March 2nd, 2010

[APH] Italy

[Super Junior] Lullaby

Title: Lullaby
Pairing: Hangeng/Kyuhyun
Rating: PG
Warnings: Noothing this time :P.
Word Count: 736
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior and this never happened.
Notes: A few things to say:
1. Some fluff, we all need it some times, right? ^^.
2. I'm not English and I don't have an English beta reader. So please excuse the grammar mistakes that you'll probably find. Help me correct them, but please don't be rude. I don't usually write in English.
3. In comments, spots for: anicolen, shihan_ai and 13fireflies.
4. I love comments!

Lullaby
relaxxed

[illustrated fic] You are mine - chapter 10

Title: You are mine
Author: 1jet2unknown 
Pairing(s): Kangin x Eeteuk / onesided!Hankyung x Eeteuk / Hankyung x Heechul
Disclaimer: Don't own! This story is FICTION!
Summary for You are mine (complete): Being part of the student council and one of the stars among the pupils of an all boys school the pressure on Jungsu is pretty hard, especially for the upcoming exam. But somehow english just won't work out for him and when the pressure coming from his teachers gets too high he decides to cheat on the test... . But even though he gets an A- it will turn out that this decison will completely change his life. Why? Because there was a witness. And to prevent the witness to slip words to the teachers he has to obey his every wish... .
But maybe there's more to this keeping-Jungsu-as-a-slave than first meets the eye?

Released: Chapter 0 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4.1 Chapter 4.2 Chapter 5 Chapter6&7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9
Chapter: 10
Words: 3.033

Comment: Update's a little late again and still no illustration... somehow my scanner fucks up so you have to cope with just text ^^; hope you're still able to enjoy reading! and i'd apprechiate it if you left me some comment!!
Collapse )

Office Harassment ( You know you love it ) [Chapter 3C]

Title: Office Harassment ( You know you love it )
Pairing: Sungmin X Male!Reader
Author: x_kitty_kitty_x
Length: 3C/?
Genre: Reader-insert AU
Rating: NC-17 for sexing. 8D
WARNING: MALE!READER ( Make sure you read this first )
Summary: You, a normal average guy who graduated university with top marks gets a job at a huge enterprise, Lee cooperates. Your boss? Lee Sungmin.
What would happen next? Office Harassment? You wish...
It's more than that.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3A
Chapter 3B

His face soon morphs into Kyuhyun's. A deep feeling in your gut made you guilt-trip this so bad.
Yuuki wuvv~

(no subject)

Title: Your Wings
Pairing: RyeoMin (friendship)
Rating: G (i think...?)
Genre: fluff fluff fluff~~~ maybe? :3
Disclaimer: I don't own SJ and it saddens me... *cries*
Summary: Kites are like wings?

A/N: Another RyeoMin oneshot i wrote during the long vacation... Hope chuu guys like it^^

Collapse )
Morning

2 Oneshots

Pillow

Author: shy_mizuno
Pairing: Ryeowook/HeeChul
Genre: Humor
Rating: G
Disclaimer: SM Entertainment owns SJ. Hopefully not for long
Summary: Ryeowook doesn't agree with HeeChul's cyworld entry

( Yah, It's old, get over it. )

Family 

Author: shy_mizuno
Pairing: HanChul, SiChul, Han Geng-Love
Genre: Family/Angst, sort of
Rating: R for language
Disclaimer: SuJu has rights over themselves
Summary: HeeChul and Siwon talk after the departure of Han Geng

( Blood doesn't make a Family. Love does. )
Minhyuk

Look at me for once - Prolog

Title: Look at me for once
Pairing: HenWook
Rating: PG-13
Genre: romance, humor, school AU
Disclaimer: Fantasy is: I own them. Reality is: Lee Soo Monster does.

Summary: Henry is what people call the popular guy and he can live with that title very well. But what he doesn't understand is why his Hyung Ryeowook seems to hate him so much. Will Henry be able to show his Hyung that he's not like what he seems to be?
A/N: Unbeta-ed.

Look at me for once - Prolog )
Siwon UNF

Bloodsport Update

Title: Bloodsport
Part: 3 of ?
Pairing: (So far)HanMin,YeMin and SiHan
Rating: R (and NC-17 for later chapters, sex, violence, language; the usual.)

