January 7th, 2010

Siwon UNF

Update ^^

Title: Fried Rice and Stawberry Milk: Stockholm Syndrome

Part: 3 of 4 or 5
Pairing(s): HanHyuk/EunGeng
Rating/Genre: R/Angst
Summary: Eunhyuk has always hated Hankyung, but maybe Hankyung can change that?

NB: I DO LIKE HANKYUNG! THIS IS JUST A FIC AND DOES NOT REFLECT PERSONAL VIEWS/BIASES

Part 3:
Stockholm Syndrome

And the rest:

Murder on the Dancefloor Part 2 (warning, SMUT/NC-17)

Fear and Loathing in an Elevator Part 1

Please read comment & enjoy~ ^^v
music melodies

Melodies of Heart

Title: Melodies of Heart
Pairing/s: KyuWook || YeWook || bits of KyuMin
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Angst
Summary: Ryeowook is inlove with Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun is in love with Ryeowook's bestfriend Sungmin. Things started to change between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Being with Kyuhyun brings pain to Ryeowook, for Ryeowook was aware that inside Kyuhyun's heart it could never be him. He wants to forget about his feelings and let go, but being near to Kyuhyun it was hard to do so. While Ryeowook is in pain he always have Yesung beside him, a shoulder to cry on. Yes, Yesung loves Ryeowook, he loves Ryeowook so much. That's why it hurts seeing to see Ryeowook so broken. All he can do is to be with Ryeowook all the time and support him.

I won’t say sorry, I’ll never say sorry for this… instead… I will say thank you…

Thank you, for loving me
  || Chapter 8

PROLOGUE || chapter 1 || chapter 2 || Chapter 3 || Chapter 4 || Chapter 5 || Chapter 6 || Chapter 7 || Chapter 8
yunho funneh face

V-Day.: The Dream & Chapter 4

Title: V-Day.
Length: Chaptered; 4/??
Pairings: Friendship! *koffkoff* Just, ah... squint. *squints*… Yunho + (Jaejoong + even more prettiness)= expectations ^^. I am sorry I just made that into a math equation, and sorry I’m still typing this XD
Warnings: Female emotional rampages and the madness that too many attractive boys in one place at one time can bring >=]
Genre: Comedy/Crack
A/N: For this fic, let's pretend SME isn't the devil. I know it's difficult, but imagination is the key to (in)sanity, after all!
Summary: Hero Jaejoong wakes up one morning to find himself a woman for no apparent reason, or so he thinks. He- She's convinced it's all Heechul's fault. Heechul, quite frankly, doesn't care.

Prologue.
Chapter 1: Two Weeks Prior.
Chapter 2: One Hour Later.
Chapter 3: One Day Prior to V-Day.

Newest:

Hero’s Mind: The Dream.
Chapter 4: V-Day.

A/N: From here on I'm gonna start having extras, which are basically anything that has not been labeled as a "Chapter." They're random and fun, and although you don't need to read them to understand the story, it is recommended ^^ It's to even things out- when things are too DBSK-centric, a Suju Extra is born, and vice versa. Look out for them! <3

I'm.The.Girl. [HaeHyuk/EunHae Oneshot]

Title : I'm.The.Girl.
Author : Maiki_Rashu (watashi ^^)
Chapters : Oneshot
Pairing : Hyukjae (EunHyuk) / Donghae
Summary : "Okay. A whole week without any girly action from you. Meaning no staring. No holding hands. No hugs. And no kiss or saying I love you. If you do one of those things before the week ends you lose. But if I ask for one of them then I'll be the losing one. What do you think?"
Rating : PG-13 (I'm not sure I still don't know how to use rate though someone's already explained me u__u")
Genre : Fluff, Humor (kinda)

A/N : Fic inspired from Donghae's last comment on Hyukjae's CY

Read Fic :
Here

Title: Make you mine 2?

Title: Make you mine 2?

Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul [Girl!] mention of others

Genre: Romance, Humor?

