Fallen Flower 3

Title: Fallen Flower
multiple chapters fiction
Pairing: haehyuk
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, AU
Rating: PG-13
Beta-ed by inuvampy  Thank you so much!!!<3333
*English is not my first language but I had try my best

Summary: In some time around 1940s where Japan just open their country to other country, one Korean boy name Donghae got to met with Hyukjae, who was the same Koreans as him and everything happen after one night...

chapter 3
Yoonwook

Maybe in Another Lifetime

Title: Maybe in Another Lifetime
Pairing: YoonWook (Yoona/Ryeowook)
Genre: Romance, slight Angst and Fluff
Rating: PG-13, for the use of a few words
Summary: Yoona dreams of how her love story with Ryeowook should have been.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of these people, they own themselves. (May I have Ryeowook at least?)
A/N: I'm aware this is an odd pairing, but I think it's an interesting one to look into. I seriously cannot believe that I had enough guts to post this... ;)

If only they had met and loved in another lifetime...
Pikachu

kind of sort of fic dump?

Here's a compilation of what I've written in the past 2 days. Now that they're all up, I'm going to try to be a good student and study for the rest of my weekend so I don't fail my exams XP

Title; 예술 {sketch me}
Fandom/Pairing; Hankyung/Kyuhyun
Rating; PG
Summary; Everyone’s always muttered things like ‘Kyuhyun’s in love with his art. He lives for his art,’ and it it’s true.
A/N; HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNNIE! This is for that girl I heart that puts up with me so well, shihan_ai  whom I LOVE. Have some KyuHan, bb. I'll warn you that this is another one of my weird ideas. “예술” means “artist” by the way, not “sketch me” jussttttt to clear that up!
Word Count; 2120

it's first love ♥ )

Title; Fall Like Parachutes
Fandom/Pairing; Hankyung/Key
SJ100FC Theme; #92, Gorgeous {writer's choice}
Rating; G
Summary; Wonderful isn't the same as beautiful, but it doesn't have to be—because you're already gorgeous.
A/N; Written because I love Geng & Key. For some reason, I write a more broken form of Key best, compared to the diva version. I don't see this as him being out of character, it's just a different side of him that we don't see. But I understand completely if you think it's OOCness.
Word Count; 508

i'll believe you, hyung. )

Title; Alone, With You
Fandom/Pairing; Hankyung/Sungmin
SJ100FC Theme; #11, Rooftops
Rating; PG?
Summary; The softest grass turns to concrete. But I will fly, I will fly. You will see.
A/N; More stuff from my calming-down writing session. Written to the song ‘Rooftop’ by Melissa McClelland, a beautiful song that I love.
Word Count; 367

i am raising hell, as far as i can tell. )

Title; Her Cards {His Promise}
Fandom/Pairing; Heechul/Victoria
Rating; G
Summary; He's coming home. He's coming home to you.
A/N; I wrote this after watching the teaser for the TRAX's new mv. Heechul and Victoria know how to make crying look beautiful. Of course, I ship pretty much anyone together, so I like this pairing. Plus, I haven't written much het lately, so here's some to read. By the way, I didn't go by lyric translations. I went by how the video made me feel, and what was going on. Thanks for reading!
Word Count; 353

let you go. )

Title; Hands
Fandom/Pairing; Eunhyuk/Donghae
Rating; G
Summary; It starts with a simple greeting, the way you shake hands when you first meet someone.
A/N; I saw a gif of these two boys, and oh my god they are just too cute. I had to write about them after seeing it, but all I had was the first line until today.
Word Count; 291

hands are gravitational, you know. )

donghae bleh

Sungmin's cat..... Hya~~~~KYU?? [1/2]

Title : Sungmin's cat.... Hya~~~ kyu??
author : kimchikat 
pairing : KyuMin
rating : G
warning : Unbeta-ed
length: two-shot
summary : Sungmin got himself new pets, Hyaku and Sen. And because of these, lessens his time even more with Kyuhyun. It's up now to Kyuhyun whether he'll give in and declare himself a loser over those two adorable kitties or fight for Sungmin's attention. Up to what extent will Kyuhyun do for Sungmin's attention?
author's note : dedicated to nineteenhours waaah i realized you're an Eunhae bias. But I made a Kyumin.. sorry about that =3

*sorry I always fail at summaries hahaha

Hya~~~Kyu part 1
Siwon UNF

Pumpkin Soup Update

Title: Pumpkin Soup
Part: 9 of ..?