Summary: Hankyung hasn't even been in Seoul for a week and already he has fallen in love. He's desperate to find out the name of the man he had a one night stand with but maybe that man is closer than he thinks?
Sungmin has had plenty of one night stands, but for some reason, the man who had deep, dark eyes with a hint of sadness behind them was different. But it doesn't matter how different or special this guy is, nothing would come of it. It couldn't. Could it?

And that was without drink commission and fives and tens stuffed into the back pocket of genital reducingly tight skinny jeans.

And the other parts can be found here: Bloodsport: masterlist

Please read comemnt and enjoy~ ^^v
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Night and Day: Night — Chapter One

Title: Night and Day - Night
Authors: yeonah and svtstarlight
Chapter: 1/??
Genre: Angst/drama/fluff (yes, there is some fluff in there somewhere LOL)
Rating: PG

Summary: The stories of two vampire/human couples. Part 1, 'Night', deals with Kyuhyun and Yesung's story.

Kyuhyun and Yesung meet by accident late one night/early one morning and as Kyuhyun's attraction to the young human grows, so does their relationship.

One runs down the other....it's not who you'd expect to find in a dark alley...

You Tell Me No - [HanChul]

Title: You Tell Me No (But I Know That Means Yes)
Author: convicted_eyes 
Pairing: HanChul. Ninja!EunHae
Genre: Au!Highschool (uh technically). Smut.
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Public sex. Dirty talk. Language.
Disclaimer: They're defiling my shower. Don't own.
Summary: Hangeng and Heechul are on a date when they spot the secretive EunHae couple. Hangeng gets ideas.
A/N: This is part of my 'That's What I go to School for' Series which can be found here. This originally was just going to be a random one shot, and not smut I hasten to add, but then somehow it just became part of the series. And somehow my Geng became a sex addict! And Heechul is all not! It can be read as a stand alone, but I think it wouldn't hurt to read 'When I say you taste like ice-cream...' and maybe the first two in the series. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the smut.

Collapse )

Office Harassment ( You know you love it ) [Chapter 3D]

Title: Office Harassment ( You know you love it )
Pairing: Sungmin X Male!Reader
Author: x_kitty_kitty_x
Length: 3D/?
Genre: Reader-insert AU
Rating: R for the word 'Fuck' many times? 8D
WARNING: MALE!READER ( Make sure you read this first )
Summary: You, a normal average guy who graduated university with top marks gets a job at a huge enterprise, Lee cooperates. Your boss? Lee Sungmin.
What would happen next? Office Harassment? You wish...
It's more than that.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3A
Chapter 3B
Chapter 3C

You wanted to run far far away, leaving them behind in this mundane world.
lyric art

[Fiction] Pull My Strings 4 - Kibum/Donghae (bffimagine)

Title: Pull My Strings
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Part: 4
Previous: 1, 2, 3
Rating: 18+
Pairing(s): Kibum/Donghae
Request information: For jennchii, who requested: kihae---anything really. Angst and dark twisted plots, with the higher ratings if it needs to go there. Cute and cuddly (really cute moments) in angst.
Summary: The puppet's mouth moves like a good little toy is supposed to, and the ventriloquist's voice takes the stead of the marionette's----his eyes are begging for help but his lips wrap around the puppeteer's every word.
Warnings: Abuse, graphic non-consensual sexual situations (rape), angst, violence, coarse language
A/N: Hmm. *raises eyebrow at self* Hope you like it, jennchii! Sorry for the long wait.
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. If I did, everyone would know about it.

"I miss you, Hae."

"I haven't gone anywhere, Hyuk."
luhan

Oh Henry!

Title: Oh Henry!
Pairings: Hankyung/Siwon, Hankyung/Siwon/Henry, ninja! KyuMi, Impled! Sihanhae
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 1, 205
Summary: 4 times Henry finds his SJM leader and fellow bandmate having sex.
A/N: I'm supposed to be working on my English assignment right now... and this comes up instead. I should go to sleep.

“Oh my god!” Henry covered his eyes. “This is a public washroom for goodness sakes! Somebody could walk in on you two—I just walked in on you two!”  )