January 27th, 2010

SuJu - shihan off guard

(no subject)

title: gestures (5/9)
fandom/pairing: Super Junior; ShiHan, QMi
rating: PG-13
summary: Fresh from college, and eager to see the world, Siwon finds the perfect job. And with it, he finds a family of friends who are willing to stick together through anything and everything to protect what they care for.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4

( Darkness was falling on the land fast, but the hue of orange that shone just above the hills before all of the light faded illuminated everything in the softest glow. )
henhae
  • code_ai

[fanart] kid!henhae

Pairing: Henry/Donghae
Medium: Pencil
Sketch by: ddreisekai 
Rating: G
Summary: Henry wants a candy apple
Note: basically, i asked my sis to draw me henhae as kids for my fic. I forgot to tell her though that Henry is supposed to be sitting on a rock and that they were not supposed to be wearing jeans and sneakers.. but it's done and she's busy with school and stuff so she can't make me another one. I asked her if I could share it and she said yes, so here it is! :D

sketch under cut
fail Yesung
  • sandx

Yesung-Dong-Bang 2 of three

Title: MY Kim Jongwoon!
Pairing: YeJae (Yesung/Jaejoong)
Genre: again a VERY sad attempt at comedy
Rated: PG 13 for language
Disclaimer: MINE MINE MINE!!!! YESUNG IS MINE!!!!! Jaejoong just doesn’t know! But YESUNG IS MINE!! I don’t own anything *shakes head*
Summary: SM Town Concert is full of nothing but skinship. People should stay clear of Yesung if they still wish to live.

Yesung is Jae's, stay clear if you want to live. )
YeWook - pouty

Playing Safe

Title: Playing Safe
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 4,009
Summary: Ryeowook is one of Korea’s biggest singing stars. Jongwoon is his bodyguard. Inspired by this picture.

A/N: Birthday fic for my favourite magnae, shiryu_yugure! Happy birthday sweets, I love you! Happy early birthday too to specialrainbow, the two of you are people who are very, very special to me. I hope you both like this. ♥

There are reports in the papers that Kim Ryeowook’s bodyguard ‘swore’ at fans, complete with pictures of Jongwoon pushing at girls, but Jongwoon only laughs at the articles and Ryeowook skims them with a derisive snort before turning bright smiling eyes on Jongwoon. )
[Super Junior] Hangeng/Kyuhyun

7 Years of Love

Title: 7 Years of Love
Pairing: Hangeng/Kyuhyun
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Hard yaoi, m/m sex, angst.
Word Count: 1284
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior and this never happened.
Notes: A few things to say:
1. This is my second SuJu fiction. I'm a very new fan and I have my own ideas about the dynamics between them (yeah, weird ideas xD). Be kind with me.
2. I'm not English and I don't have an English beta reader. So please excuse the grammar mistakes that you'll probably find. Help me correct them, but please don't be rude. I don't usually write in English.
3. This fiction is about Hangeng lawsuit and Kyuhyun reaction to it: of course it is a personal idea and none of this happened or so ^^
4. I love comments!

7 Years of Love
kyuhyun
  • kunin13

Regretted Birthday Present

Title: Regretted birthday present
Author:kunin13 
Rating: G (i guess?)
Genre: up to reader (i don know how to put this)
Paring: eunmin & kyuwook, metion teukhae & yebum
Summary: first Eunhyuk & Sungmin  became a lover then they made up some plans to paired up Kyuhyun & Ryeowook, after that there were some problems between Eunhyuk & Sungmin, finally it was time for Kyuhyun & Ryeowook helped them back with the help from Leeteuk, Donghae, Yesung and Kibum.

Regretted birthday present
MAMA

[8 / 100]If Only

Title: [8 / 100] If Only

Pairing:
 Kibum / Donghae; Hyukjae / Donghae

Summary:  Kibum is annoyed and Hyukjae is a jerk.

Challenge Fic Number:
020. Glow, Donghae / Kibum 

Rating: PG - 13

Disclaimer: Not mine. I love them, is that enough reason to own them? ^__^

Author's Note: Posted for the 100 SuJu Fics Challenge. My archive is on my sidebar. ^^ I love Hyukjae, and Eunhae, so... please don't kill me for this. TT.TT Thank you to Amy-unni for beta-ing. ^^ ♥ Comments are ♥♥.

Dedication: for gacktprince2008 . I know it's supposed to be a birthday fic for you... and it's supposed to be happy. But... I... *disappears*. Belated Happy Birthday to you... ^_^ I left you a spot. ^___^

If only it was him who held his heart.

yewook

one shots

♥ ♥ ♥ YEWOOK LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥

4 Yewook fics :D

Title: Disguises
Pairing: Yesung/Yesung, Yewook
Rating: PG?
Theme: 061. Disguises Yesung/Yesung
Summary: Yesung has a crush on this one guy. He plans on following him the whole day so to stay incognito; he gets a bunch of disguises together.

