November 4th, 2009

Taemin Knees

The Terrors of 99% Spandex

Title: The Terrors of 99% Spandex
Characters: GIRL!Kyuhyun (main)
Pairing: Kyumin
Length: One shot
Rating: PG-13
Warning(s): Semi-cracky fluff. Language.
Summary: After a long day at school, all Kyuhyun wants to do is go and play Starcraft; not get tormented by her roommate.

( “Oh please Kyuhyun, just stop already. No need to pretend around little ol’ me. After all, I know your secret.” )

Posted at [info]15_beyondwords
gd work it

AU fic starring Leeteuk part 7/11 -- Here by my side

Title: Here by my side an angel/the devil Part 7
Pairing: Eeteuk x Suju
Rating: Hard R
Genre: AU, Romance, Comedy, Angst
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except my twisted mind.
Summary: Leeteuk ends up doing bad things, and regretting them.
Word count: 1225
Notes: This part is a bit violent. If you see any typos, let me know.

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4 || Part 5
Part 6

Newest part

Eeteuk whimpered, his vision blurred from the pain of sharp teeth digging into his skin.

Comments are ♥

tags for mods;
pairing: eeteuk/everyone, pairing: eeteuk/kangin, pairing: eeteuk/siwon and a hidden pairing.
Donghae

(no subject)

Title: Hold
Pairing: Hanchul (Hankyung X Heechul)
Rating: PG
Summary: He doesn't hold on because he's afraid he'll slip...
He doesn't hold on because he's afraid that when it ends, he won't be able to get up again...
He doesn't hold on because he's afraid of what will happen if he really falls...

A/N: Well, well... This is my first ever completed Suju fic so please don't mind if it's a complete failure as well... Loads of grammatical errors await you due to author's brain being unable to fully utilize at the time when this fic was written (12.32am)... Please leave comments - constructive criticism very much welcomed. :D Oh and since it's UNBETA-ED, please don't mind the mistakes... (Or just leave a comment to notify me. :) I'll edit it.) Umm what else is there? Oh. Written on request for my friend, so if you have any requests too, feel free to comment or just send me an email at megu_chii@hotmail.com. ^^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters below... And even though it's PG, homsexual themes present so if you're uncomfortable or against it, please do not flame - there is always the 'X' button located at the top right hand corner of your tab/window. :)

Enjoy~ ^^
I would like to taste your rain on my li

(Title-less) [10/?]

Title: -
Part: 10/?
Characters: suju, teukie centric
Pairings: heeteuk, yewook, kyumin, eunhae, kangteuk
Rating: PG 12
Genre: Angst
DISCLAIMER: i don't own them
Warning: ...
Summary: .

Don't start from nowhere!!!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

HERE YOU"D BETTER CLICK
comments are niceXDD

Our Memories Up Till Now (Chapter 8)

Title: Our Memories Up Till Now (Chapter 8)

Pairing: KangTeuk

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Romance, fluff

Summary: The many memories of Kangin’s and Leeteuk’s warped childhood up till the present.

Disclaimer: Don’t own them.  *Dies*

A/N: I suck. I haven't updated this in a few days, so I really beg for forgiveness.

(Chapter 1)

(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)

(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)  
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)

(
Leeteuk wasn’t even enough for Kangin to let Sungmin go. ) <-- Chapter 8!

&lt;3 hanchul

JUST IN ONE WEEK.

pairing: hangeng and girl-heechul.Ü -school AU-
author: heerika.
genre: dunno. LOL.
ratings: uhh. 15?
summary: it was their fist week and... just read it. i suck at summary. mianhe.

A/N: yeah, another hanchul fic. i was originally writing a kihyukhae fic and i can't finish it. so.... i write this fic  out of boredom. LOL. if there's any grammar mistakes.. i sincerely apologized. seriously. i was about to type the whole week for hanchul, but by disease has been attacking me, my laziness. LOL. i'll continue if anyone will read it and like it. XD

-------

here's the link to my LJ.
http://heerika.livejournal.com/9741.html
jae → pink

[fic] The Fragrance of Memories

TITLE: The Fragrance Of Memories
AUTHOR: mehei10// misterricalx
PAIRING: Kyuhyun&&Sungmin // Heechul&&Sungmin
GENRE: Romance, Angst
RATING: G
SUMMARY: What will happen when Sungmin wakes up and finds himself living his life at the the top but with no memories with what happened three years ago, especially when he got married during those three years to a superstar? And what will happen when his husband's partner reveals the biggest bomb of all time?
DISCLAIMER: I do not own them. period.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: First time writing a SuJu fic. Take it easy on me please.

