January 15th, 2010

Yesung-wig

How To Take The Pain Away... [Part 11]

Title : How To Take The Pain Away...

Author : whipcream_soda a.k.a. ME!

Pairing : Broken!KiSung [Kibum/Yesung] , YeWon [Siwon/Yesung]

Rating : PG-13

Summary : ...The Leader of The biggest band in the world is testing his Christain dongsaeng's love for his baby cloud...

[A/N : I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you happy?? XD Another chapter before travel to a beautiful island~~~]

Other Parts : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8, Part 9 , Part 10
lights

(no subject)

Good morning, everyone! Well... at least where I am... Anyhow, I'm all set and ready to post the second installment for the confession series this weekend! I'm not sure if it's going to be Eunhae or Henbum, but please look forward to it :D
Title: "Angels Losing Sleep"
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Kangteuk
Word count: drabble as usual
Rating: G
Summary: "The tension in his shoulders was painful, but he just couldn't stop the wracking sobs,"
A/N: I wanted to see if I could write H/C without using the standard I love you's but still conveying that sort of feeling. Let me know how I did, kay? :D Also, I know the subject matter is way over done, but I couldn't/didn't want to think of anything else Eeteuk would be sad over. Title cred goes to Our Lady Peace. x posted. 

Follow to fic! vvvvv
http://remixied.livejournal.com/10417.html#cutid1
you're beautiful to me
  • room137

KyuMin - File 1639. (02/07)

Title: File 1693.
Chapter: 2nd chapter. 02/07
Pairing: KyuMin
Rating: +17
Summary: I remember the day when he arrived at the hospital. He was involved in a grave car accident. Apparently he was driving. Someone else was in the car too but he died in the act. SungMin’s body was full of bruises and 50% of his body was burned by fire.
NOTE: This fanfic is not mine. This is a translation from a spanish fanfic with the author's permission. You can see the original here :)

+ CHAPTER ONE

( I don't have place where to go )
vic

SOME HET DRABBLES BECAUSE HECK THIS FANDOM NEEDS MOAR!

pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
super junior/f(x), zhou mi/victoria
pg-13, ~ 450 words
Zhou Mi tries to deal with Hangeng's upcoming lawsuit. Victoria is there for him.

i walk slower when i'm alone
super junior/SNSD, kyuhyun/sooyoung, one-sided kyuhyun/seohyun
pg-13, ~356 words
Seohyun’s never realized how cute Kyuhyun was before, but Sooyoung has.
hence

You're Wastin' Time With The Chit Chat

Title: You're Wastin' Time With The Chit Chat (aka The HenBer chat logs)
Author: sassydork
Pairing: Henry/Amber
Rating: PG
Summary: Where there's arguments, cursing and so much more when Henry and Amber goes online on MSN.
A/N: lol look at me trying to be funny ._. this is pure PWP obviously. just random "chat logs" that I made because I'm bored like that and this is sort of my stress reliever haha! don't ask me about the display names though, lol XD

aJOL. says:
I LOVE MY BOYYYY~~~
hL. ☆ says:
DIVA DIVA DIVA DIDIDIVAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~
myungyeol

Oneshot, challenge drabbles

Oneshot:

Tears | Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Zhou Mi | PG | 1179words | semi-AU
Kyuhyun warns Sungmin not to waste all of his tears.

100 Super Junior Fic Challenge Entries (3/100):

#52 Cake | Donghae/Sungmin | PG | 607words | utter fluff
Donghae likes the cookie because he's a man of simplicity. Perhaps that's why he doesn't understand Sungmin's fascination with the sophisticated cake.

#3 Blindfolds | Hankyung/Yesung | PG13 | 530words
Yesung turns to Hankyung to vent, though not quite in the way he expects.

