February 6th, 2010

lights

(no subject)

Title: Paralyzer
Fandom: Super Junior
Rating: IS THERE ANYTHING HIGHER THAN NC 17 ?!
Pairing: Hanchul
Summary: Once again, Hankyung just can't wait until they get home
A/N: I disgust myself, I really do. FILTHY SMUT for blahnicity (again) because she knows just which buttons to push. Written in like an hour and unbeta-ed. AND FILTHY read at your own risk :|

THERE ISN'T EVEN ANY CLEAN TEXT THAT I CAN POST FOR THIS CUT DDD:

E-P-I-T-A-P-H (KyuMin) [ch. 2]

EPITAPH
Title: Epitaph
Main pairing: KyuMin (Kyuhyun, Sungmin)
Other characters: Yesung, Donghae and Ryeowook
Genre: Angst, Love Comedy, Action
Rating: completely safe...PG?
Disclaimer: If ever they were mine...I won't even tell you!
Summary: Kyuhyun lost her mother and went to the cemetery at a rainy day. At the same time he encountered Sungmin who was standing in front of Kyuhyun's mom's grave and suddenly fainted. He took him in to take care of him for 1 night but ended up letting him stay.

Epitaph ch. 1

EPITAPH CH. 2

a/n: i'm sooo happy today so this turned out well =)
  • Current Music
    ALONE/ I'M A LONER - CN BLUE

Babysitting is Impossible [Chapter Two]

Title: Babysitting is Impossible
Author: belicax and missi_mimi
Parts: 2/?
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fluff, drama, romance
Rating: R
Summary: Siwon doesn't need a babysitter but he can't seem to let go of his latest 'sitter.'

A/N: We kept writing because it's fun and cute. ^-^

Previous Chapters: [Chapter One]

Eventually Yesung fell down and whimpered, his arms wrapping themselves instinctively around his midsection.
henhae
  • code_ai

[03] Of Kingdoms and Mistaken Identities

Title: Of Kingdoms and Mistaken Identities [AU]
Length:
03/?? ( 1400+ words)
Pairing: main!Henry/Donghae; ninja!Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi; ninja!Siwon/Yesung; ninja!Eunhyuk/Sungmin
Prompt: something to do with hae being some evil dark ruler and falls in love with henry?? or the other way around is ok too.
Rating: PG ; a bit of humor i hope and YEWON angst
Summary: Each has something to tell the other, and a bit of Yesung's history is revealed.
Dedication:
requested by azenzensation_0 .
A/N:
No beta. The story has become a bit more complicated. I blame watching too much murder & mayhem stuff!

Prologue / Chapter 01 / Chapter 02 /

Chapter 03 - "Sungie, I didn’t know! Oh God, I didn’t know.”
SHINHWA BANANA

Newton's Three Laws

Title: Newton's Three Laws.
Author: notochrasy
Rating: G
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Hankyung
Genre: Genfic, Fluff (but not really fluffy), Romance
Summary: Newton's three laws and the way Kyuhyun interprets them may differ slightly, thanks to Hankyung.
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters, blah blah blah.
Word count: 1008

A/N
LOL PHYSICS AHOY. There's no real geeky physics in here.
I could've written something a lot more nerdy, but I refrained from doing so.

This fic is for shihan_ai who craves Kyuhan ♥ (I mean, who wouldn't rofl)

Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to... )
lyric art

[Fiction] Pull My Strings 3 - Kibum/Donghae (bffimagine)

Title: Pull My Strings
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Part: 3
Previous: 1, 2
Rating: 18+
Pairing(s): Kibum/Donghae
Request information: For jennchii, who requested: kihae---anything really. Angst and dark twisted plots, with the higher ratings if it needs to go there. Cute and cuddly (really cute moments) in angst.
Summary: The puppet's mouth moves like a good little toy is supposed to, and the ventriloquist's voice takes the stead of the marionette's----his eyes are begging for help but his lips wrap around the puppeteer's every word.
Warnings: Abuse, graphic non-consensual sexual situations (rape), angst, violence, coarse language
A/N: Hmm. *raises eyebrow at self* Hope you like it, jennchii!
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. If I did, everyone would know about it.

"I hate you," Donghae whispered when everyone else was asleep, even Kibum, eyes closed peaceful and still.
  • Current Music
    Jiggy - F.Cuz

(no subject)

Title: Wanted
Author: xrosepetalsx
Pairing: Kyuwook (Kyuhyun/Ryeowook), Ninja!KRY
Characters: Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Voyeur!Yesung
Summary: They’ve both wanted each other for so long, so they finally took, not realizing they had an audience who wanted them just as bad standing right outside the door.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Smut, orgasm denial.

Title: Baking Cake Drabbles [Eunmin]
Author: xrosepetalsx
Rating: PG-15
Pairing: Eunmin [Eunhyuk/Sungmin]
Characters: Eunhyuk, Sungmin
Summary: Sungmin’s embarrassed about Hyukjae touching his ass during Don’t Don in Beijing. Hyukjae thinks he’s mad because he hit him on the head.
Disclaimer: I do not own.
Warning: Fluff?

