February 20th, 2010

you... for me.. (hanchul drabble)

Title : You... for me...
pairing : hanchul
genre : romance
length : drabble
disclaimer : errr....can I have heechul ? or...hankyung? no? I thought so XDD

summary : a heart of confession. a true art of worshiping. a blind love...you...for me...
(could be from both centric, you name it ^^)

A/N : I don't think this is good enough.. not enough romance for me (oh my, I'm thirsty for a romance T^T)

you... for me.. )
  • Current Music
    tohoshinki - with all my heart
Donghae

Precious Love (Chapter 3)

Title: Precious Love
Main Pairing: Donghae & Hyukjae (HaeHyuk)
Other Characters: SJ, Shinee, DBSK, SNSD
Rating: R
Genre(s): Romance, Smut, Friendship, Slight Angst, Humour
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, if I own them, I'm sure I'll have a LOT of antis... LOL!
Summary: Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon is a lover. One day, an incident happens between Hyukjae and Hyo Yeon’s brother, Donghae, until revealed their true relation, their true feeling. What will happen to them? Can they hide their secret relation?

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Nino] ¤ Fish Face

Underwater Kisses

Title: Underwater Kisses
Pairing: Haehyuk
Rating: R (just to be safe)
Genre: Romance, Implied!Smut
Summary: Donghae knew he should not get jealous over TV shows. He knew, but as always it’s the hardest thing to do...
A/N: just something short i wrote awhile ago.. *is forgotten until now*

EPIC FAIL :|

E-P-I-T-A-P-H (KyuMin) - update

---------------------------

EPITAPH
Main pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun, Sungmin)
Other characters: Yesung, Donghae and Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, Love Comedy, Action
Rating: G
Disclaimer: If ever they were mine...I won't even tell you!
Summary: Kyuhyun lost her mother and went to the cemetery at a rainy day.
At the same time he encountered Sungmin who was standing in front of Kyuhyun's mom's
grave and suddenly fainted. He fell to him but found out he was the
one responsible for his mom's death. (dis fic is like short i think...maybe up to 10 chappies or more.)

Epitaph CH. 1
Epitaph CH. 2
Epitaph CH. 3
Epitaph CH. 4
Epitaph CH. 5

EPITAPH CH. 6

---------------------------

a/n: unbeta-ed. i'm waiting for Kara's comeback lol~
  • Current Music
    LUPIN - Kara (such a catchy song!!!)
YehWon-whisper

When I Told You...

When I Told You...his love torn heart 13/?? Part 2

Genre: AU

Pairing: I’m sure you can guess

Warning: NC17 (more of R but I’ll stick with that to be safe)

Summary: JUST READ!!!

Previous Chapters: (Chapter 1)( Chapter 2 )( Chapter 3 )( Chapter 4 )( Chaper 5 )( Chapter 6 )( Chapter 7 )( Chapter 8 )( Refreshment-Chapter 9 ) ( Chapter 10) (Chapter 11)Chapter 12) ( Chapter 13 Part 1 )

------------------

Once they were in the apartment Leeteuk got Changmin to his couch as quickly as possible )
  • Current Mood
    content
Hae! Can you guys tell he's my bias?

Love Me? - Part 3

Title: Love Me?
Author: purpleafterglow
Pairing: EunHae
Fandom: Super Junior
Genre: Angst, Fluff (it'll eventually get there, I swear!), (some smut later... maybe >_>)
Length: 910 words
Part: 3 of...?
Rating: G for this part (:
Summary: I want you to love me. Could you do that for me? (Sorry, I kind of suck at these... >_<)
A/N: I'm reeeeaaaallyyyy sorry about not posting in... months. School has been dumping a lot of work on me =/. Took me longer to right this part than any of the other ones, & I think it'll take even longer for part 4 >.< Anywhoo, enjoy~

Part I | Part II

Part III

Baking Cake Drabbles [Henchul]

Title: Baking Cake Drabbles [Henchul]
Author: xrosepetalsx
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Henchul [Henry/Heechul] !Friendship, Kyumi, Ninja!Henwook, Ninja!Hanchul
Characters: Heechul, Henry, Zhou Mi, Hankyung
Summary: Sequel to Heemi BC Drabble, Henry style; Heechul sees relationships brewing in China and wants to know why no ones doing anything about them.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Fluff

Baking Cake Drabbles Archive
  • Current Mood
    awake

UPDATE

Title: When You Love Your Friend
Rating: PG (Maybe there will be NC)
Genre: AU!Genderswitch, Romance, Friendship.
Pairing: Main!EunHae. There's also, Kibum/Donghae, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Hangeng/Heechul.
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae are friends for forever and for everything, it’s said when they were seven, and also when they’re seventeen, but what will happen when they become twentyseven?

