January 17th, 2010

You Are My Endless Love (Chapter 17/19) + I For You (Preview)

Title : You Are My Endless Love (17/19)
Pairing : broken? EunHae, KiHae, broken? KiChul
Other Pairing : KyuMin, KangTeuk, YeWook, SiHan
Rating : PG (to be safe)
Genre : Romance, Friendship
Disclaimer : I don't own them *pout*
Warning : Un-betaed
Summary : Eunhyuk has fall in love with his best friend Donghae but he just know that Donghae love their classmate, Kibum. What will happen to them? Will Donghae notice Eunhyuk's feeling toward him?

Chapter 17

Title : I 4 U (I For You)
Main Pairing : Eunhae
Other Pairing : Don't want to spoil yet!
Genre : Romance, Friendship
Rating : PG-13 (for kissing)
Lenght : 10 Chapters
Disclaimer : Of course I don't own them! But I can own them in my dream! :P
Summary : Can I forget you?

Preview
sbd

one shots

Title: Cake – Kyumin
Pairing: Kyumin
Rating: R/NC-17
Summary: Kyumin’s sidestory to Cake

Title: Girls vs. Boys – Kyumin Wedding
Pairing: Kyumin, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yewook, Eunhae, Sibum, Zhoury
Rating: PG?
Summary: 2 months after Kangteuk married, the next couple in the family marries – Kyumin (yes it’s bad summary XD)

A/N: so it's been a while since I completed this series but felt like do extra epilogue type stuff to it...

Links for this series can be found here (and everything else I've written)
Siwon UNF

A Date With Super Junior

Donghae's date is here!
Already?!?!
I know! :o

Title: A Date With Super Junior
Part: 9
Pairing: Minhae
Rating/Genre: PG-13 (language)/Fluff (and angst, but we need a mixture to make it realistic ;D)
Summary: Sungmin really wants a boyfriend so his room-mate, Kyuhyun, suggests that he tries online dating.
This part his date is Donghae.

A Date With Super Junior's Donghae

And the masterlist for the other dates: A Date With Super Junior: Masterlist

Please read, comment and enjoy!!!~
teuk: skin

Hyung, I think I shrunk Leeteuk (Kangin/Leeteuk)

Title: Hyung, I think I shrunk Leeteuk
Pairings: Kangin/Leeteuk, implied Siwon/Hankyung, Yesung/Ryeowook
Genre: Crack
Rating: R
Summary: In which Kangin decides that having sex with Leeteuk is better than ever.
Disclaimer: I don't own Suju.
Warning: Sort of kinky sex, sexual innuendos, the works.
Notes: Birthday fic for Kangin, albeit a rather... retarded one. :D The idea of this fic has been bouncing around my head for weeks on end.

"What?" Siwon asks, scowling at Kangin in a rare outburst of huffiness. "I can't be old, too?" )
kingdra
  • kingdra

Unspoken

Title: Unspoken

Pairing/Characters: Kyuhyun/Yesung (Kyusung) aka my practically nonexistent OTP

Genre: romance-ish, friendship-ish

Rating: G

Disclaimer: If I owned, I would be REALLY rich. Like, REALLY REALLY rich. And I'm broke. So.

A/N: Uh. Yeah. I keep lurking-but-not-lurking. And stargazing is a common theme in a lot of my fics but maybe that's because I'm uncreative? Eh. Okay. Anyways. Inspired by a(nother)bandfic. And I overused semicolons. And various other things. But whatever. Enjoy. ^^

(more stargazing under teh fake cut)

Infinite {sungyeol; get out}

(no subject)

Title: fingertips (21/23)
Fandom: Super Junior (AU, !mutant)
Pairing: central Hankyung/Heechul, Siwon/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kangin/Eeteuk
Word count: 3,749
Rating: PG-13
Summary: At the Soo Man Academy for Gifted Individuals, those with mutant powers are taught how to control their gifts. Hankyung has come to learn to control something he doesn't consider a gift, but rather a curse, and he wants nothing else from the school, certainly not friendship, but then, his life has never gone how he wanted it.

part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4 / part 5 / part 6 / part 7 / part 8 / part 9 / part 10 / part 11 / part 12 / part 13 / part 14 / part 15 / part 16 / part 17 / part 18 / part 19 / part 20 / part 21
YeWook - pouty

One Last Time

Title: One Last Time
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Word count: 1,861
Summary: Jongwoon and Ryeowook find that even after years of obligation to their respective families, they never really grow apart, even when they should. Set in post-band!verse.

A/N: This was written really quickly, in about an hour, but it’s been weighing on my mind for a couple of weeks, ever since my oppaaarrr prompted me in a conversation we were having. So this is for her, and also  for shiryu_yugure and her love for angst.

