March 29th, 2009

(no subject)

OK so, a while ago I won a little contest on hyukhae and said I would remaster it into what the two of us do best, naughty naughty smut. So here we are again, I did Eunhae, [info]jess66six did the Hanchul. Please do enjoy

No title...
All NC17, all the time
Summary...chocolate...and the naughty things that come from it, whether you have it or not 
Pairings are Eunhae and Hanchul

also, the font keeps coming up rather large...and for that i apologize

Collapse )</div>

Fic drop off

Strain
Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Notes: written back in August for kyuppuccino

Let's Not Pretend
Tablo/Shindong
Angst
Notes: written back in February. Weird like all blo fics seem to be -_-

Untitled
Shindong/Heechul
Notes: I don't really like this one. Has some angsty moments but mostly just life snapshots and kind of fluff. For skittles

Starstruck
Shindong/Heechul
Notes: Like this one more. Contains shirtless Shindong as a warning since I hate rating things lol. For skittles
KiSung

Fanfic: Close-Open

Title: Close-Open
Author: ai_sumairu
Genre: Romance
Pairing: KiSung, HenWook, EunHae, KyuMin, KangTeuk, SiHan, HanChul, YeWook & EunMin friendship
Disclaimer: I own the story and title.
Warning: Violence of Teukie's part! XD
Author's Note: I finally finished this!!! This is one heck of a chapter. It's quite long! Hope this makes up for not updating sooner! I miss my reviewers!!! *hugs* This is in two parts. You'll find the link to Part 2 at the bottom of this part. Please do comment!!! Thank you!!! :D

Past Chapters: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7a)(7b)(8)(9)(10)(11)(12)

(I feel like I’m seeing him wear my clothes after we made love... And I really shouldn’t be thinking of this...)

온유; perfect

[BloHyuk] Heartquake

Title: Heartquake
Pairing: BloHyuk
Author: robotiques
Rating: PG-13
Word count: 501
Summary: His life was pen and paper, music notes and lyrics; everything more and nothing less.
Disclaimer: I don't own Eunhyuk or Tablo, nor do I own the title. I skeefed that off of Super Junior's new album.
A/N: I wrote this for Nhi (runawayxxlovee ) out of nowhere. I was writing my letter to her, and inspiration struck, and this is what happened. ^^ I hope you like it, love!

Read it here at saosmaism.
Ryeowook :D

[Fanfic]Centripetal: Ch 32 + 33 + 34

Title -Centripetal
Pairing -Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating -PG so far
Disclaimer - you know, i know, we all know i do not own any of the idols you are about to encounter

Hello again my lovelys!!
sorry if i've been busy T-T
i really truly honestly majorly love you all for merely reading my stories in the first place ^^
ok, less talk, more Centripetal!

Centripetal ch 32 - I'll show you my wings

Centripetal ch 33 - this was a bad idea

Centripetal ch 34 - my, my

Nosebleeds

Title: Nosebleeds
Author: hyuukie
Pairings: Kyuwook, minor HanChul
Genre: Humor, Crack (because that's my genre xD unlike SOME people bffimagine)
Summary: Kyuhyun is getting nosebleeds a lot lately, and Ryeowook wants to know what's causing them.
A/N: I was soooooo high (because I was listening to Dancing Out by SuJu, and if you read my seizure posts on my journal, you'll know what I'm saying xD)
Disclaimer: Don't own Kyuwook

Collapse )
kyuhyun; smooth

(no subject)

Title: Heartbeat (1/2)

Author: [info]shiryu_yugure

Characters: Ryeowook/Kyuhyun (friendship, but easily Kyuwook if you like); Super Junior, Zhou Mi + Henry mention

Rating: PG - 13

Genre/Warnings: Some humor, major angst, friendship

Summary: SuJu picks up Kibum from the airport, and the unthinkable happens all over again. Ryeowook can’t help but protect, and Kyuhyun has bad luck with cars.

A/N: First Super Junior fic, so I’m terribly sorry if the boys are not acting as they should. u_u;; Not a death-fic by any means, to anyone that’s worried, but definitely angst and an accident. Part one of two. Enjoy! (Hopefully.)

Disclaimer: Do not own these boys. Obviously.

( He felt Ryeowook wrapping thin arms around him, one hand reaching up to block his vision, whispering, “Kyuhyun-ah, close your eyes.” )
Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Teenaged Trials and Tribulations

Title: Teenaged Trials and Tribulations
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 11 Seeing
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Ryeowook
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 468
Summary: Sungmin witnesses the one thing he's been trying to tell Ryeowook would happen from the moment he started dating Zhou Mi
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
sandeul

Holding on to the Moment [chapter 6]

Holding on to the Moment

Summary: Sixteen-year-old Sungmin poured all his thoughts into his diary all the time, because things were a bit disturbing when you couldn't even remember your own past. His life turns upside-down, though, when said diary suddenly turns into a young man.

Genre: Romance, a little angst but not really

Rating: PG13

Pairings: Kyumin, Yewook

Disclaimer: No Super Junior boys belong to me.

chapter1 | chapter2 | chapter3 | chapter4 | chapter5

(" Why did you have to be so beautiful?" )

the continuation of this story~ thanks for your support! only two chapters left after this one. ;o; thanks for reading, everyone! ♥
Giselle - in the throng
  • hoyah

2009 crossover contest: entry 6

Title: we just weren't meant to know (i was meant to be with you)

Pairing: Kyuhyun/Yoochun [yesung/yoochun, kyuhyun/zhoumi]

Rating: R

Summary: When you don't think to fall in love until it's over, when you realize too late that your story was supposed to end a different way. Yoochun turns from the window and gives him a smile that Kyuhyun realizes is the one he should've fallen in love with. "I love you."

Collapse )
NameTag

희철's Trouble

Pairings : KyuMin, HanChul, Love Triangle (YeBum and YeWook, EunHyuk, KangTeuk & lasly Heechul and Super Junior members (with Jungmo)

Genre : Romance and Comedy

Rate : PG (Probably)

Disclaimer : I don't own the boys.

PHOTO CREDITS: To someone I don't know.
If you want to read the rest chapter, it's here:
"KISS ONE", "KISS TWO" , "KISS THREE" & "KISS FOUR"
 Always leave comment!
ENJOY!!!!