August 8th, 2009

; you are my my my sunrise

The Greatest View - pt.5 [Final]

Title : The Greatest View - pt.5
Pairing : Ryeowook-centric, KyuWook [main], KyuMin and some ninja pairings :D
Genre : Fluff, angst
Rating : PG
Summary : When they became roommates, Ryeowook grew a habit of observing Kyuhyun in secret. And soon he started to learn so much more about the younger boy, about himself, and about this thing called love.
Dedication : For  giinnnzz  , thank you so much for the lovely Kyuwook fanarts ;]
A/N : Last part is here! I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. But with this posted, the series has officially ended D; Thank you for everyone who has been sticking with this story! You guys are awesome! ♥
I hope the ending isn't much of a fail? Comments and concrits are loved! ^___^

The Greatest View - pt.1 || The Greatest View - pt.2 || The Greatest View - pt.3 | The Greatest View - pt.4 || The Greatest View - pt.5 [Final]

Fic Archive

sequel for series

Somehow... somehow... this series became top priority. I blame an idle day at work and plot bunnies manifesting themselves in my idle mind as I idly ignore customers. =OO

Beyond Words
As technology advances and stocks are falling more than they're rising, the world sees itself in possibly the worst recession in history to date. South Korea is no exception, even though its government is ruled by and works with the monarchy. South Korea finds itself in a state of national poverty among the other high-powers of the world, many civilians lay their blame on the king who never should've sat on the throne.

The current king, younger brother of the late king, is working with the government to pull the country from ruin. Meanwhile, the people are awaiting for the king's son to ascend to the throne, believing he will be the saving grace they've been waiting for. Not once do the people ever think that the late king's only child, The Princess, could possibly be the monarch they've been waiting for. Brushed aside from the chance to rule because only males could ascend to the throne, The Princess will find support from an unlikely source: The Assassin sent to kill the king, The Princess's uncle.

A country struggling for a future. A people quickly losing hope. The Princess who's rightful place is the throne. The Assassin who fell in love with The Princess.
This is their story.
[Prologue]
[Chapter One: If You Only Knew]
[Chapter Two: What I Hope to Be]
Pairing: Eunhae.
Groups: SJ (of course), DBSK (Junsu&Changmin), SNSD (Taeyeon&Sooyoung).
Words: 7954
Rate: PG
Sneak: “We’re best friends. Don’t start lying to me,”

As previously stated, yes, this series has become first priority. The Intimate series would actually be finished quickly if I just sat down and wrote the remaining 3 stories. Campus Life series has taken a backseat position - again - and, because of certain persuasive readers, the Surrender&Succession series have a sequel series. It's sad how much I have planned out for it already *sweatdrop*

Anyway, enjoy!
100 SJFC#: 85/100
100 SJFC Archive
Complete Archive

Many thanks and much love to my readers! =)

Oz

[FIC] What's Wrong With Loving You? Chapter 5

Title: What's Wrong With Loving You?
Author: sbluesnow
Group(s): Super Junior, DBSK
Main: Series Archive | One-Shots Archive
Pairing(s): Changmin x Yesung
Chapter Focus: Kibum, Eunhyuk
Chapter(s): 5/?
Summary: With time, the love is hidden and the pain appears. Numerous tears are shed and hearts are broken. As time continues on, they're separated and move on from one another. The wounds get deeper and the hearts crumbles into pieces. Will there be a chance to make amends? To fix what is broken? To heal what is hurt? Time's running out.
Dedicated to: renichifreak  because seriously you haven't read a Changsung fic before? And no I don't mean Changsung from 2PM. I mean Changmin (from DBSK not 2AM) and Yesung (not Sungmin from SuJu).
Previous: Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4

( His mind was a mess and his heart was loving but pushing Kibum away also. )
Shihan

Red Flags and Long Nights: Chapter Three

Title: Red Flags and Long Nights
Chapter: 3/?
Pairings: Hankyung/Siwon, Eunhyuk/Sungmin, Ryeowook/Kyuhyun
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Romance
Words: 2800/8860
Summary: AU whore!universe. Siwon’s friends decide to surprise him by taking him to a strip club, where he ends up falling for a beautiful dancer with sad eyes and a lonely smile.

