January 20th, 2010

Sandeul :P

[In Debt] 2/?

Title: In Debt [2/?]
Pairing: Yesung x Kangin, Kyuhyun x girl~Sungmin, broken Ryeowook x Yesung, hinted Kyuhyun x Yesung
Rating: NC-17
Genre: SMUT this chapter (Male x FEMALE), AU, dark[ish] elements... genderswitch
Summary: Yesung takes on Kangin's debt for him, and he's on the brink of breaking when the collector pays him a visit, leaving both of them confused.
A/N: Prompted by [info]pinefir!! *hugs her* If only I had her ideas, then I would seriously end up writing all day and night and forget my studies. I'm GOING TO SHOOT CHUUUU. *rawr* Oh right, first time writing Gender switch AND het!smut. Please go easy... on me... *cries* Comment or no, I thank you for reading. *bows*

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/15498.html
Siwon UNF

Fried Rice and Strawberry Milk (4)

Title: Fried Rice and Strawberry Milk: I just called to say...
Part: 4 of 5

Pairing(s): HanHyuk/EunGeng
Rating/Genre: R/Angst

Summary: Eunhyuk has always hated Hankyung, but maybe Hankyung can change that?

I just called to say...

And the rest:
Part 3: Stockholm Syndrome
Part 2: Murder on the dancefloor
Part 1: Fear and loathing in an elevator

Please read, comment and enjoy ^^v
(Also, don't forget to check out the latest update of Pumpkin Soup!)
lips!예성

The Reason Is Always You - Eunhae | Lie is a Sin - Yewon

Title: The Reason is Always You (4/?)
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhae (main) mentions of Kyumin and Yewook
Raiting: PG13
Genre: mpreg, drama, romance, angst, AU!school
Summary: Hyukjae and Donghae had a fight back in some years making they don't talk with each other again and only one night could change this situation.

Chapters: ( 1 ) | ( 2 ) | ( 3 )

100 SuJu Fiction Challenge - my archive

Title:
Lie is a Sin
Theme: 058. Lies, Shiwon/Shiwon
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Yewon
Raiting: PG15
Genre: angst
Summary: Siwon had lied seriously and bad things happened.

(no subject)

Title: The Tough Life of Cho Kyuhyun [1/13]
Author: X_sujuaddict_X
Pairing: KyuMin (main, one-sided love), Hanchul (Flirt buddies), Yewook (Sex buddies) and Eunhae (Partners in mischief)
Rating: PG
Season 1 Episode 1: Pilot: First School Day 
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior or, obviously, Hongik University but I do own the story and plot! 
Episode Summary: It is Cho Kyuhyun’s first day as a 1st year college student at Hongik University in Central Seoul, South Korea. 
Notes: TV Show Style
A/N: This is my FIRST fanfic about Super Junior and Korea. I’m not that knowledgeable in the country’s history or culture, so I’m doing research as I go.  I’m so sorry if you don’t like this. If enough people don’t like this, then I won’t continue…. Although that may change because I just love writing! I may not be that good at it but at least I try! :D 

ENJOY! 

Collapse )

how will it end?

[Fic] The World I Know - 1/8

Title: The World I Know
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R overall (language, sexual situations)
Pairings: Kibum/Donghae, Tablo/Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU. Angst/smut/fluff, Romance.
Summary: As the forest world’s protective barriers fail, the two remaining animal spirits must protect the men who have come to save them, or face certain death. And the spirit of the tiger is forced return to the forest, or risk losing his mate forever.

This is the third and final in a series after The Life I Live (QMi) and The Air I Breathe (SiHan, QMi) Both installments can be found here in my writing archive.

Chapter One - The seal regarded him curiously, laying its sleek head down on the rock, staring up at Kibum with soft brown eyes, nudging at his fingers.

Surprise Surpise (One Shot)

Title: Surprise Surprise (One Shot)
Genre: Romance, Angst?
Pairing: Eunhae :)
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Donghae was in China for Super Junior M activities. He left behind Eunhyuk, and now he tried to contact Eunhyuk. No one would answer his calls. Was Eunhyuk sick? Was he just being a jerk? Or was it something else that Donghae would have never guessed?

A/N:First time writing a fic and was a total failure. Ahha. Although its lacking in a lot of things hope you still like it. Enjoy reading.

http://rawrrgao.livejournal.com/2096.html
lights

(no subject)

Title: Remedy
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Hanchul
Word count: drabble
Rating: G
Summary: "For a moment he's tempted to give in to the pain and pass out, anything to get away from his body, broken and useless."
A/N: omfg HTML is a bitch. Anyway. Did a drabble based on a few different things: A Light on a Hill//Margot and the Nuclear So Sos and this quote -> "When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.." Rebecca- age 8 So yeah, kinda squicky and corny. I also am pretty sure that the type of cast Heechul had on, is not the kind mentioned here. Artistic license?

Fic!
HoWoo
  • sandx

WonKyu drabbles

Title: Ego
Pairing: WonKyu
Fic: DRABBLE
Rated: E (for everyone)
Disclaimer: i soooooooooo would own WonKyu if Hanel hasn't already owned them.
Summary: Siwon. Pink flowered apron. Kyuhyun. shaking head. 