Secret Love - Chapter 2 [HaeHyuk/EunHae]

Title : Secret Love
Author : Maiki_Rashu (watashi ^^)
Chapters : 2/??
Pairing : Hyukjae (EunHyuk) / Donghae
Summary : Hyukjae is a young teacher and meets Donghae during vacation. But when second semester starts Hyukjae discovers he's in charge of a new student. (I still suck at summaries)
Rating : PG-16 (language and implied sex)
Genre : Romance, Alternative Universe

A/N : Sorry it took me longer than I thought to update but here Chapter 2! I really hope that you guys will like it or feel disappointed while reading it :D

Read Fic Here

Hiding Love (1/?) pt. A

Hiding Love (1/?) pt. A

Genre: Humor, Action

Pairing: Donghae/Eunhyuk, Hankyung/Heechul

Summary: Begin one of the most wanted burglars around, Donghae lives a life of luxury. He grew up in a family of burglars and the thrill of doing the crime just thrills him. He doesn’t hurt anyone or steal from anyone, he just steals from museums to add those objects to his exquisite collection of treasures that started growing even before his birth. However, his actual job is a s a dance instructor for this dance company and one day, a new dancer named Eunhyuk joined the company. The chase for the burglar continues but Donghae still manages to live a normal life. However, Eunhyuk started to notice some very weird and suspicious things about Donghae.

(I need to wear my disguise)
Pikachu

the depths of winter

Title; The Depths of Winter
Fandom/Pairing; Siwon/Hankyung/Ryeowook
Rating; G
Summary; Ryeowook goes for a walk in the woods in the middle of winter.
Author's Note; DAMN IT, HANKYUNG, how did you sneak into this one? Seriously. It was supposed to just be SiWook, but then all of the sudden, BAM Hankyung's in it, too. I guess that just proves how much he owns my life, and my writing. I'll get around to writing SiWook without Hankyung…eventually. But I kinda like this ot3. KyuHanHae better watch out. I didn't edit this very well, and for that, I apologize. I have to run off now and get ready to leave. Enjoy & thanks for reading!
Word Count; 857

it's beautifully cold outside. )
[ 은혁 ☆ sorry sorry ]
  • tewki

SM Boarding School - chapter 06

Title: SM Boarding School
Author: tewki
Paring: Eunhyuk/Donghae (maybe other side parings but I don't wanna spoil~)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst
Chapters: 06/? 
Summary: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entarance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.
Warnings: Swearing, mention of sex and sensuality.
And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^
Disclaimer: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

Previously chapters: || 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 part 1 || 05 part 2 ||
my husband, teukie

The Angel and The Raccoon Chapter 2

Title: Angel and Raccoon
Chapter: 2
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin
Pairings: Kangteuk, Sungwook
Summary: Leeteuk is the loner, the guy that doesn't depend on anyone. The guy that pushes anyone who tries to get close away. Then Kangin, a mysterious charmer, whose also 100% straight, shows up out of nowhere, and toys with Leeteuk's feeling, just for fun. What happens when Kangin starts to feel something for the angel. Does he run? Does he lash out?

Back to Chapter List
My ArchiveCollapse )
-----------------------

Collapse )------------------------------------

Back to Chapter List
My ArchiveCollapse ) 

Sandeul :P

[SJDC ep 4; Sungmin smut]

Title: Super Junior Day Care
Episode: 4/?
Kids present [this episode]: Sungmin, Kangin
Kids present [in the daycare]: Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Heechul, Donghae, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Shindong
Rating: G
Genre: AU! Daycare, Children (age 3-5ish)
Summary: Sungmin goes to the daycare early and throws a tantrum because he didn't get his sleep. Yuri and Seohyun are helpless until Kangin comes~
A/N: Episode Four!! Sungmin centric (but my baby!Kangin brain told me to put Kangin in). Kekeke. Comments are really really really appreciated. Love and Thanks <3

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/12587.html

Title: Stress Relief
Genre: SMUT, bits of crack
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Kyumin, implied Eunhae, Hanchul, Kangsung; fantasy!Kibum x Sungmin, Siwon x Sungmin
Summary: Stressed and alone in his dorm, Sungmin decides to have a bit of fun as he relieves his stress.
A/N: The parts in italics represent Sungmin's fantasy (IE. what he's thinking while he's... you know... hehe). I hope it isn't too confusing. The grammar and such was broken, because who the hell dreams/fantasizes in perfect grammar <333 Comments are appreciated <3.

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/13274.html