Author’s Note: Don’t own anything.

Not happy with this chapter at all. Oh well.

I promise next chapter we'll learn more about Hannie.

Please comment!

Chapter Three

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
  • ficcy

Princess Paradise

Princess Paradise

Title: Princess Paradise
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk + Others
Rating: PG - NC-17, Smut/Angst/Drama/Fluff/Comedy/HS!AU/Genderswitch
Summary: A beauty contest in an all-girls school, thirteen contestants, and only one crown. Who will win the Princess Paradise Beauty Contest? Want to see the schoolgirl beauties? Check them out here!

“Trust me, Geng, I’m only disturbing the surface,” Heechul called out as Hankyung turned her back. “Everything will eventually fall apart on its own.” )

YeWook - pouty

Close To The Chaos

Title: Close To The Chaos
Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook
Author: [info]thundersquall
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 6,062
Summary: Yesung’s POV month-by-month on what it’s like to be a father-to-be, and how to handle the chaos, Yesung-style. Crack, fluff, cheesiness.
WARNING: Mpreg.

Credit must be given to several people for the conception (pun not intended) of this.

[info]shiryu_yugure prompted me over MSN one day for this, and we spent some time flailing and dying over the cuteness of the concept. Neither of us is actually into mpreg, and yet this idea was too cute to be passed up.

Dedicated to [info]almondsluber , because she was one of the first people to spazz with me over imaginary adorable YeWook babies.

Also to [info]watashi_sama , father/mother of our sexy babies Thundersama and Watashisquall, for getting me into the mpreg genre in the first place with her awesome series Yes, Sex Does Make Them.

Pregnancy hormones, I decided, made people crazy. )
HOTNESSSS

solving 'the problem' sibum style

tittle:soving the problem sibum style
pairing:sibum
rating:NC-17
genre:SMUTT!!
summary:kyumin just finished having sex and unfortunately their walls arent sound proof.so all the guys in the living room heard all sungmin's moans and was turned on.siwon suggest a way to solve the problem with kibum in their room.
warning:USE OF TOYS!!!(i cant not write without toys!!)
A/N:i still am not responsible for any blood loss or any hospital bills.thank you.xD and please enjoy reading.hehehe.and this is for people who are having their birthdays that i didnt greet.so,anyone,happy birthday!!!=DD

link-->    bigboyvictory.livejournal.com/1681.html

junpout

4.3 [kanghyuk] complete

4.3 [3/3]
Author: catchmyambition  
Rating: PG13 for language
Genre: Angst/Romance
Pairing: Kangin/Hyukjae
Dedicated to freedomthisway  
A/N: I had previously posted the first chapter under the title Redemption. However, I have largely edited it, so please reread it!

On April 3, 1948, a rebellion known as the 4.3 Uprising began on Jeju Island against the government of South Korea. Between 30,000 and 60,000 people were killed. But history doesn't know the half of it.

[1] [2] [3]
QMi - Sunshine and Rain Cloud

Fanfiction: One

Fanfiction: One
Synopsis: In which... Zhou Mi ponders the question: when does admiration end and attraction begin?
Fandom: Super Junior (M)
Rating: PG
Word Count: 800
Pairing/People: HanMi perhaps. QMi.
Notes: So, apparently this is about Zhou Mi letting go of his "boy crush" in order to fall in love. ♥ (or it's another fic in which I kill a pairing in order to reinforce the OTPs in like_seaglass. Written for cleverlilwill as a HanMi fic trade (save I didn't hold up to my end of the bargain completely it seems...ninja pairings, they get you...)