Siwon prances about )

Title: Gee Pants
Fic: DRABBLE
Pairing: WonKyu
Rated: E (for everyone)
Disclaimer: i own the plot Hanel owns the people
Summary: colored skinny jeans and long wigs.

colored skinny jeans )

Worth The Wait.

Title: Worth The Wait
Pairing: KiHae. Some KyuMin, YeWook & Blohyuk.
Rated: PG
Genre: angst/fluff kinda.
Summary: Donghae is fed up with all the pairings, when he misses Kibum the most.

A/N: This is my first ever attempt at writing fanfiction, I mostly fail but gotta try everything once. So forgive me XD

( "WHY NOT JUST ORDER PIZZA?" )
wh

when Suju meets JE update

Title: When SUJU meets JE
Author: jhengchie
Pairing: various
Subject: crossover!, fail!, band!
Genre: Friendship, romance, fluff, crack[?]
Rating: PG-13 [just to be a little safe]
Type: multi chaptered but each chapter can stand alone
Summary: Super Junior will have a concert with some JE talents for the Japan-Korea friendship festival in Tokyo Dome. What happens behind the scenes?
A/N: about similarities between suju and JE.. as observed by me and my sisters ^_^ and part sequel to when Suju meets Arashi.

here:
Bi Rain? NAh-ah! It's Koyama - Super Junior with Arashi and Koyama [NEWS]
qmimin meets Ohmiya - Ninomiya nad Sungmin conversation and  couple's Anniversary
hentaro [a hamster's wails] - henwook and Chiitaro
Takahae and Hikahyuk - Eunhae with the rest of HSJ
itaDaikiMAsuda - Shindong conversation with MAsuda and Daiki
Rappers' wrapper - kibum, eunhyuk, leeteuk, shindong, donghae, heechul with Sho and Koki
Weird is just plain weird: I see fairies and aliens  - Yesung, Donghae, Ueda and Shige *newly added*

if you find other similarities with other JE and SJ, comment me ok ^_^
yssmhangenglol

Forgotten Beautiful Things [10/?]

Title: Forgotten Beautiful Things
Chapter: 10
Rating: PG-PG13
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance, Adventure
Pairings: A lot but mainly Hanchul with snippets of Henwook, Kyumi, Eunhae, Sungwon, Kangteuk, Yunjae, Yoosu, and possibly more
Disclamer: I don't own Suju, or any of the characters. I wish I did, but sadly....:tear tear:
Summary: Hangeng is a dancing boy given as a gift to Prince Heechul for his birthday. Unfortunately, there are nobles who want power and an intricate web of misunderstanding, betrayals, and heartbreak may condemn fate's original plan.

"Hangeng...go to hell."

Pikachu

Moonwalker

Title; Moonwalker
Fandom/Pairing; Epik High & Super Junior ; Tablo/Eunhyuk
Rating; PG
Summary; Daniel has a neighbor whose face he only sees once a week.
A/N; This is ehh. I like my idea, but the execution? You be the judge. I don't know how to put a genre label on this. It's not angst, but is it fluff? You tell me. This is the first BloHyuk I've ever written,and I started it at least a month ago, and today I decided that I really needed to finish it. Prompt from [info]milkpoet  again.
Word Count; 659

“Being late’s some kind of fashion, isn’t it?” )
KyuHae

My Hero, My Rival,.. My Brother [1/?]

Title: My Hero, My Rival,.. My Brother
Pairings: HanHae
Rating: R (Overall)
Warnings:  Angst, character Abuse, drug Abuse, Language, violence, Incest
Summary: Donghae has only known the life of his drug loving abusive brother, Hankyung. He spends every moment of every day, trying to be a good brother to him but only gets pushed to the side and tormented. He tries never the less to be the brother that he wants to be and Hankyung deserves but.....the older doesn't have plans to let him.

[When all you have is a brother ...who doesn't give a damn about you]
From the Soul to the Song

From the Soul to the Song - Verse Twenty Three

Title: From the Soul to The Song
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 23/?
Rating: R
Genre: AU, fantasy, romance, action/adventure
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Kibum/Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/?, Kangin/Leeteuk, Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: If performances, concerts, show recordings, radio shows, and practices weren’t enough, an invisible force sees fit to add yet another thing to their work load. It seems as though Earth itself has decided that Super Junior needs to be the latest to join the fight to defend it. If they thought that Heechul was dangerous as he was, they had no idea what could happen when he found he could wield fire.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, however all of the ideas contained within this story are purely my own and belong to me.

Masterlist

Character Information

Verse Twenty Three
Tiffany (black & white)

Coffee-EunHae

Title: Coffee
Pairing: EunHae
Length: One Shot
Rating: G
Warnings: Fail. Taking revenge on Maknae in the end.
Summary: Only EunHae could come up with a coffee drinking contest and take it seriously.
A/N: Part of the 100 SuJu fanfictions. Enjoy.^^

Coffee.

Part of my 100 Super Junior fics challenge. ^^