January 12th, 2010

xiuhanlay

Silent Castles and Cool Stone

Title: Silent Castles and Cool Stone
Pairing: Hangeng x Donghae
Summary: Donghae loved oceans almost as much as he loved dancing and Hankyung loved oceans because the way Donghae’s face would light up...
Genre: fluff?
Rating: PG
A/N: this is a followup of Empty Beaches and Warm Sand but it can be read as an one shot. =D

there was a soft mist...
From the Soul to the Song

From the Soul to the Song - Verse Twenty

Title: From the Soul to The Song
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 20/?
Rating: R
Genre: AU, fantasy, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Kibum/Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/?, Kangin/?, Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: If performances, concerts, show recordings, radio shows, and practices weren’t enough, an invisible force sees fit to add yet another thing to their work load. It seems as though Earth itself has decided that Super Junior needs to be the latest to join the fight to defend it. If they thought that Heechul was dangerous enough as he was, they had no idea what could happen when he found he could wield fire.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, however all of the ideas contained within this story are purely my own and belong to me.

Verse Twenty

Masterlist

Character Information

AN Be sure to read the authors note inside the chapter for information about the soundtrack.
Monkey, Bunny

Pink toys and chocolate

Woah, my first attempt at real smut AND my first time posting anything to a community :3
*nervous*
Well, I really hope you like it, and please, please comment if you do (and also if you don't). Haha.
I guess it's a bit long, I dunno.

WARNING: RATED R21! SMUT, SMUT, SMUT (probably grammar mistakes and such, I'm not a native english speaker)
Now you're warned, kids~

Title: Pink toys and chocolate
Rating: nc17 - r21
Genre: SMUT  / fail!fluff
Pairing: kyuhyun/eunhyuk
Summary: KyuHyun loves being famous, but the fame also takes away his private life.
Warning: unbetaed fail

<"Tell me, how should I punish you?">

Loving Under the Influence: Chapter Three

Title: Loving Under the Influence
Chapter: Three
Pairing: EunHae (girl!Donghae)
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Genderswitch because I fail at boy love.
Summary: Donghae's in love with her best friend. He's getting married, but it's not to her. She's in for the kill when she comes back to Seoul to take what's she thinks is rightfully hers. DONGHAE'S POV.

Chapter Three

Previous Chapter: Chapter One Chapter Two
my husband, teukie

Angel and Raccoon [chapter 1]

Title: Angel and Raccoon
Chapter: 1
Characters: Kangin, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin
Pairings: Kangteuk, Sungwook
Summary: Leeteuk is the loner, the guy that doesn't depend on anyone. The guy that pushes anyone who tries to get close away. Then Kangin, a mysterious charmer, whose also 100% straight,  shows up out of nowhere, and toys with Leeteuk's feeling, just for fun. What happens when Kangin starts to feel something for the angel. Does he run? Does he lash out?

Back to Chapter List
My Archive
--------------------------
Collapse )
 ------------------

Back to Chapter List
My Archive
  • cho_min

Mr. Fish, did you DIE?!?

HOMG! I have no idea what I've been doing since before my winter break (well, first there was exams, but after that, I have no idea what I was doing :P), but obviously I wasn't being here, or really doing much writing in general, because otherwise I would have... been here... and written stuff... That said, now that classes have started again, and I need an excuse to not do my readings, I've apparently decided to start writing again, and I bring you a fic inspired by Genisaurion. Hopefully he knows the one I'm talking about. And if he doesn't, then he can just read the following information like the rest of you :P

Title: Pillow Factory (for lack of a better title)
Pairing: KiHae (with a possible KiHaeHyuk at the end? Only not really... I dunno, interpret it as you will ^^)
Genre: Fluff. Pure, unadulterated fluff. 
Rating: G? As usual, there's probably a curse or two I forgot I wrote in, but there's nothing that I can really remember (granted I've bee writing this for at least a month now, so...)
Summary: Kibum begins working at a pillow factory. KiHae ensues. 