Jongwoon comes back every week, for ‘one last time’. )
lyric art

[Fiction] Pull My Strings 2 - Kibum/Donghae (bffimagine)

Title: Pull My Strings
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Part: 2
Previous: 1
Rating: 18+
Pairing(s): Kibum/Donghae
Request information: For jennchii, who requested: kihae---anything really. Angst and dark twisted plots, with the higher ratings if it needs to go there. Cute and cuddly (really cute moments) in angst.
Summary: The puppet's mouth moves like a good little toy is supposed to, and the ventriloquist's voice takes the stead of the marionette's----his eyes are begging for help but his lips wrap around the puppeteer's every word.
Warnings: Abuse, graphic non-consensual sexual situations (rape), angst, violence, coarse language
A/N: Hmm. *raises eyebrow at self* Hope you like it, jennchii!
Disclaimer: I don't own the boys. If I did, everyone would know about it.

"I'm not avoiding you, Hyukkie. Good night."
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

moderated membership: comment to join

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW UNMODERATED SO YOU DON'T NEED TO REQUEST PERMISSION HERE.

As of January 17, 2010 this community's membership is moderated.

Due to a certain member's persistent trolling and inability to adhere to the rules, we now require new members send a request to join and comment to this post for approval.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We're not trying to discourage membership for those who want to share their fanworks, we're only trying to keep this community running smoothly and preventing future spam from this particular troll.

Note
You only have to request membership if you intend to post to the community. This doesn't affect silent readers or commenters. :)

Reasons your membership request might have been rejected

1) Your identifying information is similar to that of the original user we are trying to keep out.
2) You didn't comment here yet.
3) You commented (perhaps after being rejected), but didn't come back to let us know you had requested membership a second time.

Please comment again, even if you've been approved. We have a lot of people trying to join and sometimes we can't keep track of who we have or haven't approved.
myungyeol

A bit of everything

Four new entries for the 100 SuJu Fic Challenge, which puts me up to 7/100 T_T

My archive for the challenge can be found here.

91) Stars | Kangin/Yesung | G | 1015words | Aim for the stars, because if you don't reach that far you'll at least make it to the moon. And even if you don't make the moon, it's not like there was anything wrong with where you started.
Yesung always turns him away, assuring Kangin that this is the way it all should be.

38) "I want you to stay forever." | Leeteuk/Kibum | PG | FANART
Second attempt ever at fanart. Standalone drawing.

42) Suits | Kibum/Kyuhyun | G | FANART
First attempt ever at fanart. Comic strip.

31) Midnight Walks | Ryeowook/Siwon | PG | 1635words | In which God's plan and a stray dog bring two men together -- all in twenty-one days!
"It's only midnight. We have time."

two cracky drabbles

Pandemonium | band!fic | PG | crack
a tiny roach, a big bat. chaos ensues, ryeowook shrieks, kyuhyun's a wuss. siwon is visiting.

one. )

why do I even listen to you | kyuwook | PG | crack-ish | for and prompted by oh-hesitate (lj won't let me put the username!!)
kyuhyun is devious, we all know.

two. )
teuk

(no subject)

Title : I like you, I like you, I like you
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Eeteuk / Kangin/ Kyuteuk/Kangteuk
Disclaimer:
All the members belong to themselves and SME
Rating :
PG – 13
Genre: Angst / Romance
Word count:
Warning:
Unbetaed!
NB:
Sequel to You're Mine and Mine Only but it can read separately

How could he forget those panting and moaning voices after their early make out session, forced make out session.

Royalty's Expectations and Revelations (9/?) part B

Title: Royalty’s Expectations and Revelations (9/?) pt. B *sequel to Revenge on Royalty*
Rating: PG – 13
Pairings: Hanchul
Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Adventure, Gender Switch
Warnings: Sexual implications

Summary: Wanting to have a child, Heechul decided to go to a witch doctor. Apparently, to bear a child, he must have a womb. Heechul didn’t even listen to the witch doctor when he was explaining and ended up turning into a girl without knowing about fact. Because of the new discovery of that kind of power, an idea comes to a certain family member who has been kept in hiding. This person in royalty appears with thought of revenge, bringing despair along with her as she destroys each and every one of them, one by one.

(Look what I found)

Cold Shoulders [Two-Shot]

Title: Cold shoulders
Pairing: Kyuwon, Yemin, broken!KyuMin, broken!Yewon
Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance
Part(s): 1/2
Rating: R
Summary: It's a mean thing to cold shoulder someone, he knows that already. But honestly, what did he care?

A/N: Locked after 72 hours.

"Siwon, Kyuhyun. Me, you." Yesung pulled away and stood up, dusting his pants off casually.
Nil Icon

Work Out, Burn Calories - KyuHae - 1/1

work out, burn calories
paralyzing_time
smut; nc-17; kyuhae, ninja!hanchul
1543 words
It’s finally a field of Donghae’s expertise, except Kyuhyun never counted on their training immediately continuing after class. AU
warning: faily!smut, cheesiness
notes: x-posted at kyuhae_only4u.

