March 31st, 2009

Comical

1st Post of 2009 & KiHae Opposites Attract [One Shot]

Wow It's really been a long time since last time I updated so I thought 'Hey it's time I update'.
OMG firstly I was at the train station Yesterday (yh was suposed to write this yesterday but damn internet is wat too slow and taking the piss). So anyways I was at the train station, then this dude comes and stand next to me, also waiting for the train to arrive. I looked at him - like any normal person does - and OMG he ws cuuuuuuute, totally what I go for slender a bit taller than me, Chinese(squeal^o^) and for a bonus totally cute-boy-innocent-face-with-the-glasses thing on, okay maybe the bonus was that he was chinese hehehe.

Then when we went to sit on the train I sat on the left side, while he came mintes later and sat right opposite from me on the right side, I was like djfdshfdfhdhfdh ^o^.
But the next thing that happened was totally weird. The dude I go for (sort of go for, I'm too complicated), took his laptop out and OMFG he had the exact same laptop as me I mean what's the chances of that 1+2=4 O~O.
I got of the train to Leicester and he carried on Damn, it was still fun. But what really ruined my day was Stupid Uni, first I was late handing in the work, then 1hour 30 mins later when I went to hand in the work no-one was there to hand it too so pissed I mean urgghhhh<_<.
So I came back to my room and stuffed myself with food and then listened to some Super Junior Album 3 yay. I have so much to say about this album, but because of uni and the busy time which is now over I'm going to comment about in a different post.
And now secondly I'm going to post a little story, so enjoy...oh and for any 'Love Triangles' Readers I have anyleft <.<, I post something very soon on that been to busy, but the break is here and so is me yay.

Title: Opposites Attract [One-shot]
Author: Ja_Ka_Sa
Rating: PG
Pairing:
Kibum/Donghae
Summary:
Kibum has always been the quite and the calm one out of the Super Junior, so when he fell for the hyper, crazed-alien, loving fish donghae it struck him hard in his mind and heart.

Opposites Attract 

cho kyuhyun

(no subject)

Title: K.E.Y
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: Kyumin, Eunhae, Yehwook
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Summary: Everyone wants to be understood
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Chapter 2

Title: When will you love? END
Chapter: 12/12
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook and Yehwook
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Summary: How long until you move on?
Warning: MPREG
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Chapter 12 - End
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

2009 crossover contest: entry 9

Title: Three times the charm...(or maybe not).
Rating: PG-13 (slight cursing)
Pairings: Kihae, slight kyumin and plenty of other implied pairings as well.
Featuring: DBSK, SNSD and Shinee
Summary: Kibum considers leaving the band and wishes if things could have
been different. Looks like he’s got his wish. But you don’t always get what
you want…

Collapse )
eunhae hug

Golden Love, chapter 4

Title; Golden Love, chapter 4
Author;</a></font></b></a>hunni23 
Pairing/characters; Donghae-centric, HanChul, EunHae, KyuMin, Kibum, Hyukjae, Siwon
Rating; PG
Genre; AU, crack, fluff, smut
Word count; 926
Notes; theres a HanHae moment in this for all you shippers out there XDD

My day hasn’t been the best, so I thought I’d post. Last night I didn’t get a chance to write anymore to part 6, so updates might be a little slower from now on, sorry.

((Chapter 1)) 
((
Chapter 2))
(
(
Chapter 3))

Chapter 4 )

Jaeho

Who Could Ever Love A Demon?

Title: Who Could Ever Love A Demon
Chapter: 6/?
Author: 
elleyea 
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer:
 If I owned any of these characters, they would be in my house, not my story.
Pairings: KiHae, Kangteuk, Yewook
Summery:  For thousands of years, the angels and the demons have been fighting with the humans usually being caught in the middle.  No one knows what started it.  But everyone knows that both lifestyles are exceedingly different, so they keep fighting.  A recent truce has come about between the King of demons and his council, and the angels.  Kibum, one of the strongest demons alive, is sent to the largest Angel academy as punishment for a prank of the demons' new king, Jaejoong.  He is sentenced to 100 years of teaching angels about the history of demons, a punishment no demon should be forced upon. 
Ninety-seven years later, Donghae, an orphan human living in an orphanage, sprouts angel wings one night.  The next day he is swept off to the most reknowned angel school in all the world, Mount Holyoke.  Widely accepted by many people in the school, he feels he has finnally found his home.  That is, until something unexpected happens that only Kibum can help with....
A/n: The Ridiculousness of the standard I set for myself with the length of these chapters is, well, ridiculous.  I had this chapter at 2100 words, but I didn’t think that was long enough.  So I wrote 100 more words.  And now it is 2200.  Which is a much more satisfying number than 2100.  Must learn how to underachieve….someday…that will happen.

But not this week!  Yay! Long(ish) chapter!

Prologue

Chapter 6 New!