Collapse )
Siwon UNF

A Date With Super Junior

Update~~
(I was going to post this later, but I couldn't sleep so after reading an entire series from someone, I came here ^^;;)

Title: A Date With Super Junior's Eunhyuk
Pairing: HyukMin
Part: 8/13
Genre/Rating: Fluff/Romance/AngstyPG-15
Summary: Sungmin really wants a boyfriend so his room-mate, Kyuhyun, suggests that he signs up to online dating.

Each part concentrates on a date with a different member ^^
In this part it's Eunhyuk

Latest Part
A Date With Super Junior's Eunhyuk

And the rest...
A Date With Super Junior: Masterlist

Please read, comment and enjoy ^^v
  • fynrile

Hello

Title: Gravity
Author: SunniMi
Pairings: None yet
Genre: 3 or 4 part story
Rating: NC-17
Warning: un-beta, Bad smut!
Summary: When it came to anything other than Sungmin, Ryeowook wouldn't understand, but a cute student of his has changed his mind. But someone else wants him, and will do whatever it takes to get him.
Disclaimer:
Sadly everyone belongs to SM until HanGeng decides he doesn't.

"I don't like guys." "I don't either officially."
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

[mod post] rules

Hi, everyone! It's time for another mod post. There are three major announcements - please read all of them.

I. A new rule. We didn't think it was necessary, but it's become an issue recently.

Rule 8

Do not spam the community. This includes posting polls and reposting anything that you've already posted once before to the community. (Exceptions made in cases where a fic has been drastically edited.)

II. Our three strikes policy.

If you show blatant disregard for the rules by breaking them three times even after having been warned, your posting privileges will be suspended. Depending on the offense(s) and frequency of violation, this can be for one month or up to three.

This has been a somewhat unofficial policy that we only pulled out for persistent repeat offenders, but it will probably be more strictly enforced.

III. Rules that get broken most frequently. Keep these in mind when you post.

1) No spamming. Technically a new rule, but we thought it was common sense. One of the things we've seen most frequently has been re-posting material that was already posted to the community. Please don't - you may think you're only promoting your own work, but you're also pushing other members' work back. It's really inconsiderate and we notice, especially if it's only been a day or two.

2) Posting more than once in a day. Do not adjust your time stamps in an attempt to get around this rule. It's understandable if the time you're posting is different from the time you opened up the update page, but it's not acceptable if you lie to us about the time you're posting. Also, if you're thinking of posting twice, one fic right after the other, at around midnight - don't. There's no reason you can't just combine them into one post.

3) Do not change the default settings on the font. We've tried to be somewhat lenient about this, when it's not excessive, but it'd make our jobs a lot easier if you kept everything at the default. This means no excessive bolding, italicizing, underlining (if the entire header is bolded, what's the point of bolding at all?); no strange colors; no adjusting font sizes; and no changing font faces.

4) Proper headers. We've had issues with length of headers as well as posters not including all the information we request for headers on our profile page. The biggest issue is probably length, though - some summaries and author notes are a bit long and might be more appropriate under a cut or posted to the personal journal/community you're linking to. Refer to our useful links post for guidelines on ways to say what you need to in a header, without going overboard.

We really want to stress that you read the rules before you post. Being new to the community doesn't exempt you from having to adhere to the same guidelines as everyone else.

Sorry this wasn't such a pleasant mod post, but these issues had to be addressed. :) Hopefully the next set of announcements will be of a more positive nature.
eunhae hug
  • hunni23

I For You, Chapter 20

Title; I For You
Chapter; Chapter 20
Author; hunni23 
Rating; PG
Pairing; girl!Donghae/guy!Hyukjae, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng, KangTeuk +more
Warning; Gender switch, HS!AU
Notes; 107 pages/43,000+ words on Word. This is dedicated to blue_starzz33 
Summary; “Zhou Mi, you don’t want me to stop.”

