February 19th, 2010

MAMA

Ignorance is Bliss

Title: Ignorance is Bliss

Summary: Donghae hopes that Hyukjae will never be good at English.

Pairing: Hyukjae / Donghae

Rating: PG - 13

Author’s Note: Okay. This came out in the middle of my English homework. ROFL. See? Even if in the middle of my school work and my hiatus….. FICS FLOOD ME. DAMN THEM AND THEIR PERSISTENCE.  UGH. I couldn’t finish my work because Donghae and Hyukjae were disturbing my internal peace. LOL. See, this came about when my mom was being hot-headed and she decided to vent on me. T.T And then i heard from hyukhae4ever  that some random bitch bitched on HYUKJAE and his dancing skills. And on SUJU in general. DX So........

By the way, this is unbeta-ed, because I didn’t want to disturb Amy-unni. XD

Spots: For the people I promised spots for my next Eunhae. ^_^ HERE: mara_ciro , wickedlove13 , tees2mai , tremmy_chii , hyukhae4ever , fishydotlove  and karurynn_eunhae  oraidenfishy . ^____________________^

Disclaimer:
I will never own Super Junior.

Little did he know that Hyukjae saw through it all. )

Double Update

Title: As Funny As a Popsicle Joke
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing(s): HaeMin, KyuMin, HyukMin
Rating: R
Summary: Sungmin’s happy with his live-in boyfriend, Donghae. That is until his current beau meets the past loves of Sungmin’s life: Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. The three spend a night bonding in front of Sungmin’s television, where they make it clear that they’re all in love with the same man and will do anything to get him.

“Honey, I came to take you to lunch,” Hyukjae moved around the table, taking Sungmin’s hand in his. “Just lunch… and to talk.”

Previous: Chapter One

Title: Yours, Mines, and Ours
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: KangTeuk
Rating: PG-13/family!fic/AU
Warning: Contains genderswitch
Summary: Leeteuk and Kangin met and fell in love – they just neglected to tell their children. With Leeteuk and Kangin’s combined twelve children, living under one roof with teenagers should be fun… right?

Do We Have to Spread Out For You?

Previous: Life Couldn't Get Better
Siwon UNF

Fanservice isn't always good upadate ^__^

Final part!!

Title: Fanservice isn't Always Good

Pairing(s): KangTeuk, KyuMin, KangMin (hints of EunHae, YeWook and if you squint, HanChul)

Rating: R (for consistancy; not really for those who get worked up easily.)

Summary: Kangin confessed his love for Sungmin to Leeteuk who is desperately in love with Kangin, the only problem is that Sungmin already has a boyfriend, and Kangin isn't 100% sure of his feelings for Sungmin, plus Sungmin is unsure of his feelings for Kangin...
Leeteuk gets hurt (physically and mentally) because of this.
What will happen? Will Kangin learn to think before he speaks?

FINAL PART

And the masterlist: Fanservice isn't always good: Masterlist

I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I hope you keep a look out because I'm always updating and posting here on Miracle! Kamsa <3
teukie

Graduation Picture

Title: Graduation Picture
Author: babycloud_ai 
Pairings: Jaejoong x Leeteuk, Jaeteuk, Jaejoong centric
Length: Oneshot
Rating: G
Summary: Longing for someone. A fic written with the song Koukai by An Café in mind.
Warning: Character death.
A/N: Another one of my fic that I wrote when I had a different name and my first and only DBSK/Suju fic. Hope you guys will like it ^^

Italics indicates flashbacks.

Collapse )

Jurin Soerup Chapter 3

Title: Untitled // Jurin Soerup
Pairing: KangTuek (Kangin/Leetuek), Minor; HanChul, YehWook, Kyumin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU!College
Warning: Age gap between the main pairing, rating will go up later on in the story Mild cursing.

Summary: Park Jungsu starts his first teaching stop in SMSeoul College, but there’s this one student who sticks out to him more than the rest. What will happen when they cross that line from student/teacher, to something more?

http://pumkinpieoxo.livejournal.com/11037.html

A/N: Sorry for the massive wait, and this isn't the most interesting chapter, just more a filler for the party~
Shiwon O_O

How Not to Recruit Students

Title: How Not to Recruit Students
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 67/100
Characters: ChangMin, Kibum, Nicole, Siwon
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Prompt: 082: Evening, Siwon/Kibum
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: Not an ordinary day in town.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am. And we've added girls.

Prompt list
  • Current Mood
    amused

Baking Cake Drabbles [Heemi]

Title: Baking Cake Drabbles [Heemi]
Author: xrosepetalsx
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Heemi [Heechul/Zhou Mi] !Friendship, Kyumi, Ninja!Henwook, Super Ninja!Hanchul
Characters: Heechul, Zhou Mi, Henry, Kyuhyun
Summary: Heechul sees relationships brewing in China and wants to know why no ones doing anything about them.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Fluff

Baking Cake Drabbles Archive
  • Current Mood
    ecstatic
  • akilei

[Update] Joker Au Chocolat - 5 chapters

Title: Joker Au Chocolat
Author: AkiLei
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: PG
Subject: Ryou (Outside Character)~ I'm not too sure, but I think the other main characters will be:
 Super Junior: Kibum, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Hankyung - Subject to changes/additions
 Fahrenheit: Arron
 Outside Characters: Sunhi
Summary: Ryou (from my other fic, Himitsu Star) falls from a four-story building, and finds herself in a different world.
Disclaimer: I do not own any copyrighted material
Authors Note: Kind of based off of Alice in Wonderland. This is a sequel to Himitsu Star, but you don't have to read it to understand this story. ^^  Please read and review!  
I'm going to post on Miracle_____ every five updates.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Who are you? Ch. 1-3