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

It's really hard to update this fic.. I will update sooner than this at the next chapter.
Hope You Like This <3

Royalty's Expectations and Revelations (13/14) part A

Title: Royalty’s Expectations and Revelations (13/14) pt. A *sequel to Revenge on Royalty*

Rating: PG – 13
Pairings: Hanchul
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Adventure, Gender Switch

Summary: Wanting to have a child, Heechul decided to go to a witch doctor. Apparently, to bear a child, he must have a womb. Heechul didn’t even listen to the witch doctor when he was explaining and ended up turning into a girl without knowing about fact. Because of the new discovery of that kind of power, an idea comes to a certain family member who has been kept in hiding. This person in royalty appears with thought of revenge, bringing despair along with her as she destroys each and every one of them, one by one.

(Please forgive me, your highness!)
lips!예성

Eunhae - Yewook - Kyumin

Title: The Reason is Always You (8/8)
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhae (main) mentions of Kyumin and Yewook
Raiting: PG13
Genre: mpreg, drama, romance, angst, AU!school
Summary: Hyukjae and Donghae had a fight back in some years making they don't talk with each other again and only one night could change this situation.

Chapters: ( 1 ) | ( 2 ) | ( 3 ) | ( 4 ) | ( 5 ) | ( 6 ) | ( 7 )

~~

Title: Unchange (1/?)
Pairing: Yewook. friendship!ryeomin
Raiting: PG13
Genre: angst, romance, AU
Summary: Nothing would change what will happen to Ryeowook.

EDIT: the link above wasn't working because i'm fail and didn't changed from "just me" to "everyone". now it's fixed DX

~~

100 SuJu Fiction Challenge - my archive

Title:
Super Show II
Theme: 024. Spotlight, Sungmin/Kyuhyun
Pairing: Kyumin
Raiting: PG
Genre: fluffy
Summary: Everything can be hidden through fanservice.
  • yuz0308

What If

Title : What If
Genre : Smut (some chapter), Action, Romance, etc.
Rating : R
Author : Monshie09
Pairing : Eunhae (main), sj couples (side), slight dbsk n shinee couple
Summary : what will happen if the legend heard when you are small come true ???

Previous Chapter
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 : part 1   part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : part 1   part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 : part 1   part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

New Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
KYUHYUNN!

Only for You,

title: Only For You
pairing: KyuWook <3
rating: G/PG
summary: Ryeowook meets Kyuhyun at a young age, making a beautiful friendship along the way. But in the end, there's one thing that could change everything they know.
notes: YAY FOR KYUHYUN/RYEOWOOK, <3 i had major writers block with this, but it finally came out. ;D So maybe it won't suck as much.

"But I like Kyuhyun 'cause I'm a big boy! I'm four years old now!"
turtle!

A KyuWook Story - Chapter 15

Pairings: Kyuhyun/Ryeowook
Summary: Cho Kyuhyun. A normal high school boy, in his last year before heading off to college. He has a pretty wealthy family, an annoying unni, two loving parents, and in many of his hyung's eyes....a hot girlfriend. But what happens when his beyond beautiful of a girlfriend.....accidently introduces someone else to him? And what is that person is her own brother......
FYI: Just for everyone's know, Ryeowook is no longer with Seohyun! And Kyu isn't with So Hee anymore! Yay! Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are together now! Other pairings in suju with occur later.....like, much much later^^
Warnings: A fail Kyuhyun.....hahahaha XD

I'm berry sorry for the late update! plz forgive me....huhuu^^ i hope this makes up for it? it's like...really long....it took me an 45 minutes to finish it....but i'm a very slow reader....so..hahahah XD

Ya....I'm too lazy to do all that fancy stuff...so here's the link^^

http://sapphiresjblue.livejournal.com/18764.html
HaeBum ♥ KiHae

Four Updates

Ok so I believe these are long overdue.