Word Count: 3,199

Rating: PG-13/R

Summary: Kim Heechul is a famous actress/model. She has stared in many dramas and films, blown many away with her photos. She is very well known. But no one knows about Hankyung. that is their little secret. What will they do if someone finds out? Hankyung thinks it's best that they spilt up for now.

A/N: Don't know when i will be able to post the third chapter. this weekend hopefully. Stupid school project. : [ hope you liked it. thank you for reading.

http://x3sujudbskx33.livejournal.com/1227.html

Royalty's Expectations and Revelations (8/?) part A

Title: Royalty’s Expectations and Revelations (8/?) pt. A *sequel to Revenge on Royalty*

Rating: PG - 13

Genre: Drama, Angst, Romance

Pairing: Hanchul, (very slight) Eunhae

Summary: Wanting to have a child, Heechul actually went to a witchdoctor without Hankyung knowing. He was given a potion and to be honest, he didn’t actually believe that it’ll work. He was just trying it out in hopes that he can really trying it out in hopes that he can really bear Hankyung a child for they both want a child of their own. However, he didn’t know the effects of the potion. To bear a child, one must be a woman. After taking the potion, Heechul slowly turned female. The only way for him *her* to get back is to give birth and that’ll take about 9 months. As that was happening, riot ensures in the Kim’s palace. However, that wasn’t the only drama that was happening. It turns out that Kibum has an identical female twin sister who was kept in his mother’s side if the family, his side of the family that he never met. Like their father though, she wants revenge on both the Kims and the Hans. Now that the kingdoms have merged though, she only has one kingdom to target instead of two. Right after Heechul conceived finally conceived a child in his….*her*….womb, her plan for revenge start.

(The drug is present in her)

(no subject)

Seriestitle: Fight for freedom

Chapter 2: Conflict

Character: Super Junior, various SM-Artists, Original Character

Raiting: NC-15

Summary: What would you do if you´re on a school with a director who hates his own students?
What if your schoollife feels like living in hell? How could you beat this director and save your friends from his hate? Yes, you collect every schoolgang and every person you could fid for your plan.
But what if the most important person you really need for what you want to do, don´t want to help you?

Attention! This is against LSM and his entertainment!! mentions of Anti-SNSD in the end!

Chapter 2: Conflict

Chapter 1: That´s enough!
[ 은혁 ☆ sorry sorry ]
  • tewki

SM Boarding School - chapter 05

Title: SM Boarding School

Author: tewki

Paring
: Eunhyuk/Donghae. (maybe other side parings, but I don't wanna spoil~)

Rating
: PG-13

Genre
: School life, romance, humor, maybe a little angst.

Chapters
: 05/?

Summary
: He stared at that big banner, hanging over the gate entrance, and read SM Boarding School. The banner itself scared him and he inspected the school area carefully before starting to dig in his handbag.

Warning
: Swearing and mention of sex.

And probably some grammar/spelling errors. English is not my native language ^_^

Disclaimer
: YES, THEY'RE ALL MINE! These boys does not belong to me.

lips!예성

100 SJ Challenge Fic & The Reason Is Always You - Eunhae

100 SuJu Fiction Challenge - my archive

Title:
When We Miss Home
Theme: 014. Home, Heechul/Donghae
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae, friendship!Heechul/Donghae
Raiting: NC17
Genre: smut, comedy
Summary: It had passed some time with Super Junior M's activities so Donghae was missing his friend Eunhyuk. But Heechul wasn't helping at all.

Title: The Reason is Always You (1/?)
Author: polari_s
Pairing: Eunhae (main) mentions of Kyumin and Yewook
Raiting: PG13, for now
Genre: mpreg, drama, romance, angst, AU!school
Summary: Hyukjae and Donghae had a fight back in some years making they don't talk with each other again and only one night could change this situation.