Pairing(s): Pairs go according to part, so in this part we have: KyuMin, HenWook, SiHan and... ;)

Rating: NC-17 (cross dressing, sex and language)

Summary: Han Geng was the prime suspect of the murder of police officer, Kim Kibum. After a year incarcerated, he has been freed due to lack of evidence.
Meanwhile, Sungmin is starting life again, as Lee Sungson - a girl, but this wasn't his choice.
Why does Han Geng want Sungmin dead so badly?

"Why don't you let me help you forget about it, just for an hour or so?" Siwon asked seductively.

And the masterlist for those of you that need it ^^:
Pumpkin Soup: Masterlist

Please read, comment and enjoy~ ^^v
Shi-han

Crazy Love (1/?)

Title: Crazy Love
Rating: PG-13 for language
Pairing: Shihan / Eunhae
Genre: fail!Angst, Romance
Summary:
Shiwon was sent to a mental facility to deal with some personal problems, with his parents and friends all doubting him. could a fellow patient finally gain his trust and love?

A/N: please please please please comment, :( *begs*

enjoooy, <3333
how will it end?

[Fic] The World I Know - 3/8

Title: The World I Know
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R overall (language, sexual situations)
Pairings: Kibum/Donghae, Tablo/Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU. Angst/smut/fluff, Romance.

Summary: As the forest world’s protective barriers fail, the two remaining animal spirits must protect the men who have come to save them, or face certain death. And the spirit of the tiger is forced return to the forest, or risk losing his mate forever.

This is the third and final in a series after The Life I Live (QMi) and The Air I Breathe (SiHan, QMi) Both installments can be found here in my writing archive.

Part One - Part Two

Part Three - It was in him for a moment to be obstinate. But in the split second that he considered it, he knew he couldn’t. He knew Tablo thought he was cold, but he wasn’t heartless.
siwut

i'm a free bitch, baby [comic ver. - 05]

>> aronnax's i'm a free bitch, baby!

i'm a free bitch, baby. (comic ver.)
["gen, bandfic, ninja qmi because I can
Han Geng files a lawsuit, and it's the end of the world."
]

previous: part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4

thanks for being so patient with me guys j Aj

MINplease

Recovered documents and Unkept secrets

Title: Recovered Documents and Unkept secrets
Genre: Angst.. Or I don't know, I think it's crack though~ xD I laughed while doing this~ xD
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Donghae/Sungmin
Rating: PG
Warnings: MOST FAIL FIC EVER! XDDDD
Word Count: MSWord says 2,225
Summary: Kyuhyun knows the password to Sungmin's laptop,
A/N: Okay, so this is the pseudo-sequel of [Recovered] Document 1, although it failed so much~ xDDD Please don't kill me, I just forced myself to write one even without inspiration. O________O I also have an exam tomorrow.. T___T I promise to write a filler for this after my exam! THIS IS FOR GRACE SINCE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GUESSED THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE TITLE SPOT ON! :3 I also will post the ending to this one after my exams! ^^

(11234ever)

COMMENTS WILL REALLY BE LOVED. TO ALL MY SILENT READERS, PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF SO I KNOW IF MY WORK (EVEN IF IT'S CRAPPY) IS BEING READ. >.<

[ 은혁 ☆ sorry sorry ]
  • tewki

SM Boarding School - chapter 07

Title: SM Boarding School
Author: tewki
Paring: Eunhyuk/Donghae (maybe other side parings but I don't wanna spoil~)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst
Chapters: 07/? 
Summary: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entarance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.
Warnings: Swearing, mention of sex and sensuality.
And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^
Disclaimer: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