PROLOGUE&&CHAPTER1 ::

“No, of course not. I can still clearly remember what had happened on the night of the accident.” Sungmin told her. She was looking at him skeptically. “Tell me exactly what year it is already.” Mika told him. Her eyes narrowed. “2006.” “Fuck, you HAVE amnesia and it’s not the ordinary one.”  Mika told him. “Wait here, I’ll just call the doctor.” She continued. “And for a record, its already 2009.” And with that, Mika left in a rush. “200…9?” Sungmin told himself as his brain processed what’s currently happening.

(no subject)

Title : Nightmares (Part 4)
Author : cherrybombb
Characters : Super Junior
Ratings : R
Genre : Suspense, horror, violence, mild smut
Warnings : Gory scenes & character death(s)

Summary :

SungMin had always thought of his school as his second home, a place safe to be and having
friends who were like family.
However sinister things started occuring consquently in the school , which involved SungMin's friends disappearing one after
another and dead when found. It all happened after the night RyeoWook told him about his nightmares.

Part 4

(no subject)

Persuasion (It's Easy with a Hand Down Your Pants) | NC17 (sexuality, innuendoes, language, humor) | 400+
[Yesung/Ryeowook] [Kyuhyun/Sungmin]
ryeowook's playing a game - and it's not about being subtle and sungmin's picking up useful tricks from the eternal magnae.
here

posted @ corecorrelation
a/n apparently i get strange ideas when i have the flu. so forgive me - this might make little sense, but it's fun (i think). hope to be able to finish up the chapters/parts to stories that are due, but we'll see, mostly trying to sleep this thing off. thanks for the patience! <3

Dangerous Love? Yeah RIGHT!!!~Chapter 1~My New Assistant

Title: Dangerous Love? Yeah RIGHT!!!~Chapter 1
Author: kpop4ever15
Pairing:You'll find out.
Rating: PG-13 to R
Summary: Choi Siwion is the CEO of the Shinhwa Candy group. His life is pretty ordinary until he is assigned a new assistant that takes him on the biggest roller coaster of his life.

Click Here to read Chapter 1:
kpop4ever15.livejournal.com/
smexi mi

I For You, Chapter 8

Title; I For You
Chapter; Chapter 8
Author; [info]hunni23
Rating; PG until later chapters
Pairing; girl!Donghae/guy!Hyukjae, girl!Heechul/guy!Hangeng, KangTeuk +more
Warning; Gender switch, HS!AU
Notes; 84 pages/34,000+ words on Word. This is dedicated to [info]blue_starzz33
Summary; If he weren’t mine, I would let you have a go at him

Fics Archive

( Prologue )
( Chapter 1 )( Chapter 2 )
( Chapter 3 )( Chapter 4 )( Chapter 5 )
( Chapter 6 )( Chapter 7 )

Chapter 8)

Never far enough away - Eeteuk/Sungmin angsttt

Title: Never Far Enough Away
Author: Lola
Pairing: Eeteuk/Sungmin
Genre: Angst, One-shot, Songfic
Rating: 18+? I think?
Warning: Non-consensual situations, a teensy bit of language
A/N: Songfic request by just_me_kalista  for Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap. Just short-short and no sequels this time, I promise. /Cringe/ It's a good song, really. Obviously the occasional lyric belongs to its respective owner, and I take absolutely zero credit. :D

(There, there, baby. It's just textbook stuff.)
smile

Red Sun: Chapter XIX

Title: Red Sun
Author: volatileflame
Chapter(s): 19/?
Characters: SuJu+M, DBSK, CSJH, SS501, Zhang Li Yin, Gackt, Amuro Namie, Lee JunKi, alan, Takizawa Hideaki, OCs
Pairing(s): various
Genre: AU, action, drama, fantasy
Rating: PG – R
Warning: violence, foul language, sensuality, OOCness
Disclaimer: i manipulate reality to suit my whims
Summary: Sengoku. In a war-torn land, in an unknown time, military commanders have unabashedly opened hostilities and the entire nation has been plunged into war and conquest. One man’s ambition for all under heaven to bow to him will only be sated by bloodshed and destruction. Three rival states must stand together or face annihilation.

A/N I: loosely inspired by and based off of the game and anime Sengoku BASARA (aka Devil Kings) with great liberties taken with the story and characters; Sengoku actually means ‘warring states’ (lit. ‘warring country’) in Japanese and often refers to the ‘warring states’ era of Japan
A/N II: Japanese honorifics are used, but they ‘technically’ all speak English with random smatterings of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (at least, that’s how my language’s gonna work – this is fiction after all)

chapter XIX

previous chapters can be found here