Just Because I'm Nerdy (Doesn't Mean I Can't Fall Head Over Heels for you) - QMi

Title: Just Because I'm Nerdy (Doesn't Mean I Can't Fall Head Over Heels for you)
Author: convicted_eyes 
Pairing: QMi, Slight HanChul
Genre: Au!Highschool, romance
Warnings: Light swearing.
Disclaimer: They're being shipped over to join HanChul in my cupboard Do not own.
Summary: Kyuhyun wants to tell Zhou Mi, who he's never spoken to before, how he feels. In the end he has to turn to Sungmin for help.
Author's Note: This is in the same universe as You Said no (but That's not Really my Style) and You Said you Would but then you change your mind (and Then I Change it Again) and makes some references to both but you don't need to read either to understand this story at all. I lost it a little at the end, as I seem to have a habit of doing but I hope you like it anyway.

Collapse )
HK

the Art of Confessing

Title: the Art of Confessing
Pairings: QMi ( Kyuhyun x ZhouMi )
Genre: Fluff
Summary: Kyuhyun has finally accepted the fact that he is in love with ZhouMi, and he's going to confess to him. But he can't find the right time or place to talk with ZhouMi and he's very nervous about it. But in the end, during a lunchbreak - Kyuhyun and ZhouMi ends up all alone…
Disclaimer: I own ZhouMi's voice! They belong to their parents
A/N: This idea came to my head right after I woke up, so I decided to write it down immediately. It only took three hours :D *proud* This is my first QMi! yay~ and believe me, it will be more *die-hard-QMi-fangirl*

I don't know who you're in love with, Kyuhyun. But not everyone here in SM are straight.
Sandeul :P

[Sharing Toys -- Cracksmut || SJ DayCare -- AU Fluff]

Title: Sharing Toys
Pairing: Yemin, implied KangSung, implied Kyumin
Rating: NC-17
Genre: SMUT. Crack. fail!humour
A/N: Dedicated to pinefir for being such a tentative reader + ninja spotting. Ima spot you this time <3 Comments are appreciated. I'm attempting crack smut and I have a feeling this turned out really bad. Written and completed in 20minutes because I'm bored. :)

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/10047.html

Title: Super Junior Day Care
Episode: 1/?
Kids present [this episode]: Eunhyuk, Kangin, Heechul
Kids present [in daycare]: LT, KI, YS, HC, DH, SM, EH, SD
Rating: G
Genre: AU! Daycare, Child!SUJU (3-5)
A/N: Heyyy readers :) Episode one of an on-going fanfic about the SUJU! members being little kids at a daycare ran by SNSD (Yuri, Sooyoung, Seohyun). Future chapters will have the other members joining and be part of the daycare. Comments are appreciated & <3'd. Happy reading baby!suju

http://dandanfung.livejournal.com/10653.html
wh

Chatmates ♥ special series - triple update

title: Chatmates special

pairing: KangTeuk, HanChul, YeWook, Kyumin, EunHae, Sibum, HenChie [Henry and Christine], Rei and Minji, Tiff and Hyungjun, Tee and Wooyoung.

Special guest: Ddangkkoma for the yewook series

subject: Romance, friendship, angst, fluff
rating: PG, NC-17 for the smut
summary: What happened after chatmates?

a/n: after the successful chatmates series, i give you a special! comment what you want to see in the special [for each pairing] ^_^   Eunhae smut is up.. and a little henchie and wootee..

Kangteuk Yewook [a] Yewook [b] Yewook [c] Hanchul [a] Hanchul [b] Hanchul [c] Hanchul [d]Henchie and Wootee [a] Henchie and WooTee [b]Eunhae smutKyumin proposal
welcome home yunho junsu