Han Geng is a walking series of “firsts”.

Revenge on Royalty (13/?) part B

Title: Revenge on Royalty (13/?) pt. B

Genre: Drama, Adventure, Angst, Romance (and humor here and there)

Pairing: Hanchul, Eunhae, Haehee, Sibum

Rating: PG-15

Warning: Cursing, sexual situations

Summary: The Han and the Kim Kingdom were never in good terms. Four years after Han Geng becomes king, he and his brother considers a plan on getting back at the Kims by breaking their only prince.

Farewell, my prince )
희철 ✿RELLA

(no subject)

Title: "My Lord, Lonely"
Pairing: YeWook [Yesung//Ryeowook]
Rating: M
Word Count: 1960
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I do not own these guys~ agirlcandreamthough
Summary: Ryeowook is the owner of his families fortune and business as well as mansion. His personal butler, Kyuhyun tends to his every will, trying to keep the young master happy. A piano tutor is hired, and changes start happening in Ryeowook as he starts to fall in love with the new-comer to his life.

I used idea's from Kuroshitsuji for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's characters.
This is for giinnnzz

I SUCK AT SMUT, OKAY? XD
it was requested so I tried my best (_ _ ||)
It's short but it's the last one.
I ran out of ideas for what else to put in it but I did promise giinnnzzthat there would be smut.
So you can either stop reading at Part Three and take that as the ending.
Or read the dirty FAIL smut and take this as the ending 8D

PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH m(_ _ || )m

Collapse )

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Title: "Can I sleep with you?"
Pairing: Leeteuk/Sungmin
Rating: G
Word Count: 505
Summary: Power out in the dorms and Leeteuk gets a visitor in his room

Can I sleep With You?

★★★

Title: "Quiet Place"
Pairing: YeWook [Yesung//Ryeowook]
Word Count: 854
Summary: Yesung can't handle his jealousy of the friendship between Ryeowook and Henry so tries to find somewhere to get away.

Quiet Place

★★★

Title: "Show Me You Love Me"
Pairing: TeukChul [Leeteuk//Heechul]
Word Count: 2089
Summary: Leeteuk's jealousy shows after everyshow, he just needs reassurange [summary sucks] x:

Show Me You Love Me
cute ryeowook

[Fanfic] Insomnia; Chapter 7

Title: Insomnia
Author: panda_wookie
Chapter: 07/??
Past Chapters: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06
Pairings: KyuWook, YeWook, KiSung (later on), etc. (other minor pairings).
Genre: Angst, Romance
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were a happy and lovely couple until Ryeowook fell into a coma. He wakes up and doesn't remember a thing about Super Junior. Yesung has been known to have a crush on Ryeowook. He's overjoyed, yet broken inside to know Ryeowook has no more memories of them. He takes this time to go on ahead and convince Ryeowook that they were lovers. Problems arise in Super Junior thanks to Yesung's doings. Kyuhyun can only do so little to help Ryeowook try and remember, but he knows it's almost impossible. Ryeowook knows Yesung's his "boyfriend", but he doesn't understand why he doesn't feel any love growing towards the man even when he does so much for him. Will he ever regain his memories and realize that Kyuhyun's really his love?
Author's Note: Here's chapter seven everyone! Be happy, cause there's not much angst in this one! You get to enjoy Super Junior love! 8D

( “Ryeowook’s coming home tomorrow,” Eeteuk began. )
{stock} 梅花

[fic] genderswitch drabbles, PG-13 - NC-17

Playing in black_goose's Boys' Generation universe, where SJ turns into girls. Here there be het. :3

short shorts and a long jacket
Kyuhyun/(girl) Zhou Mi, PG-13, humor, 395 words
Kyuhyun thinks he's straight, but then Zhou Mi happens. Then Zhou Mi turns into a girl, and Kyuhyun has a crisis.