Previously chapters: || 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 part 1 || 05 part 2 ||  06 || 
Kyuhyun
  • daiikon

Some Wookie-Goodness

Collection of seemingly interconnected Everyone/Ryeowook drabble-oneshots.
More in the future ~

Title: Of Cups & Lust
Prompt: 002. Christmas
Character (s) / Pairing (s):  Heechul/Ryeowook
Genre: Humor, Romance (?)
Rating: PG
Summary:
Heechul is being Heechul & Ryeowook is used to it...well, that's what he thinks anyways.

( “It's nice..thanks.” Ryeowook answered, even though the older member already concluded the fact that it was a wonderful gift and he had no say to the matter whatsoever. )

Title: A Way to a Wife's Heart is Through Her Cooking
Prompt: 005. Overworked
Character (s) / Pairing (s):  Kibum/Ryeowook
Genre: Humor, Fluff, Romance
Rating:
PG-15
Summary:
Ryeowook attempts to get Kibum to eat, but the actor has his eyes on something else.

( "Eat it, or I'll feed you myself." )

Old Post: 
Seduction? (Kangin/Ryeowook)

Smiling Teukie
  • olebade

White (Ch. 2)

Title: White
Chapter: 2/?
Rating: PG-13(?)
Pairing: Kangteuk
Summary: Colors frightened him, so he got rid of them. But can anyone reintroduce the beauty of color to someone who does not wish to see it? (I know, bad summary)
A/N: I tried to get this up earlier but the power went out T_T

Chapter 2

------------------------------

Chapter 1
MAMA

[7 / 100] What He Has

Title: [7 / 100] What He Has

Pairing: Sungmin / Kyuhyun

Summary:  Sungmin is possessive and Zhoumi is heartbroken.

Challenge Fic Number: 098. Soothing, WC*

Rating:
PG - 13

Disclaimer: Not mine. I love them, is that enough reason to own them? ^__^

Author's Note: Posted for the 100 SuJu Fics Challenge. My archive is on my sidebar. ^^

Thank you to Amy-unni for beta-ing. ^^ ♥

Comments are ♥♥. ^_^ Enjoy. ^_^

Sungmin is a possessive man.
Sandeul :P

[YeWon]

Title: Dance Practice
Genre: Smut
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Yewon, ninja!Eunhae, ninja!Kyumin
Summary: Yesung and Siwon spend extra time practicing for Sorry Sorry since the two can not get in sync with one another. Surprisingly, their rhythm with each other, when it does not involve dancing, is pretty damn good.
A/N: Completed in 3hours, so go easy on me... :( idea prompted by my dongsaeng~ The idea just sprung to life in my head. <333 Comments are <3'd.

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/17006.html

minsaeng

Only a Song half Sung

Title: Only a Song half Sung. [drabble]
Fandom: SS501
Pairings: Double YS [Yesung/YoungSaeng] [Cross over with SS501]
Rating: G
Warnings:  Slight Angst
Author's Notes:  As requested by renichifreak  for my Drabble Request MeMe
Summay: They both knew without each other they were a song only half sung.

[They both knew without each other they were a song only half sung.]
sleep tight~

When 'You' and 'I' become 'Our Live' (Prologue, Chapter 1)

Title: When 'You' and 'I' become 'Our Live'
Author: karuryn
Paring
: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Rating:
PG-16 (I can't always keep it)
Genre:
Angst, Romance
Lenght: Multichapter
Summary: Donghae's better life was changed 180 degrees, and he got a terrible mistaked........... He's doesn't know what he must to do.............
(the Italic are Donghae's mind,, (I = Donghae))
Warning: Probably some grammar/spelling errors. My native language isn't English XD
Disclaimer:
THE COUPLES ARE MINE!!!!! nope, I just own the fic *sobsob*

karurynn-eunhae.livejournal.com/3341.html