(no subject)

Title: B-day one shots: Yesung & Donghae
Author: SunniMi!!
Pairings: Yesung/KangIn mainly and Donghae/
Genre: One shot series
Rating: NC-17
Warning: un-beta, Bad smut!
Disclaimer:
Super Junior belongs to SM cause he is a slave driver.

Hello people I am making a temporary come back. I will grant the first person to spot this a birthday shot!! No repeats. People Sunni is back with a vengeance!

Henry's Birthday
This is to kimonochi
KangIn's Birthday
Kyuhyun's Birthday
This is to jhengchie
Ryeowook's Birthday
This is to train1332
Siwon's Birthday
This is to brainfagged
Yesung's Birthday (P.1) (P.2)
This is to pyoungmi
Donghae's Birthday
This is to suffocatesound
Eunhyuk's Birthday

Suffocatesound You will have the first spot because I am so happy someone requested a Hyuk fic. I am soooooooo Hyuk biased it isn't right! So thank you for that and if you want another one I would happily do it for you.

Oh and if anyone wants to make me a QMiMin story they are welcome to. Oh and for the people who read and don't comment. *Throws burnt cookies at them!*

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
evening

Super Junior: Parchment and Blood (2/?)

Parchment and Blood
Super Junior (and SJ-M): AU (pirates (!!!))
Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun (more later), PG, adventure
Summary: An upstanding junior officer in the Royal Navy with a bright future ahead of him, Cho Kyuhyun's world was upturned and thrown into disarray when he wakes to find his town burning and a pirate ship on the horizon.
Chapters: Prologue. o1. o2.

Their weapons shone in the pale light of the moon, flecked with blood.

A Day As.... Part 14 - Siwon [Oneshot] [END]

Title : A Day As....
Author : Maiki_Rashu (watashi ^^)
Chapters : Oneshot [Last Chapter]
Main Characters : Siwon (and other Super Junior members)
Summary : A day in Siwon's Life (as the title says and Sequel of A Day As... Part 13 - Henry & Zhoumi)
Rating : PG
Genre : Humor, Friendship ? (Kinda)

Part 14 - Siwon

Part 1 - Yesung / Part 2 - Sungmin / Part 3 - Kyuhyun / Part 4 - Donghae / Part 5 - Heechul / Part 6 - Eeteuk
Part 7 - Hangeng / Part 8 - Ryeowook / Part 9 - Kibum / Part 10 - Kangin / Part 11 - Shindong / Part 12 - Hyukjae
Part 13 - Henry & Zhoumi
Artemis fowl

[Oneshot] Supported by you

Name: Supported by you
Pairing: KangTeuk
genre: Romantic and angst
Classification: PG-13
Disclainmer: They're not mine :(
Summary: a short moment lovely between them.♥
N/A: Ok... I'm just trying to practice my writing english. I'm not native english speaker and even when I'm fluently to speak the languaje, to write something is to much difficult. So I'm trying to practice writing some drabbles or oneshots eventually. Constructive comments are more than welcome! if you find grammar mistakes or you want to give me advices I'll apreciate it!

thanks for reading. ;A;

REALLY SHORT ONESHOT HERE ♥:

http://helsic-fangirl.livejournal.com/22562.html
  • haranei

The Kims : Chapter 2 'The SM Coorporation and New Partner'

Title : THE KIMS

Pairing : Kangteuk, Yunjae (others will revealing soon).

Rating :PG-13

Summary : There's this new family in the town who always nice to anybody that meet them. but actually they have a hidden motive behind their behaviour. who's actually the Kims family? What they really wants?

Disclaimer : Neither Suju or DBSK are mine. they're SM TOWN's.

Chapter 1 : 'The New Neighbors'
-----------------

Collapse )
kyuryeo

My Man [8/?]

Title: My Man
Author: rinareechan
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them xD
Length: [8/?]
Pairings: Jaejoong/Hankyung
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG
Summary: Hankyung has recently joined SM Entertainment as a trainee. Within his first few weeks he manages to annoy the immensely popular senior Jaejoong thanks to his fellow trainees. What will become of him?

Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5 // Chapter 6 // Chapter 7

Jaejoong smiled. “You may not think it Hankyung but I am a human being too. Even I have stuff I’d like to keep hidden.”
Sandeul :P

[Super Junior, no more]

Title: Super Junior, no more
Genre: Mystery (in later chapters), Angst, slight Horror (later chapters)
Rating: PG13, R (later chapters)
Length: [1/?]
Pairings: Don’t know… will develop as story proceeds
Summary: When Leeteuk brings news of disbanding, mysterious things start happening. Awful things start happening as death linger around the members.
A/N: My first attempt at writing a multichapter fanfic, first attempt at mystery genre, first attempt with writing a lot of the members, please go easy. The real mystery will begin in later chapters. Comments are appreciated.