Title: Forbidden Love
Cast: Main: HaeMin, Minor: EunTeuk, Jung Jessica, &+ Fictional
Rating: PG - NC17
Genre | Warning: Action, Romance, Comedy, Drama | Language, Violence, Smut (later chapters)
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior.
Summary: Angel and Vampire, forbidden to love. But what happens when the Angel falls in love with the Vampire? Well the love be returned before it's too late? And if so, can their love really exist and a world where they aren't accepted and are complete opposites.
Previous Chapters: One | Two | Three

When Donghae stopped tracing his mark, Sungmin looked away with a blush on his face. The vampire smirked. “You are so damn cute when you blush.” He said. That caused him to blush even more.

Title: Koe Wo Kikasete
Cast: Main: KiHae, Minor: Lee Sunny, Fictional
Genre | Warning: Romance, Comedy, Drama | Smut (later chapters)
Summary: Music was everything to Donghae. He even gets accepted into the art school he had always wanted to attend. Yet he isn't happy. Music is no longer the highlight of his life after a devestating event took place when he was younger. But what happens when he meets Kibum, and inspiring musician, determined to make him sing again? Will Donghae open his heart to him? Will he ever be able to sing again? Or will Donghae lose his voice for ever?

It never crossed Donghae’s mind that he would be standing outside of an Art School.

Title: Love Me Enough To Lie
Cast: Main: KyuMin, Minor: Lee Eunhyuk, Kim Kibum, Fictionals
Summary: Sungmin was the popular guy in school. He had great friends, a loving sister, and fangirls. Yet he wasn't happy at all. Most of his life he hid his true self from everyone but his sister. But what happens when he falls for the new kid at school, Kyuhyun? Will their secret relationship last? Can Sungmin continue lying to everyone? And what about this arranged marriage?
Previous Chapters: One | Two

From Questions to Confessions

Title: When Fate Makes A Mistake
Cast: Main: KyuBum, Minor: HaeMin, Hwang Tiffany
Summary: Before the birthd of their children, the Kims and the Chos arranged a marriage between them. What they didn't anticipate was the Kim child being born a boy rather than a girl. Now eighteen years later, they are still arranged to be married but neither of them know. To make matters worse Kibum and Kyuhyun can't stand one another. on Kyuhyun's eighteenth birthday it is revealed to them about the marriage and neither are happy about it. But at their parents request they live with one another. Can these two set aside years of conflict? Will there ever be love? Or did fate make a mistake?

Kyuhyun sat in front of his laptop, typing up his English report. He would rather be gaming, but he didn’t want to fall behind in his studies.

Fanfiction Masterlist

Author's Note: So yeah like I said, these are long overdue. Seriously I posted these like forever ago. I just got to lazy to post them on here. Anyway hope you enjoy =)
Pikachu

fic dump. why am i like this.

snarky bastard
Ryeowook/Kyuhyun
PG, what is this?
Ryeowook has a new job and a fellow employee that likes to stare.
(249 words)

A/N: as a warning, i wrote this a really long time ago, when i first started out with suju boy love fics—and the reason my warning is present is because this contains crappy writing. i remember being bored and just testing out the random pairing generator XD

staring, staring, what a creeper. )

keep this scene inside your head
Eunhyuk/Henry, Hankyung/Eunhyuk what bias
R, sex, angst, romance, comfort
Henry is killing him, splitting him open, making the monsters show their ugly faces.
(1994 words)

A/N: Monica gave me Richard Siken's “Wishbone” about a week or two ago and said I needed to write someone/Henry using it as a prompt. So then we decided on Hyukry, because that pairing is all kinds of flail.

leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow. for the next round. )

one summer day
Heechul/Hankyung friendship, sort of implied Heechul/Donghae and Hankyung/Zhou Mi?
PG, aimless dialogue?, friendship, comfort
Hankyung needs to know that Heechul wants him to open up, and show him the sadness he might have.

A/N: A short piece written for Michele, the Heechul to my Hankyung. Corny. Why am I so corny?