Title: Failed Proposal?
Pairing: Yewook, mentioned Kyumin and Eunhae
Summary: For 2 weeks, Yesung’s been carrying around this box, waiting for the perfect moment…

Title: Girls vs. Boys – Yewook Wedding
Pairing: Yewook, Hanchul, Kangteuk, Kyumin, Eunhae, Sibum, Zhoury
Summary: After Sungmin’s wedding, Heechul was suppose to marry next; however, a little problem arose and now Ryeowook may be the one to marry next to everyone’s surprise.

A/N: links for this series can be found here (along with my other works)

Title: Innocent Love
Pairing: Yewook
Rating: R/NC-17
Summary: A very innocent relationship is about to go to the next level…

*just added* sorry it's not yewook related XD
Title:"Frustrated...Depressed...I have no strength."
Pairing: Eunhae
Rating: R/NC-17
Summary: Eunhyuk and Donghae smut, what else can I say?

A/N: based off of this
my dongsaeng pointed out the smut hidden behind those words: "Frustrated...Depressed...I have no strength...you?"

Anger Issues [Part Four]

Title: Anger Issues...
Authors: belicax and missi_mimi.
Pairing(s): Yewon (Sihyun in this chappie), Hanchul, Eunhae, Kyumin
Parts: 4/?
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance
Rating: R
Warnings: SHINee makes an appearance and Yewon might...might break. :O
Summary: Yesung is confused and Siwon's attitude isn't helping anyone. The other members mean good, but they only cause unnecessary problems.

AN: Once again it is intense. We honestly can't help it. :/
I stopped posting the chat logs because damn, that's a lot of editing I'm subjected to. >.<

"Sorry, you lost me there!"
Shi-han

Crazy Love (3/?)

Title: Crazy Love (3/?)
Rating: PG-13 for language
Pairing: Shihan / EunHae, past!shiwon/seungri
Genre: fail!Angst, Romance
Summary:
Shiwon was sent to a mental facility to deal with some personal problems, with his parents and friends all doubting him. could a fellow patient finally gain his trust and love?

A/N: comment please :)

please, tell me, what am I supposed to feel; to do; when I lost someone so important to me? )

Enjoy and comment <3333
turtle!

Model's Aren't Gay, Right? [Part 1]

Genre: smut, romance
Pairing: KyuWook and other suju pairings
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17 (one smut scene)
Summary: Sapphire Blue Star Academy is the top modeling agency in Seoul, South Korea. Children are chosen to train at the academy until their status level is high enough to participate in the Seoul Emerald Stone Runway competition. If the models make it past that, then they will be eligible to partake in the Golden Dragon Asia Runway. When Ryeowook and his friends are invited, they meet many obstacles in the way. One surprising things the boys learned was......most models are gay. Pfft......what a lie.........or so Ryeowook thought......
Disclaimer: I own nothing....

Collapse )

Family!verse update

Title : Please give water to the fishy
Alternate title:  Super Junior Project Archives - Year18, part 1
Part of: Family!verse
Pairing : Sihan (implied as husband and "wife")
Rated : G
Theme: All the people from the Super Junior 100 fic Challenge
Disclaimer: As much as I would like it, they're not mine, only the idea is!

"I wanna go to the sea!"

Title : Caring father
Alternate title:  Super Junior Project Archives - Year 18, part 2
Part of: Family!verse
Pairing : Sihan (implied as husband and "wife")
Rated : G
Theme: Watermelon from the Super Junior 100 fic Challenge
Disclaimer: Same as before!

"He's gonna be alright..."

Whole family!verse:
Introduction text
Mama kidnapping?!
Night bird
key;; passion

Uses of Manipulation - Everyone/Kyuhyun - Oneshot

Title: Uses of Manipulation
Author: vague_salvation  / make_me_ramen 
Rating: PG
Warnings: Crack. Plain and simple.
Genre: Humor
Pairing(s): Everyone/Kyuhyun, various others.
Summary: Kyuhyun's transformation goes better than Leeteuk expected it would.
A/N: First Super Junior fic. I'm sort of embarrassed it's not something more serious. /o\

(of boys with kittens)
lights

(no subject)

Title: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked
Fandom: Super Junior
Rating: PG to NC-17
Pairing: Shimin
Word count: It's all messed up. The chapters started out short and then just get progressively shorter D:
Summary: Siwon cracked an eye open, muttering, "Stop shaking me, or you really will kill me."
A/N: I don't even know where I went wrong with this. There's still a few more chapters in the works for this story, if anyone's interested. I had originally started this as the backstory for another multipart I'm working on, but whatever. And- I know, I know. Siwon's Christian, but I made him Catholic. Sorry! This is sort of a dystopia thing, so yeah. Standard warnings apply for general human scumminess and squick. OMG THIS WAS JUST GOING TO BE A COLLEGE!AU WTHHAPPENED?!

And, regarding the Confessions Arc, that's probably going to be a late update unless Yewook decides to be more cooperative. Sorry ._.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

I AM NEVER POSTING THIS MUCH FIC AT ONE TIME EVER AGAIN. DOING ALL THE HTML STUFF ALMOST KILLED ME. SRSLY