October 9th, 2009

Siwon UNF

Fanservice isn't always good (part 7)

Whaaaa!
I updated sooner than I thought I would, hope you guys like it!

Title:Fanservice isn't always good
Pairing:KangTeuk/KyuMin
Rating:15ish?
Summary:Kangin told Leeteuk something that could change things indefintely- will their relationship survive this??

So here's part 7
PART 7!!

and here's everything else:

part 6
part 5
part 4
part 3
part 2
part 1

Sooo, as always, enjoy, comment(preferably both)!
I might not be updating this one so regularly now but I hope you all like this installment!
unnie *peace!*

My First Post/Suju Fanfic

Title: Closer

Author: atiqah_erlina

Pairing: Hee Chul with Isabelle (whom I imagine as myself most of the time) XP

Rating: PG 13 (swear words here n there, I mean nothing extreme)

Genre: Romance

Disclaimer: Inspired by one of my favourite reality shows. XP And guys, this is my first ever fanfiction regarding the boys. I haven't done one in yyeeaarrsss...

Summary: Collapse )
张力尹

When Love Comes Knocking On The Door [Chapter One]

Title: When Love Comes Knocking On The Door
Chapter: 1 / (?)
Pairings: Yesung x Siwon (YeWon)
Genre: Romance
Rated: PG-15 (would change as fic is updated)
Summary: Yesung was tricked by one of his best friend to work in a mansion as a part-time maid and was told to pose as a girl. How would he react when the owner's son, choi siwon made him his personal maid and he finds himself falling in love with the arrogant man? What happens when a love rival appear out of nowhere? How would yesung cope with this complicated situation?

Previous: Prologue ||

(“Be careful the next time. Wouldn’t want such a pretty lady to get hurt.” Siwon stroke yesung’s cheek with his thumb and made his way to the bathroom.)
how will it end?

[Fic] Rundown 3/?

Title: Rundown
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: R
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun (main) and small amounts of Siwon/Hankyung
Genre: AU

Part of the baseball AU (but does not actually center around baseball).

Warning: Sexual situations.

Summary: As Zhou Mi's dreams are put in jeopardy, Kyuhyun is forced to face everything he has tried to escape.

Chapter One - Chapter Two

Chapter Three - There was something very determined in the set of Kyuhyun’s mouth, his averted eyes, and that spoke more of the truth than even his words.
winter beb

Gravity

Title: Gravity (1/?)
Genre: F-fantasy? Growing Wings!AU
Pairing: This fic is centered around Kyuhyun, and will eventually have all the suju members in it. There are no pairings yet, but there will ultimately be Qmi and others *bias*
Rating: PG-13 (for swearing and bloody scenes and possible smut)
Summary: Kyuhyun grows wings, literally, and he quickly discovers it is both a blessing and a curse.
A/N: First multi-chaptered fic ever, based on a book I read in middle school and loved. Initially I felt guilty about using it but eeeeeh I've already changed so much :| the only similarities are the growing wings XD Thank you Laura, for giving me Goose Syndrome. This chapter is 2,500 words, enjoy~

(When the alarm clock buzzed the next morning Kyuhyun flailed in its general direction)

edge of the world.

// --- edge of the world.
- pg. hankyung & heechul.
a/n: for mikky, who makes me need a thesaurus just so i can look up synonyms of amazing for her. ♥ this is the longest thing i've finished in a while and it's rather obvious that i'm going delusional. :D?