“You're late.” )

henrybear
Hankyung/Henry
G, omg fluff
He always makes room for his Henry.
(424 words)

A/N: Hanry cuddling. Seriously, that's what this is. The writing of this is ehhh, but I wanted to write this so badly that I had to just get it out.

you will always be inside my heart. )
  • Current Music
    Sorry Sorry Answer - Super Junior
VOLDY &lt;3

For the Record, I Never Agreed to This - Chapter 7

Rating: PG-15
Pairing: EunHae (Eunhyuk x Donghae)
Warnings: Swearing, Kissing, Touching //hint, hint, nudge, nudge
Genre: Fluff, Crack, Romance
Summary: Hyukjae catches Donghae doing something he's pretty sure he wasn't supposed to see. 
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior in any way. This fic is purely for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Thanks to azukarr23 who finally wrote me a kinda-smut XD I don't think we'll be able to follow up with our fic anytime soon. School sucks. FML. VERY SHORT UPDATE. Don't kill me, I'm sorry.

And OH MY GOD. He's calling his name...
Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: Run (9/13)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU)
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Word count: 4,006
Rating: R (for violence and mature themes)
Summary: Hankyung and Heechul have been living together for four years now, and their relationship seems pretty much perfect. However, Hankyung has more skeletons in his closet than he has let on, and now his past is about to rear its ugly head in the worst way possible. The thing about lies is that they're remarkably difficult to ignore.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9
Vinseop EAT

Eunhyuk/Eunja

title: Eunja's fanart
fanwork: Fanart
character: Eunhyuk or what he call himself Eunja on that show
warning: cross-dress, large picture
rating: PG for too short skirt and little bit of sexual pose

(no subject)

Title: Who are you?
Author: Jun_1214_hu
Rated: PG-13 (swearing and blah blah blah.)
Pairings: SiChul (main), slight HanChul, KangTeuk, KiChul,
Summary: Everyone in Asia knows Super Junior. Everyone also knows Kim HeeChul. Cinderella, 4차완, Rotten Smile, the all so mighty mouth. What will happen to Super Junior if he lost his memory?

ch.4: http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/13207.html#cutid1

Previous:
3: http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12926.html#cutid1
2: http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12636.html#cutid1
1: http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12332.html#cutid1
changmin

Castle in the Sky 7/8

Title: Castle in the Sky 7/8
Pairings: Kihae, Sihan, Henwook, others
Genre: AU, Steampunk
Summary: Donghae has been able to see the Castle in the Sky for as long as he can remember. The only problem is that no one believes him because there is no sky and the only people with castles killed his family. Living from job to job, Donghae’s life changes when he meets someone who has also seen the castle, and they set out together to find it.

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five ~ Six ~

Stress and Hangeng did not mix well, Donghae noted, and he shoved it into a filing cabinet at the back of his brain under Things That May One Day Save Your Life.
onceagainitsdonghae

Puppy Love [6/?]

Title: Puppy Love
Disclaimer: I do not own any members, they belong to themselves and SMentertainment.
Pairing(s): !main EunHae, !main EunMin, !main KiHae, !main KyuMin, !main Qmi (other implied pairings)
Parts: 6/?
Genre: Fluff, Angst, Romance
Rating: PG - PG13
Summary: Eunhyuk and Sungmin have been having a long distance relationship for quite a while, and it's been going quite fine until Eunhyuk surprisingly shows up at Sungmin's school as the new 'transfer' student.
WarningNot betaed.

(
Chapter 1 ) ( Chapter 2 ) ( Chapter 3 ) ( Chapter 4 ) ( Chapter 5 ) 
"I think I... fell in love with someone else."  )
wh

fic update

title: melody of our hearts (series)
pairing: HenWook, [girl!Ryeowook],
Other Characters: Yabu [HSJ], Victoria[f(x)], Chinen[HSJ], yamada [HSJ], hangeng, sungmin and Heechul
subject: Romance, friendship, fluff, cross-over, medical drama
rating: PG
summary: There lies in the bottom of our hearts, a melody that connects us to a significant someone.

part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5/ part 6 / part 7 / part 8 / part 9 / part 10a / part 10b / part 11 *new* / part 12 *new*

A/N: this series will end at around 16 - 18 chapters depending on what my mind will write
  • Current Music
    g.o.o.d love

First Impressions [Part 1]

Title: First Impressions
Pairing(s): YeWon (main), friendship!YeHyuk, Eunhae
Parts: 1/?
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Highschool!AU
Rating: R
Disclaimer: I own the plot, but no guys.
Summary: Everyone has first impressions and most of the time, they're always wrong.

Dedicated To: chuliekat It's several months late and I'm sorry. ^^;

As he was leaving class with a bunch of hyper classmates, he felt the familiar, odd feeling of being watched.