Collapse )
Doojoon: your crinkly eye-smiles
  • yunsias

[oneshot] your love is like light

Title: Your Love is Like Light
Author: yunsias
Characters: KyuHyun, SungMin and ZhouMi
Pairings: KyuMin & QMi (it's really up to you to decide whether it's yaoi or friendship but I kinda see them as friends in this)
Ratings: G
Genre: Fluff
Length: 830 words
Summary: KyuHyun tries to define what ZhouMi and SungMin mean to him.

in kyuhyun’s life, light came in the form of two special person.
Shi-han

Highschool Blues (True Love) Pt.5

Highschool Blues (True Love) Pt.5
Pairing: Shihan (lots of ninja pairings XD) (!ni
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I owned their posters and Cds and that's it :(
Summary: Hankyung doesn't die on this one :D (still really bad at this)
A transferred student from China ended up with 12 new friends, and Shiwon tries everything to make Hangeng fit in right away.

(Chapter 1) (Chapter 2) (Chapter 3) (Chapter 4)

CHAPTER 5! -- follow the link here

enjooy~ XD
I would like to taste your rain on my li

Under the bed [007. Dark, Eeteuk/Sungmin]

Title: Under the bed
Pairings: Teukmin
Rating: PG 12 ?
Genre: darkish? not really angst but it has a dark theme (idk... why don't you tell me?)
DISCLAIMER: fictional and totally not true. Result of my fangirling, sorry if you're uncomfortable with it. Oh yeah, and I don't own them.
Warning: lousy writing, unedited, quite brainless overall.

Summary: it’s really dark under the bed (100 suju fic challenge)

progress: 4/100
archive:
hereies

to the fic>>

KiHae stuffs

So I'm new to SuJu writing as of today, so feedback and such will be gladly appreciated. I read the rules and I don't think I violated any... forgive me if I have.
I offer everyone two oneshots today (both KiHae):

Title: Boxing
Pairing: Kihae!
Rating: PG(-13, to be safe)
Word Count: 1456
Summary: As of late, KiBum spars to cope.
Notes/Warnings: Oneshot, not fluff.

"Kibum-ah, I didn't call thirty-two times to listen to you space out."

Title: Lottery
Pairing: Kihae!
Word Count: 1148
Summary: How hard is it to pick five winning numbers?
Notes/Warnings: Oneshot, first SuJu fic, let alone KiHae. Definitely need feedback and comments, if you have any! It's also implied romance.

"You have no faith in me?"

Full House- Season 2.

Title: FULL HOUSE Season 2

Characters: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Hankyung, Kyunhyun and... a girl (YEOJA!)

Summary: A stranger, or more specifically...a stranger who happens to be a girl comes to live with the SuJu members in the lower floor of their dorm. A possible romance between the newcomer and the members?

Genre: Romance, possible comedy (seeing how girls tend to make fools out of themselves when surrounded by a bunch of hot guys) and considering the author's perverted mind, a hint of yadong. ^^

Rating: PG, but you're going to read it anyway right?

Collapse )Collapse )
henry - used to pain
  • code_ai

2 Oneshots - Of Ummas and Waxing & Warmth of Home

Title: Of Ummas and Waxing
Length: One-shot (832 words)
Pairing: mention of Hangeng/Heechul
Rating: G-ish? AU
Summary: Henry runs away from home.
Dedication: for azenzensation_0 . this was supposed to be a side story to your requested fic.. but somehow this got done first.. I'm sorry.. ;o;
A/N: No Beta

Henry stared at his umma in confusion. “A what?”

Title: Warmth of Home
Length: One-shot (696 words)
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi/Sungmin (QMiMin)
Summary: Sungmin has been inlove with the 2 of them for quite sometime but he doesn't want to ruin their friendship and their relationship.
A/N: No Beta

The cold he usually felt was gone, and in its place was the feeling of warmth when one comes home.

Acorn Jelly Couple [Part 2]

Title: Acorn Jelly Couple
Pairing: Kangin/Yoonji
Genre: Romance
Summary: following the journey of the KangJi couple from We Got Married, both filmed and behind the scenes
A/N: I fell in love with this couple after watching We Got Married! Was anyone else touched that Yoonji declared her support for Kangin after his assault controversies?

Split into 2 parts for length. I don't think people like reading too-long parts at one go?
On to Part 2! I apologise if the writing is kind of weird.

“Do you have any regrets?”
“None.”

What's The Difference?

TITLE; What's the Difference?
GENRE; Romance, Smut.
RATING; R; Smut.
DISCLAIMER; This is my fic, although these aren't my boys...*sob.*
SUMMARY; Yesung and Ryeowook have been best friends for as long as they can remember. But as their friends start trying new things, the two find it hard to find the difference between friendship and romance.
PAIRING[S]; Yewook. [[MINORS; Eunhae, Kiwon, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Kyumin.]]
DEDICATION; this was originally dedicated to sapphiresjblue, but i loved this fic and wanted to share it with everyone at miracle.(:

Collapse )