May 10th, 2009

hero

Yechul - Ambiguity 2/?

Title: Ambiguity
Pairing: Yechul
Side Pairings: Kangteuk, Eunhae, Kimin (friendship)
Genre: Romance / Drama
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior no matter how much I wish to own them
Summary: Sort of like a prequel to When Life Repays/Betrays You. Yesung and Heechul have been together for a long time. But when two new people come to live in their family, relationships will be strained, loves will die, lives will be changed and nothing will be the same again. Written for and dedicated to sallysync .

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
it's not hard to see the boy is mine

(no subject)

I'M YOUR FAVOURITE! | R
Kyuhyun/Ryeowook/Yesung
Ryeowook is Yesung's favourite dongsaeng and Kyuhyun's favourite hyung. The two are desperate to find out who Ryeowook likes best.

KRY threesome as requested by kyuhyunlover3 once upon a time ago (I wonder if you still remember. Lol) xD Fyi, It's been a long time since I wrote smut and I've never written a threesome before (I think) ^^;

---

I'M YOUR FAVOURITE! )
Hanchul

Look Who's Talking 15

Title: Look Who’s Talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 15]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, Kid Eunhae and Kyumin, more shall come

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee

Rating: pg-13 for the morning after, and Ji Yong.. enough said.

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and some more than mild sap. 

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Beta: xxprincesscazxx (♥ you)

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you haven’t read the prologue or any of the previous chapters they can be found on my profile.

A/NII: Extra long chapter to make up for the wait…

Collapse )

Oz

[FIC] For You to Be Mine

Title: For You to Be Mine
Author: sbluesnow
Group(s): Super Junior, DBSK
Main: Archive
Pairing(s): Yoochun x Changmin, Yoochun x Eunhyuk, Changmin x Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk x Junsu
Chapter(s): OneShot
Summary: It started simple enough. Yoochun had come over to Changmin's place to get the younger to help him figure out how to keep Junsu away from his Eunhyuk. A cat fight broke out and Kyuhyun had walked in on them. Just as fast as he appeared, he disappeared.

( For You To Be Mine )
[only know my voice] kiri

[Ad] The Audio Mess

Photobucket

the_audio_mess is a different type of prompt community for writers. It’s a place for those who are inspired by music – in all languages and all genres. Every week we post a new 3-5 song playlist, which features an assortment of languages and genres that fit a chosen theme. the_audio_mess has been up and running for a while, so there’s quite an assortment of music – and it’s all meant as inspiration for writers of every fandom , including Epik High and Super Junior – it’s a place to write and share.

Come join us!

rules | information | join

posted with permission from hoyah <3
long hair taemin

Yaoi Mansion (Introduction)

Title: Yaoi Mansion (Introduction)

Chapters: 0/? (intro)

Fandom:DBSK, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, FT island, 2PM, 2AM

Pairing:There will be many pairings but the main ones are probably: (Yunjae, Yoosu)DBSK, (Eunhae, Sichul, KangTeuk,Yebum)Suju,(OnKey, JongTae)Shinee, (JongKi, MinBinJin)FT.

Disclaimer: I dont own anyone!!!!!!!

Genre:Crack, Fluff, School life, Smut

Rating:R, NC 17 (warnings: Swearing, boy x boy sex)

Summary: Donghae finds out that he just moved across the street to the five most popular boys of his new school. These boys are top memebers of the hottest club in school and their house is known as the Yaoi Mansion.

Collapse )

Anti-fans (2/?)

Title: Anti-fans (2/?)
Pairings: Kangin/Leeteuk, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Heechul/Siwon
Warnings: Language
Disclaimer: I own Kyuhyun because I can beat him on Starcraft

Summary: Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Siwon, otherwise known as a boy-band called LESS, has been getting threatened and attacked by a group of anti-fans. When they finally track them (Kangin, Donghae, Heechul, and Kyuhyun) down, they get ordered to spend three months with LESS in place of going to jail and paying a fine.. What can happen between the two groups that share mutual hate for each other in the span of three months?

part one

SexybunnyMin?
bridge

Super Junior 100, prompt 57 & 58

Super Junior 100
Title: Exhausted.
Prompt: 057. Scales
Pair: Donghae/ Kyuhyun
Word count: 380-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Donghae is tired and asks silly questions.

Progress: 60/100

fakie

Super Junior 100
Title: Phone call.
Prompt: 058. Lies
Pair: Shiwon/Shiwon
Word count: 560-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Shiwon gets an unexpected phone call.
Progress: 61/100

fakie 2

the other stories
Heechul

Mother's Day

Well It's Mother's Day here in Australia and I thought LEETEUK-UMMA so I decided to give the zoo keeper of Super Junior + M some love =] Lots of love...

Title: Mother’s Day [Oneshot]
Pairing: SuperJunior+M/Leeteuk, minor Henwook Kihae ShiHanChul KyuZhouMin Kangteuk Yehyuk
Rating: G
Summary: With Mother’s Day coming up, it raises some questions for the youngest Super Junior member. Henry doesn’t understand why Super Junior considers Leeteuk their umma and asks his hyungs.

http://cool-chick-9.livejournal.com/2959.html

Enjoy =]
DO EXO 2

'Blind' Pic Fic Challenge

(posting with permission of Hoyah (thank you))

I'm hosting a Pic Fic challenge on my LJ. Here are some details:

'BLIND' PIC FIC CHALLENGE (Super Junior)

♥ Minimum chapters: 1 Maximum chapters: 3

♥ Must use ALL people in the photo, including non-band members

♥ Up to 2 stories per person but one must be AU and one must be band!verse

♥ The scene in the photo must be in your story in some way

♥ No smut.

For more info and to sign up, please click here.

The due date for sign-ups is Friday, May 15, 2009 and the photos will be revealed after sign-ups have closed. Thanks and hope to see ya there. (^.^)/
  • Current Mood
    calm
just me

Sapphire Blue Series. Chapter 13

Title: Sapphire Blue Series
Author: just_me_kalista
Genre: Romance/Drama
Paring: Various
Summary: They are in high school. I used the english names they've picked out for themselves.

Rating: G-ish (implication and language)
Chapter 13: That's Business

chapter 1 chapter 2 chapter 3 chapter 4 chapter 5:part 1 chapter 5:part 2 chapter 5:part 3 chapter 6 chapter 7 chapter 8 chapter 9 chapter 10 chapter 11 chapter 12

Looking for a fic

Okay, so I can't remember this title at all.  It was a fic about (i think) Super Junior came to china to meet up with SJM, and Henry and Zhou Mi were left out and they spent time with DBSK...Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about, I'm soo lost on the title.

Please delete if not allowed.