Fics Archive

( Prologue )( Chapter 1 )( Chapter 2 )
(
Chapter 3 )( Chapter 4 )( Chapter 5 )
( Chapter 6 )( Chapter 7 )( Chapter 8 )
( Chapter 9 )( Chapter 10 )( Chapter 11 )
( Chapter 12 )( Chapter 13 )( Chapter 14 )
( Chapter 15 )(Chapter 16 )Chapter 17 )
Chapter 18 )Chapter 19 )

Chapter 20 )
yunho funneh face

V-Day.: Chapter 6 (SUJU MOVIE NIGHT!) & an Extra

Title: V-Day.
Length: Chaptered; 6/??
Pairings: DBSK, Suju- friendship! *koffkoff* Just, ah... squint. *squints*… Yunho + (Jaejoong + even more prettiness)= expectations ^^. I am sorry I just made that into a math equation, and sorry I’m still typing this XD
Rating: PG. Crack, crack, crack ^^
Warnings: Female emotional rampages and the madness that too many attractive boys in one place at one time can bring >=]
Genre: Comedy/Crack
A/N: For this fic, let's pretend SME isn't the devil. I know it's difficult, but imagination is the key to (in)sanity, after all!
Summary: Hero Jaejoong wakes up one morning to find himself a woman for no apparent reason, or so he thinks. He- She's convinced it's all Heechul's fault. Heechul, quite frankly, doesn't care. And Yesung is… Yesung… he… well, he has nice hair. =]

(Pointless) Prologue.
Chapter 1: Two Weeks Prior.
Chapter 2: One Hour Later.
Chapter 3: One Day Prior to V-Day.
Hero’s Mind: The Dream.
Chapter 4: V-Day.
Suju Dorm: Poor Heebum & False Blaming.
Chapter 5: Tasks One and Two, In Progress.

Newest:

Chapter 6: Super Junior Movie Night (AKA Yesung’s Kind of a Freak.)
DBSK Dorm: Groping Ghosts?

~~**~~ I've decided that in order to keep my sanity in writing this, I must- and I mean MUST- write about Super Junior. Does that let on anything about my mental health? lol ~~**~~
myungyeol

two (humorous?) oneshots

Posting happier fics before I go to work? XD
(SuJu Archive here)

Text (Message) | Kyumin | PG13 (insinuations at most) | Humor (fluff?) | In which Sungmin's eyes are opened to text messaging: The Double-Edged Sword.
"What if he's cheating on me, Hyukkie~?"

Misconception | Kihae, Kyumin, Sihan | PG13 (insinuations at most) | Attempt at humor | In which Donghae makes one hell of a storm by Kibum's rekindled interest in boxing.
"Listen," Siwon interjects, looking up from his pocket bible; "If Kibum really wanted you to suffer, he would do it in one of two ways known to be most torturous to mankind."

Enjoy? :) And ps, classes suck.
how will it end?

[Fic] Prerequisites - 6/7

Title: Prerequisites
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R overall (language, sexual situations)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Genre: Angst/smut/fluff, Romance (Aka...the kitchen sink)
Summary: All Kyuhyun thinks he wants is to get into Zhou Mi's pants. All Zhou Mi says that he wants is to protect the band. But just one promise could undo all the secrets that they have been hiding from each other.

Part One - Part Two - Part Three - Part Four - Part Five

Part Six - His brain was working too fast for him to contemplate. It was something he’d done, or something he hadn’t done, or Zhou Mi was tired of him, or…
sabille

Silk 1/3 (KiHyuk, HaeHyuk)

Title: Silk 1/3
Author: arcee_bee
Pairing: KiHyuk, tiiiiny bit of HaeHyuk (see, I’m trying!)
Rating: NC-17
Genre: AU, historical, smut,
Warning: rape, NC-17, bad KiBum, bad attempt to write historical fic
Summary: A warrior found a temple virgin.
Notes: I was planning to make a 1-shot out of this story but Hyukkie is being so damn sexy so I HAD to bring KiBum back and get him! Oops did I get too excited and spoil anything? I was planning to make the background sets in 1200-ish Mongolia (I just watched National Geographic and I think the tribes are so cool!) but as usual, the information clashed with my plot so ... yeah, that’s why this is called AU. I know I’ve promised not to write another multi-chaptered fic, knowing that I’m bad with that, but this one wouldn’t stop at one chapter * sighs * i hope you like this!!

