sunhi
Length: 17/? chapters
Summary: Ryou (from my other fic, Himitsu Star) falls from a four-story building, and finds herself in a different world.
Disclaimer: I do not own any copyrighted material
Authors Note: Kind of based off of Alice in Wonderland. This is a sequel to Himitsu Star, but you don't have to read it to understand this story. ^^  Please read and review (Plus, point out typos? XDD Sorry, I'm just really OCD about my grammar)!  

: : Chapter 1 : : Chapter 2 : : Chapter 3 : : Chapter 4 : : Chapter 5 : : Chapter 6 : : Chapter 7 : : Chapter 8 : : Chapter 9 : : Chapter 10 : : Chapter 11 : : Chapter 12 : : Chapter 13 : : Chapter 14 : : Chapter 15 : : Chapter 16 : : Chapter 17 : : Chapter 18 : : Chapter 19 ; ; 
Ryeowook :D

[One-Shot] You Are My Life

Title - You Are My Life
Pairing - Yesung/Ryeowook (Borderline between friendship & romance)
Rating -PG-13 Warning: Suicide
Genre - Angst

Sorry Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun are still trapped underground in Centripetal :P
But I felt like coming back with this story that came to me one day when I was running
I use Yesung & Ryeowook because they're my favorite antagonistic pair, and Kyuhyun makes a cameo because he looks great with his new hair

------

So...Ryeowook was it?

Office Harassment ( You know you love it ) [Chapter 9A]

Title: Office Harassment ( You know you love it )
Pairing: Kyuhyun X Male!Reader and NINJA Sungmin X Male!reader.
Author: x_kitty_kitty_x
Length: 9A/?
Genre: Reader-insert AU
Rating: R for the entire thing.
WARNING: MALE!READER ( Make sure you read this first )
Summary: You, a normal average guy who graduated university with top marks gets a job at a huge enterprise, Lee cooperates. Your boss? Lee Sungmin.
What would happen next? Office Harassment? You wish...
It's more than that...

Notes: Can anyone be my salvation for my homework?! T_T
and therefore my short short short short chapter

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3A
Chapter 3B
Chapter 3C
Chapter 3D
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9A
Sungmin(3)

Welcome to my Utopia!

Title: Welcome to my Utopia
Length: ONE SHOT!
Pairings: Sungmin & Reader.
Genre: Romance/Friendship.
Rating: PG13.
Summary: You live a life that was full of hurt and sorrow, where no one cares, not even your parents. Sungmin is the only one who can take all the hurt away, he was the one you always wanted.
A/N: Another fic for my school compo. HAHAHA. This is sad again, but Sungmin makes it better, trust me. ^^ Hope you guys read it and do give me comments! LOVE <3

Instinctively, I knew I was in a world that was perfect for me.

Read, Comment, Love! *smiles*
Super Junior

Dolly Girl

Title: Dolly Girl
Pairing: HanChul/ Heechul as Girl [Tiny bit of KyuMin]
Warning/Rating:Eventual NC-17 Smut
Disclaimer: I sadly do not own the characters
Summary: Hangeng buys a human doll, trouble is that this doll is as cold as ice with a distant stare in her eyes, slowly as Hangeng uncovers her past, he finally understands why, but can he keep his distance yet protect her? [Summary sucks]

A/N: Not written for awhile sorry if this sucks, inspired by a doll I saw while shopping! One shot because I am too lazy to separately post them up!

Link here:http://sohoiyan.livejournal.com/4768.html

Blood+Lust: Chapter Twelve

Title: Blood+Lust
Chapter: Twelve – Can You Hear the Drums?
Pairing(s): KyuMin, HanChul, EunHae, KangTeuk, SiHan
Rating: R
Warnings: Genderswitch, vampires
Summary: How could one handsome stranger have such a drastic affect on her life? How was it that her world of secrets and a scarred past could link with his world of blood and lust?
For hunni23 ! She's a pain but I love her and she kinda forced me to get it together!

Chapter Twelve

Master List