Baking Cake Drabbles Archive
  • Current Mood
    amused

I Don't see What Anyone can see...[SiChul]

Title: I Don't see What Anyone can see in Anyone Else but you.
Author: convicted_eyes 
Pairing: SiChul
Genre: AU. Romance. Slight very slight Angst
Rating: PG
Warnings: I don't think there's any in this one.
Disclaimer: Heechul and I went shopping this morning with Siwon's money. Don't own.
Summary: Heechul comes back after a very long time. Surely Siwon doesn't remember those three dates way back when...does he?
Authors note: This is a sequel to 'You're Such a Good Friend I Have to Break Your Heart' which I originally had no intention of writing but I got inspired so here's a happy ending to the previously angsty SiChul. I don't like it as much as the first one but it's ok. Hope you guys like it.
Archive can be found here!

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Anyone else but you - Moldy Peaches
qmi

the you beside me; hanchul; pg

title: The You Beside Me (like the fish and the water)
fandom: Super Junior
pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
rating: PG
summary: If it's not co-dependency that after seven years of Hankyung by his side Heechul no longer knows how to live without him, then it's something else. Something like a four-letter word. Home.
notes: Inspired by two of Heechul's recent cyworld entries (here, translated from Korean to Chinese to English). One line not in original text added.

I'm practicing walking this road on my own.
Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: Run (2/13)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU)
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Word count: 3,287
Rating: R (for violence and mature themes)
Summary: Hankyung and Heechul have been living together for four years now, and their relationship seems pretty much perfect. However, Hankyung has more skeletons in his closet than he has let on, and now his past is about to rear its ugly head in the worst way possible. The thing about lies is that they're remarkably difficult to ignore.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2

Oneshots (Eeteuk/Siwon; Yesung/Ryeowook)

Two short fics for ya'll. Both fics are my first works for the respective pairings.

Numbness and Lies
Eeteuk/Siwon, PG, angst, friendship, 716 words
Eeteuk is thankful that there are people who console others, when they themselves need to be consoled.
A/N First WonTeuk, really short. This may just sum up my feelings on how the boys are right now. ;__;

Fallen angel, they call you

Three Years
Yesung/Ryeowook, PG-13, angst, romance, Communist Future!AU, 947 words
It has been three years, three years since The Fall, three years since Ryeowook lost him.
A/N First YeWook, inspired by V for Vendetta and my interest in the French Revolution, World War 2 and such (Dorky fan is dorky LOL)

He's in there, fighting

The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [ 5/7 part 2b]

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun Series [5/7]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairing: KyuMin (Main), Hanchul (Flirt buddies), Yewook (Sex buddies) and Eunhae (Partners in mischief)
Ft. Characters: (In the episode) Siwon of SuJu. Sunny, Yoona, Jessica and Seohyun of SNSD and Wooyoung, Junho and Nichkhun of 2PM 
Warning: 1 mild sex scenes
Season 1 Episode 5: Things Made Perfect
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or Hongik University but I do own the story and plot! 
Episode Summary: Kyuhyun, a fool he thinks he is, missed his chance once again; he goes to Yoona for help, Ryeowook is pretty fed up with Yesung; Yesung tries to resolve things as best he can but keeps getting interrupted, Heechul can’t stand Jessica and Donghae can’t stand Eunhyuk’s new friend.
Notes: TV Show Style

ENJOY! 

Collapse )

• Current Music
    니가 좋아 (I Like You)-U-Kiss

Lie To Protect [1/?]

Title: Lie To Protect
Pairing: Eunhae
Chapter: 1/?
Genre: drama, bit of fail comedy
Rating: PG?
Summary: Donghae is the son of a powerful emperor, and his life is in danger as he received a death threat. He is obliged to move out of his palace and enter the world of peasants just to be kept in a low profile. During his stay in a poor village, he meets Eunhyuk and learns many things he didn’t know, and one of those things was love.
A/N: This is dedicated to Kimmy unnie (I don’t know if you’ll read it or not, but I just dedicate this to you cuz I remember you asked me for one fic) and I hope you guys like this one, even though I’m not good enough to write fanfics. OH AND THIS IS NOT BETA-ED, so sorry for any mistakes I do.
Emperor Lee, I have come to…
VOLDY <3

It's Not Perfect. - Oneshot

Rating:PG-13
Pairing: KyuMin
Warnings: Kissing
Genre: Angst, Fluff
Summary: It's Kyuhyun's birthday; three times in the fiction, to be exact.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior and/or SME in any way. This fiction is prely for entertainment purposes.
A/N: My late birthday present for my beloved Kyuhyun (* ^ *) GAH. I love you, Maknae.

Believe it or not, ELFs are startine to LIKE him. That's a start.
  • Current Music
    Insomnia - Ryeowook