( “D-Donghae-shii,” Kyuhyun whimpers, wondering how he’s being reduced to something like aegyo for crying out loud. )
From the Soul to the Song

Two more Kisses Mini-shots

Title: Ending and Beginning Kisses
Author: kat_elric
Rating: PG
Pairing: Leeteuk/Kangin
Summary: Some say 17 is too young for a person to know what they want for their life, but is it really?
Disclaimer: Boys are not mine...

Ending and Beginning Kisses

Title: Morning Kisses
Author: kat_elric
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin
Summary: Everyone has their own morning routine.
Disclaimer: These boys are not mine either...

Morning Kisses
Smiling Teukie
  • olebade

White (Ch. 1)

Title: White
Chapter: 1/? (maybe 4 or 5 or somewhere around there)
Rating: PG-13(?)
Pairing: Kangteuk (not in this chapter)
Summary: Colors frightened him, so he got rid of them. But can anyone reintroduce the beauty of color to someone who does not wish to see it?
A/N: Inspiration from a picture I can't find at the moment ;_;

Chapter 1: Colors

Twenty Five Roses

Title: Twenty Five Roses
Pairing: Qmi
Genre: Romance. Fluff
Summary: Zhou Mi works at a flower shop, but there’s this one guy who keeps coming back.

A/N: Just a crappy little drabble I wrote to help me get my writing mojo back, because I have been suffering the worst case of writer's block, like EVAR.

And this sappy, corny, cheesy thing (rofl, that reminds me of cheese puff covered maple taffy. Ew.) is to make up for the 6000+ word angsts that's coming up soon.

And also, this was inspired by this amazing fic, by an amazing writer, whom I dedicate this fic to, setsuna_k  .

Oh, and also for my beautiful wife, xrosepetalsx  because she is awesome, and amazing, and when I write fluff, I basically think of her, because I am the corniest cheeseball evar.

Both of you, I love both of you guys sfm ♥

Have you ever received flowers before? You know, those cliché ways of asking a girl out, or simply getting their attention. I wonder why girls blush and squeal and sigh dreamily and get that glazed look in their eyes every time a boy gives them a flower. What’s the big deal? They’re just plants. Okay, so I’m a guy, so I don’t understand, but…plants!

The Butler [chapter 2]

Title: The Butler
Paring: Revealed later
Characters: Hangeng, Siwon, Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook +more
Genre: Romance, Smut, Drama
Rating: Pg still [maybe sorta pg 13]
Summary: The story of a family of brothers....and their lust-filled Butler.
Disclaimer: I do NOT own the boys lol...wahhh

Collapse )
qmi

You and Me - MiQ

Title: You and Me
Author: setsuna_k 
Pairing:
MiQ (side HanChul, YeWook)
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy
Disclaimer: I OWN THEM! LET'S CELEBRATE! *then gets killed after 2 seconds*

Summary:
Florist Zhou Mi likes the boy who passes by to his workplace. Heechul is his insane manager who pokes fun about his interest. And Eeteuk and Yesung are a duo of gossipers helping Zhou Mi to his interest... well, maybe?

And the boy who passes by at the flower shop happens to be allergic to flowers... and flower boys. Problem and hilarity, stage left!

Glee - darren what is your face

(no subject)

title: gestures (4/?)
fandom/pairing: Super Junior; ShiHan, QMi
rating: PG-13
summary: Fresh from college, and eager to see the world, Siwon finds the perfect job. And with it, he finds a family of friends who are willing to stick together through anything and everything to protect what they care for.
disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction.

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3

( Han Geng sat back in his chair, looking two parts thoughtful and one part disappointed, and Siwon was left confused as to why. )

Unconventional Methods - ShiHan

Title: Unconventional Methods
Author: convicted_eyes 
Pairing: Siwon/Hangeng
Genre: AU. Romance.
Warnings: Some swearing. Very light reference to sex.
Summary: Hangeng is determined to get the attractive club bouncer's attention, but how to do it is a little difficult.
Authors Note: So this has nothing to do with my 'what I go to School for' series, and was inspired by a night out with my friends the other night where these creepy guys kept asking me to dance and I wish someone would have come and punched them in the face, and the attractive bouncer my friend was drooling over all night. It's a little weak in places, but I hope you guys like it anyway. 

Collapse )
Pikachu

파란 제비꽃 {blue violets}

Title; 파란 제비꽃 {blue violets}
Fandom/Pairing; Heechul-centric, HanChul friendship, KyuHan
Rating; PG-13
Summary; On the inside, Hankyung wonders if Heechul is dying. He wonders and wonders and wonders and wants to burst into tears.
A/N; This is angst, sprinkled with some happy every now and then. I have a feeling I'm going to get shot by someone for this. I'm sorry if it's poorly written, but at one point I just couldn't write it anymore because I was seriously hurting myself. I put the blame on Spring Awakening, but it also spawned from me being in a weird mood. Thank you for reading :D
Word Count; 5695

she’ll wail through the willows, until she finds him… )