From the Soul to the Song

From the Soul to the Song - Verse Thirty Four

Title: From the Soul to The Song
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 34/35
Rating: R
Genre: AU, fantasy, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Kibum/Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: If performances, concerts, show recordings, radio shows, and practices weren’t enough, an invisible force sees fit to add yet another thing to their work load. It seems as though Earth itself has decided that Super Junior needs to be the latest to join the fight to defend it. If they thought that Heechul was dangerous as he was, they had no idea what could happen when he found he could wield fire.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, however all of the ideas contained within this story are purely my own and belong to me.

Verse Thirty Four

Masterlist

Character Information
lights

(no subject)

Title: Make Me Beautiful
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Yewook
Summary: PWP, warning for pain!kink and dirty talk and size!kink
A/N: This is what fangirling leads to, crappy fic. Stay in school kids. :|
for thundersquall because i lob her. Also thank you for helping me with my size!kink fail. @ my personal journal, unlocked for a little while.

'there's a sharpness in his smile that lets Ryeowook know his throat's going to ache for days.'

Title: Series Title: 'Did I Shave My Legs for This?'; Chapter Title: 'First Straw' (Part 3)
Rating: Hard R to NC 17
Pairing: Kangteuk (Shimin mentioned, not-so-ninja!Hanchul)
Summary: In which getting to the relationship is half the fun
A/N: This was just a funny idea I had after reading about how people hate seeing Eeteuk made into a 'girl' in the Kangteuk pairing. Believe me, I have a lot of love for that pairing, but I hate it too. So this fic is basically not what it looks like. I'd appreciate it if my fellow girly!Eeteuk haters could give this a chance. I hope to eventually debunk the myth that Eeteuk is a little girl- all in four chapters! That being said, warning for cross-dressing ^^"

Bubble Pop Electric (Part 1) | Trust a Try (Part 2)

'You can call me whatever you want,'

Fic Update

Hello all.  It's been a while since I've posted and I just realised I have some fics on my LJ that I haven't shared here, so here they are!  Enjoy.

Title: Smooth
Pairings: YehWook HanChul
Summary: Sometimes Yehsung isn't as smooth as he'd like to be
Author: Cassie
Chapters: oneshot
Rating: PG13
Genre: Fluff
Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own any of the SuJu boys.... yet *cue evil laugh*

Read here

Title: Pink
Rating: U
Pairing: N/A
Genre: comedy
Summary: Siwon empties the washing machine and finds a scene of devastation.... or does he?

Disclaimer: Nope, still don't own them.

Inspired by Siwon's pink underpants.

Read here

Title: And in the Darkness Bind Them
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Sungmin/??
Genre: Dark smut
Summary: Alone in the darkness, who do you turn to?
Disclaimer: Still not mine darn it!

Collapse )

Title: The Bearded Man
Pairings: Siwon/Sungmin
Summary: Siwon has some facial adornment
Author: Cassie
Chapters: oneshot
Genre: Fluff
Disclaimer: Unfortunately I don't own any of the SuJu boys.... yet :P

Inspired by the Random Word Generator "Beard" and this.
Collapse )

Yuuki wuvv~

(no subject)

Title: Elevators
Pairing: HanChul (main), other couples hinted
Rating: ... PG15-ish? [dunno]
Genre: failed!smut, romance, humor (some parts)
Disclaimer: I don't own the members. Just this weird mind.. @_@
Summary:Elevators and strip poker?! Guuuhh... T___T

A/N: This is the last oneshot I typed during the long vacation I had before. It was actually the first but I fail at writing smut so I decided to post this last before I get started with another SiBum drabble. I'm warning chuuu... Too much fail~~~ but enjoy^^

Collapse )

School Mascot (Chapter 11)

Title: School Mascot
Chapter: 11
Genre(this chapter): Romance, CollegeAU, fluff
Rating: G(this chapter)
Characters: SUJU, SNSD, f(x), more (upcoming chapters)
Pairings: main!Kyuhyun/Seohyun, Kyuhyun/Krystal, Hangeng/Jessica, more
Summary: Super Generation Het series fanfic in a college setting
A/N: First attempt in a series fic., plese love it.. comments?? Genre and rating should vary in different chapters.. planned G-NC17/R..

School Mascot: Chapter 11
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
chapter 1
prologue

NEW SeoKyu community
ChangKyuMinHo SM Town

[fic] In my Dream I found you - oneshot - PG13

Title: In my Dream I found you
Chapter: Oneshot
Wordcount: 2.358
Author: akita_ino
Pairings: Sihan
Warnings: AU, angst

Summary: Siwon keeps dreaming of the same boy he has never seen before and over time he wonders if his mind only made him up or if the boy really is out there somewhere, maybe even waiting for him.