Death Saved Me Chapter 19: Final Decisions

Title: Death Saved Me: Chapter 19
Author: Happilyinsane13 
Rating: PG-13 (For violence, blood, and language) 
Pairing: Henwook, Kyuhyun/OC, Donghae/Anya, Jaeho
Summary: AU (Alternate Universe) Henry dies, but is saved by the undead by becoming dead. As Henry must adjust to the challenges of becoming a vampire, he must also deal with his new home, while his new dark roomate considers him his muse. But soon enough, Henry's transformation causes problems in the world of night. 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Super Junior, SJ-M, Fahrenheit, DBSK, or any other person besides myself. 
Note: Forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes please. This is un-betaed. Also, SuJu looks like they did in their Don't Don days, except Ryeowook and Henry, who look like they do now. Except Ryeowook has his Don't Don clothes, omit the hairstyle. Zhoumi...try to imagine him Don't Don style. 
Dedication: This fic is requested and for my Siti!! *hugs*  

Final Decisions.
VOLDY &lt;3

For the Record, I Never Agreed to This - Chapter 2

Rating: PG-13
Pairing: EunHae (Eunhyuk x Donghae)
Warnings: Swearing?
Genre: Fluff, Crack, Romance
Summary: Donghae fights with Hyukjae and kisses him... again.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior in any way. This fic is purely for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Third installment (including the Prologue, which you really should read). Aigoo, I'm so sleepy, I meant to post this up yesterday, but I've been feeling seriously fatigued recently. I need to take a chill pill (and if any of you know where to buy those, please message me XD)

-PROLOGUE-    -CHAPTER 1-

"Can't we just work this out?"
From the Soul to the Song

From the Soul to the Song - Verse Nineteen

Title: From the Soul to The Song
Author: kat_elric
Chapters: 19/?
Rating: R
Genre: AU, fantasy, romance, action/adventure
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: Heechul/Hankyung, Donghae/Kibum/Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun/?, Kangin/?, Yesung/Ryeowook
Summary: If performances, concerts, show recordings, radio shows, and practices weren’t enough, an invisible force sees fit to add yet another thing to their work load. It seems as though Earth itself has decided that Super Junior needs to be the latest to join the fight to defend it. If they thought that Heechul was dangerous enough as he was, they had no idea what could happen when he found he could wield fire.
Disclaimer: I do not own Super Junior, however all of the ideas contained within this story are purely my own and belong to me.

Verse Nineteen

Masterlist

Character Information
yssmhangenglol

Forgotten Beautiful Things [8/?]

Title: Forgotten Beautiful Things
Chapter: 8
Rating: PG-PG13
Genre: AU, Angst, Romance, Adventure
Pairings: A lot but mainly Hanchul with snippets of Henwook, Kyumi, Eunhae, Sungwon, Kangteuk, Yunjae, Yoosu, and possibly more
Disclamer: I don't own Suju, or any of the characters. I wish I did, but sadly....:tear tear:
Summary: Hangeng is a dancing boy given as a gift to Prince Heechul for his birthday. Unfortunately, there are nobles who want power and an intricate web of misunderstanding, betrayals, and heartbreak may condemn fate's original plan.

Hangeng was different. Heechul could tell from the way the man avoided his eyes
Collapse )
primavera
  • hachi08

~Prologue~ and a Songfic

Back again!!!

Title: Emotional Alchemy {Prologue - When a Child is Born}
Pairing: None as of yet. Sungmin-centric so far.
Rating: G
Genre: Magical!AU, angst?
Summary: "And there stood the Magician's army, shrouded in a rainbow of colours. But the most memorable, was the boy in the pink cloak, leading them into an all out battle."

(
"Whenever a child is born, the world feels that much lighter and, in it's own way, rejoices at the sound of the rebirth")

Title: 13elieve in Us
Author: hachi08
Pairing: KyuMin (what else goes with wine?)
Genre: fluff and angst
Rating: PG (mentions of past sexual act...)
Warning: Deals with Hankyung and Kangin's current predicaments.
Summary: Kyuhyun watches his beloved sleep, like a peaceful angel during a time of hardship.
A/n: This song was used in the 'SendBill: Making of CF VID'. I liked it so much that I wrote a kyumin story to it, haha!