public service
Kibum/(girl) Donghae, NC-17, smut, 700 words
Kibum's hands can usually be found under Donghae's short skirts.

lead me not into temptation
Siwon/(girl) Hankyung/(girl) Heechul, NC-17, smut, 725 words
Siwon facing down girl!Hankyung and girl!Heechul. He doesn't think this is fair.

nobody but you
Kangin/(girl) Eeteuk, PG-13, humor, 690 words
Eeteuk as a girl is efficient at getting everything done...except Kangin.
Sungmin1

Oneshot - The Photoshoot

Title: Forgive and Forget

Pairing: HanChul(main) KyuMin KangTeuk

Rating: PG-13 (mild swearing)

Length: Oneshot

Summary: Heechul feels downright depressed and sad when Hankyung breaks up with him. When Hankyung comes back though, does he forgive and forget?

**Sequel to The Photoshoot 

(But you can read this without reading 'The Photoshoot' too)

Forgive and Forget )
SHINee

Poems For The Birthday Boy

Title: Poems For The Birthday Boy
Pairing: Yesung x ____
Genre: Romance, Angst
Rating: G - PG13
Length: Poems
Synopsis: Poems written for Yesung. I've written 5 more. Brace yourself, they're deep. :D

Side Note:   The ones that say NEW beside them are, well..obviously the new parts!. I tried my best, and hopefully you'll get who the mystery person is.  16 more days left. 16 more poems left. A mission I will GLADLY accomplish.  Read Comment Enjoy!

-Chuckles Out♣      

Poem Archive + NEW PARTS!!!!
Kim Jongwoon ♥

04 ONE SHOTS

Title: Forever Memories [02/24]
Theme: First Time
Rating: PG
Pairing: Kim Jongwoon & Kim Ryeowook | Kim Jongwoon & OC
Summary: Kim Jongwoon knows he has a lot of “First Time” memories.
For: Kim Jongwoon baby. ♥ 24 One Shots til his birthday with a different theme every day. :D

(Their first time didn’t happen one day when they were too drunk to remember their names. It didn’t happen after some rejections for one of them. It didn’t happen because they wanted to do like the others.)

Title: Shining Star [03/24]
Theme: Stars
Pairing: Choi Siwon & Kim Jongwoon
Summary: Yesung has been feeling blue since Super Junior M went back to China.

(Without Siwon’s arms around him at nights, without Siwon’s hot breathe against his lips before kissing, without Siwon’s smiles. Without Siwon next to him, he doesn’t feel complete. Just an empty body without a soul. )

Title: Hate u, Love u [04/24]
Theme: Hate/Love
Pairing: Broken!Jongwoon x Ryeowook ; Kyuhyun x Ryeowook ; Youngwoon + Jongwoon
Summary: From Love to Hate, there's only one step they say.I took this step. I thought I never would. But is it even Hate?

( From Love to Hate, there is only one step they say. I took this step. I thought I never would. But is it even Hate? )

Title: The Messages Board [07/24]
Theme: Post-it
Pairing: OTP13 (ninja pairings :D) 
Summary: Manager hyung thought it was a good idea to buy a message board for the Super Junior's dorm.

(Manager hyung thought it was a good idea to buy a message board for the Super Junior's dorm. )

• Current Music
    둘이서 (Two of Us) - Chae Yeon
  • Tags
art; preraphaelites
  • kitkii

Fanfiction: Coffee Break [Chapter Nine]

Author: everkitsune
Summary: A series of stories surrounding a coffee shop.
Pairings: Kangteuk, Hanchul, Kihae, various others
Warning: BL, Overused plot, AU
Rating: T for Teuk (:
A/N: Thank you [info]yeonah* for betaing! ♥ Sorry for the wait, I finally decided upon 16 chapters and an epilogue. If you stay with me that long I'll keep writing until I reach the end! Thanks for reading with me so far everyone!

Archive:

Prologue | One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven| Eight

Chapter 9: Boiling Point