Disclaimer: I own nobody mentioned in this fic and claim nothing to be true. I don’t intend to make money with this and I probably will not get any, not even some charity cookies.

Notes: This idea wouldn't let me go until I wrote it down. It's not that good, a little chaotic at some parts, probably not easy to understand, but I really like it and the idea behind it ^^ so whoever wants to, enjoy!

In my Dream I found you
YeWook - pouty

russian, domesticity, for my eyes only, we belong (drabbles)

Titles: russian, domesticity, for my eyes only, we belong (drabbles)
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13 for all
Summary: 4 short drabbles inspired by girl!Ryeowook in this picture.
WARNING: Genderswitch

A/N: Written for oh_hesitate. Prompts for these drabbles come from her, g_myzo, and kayevelyn.

he’ll say yes, he’ll always say yes. )
Minhyuk

Look at me for once - Day One

Title: Look at me for once
Pairing: HenWook
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance, humor, school AU
Disclaimer: Fantasy is: I own them. Reality is: Lee Soo Monster does.

Summary: Henry is what people call the popular guy and he can live with that title very well. But what he doesn't understand is why his Hyung Ryeowook seems to hate him so much. Will Henry be able to show his Hyung that he's not like what he seems to be?
A/N: Unbeta-ed.

Day One )

For those who missed it: Prolog
Eunhyuk2

Precious Love (Chapter 13 Part 1)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 (Part 1)
Pikachu

fic challenge updates

we sleep in winter space and quiet places
Yesung/Ryeowook (theme #16, quiet places)
PG, fluff, romance/love
You’re in a world where you are the most important thing to him, and he is most important to you.
(500 words)

A/N: This is, um, my first YeWook ever. Be somewhat nice, pleaseeee. I came up with this on the train to Bronxville last month, because I was listening to Winter Sleep and I wanted to write something to pass the time. Then I remembered the YeWook theme from the 100 fics challenge, so I started this. Therefore, I'm knockin' off another theme from the fic challenge, woot!

it keeps coming back to me, i remember this pain. )

the art of misplacing children
Heechul/Kyuhyun (theme #50, lost)
PG-13 for Heechul's bad language, and Kyuhyun copying said bad language
Heechul wonders why Kyuhyun needs a babysitter anyway.
(741 words)

A/N: One of my favorite pairings, yet I barely write them. Another 100 fics challenge piece. I'm not really sure if this has a point or any direction or anything good, but I kind of like it anyway. Yes, they're kids in this :)

Maybe he’s in a tree. )

SJ 100 fics challenge archive
{stock} 梅花

[fic] Never Knew Anything But Loving You 2/?, Minho/Donghae

Never Knew Anything But Loving You - 2/?
Minho/Donghae, PG-13, romance/humor, 3235 words
Minho is kind of head over heels for Donghae, but he's okay with that.

Part 1 Part 2

Minho figures he also hasn't made much of a secret of how much he likes Donghae. Even if he wasn't exactly going around wearing a t-shirt proclaiming his love, he is evidently about as subtle as said t-shirt, according to Jonghyun.
Tiffany (black & white)

Oasis - Chapter 1

Title: Oasis
Pairing: EunHae, plus others
Length: 1/?
Rating: PG-?
Warnings: A moody Eunhyuk? AU
Summary: A little clown fish is all it took to change Eunhyuk's Summer vacation.
A/N: I had so many choices about what town to set this story in. I even did research. ^^ Petshop of Horrors-ish.. Hopefully this isn't too bad. Please enjoy~

Chapter 1.

Donghae & Siwon

One Shot: Won't Come Back To You

Title: Won't Come Back To You
Author: crazylilazngirl
Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk: HaeHyuk & Sungmin/Eunhyuk:MinHyuk
Genre: Angst
Rating: PG
Summary: Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the plot & it's un-betaed
A/N: if life could get any more depressing.. I go and finish this crappy piece of writing :( Forgive me I'm working on everything at the moment. I'll find time to sit down and write DDA and my ShiHan that needs an ending

Won't Come Back To You

Mods
Tags: author:crazylilazngirl, pairing: eunhyuk/donghae, pairing: sungmin/eunhyuk
Laughing Yesung

Give You the World

title: Give You the World
pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhoumi
rating: G..maybe PG at most
genre: Fluff
disclaimer: owns no one -sobs-
Summary: Kyu's been acting strange. Zhoumi wants to find out why.

A/N: First time writing anything... I wrote this for myself, as a see if i can write thing, so im not asking you to comment..i just wanted to be able to say i did it.....thanks to lettherebeminho for helping me do this and fix my mistakes....this might be only thing i ever post xD

Give You the World