( heechul likes to roll down the window and stick his feet out, with his head on hankyung's thigh and shoes on the floor. )
  • zhenli

(no subject)

A Collection of Song Drabbles | PG (angst, fluff, romance)
[Kyuhyun/?] [Han Geng/Heechul] [Kyuhyun/Sungmin] [Kibum/Donghae] [Kangin/Leeteuk] [Yesung/Ryeowook]
here

posted @ corecorrelation
a/n trying to kill my writers block, =| maybe it worked, maybe not. hopefully i'll update (something) in the next few days or whatever, we'll see. thanks so much for the patience, all of you are great. =D
Mini cupcakes & Tea

(fanfic- oneshot & drabble) Green Eyed Heechul & our trio's down to two

Title: Green Eyed Heechul
Author: quinnsan
Group(s): Super Junior, Super Junior M
Pairing: HanChul, HenHae
Genre: Slight angst, a bit of fluff, romance
Rating: PG-13 for swearing
Summary: Heechul has some jealously issues, and it’s all focused on one Henry Lau.
Beta’d By: self-beta’d
A.N.: I don’t own any of these boys, although I know we’d all like to.
X-Posted to: N/A

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

“Heechul please don’t leave…”

Title: our trio’s down to two (AU)
Author: quinnsan
Group(s): Super Junior
Pairing: HanChul, ShiHanChul
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: PG
Summary: our trio’s down to two.
Beta’d By: self-beta’d
A.N.: SuJu random pairing generator prompt: Heechul/Hankyung/our trio’s down to two. I don’t own any of these boys, although I know we’d all like to.
X-Posted to: N/A

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"...please don’t be angry...:

I have a sort of backlog of fics to post, so I'll be posting them mainly two at a time until I have them all posted. <3

Children of the empire 2/

Title : Children of the empire 2/
Kyuhyun x ? , Hankyung x Siwon , PAST! Heechul x Hankyung
Rating : R / NC-17 ?
Gente : idk ?
Summary : A war of love , memories and honour just begun...

a/n : this is a part of Hankyung memories about Heechul and Kyuhyun ( a little ) . Please leaves a comment and give us an advice . Thanks for reading and commenting :DDDD

this is the link "
Chapter 2 :
http://freakinfics.livejournal.com/779.html

Chapter 1 :
http://freakinfics.livejournal.com/605.html
tattoos

[fic] 'Dinner, Dancing, Hot Bath'

Title: Dinner, Dancing, Hot Bath
Fandom: RPF: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: KyuHyun
Prompt: 045: Bed
Word Count: 101
Rating: PG-13
Summary: KyuHyun called her number.
Author's Notes: Yes, another universe. I think we've lost our minds. Coclaimed (although not really) with skyangelfics, so hopefully a decent idea of this universe is clear by the time we're done.
Sequel to/Associated with: Distractions, an rp log.
GaYoon

Yearning of the Heart

Title: Yearning of the Heart
Pairings: HeeAyuTeuk, Bomsung, etc.
Genre: High School life, Romance, Drama
Rating: K+ (for now)
Summary: Jangsan High is known as the most delinquent school in Korea. It's filled with sinful students who does drugs, smoke cigarettes, and other distasteful things. They even make the teachers and the principal cry! Although the school is rather large and wealthy, the students there always trash it with spray paint and other stuff. But, what if a "Mama's Girl" or also know as an "Angel", Ayumi Lee, enrolls in Jangsan High? Will she ever survive?

First time posting and joining, everyone~ YotH is a joint-author fic between me and my sister. The title is based off a song in the Boys Over Flowers soundtrack. Central Characters include Ayumi Lee, Heechul and Leeteuk. All Super Junior members make an appearance ^___^ The fic is in script form~

Enjoy!

Yearning of the Heart~
lip

(no subject)

Title: Searching For Love
Disclaimer: I don't own Suju sadly...
Length: [3/3]
Pairings: Yesung/OC, YeMin
Genre: Angst, Romance
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Yesung decides to take a stroll one night to escape the lonely dorms. He makes a wish upon a fallen star and is shocked to find it come true only seconds later. A tall, handsome man approaches him with nothing but promises. Yesung thinks he finally found his true love, but he should be careful what he wished for.