The One I Love (KyuMin)

Title: The One I Love
Chapter: 5/5 (part 1 Kyumin Ending)
Pairing: Kyumin
Summary: Kyuhyun is in love with the Ryeowook, the boy who works at the store down his street, who attends his school, and a.k.a his best friend. He's about to confess his feelings when he finds out Ryeowook already has a boyfriend. Trying to forget the love for his friend, Kyuhyun lies about dating someone he just met.
A/N: Kyumin first, sorry... But I wrote a lot of Kyuwook fic things so this should be okay :D oh yeah, and endings are going to be short, like drabbles or something :D
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu or the pairings :/

KyuMin End

Title: Failure to Communicate
Author: hyuukie
Rating: none
Pairing: Kyuwook
Genre: Fluff?
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook could never communicate well on stage... Kyuhyun uses gestures, Ryeowook can't seem to understand.
A/N: Oh... I'm so bored, and I needed to write a fic :/
Disclaimer: Don't own the pairing

Saranghaeyo
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

The World Ends With You - Chapter 7

Title: The World Ends With You
Chapter: 7/?
Pairings: ZhouRy (Main), many others
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death, Angst, Apocalyptic Themes
Summary: Sequel to Till Death Do We Part. Zhou Mi had always been a failure of a necromancer. He botched up all his spells, brought back the wrong person, and the few times he had gotten it right, his ex boyfriend had taken it upon himself to send his successes back where they came from. But this didn’t stop him from trying… Until one day, the new boy next door happened to walk in on his ritual… And vanished into thin air. Determined to get Henry back, Zhou Mi set off for Korea, to find the only person he knew would be willing to help; Cho KyuHyun, his ex. But more people start disappearing, and the events set in motion would change all their lives, and the fate of the four worlds, forever.
A/N: No character pictures this time T.T Don't have the time... But I'll get them done for the next update~!

Trailer
Characters and Terms
Character Pictures

Chapter One || Chapter Two || Chapter Three || Chapter Four || Chapter Five || Chapter Six

Chapter Seven
“An alliance?” YooChun murmured, frowning.
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 13/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One
Fic Archive

Chapter Thirteen - “‘Me too’?” Kyuhyun questioned, and the warm smile that tilted Zhou Mi’s lips confirmed it.
Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Fallen Pieces

Title: Fallen Pieces
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 32 Crystal
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Shindong, Shiwon, Jaejoong
Rating: G
Word Count: 415
Summary: Shindong wants to practice, but people keep interrupting him
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
Dance

[100 Fic Challenge] Spread your wings. Liftoff. Fly. - Leeteuk/Kangin + Penny Saving - Donghae/Siwon

Title: Spread your wings. Liftoff. Fly.
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Prompt: 001. Freefall, Eeteuk/Kangin
Progress: 1/100
Archive: Here or Backup
Rating: 13+
Summary: His feet shuffle at the edge, afraid to lean forward, afraid to make a move.
Warnings: None
A/N: Ah, I caved. I was gonna hold out on joining this challenge til the summer, but lo and behold, here I am... I fail so epically I wonder how I manage it.
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THEM! T^T

He plummets, hopelessly hard and hopelessly fast.

Title: Penny Saving
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Prompt: 043. Washing Machines, Donghae/Siwon
Progress: 2/100
Archive: Here or Backup
Rating: 14+
Summary: Choi Siwon has a ridiculously bad day, and Donghae is in need of a little change.
A/N: In which I go a little crazy and want to huggle poor Wonnie very very much.
Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THEM, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HOPE AND DREAM... =(

Poor Siwon.
NameTag

희철's Trouble

Pairings : KyuMin, HanChul, Love Triangle (YeBum and YeWook, EunHyuk, KangTeuk & lasly Heechul and Super Junior members (with Jungmo)

Genre : Romance and Comedy

Rate : PG (Probably)

Disclaimer : I don't own the boys.

Hyungnoona:
Do you want me too finish it already? Just say so. So I'll post it immediately.
PHOTO CREDITS: To Karaholic at Sukira
If you want to read the rest chapter, it's here:
"KISS ONE", "KISS TWO", "KISS THREE", "KISS FOUR""KISS FIVE" & "KISS SIX"
Always leave comment!

SleepyTeuk by inny_cent

A Fragile Heart – The Sequel, Chapter 1

Title : A Fragile Heart – The Sequel, Chapter 1
Author : freedomthisway
Rating : PG-13 for now.
Character/Pairing : Eunhyuk, Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, Junsu, Sungmin, minor appearance of Siwon, Jang Woo Hyuk, Lee Soo Man, and others/KangHyuk (main), a little bit of KangMin.
Word Count : 2393 words for this chapter
Genre : angst, maybe a bit of crack, and then angst again/Office AU

Prologue Summary :
It’s the sequel of Betrayal.
You need to read that prequel first in order to make sense of this whole series.
In this series, Hyukjae’s story continues. With Junsu behind his back, he’s back to square one as he’s trying to conquer new city, new challenge, and new people, while licking up his wounded heart. Haunted by his past, Hyukjae never wants to deal with anything love-related anymore, but then Kangin is there: a stubborn and pushy and handsome bastard.
And he’s Hyukjae’s new boss.

Author’s Note : Here we go again, guys. A new series to conquer~! I really have to find other things to do than write. Srsly, every time I come up with a muse, the fic will evolve into more and much more word count than the last. And it’s always the angst bunny. *shakes head*

What the hell is wrong with me?! It’s like getting myself addicted, I swear.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this. Comments and opinions are most welcomed. :)
Wish me luck and let’s hope my muse won’t leave me halfway. :D

Oh, and this chapter is beta-ed by the awesome renichifreak. Thank you, Carey~! xD

Chapter 1

You can also find my other Super Junior fanfictions here in archive post in my writing journal.

100 fic challenge

A week and half until I'm done school & somehow I managed to write this between several classes. Ahaha yeah that's where my priorities are.. ^__^;;

073. The Milkshake Coterie
Eeteuk/Eunhyuk // milkshakes // 4055 words // PG?
( “YOU KISSED EUNHYUK!” Donghae exclaimed suddenly flying at Eeteuk and grasping his collar with both hands. )

So just a heads up for those of you who were fans of the Perfect Couple series.. I've decided to write one last part to the series, a concluding scene that was requested a number of times. After that I'll start work on my two new series (es).., the brotherhood series will be written first. =)

83/100
100 SJ Fic Challenge Archive
My Fic Archive

Thanks to my readers and you're neverending patience ^__^