Title: Who are you?
Author: Jun_1214_hu
Rated: PG-13 (swearing and blah blah blah.)
Pairings: SiChul (main), slight HanChul, KangTeuk, KiChul,
Summary: Everyone in Asia knows Super Junior. Everyone also knows Kim HeeChul. Cinderella, 4차완, Rotten Smile, the all so mighty mouth. What will happen to Super Junior if he lost his memory? The arrogant becomes innocent, mean becomes nice, and the quiet becomes loud. Let’s see what will happen.

a/n: Im sorry for my very bad grammer and writing... Thanks you for those who have waited for my updates...

Ch.1 = http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12332.html#cutid1
Ch.2 = http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12636.html#cutid1
Ch.3 = http://jun-1214-hu.livejournal.com/12926.html#cutid1
  • belicax

You Have Him

Name: You Have Him
Author: Belicax (moi!)
Pairing: YeWon
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own them....only in my dreams....
Summary: You cry but it doesn't make things better.
Warning: it's depressing!

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Chu - f(x)
  • mayshy

(no subject)

Title:I don't need a tutor...or do I?
Pairing: YeWon
Genre:Romance, Fluff?
Part:1/2
Summary:Siwon is bored out of his mind, until he looks out the window and finds something interesting.

Part 1
Stuffed Froggie in a corner

What my life would have been like...

Title: What my life would have been like... (1/?)
Author: sexy_pengwin
Genre: AU (sorta...), high school (definitely), humor (can't help it), romance (maybe...)
Rating: PG-PG13 (mostly for language later on and some themese)
Pairings/Characters:
friendship!HanChul (and maybe more later...) friendship!HanMi (and again, maybe more later one) and others. All the members will be in it at some point.
Summary: Hangeng wonders what would have happened had he not signed up for SM. He soon finds out when he wakes up back in China, 16 again. His family moves to Korea, where he finds that in life, there are certain people that will be there no matter what. Like Heechul. Oh joy.
Disclaimer: Um.... Yes? Sorry. It's sad, yes, but I don't own them. (Be happy. If I did... Mwahahaha)
A/N: So, it IS my first SuJu fic, but definitely not my first fic. I've written lots. And if any of you happen to be in the Fire Emblem archive on ff.net... You might just know me ^_^ FE Frog.

Well, I hope you like it.

Chapter 1
  • Current Music
    Kareshi Boshuu Chuu- Perfume
Sandeul :P

Siwon/Sungmin smut

Title: Library Whims
Pairing: SiMin, KiHae, KyuWook (squint)
Genre: Smut, fail!humour
Rating: NC-17 
Warning: Library!SMUT, bitchy!Sungmin, fail!humour (really fail), airhead!Donghae
Summary: With exactly 36 hours until their project is due, Sungmin snaps, Eunhyuk falls asleep, Donghae pisses everyone off and Siwon fucks like the beast he is.
A/N: I'm not feeling very well, but it's not like this piece would have been any better. Siwon semi-requested by "hating"mydubu. <333. Comments are <3'd. Yeah.. not much more can be said.

That was before he remembered they only had 35 hours left and his dominant, control-freak side broke through as he began barking out orders. Some things never change.  )

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [THE FINAL PART]

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [7/7]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairing: KyuMin (Main), Yewook (sex buddies), Hanchul (Flirt buddies) and Eunhae (Partners in Crime)
Ft. Characters: (In the episode) Yoona, Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun of SNSD and Wooyoung and Nichkhun of 2PM
Rating: PG13
Season 1 Episode 7: The End…. Or Is It The Beginning?
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, SNSD or 2PM but I do own the storyline
Episode Summary: A few days have passed since Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s talk and Kyuhyun is feeling so rotten that he isolates himself in his room; refusing to come out or see anyone. 

Collapse )

• Current Music
    My Color-2PM

Babysitting is Impossible [Chapter Nine]

Title: Babysitting is Impossible
Authors: belicax and missi_mimi
Parts: 9/?
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Rating: R
Summary: Siwon doesn't need a babysitter but he can't seem to let go of his latest 'sitter.'

A/n: I think it's supposed to be longer, but I cut it short because it's only fitting. :)

Previous Chapters: [Chapter One] [Chapter Two] [Chapter Three] [Chapter Four] [Chapter Five] [Chapter Six] [Chapter Seven] [Chapter Eight]

"He's just jealous."
wh

[song fic] beautiful girl

Beautiful Girl

Song Prompt: Beautiful Girl –by Jose Marie Chan

Author: jhengchie 

pairing: Sibum [girl!Kibum] , ninja pairings

subject: Romance
rating: PG
summary: But something in your eyes left my heart beating so I just knew that I'd love again after a long, long while

A/N: there are 4 ninja pairings: 3 romantic and 1 friendship.. (kimin and kyuwon are excluded).

To the first four that can guess the pairings.. I am giving a fanfic prize.. comment only one pairing per user..
  • Current Music
    REPLAY - legaci with summerbreeze..