A/N: Here's the final chapter! I know you've been waiting for it ^.~  I hope you enjoyed my first fanfic! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3

Numb

Title: Numb
Author: xoxo_nat_xx
Pairing: Eunhyuk/OC (though I slant slightly towards Donghae >.< as the saviour, I mean.)
Ratings: PG13
Genre: Severe angst
Summary: If an idol is supposed to cheer his or her fans, and be there for them at any moment, through his songs, her dances, and make the whole world seem upright again, then who is the idol....for an idol?

Because I'm numb.
Glee - darren what is your face

(drabbles) letting it out & forefront of fashion

drabble title: letting it out
pairing: implied HanChul
rating: PG-13
word count: 509
summary: Eeteuk sits down with Hangeng for a talk.
disclaimer: Don't own Super Junior.
notes: Taken from the SuJu Random Pairing Generator prompt: "Eeteuk / Hangeng / it's complicated." I don't use the pairing generator to actually produce pairings, but I make sure that the people it gives me are the central characters in the fic.

( Hangeng is glancing around, as if he expects Heechul to come crawling out of the woodwork at any moment to claim him back. )

drabble title: forefront of fashion
characters: Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, Yesung
rating: PG
work count: 316
summary: Yesung and Zhou Mi should never be allowed near anyone's clothes. Ever.
disclaimer: Don't own Super Junior.
notes: Taken from the SuJu Random Pairing Generator prompt: "Zhou Mi / Yehsung / fans of the world famous bedazzler"

( Kyuhyun arrived in the dorm one afternoon to Zhou Mi’s smiled turned up extra bright with a pleased “KUI XIAN~!” ringing through the air" )
I would like to taste your rain on my li

(Title-less)[1/?]

Title: -
Part: 1/?
Characters: SuJu(quite obviously) Jungsu(Leeteuk)centric(pls excuse the fact that you may soon find many teukie fics on my page...)
Pairings: hints of the following> kangteuk, kyumin, yewook, eunhae  
Rating: PG 12(for this section only)
Genre: Angst(?), Hurt/comfort(?)
DISCLAIMER: ... WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!? sigh... i really don't own them... just me deceiving myself... AGAIN
Warning: not much warning for this section...
Summary:
WHERE IS JUNGSU? (ahh... i really suck at this...)

READ AND COMMENT ... PLZZZZZ?!?!!?~~

Clickclick>> http://cloudyday2sb.livejournal.com/7685.html 

hankyung

(no subject)

• hyuukie

Inside Mr. Ichika's House [3]

Title: Inside Mr. Ichika's House
Author: hyuukie
Pairings: KangTeuk, HanChul, KyuMin, YooSu, YunJae
Chapter: 3
Genre: AU, Comedy, Fluff, some Angst
Summary: Accidentally bumping into a stranger, Park Jungsu gets dragged all the way to a mansion that needs more workers. The palace belongs to Mr. Hiroki Ichika, a rich and powerful japanese man who adopts children that he teaches to become successful. At first Jungsu thought he was just going for a job interview, but once he stepped inside the place, he was forced into a uniform. Hating the job, Jungsu attempts to quit, but just ends up breaking the chandelier in the main entrance and a black piano. Now Jungsu is in debt and has to stay in the mansion. Along the way, he meets four new friends in the same situation and five adopted sons of Mr. Ichika.
A/N: Dance and school stink! :P Here's my update though, sorry if its really crap and not as funny. xP
Disclaimer: Don't own the pairing

Previous: Profiles&Prologue | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2

Chapter 3
prowess, atobe
  • zhe01

Broken Sunrise >> A Super Junior Fic >> Chapter 5

Author:[info]zhe01 zhe01.livejournal.com
Title: Broken Sunrise
Challenge: None.
Fandom: Super Junior
Disclaimer: All characters and situations in this story are fictional and are in no way published to change, manipulate or imply any real life resemblance. The plot is, however, owned by the author.
WARNING: Does contain acts of violence such as rape and physical violence.
This story is rated R.

Kangteuk, KyuMin. YehWook, anyone?

Hyung... I can't fix Ryeowook

Link >>