Secret Love - Chapter 1 [HaeHyuk/EunHae]

Title : Secret Love
Author : Maiki_Rashu (watashi ^^)
Chapters : 1/??
Pairing : Hyukjae (EunHyuk) / Donghae
Summary : Hyukjae is a young teacher and meets Donghae during vacation. But when second semester starts Hyukjae discovers he's in charge of a new student. (I still suck at summaries)
Rating : PG-15 (just to be safe and it might change later)
Genre : Romance, Alternative Universe

A/N : This first chatper is a big fail but I'll try to do better for the second one. Which, by the way I don't know when I'll post it since it took me three days just to right this one. I hope however, that you guys will like it :D

Read Fic Here

chanyeol

Donghae's Journey For a Good Mom (prologue)

Title: Donghae's Journey For a Good Mom (prologue)
Author: Kenny (prpldrkrse) and Abiella
Pairing: Hae/everyone (Cinhae in this chapter)
Rating: G (I guess)
Genre: CRACK
Summary: in which SM Town's members are a bit crazy and Donghae takes them too seriously
Notes: a fic based on silly captions I made with my chairmate (Abiella). first time posting here! :D

( click here! :D )
relaxxed

[fanfiction] Jealousy - Part 1

Title: Jealousy [1/2]
Author: 1jet2unknown 
Disclaimer: Don't own! // This is a fanfiction 
Pairing: Kangteuk
Category: ???
Counts: 1.095 words
Summary:
 Kangin can't handle how Eeteuk seems to forget about him because of him...
Comment: I should've studied for my oral exam... but yesterday I didn't feel like studying at all so I ended up writing this in hopes of breaking through my writers block ^^ i didn't beta it so there might be lots of grammatical mistakes and the style itself might be fucked up here and there but I hope you still enjoy! 2nd part might follow soon (so will the new chapters for my series and a new kangteuk-pic (originally planned for xmas))

Collapse )
{stock} 梅花
  • meiface

[fic] Vanilla is the World's Most Popular Flavor, R, KiHae

Vanilla is the World's Most Popular Flavor
(or, Why You Should Talk to Your Significant Other Before Spicing Up Your Sex Life)

Kibum/Donghae (others), R, humor/romance, 5085 words
Donghae is afraid his and Kibum's sex life is too boring, so he does something about it.

He's never really thought much about the sexual aspect of their relationship either - at least not once he got over the initial "I want you but how does this even work?" part. It was sex. With Kibum. It was automatically great and high on Donghae's list of Things That Are Awesome.
lips!예성

The Reason Is Always You - Eunhae

Title: The Reason is Always You (2/?)
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhae (main) mentions of Kyumin and Yewook
Raiting: NC17, for this chapter
Genre: mpreg, drama, romance, angst, AU!school
Summary: Hyukjae and Donghae had a fight back in some years making they don't talk with each other again and only one night could change this situation.

(Chapter 1)
kt
  • kanaeru

Thank You for Your Smile

Title: Thank You for Your Smile (a collection of song-based drabbles and AUs)
Pairings: Kangin/Leeteuk, Siwon/Hankyung
WC: 1001
Summary: A series of unrelated drabbles, some written within the time frame of a song, most extending past.
A/N: Wanted to write something happy, turned on iTunes shuffle, and a bunch of depressing songs came up. Unbeta'd, tense might jump around, cliches abound.

( Apparently it was buy one get a Siwon free day, and Hangeng wasn't sure he minded. )
GIGGLY EBS

[Fic] Then I'm Going to Fuck You Completely (KiHae; HanHenWon+Chul)