March 28th, 2009

Taemin

That Hazy Feeling...Chapter 4a!

Title: That Hazy Feeling
Pairing: Henry/Hankyung,  
Sub-pairing: Siwon/Heechul, (broken)Siwon/Henry, (others too Kangteuk etc) 
Disclaimer: they're luck i don't own them...if i did, teukie would have a ponytail
Summary:  
after his moms death Henry repeatedly gets abused by his father, loses his boyfried and he feels like his world
is crashing down, but after a very intense meeting with a man one night in the rain, will his life change?
Dedicated to: ich_heisse_kai - my very first reader on LJ :D thanks for putting up with me

That Hazy feeling...Chapter 4a!

previous Chapters
That Hazy Feeling...Chapter 3!
That Hazy Feeling...Chapter 2!
That hazy feeling...Chapter 1
dont look at me like that. :'>

red dots [drabble]

title:red dots
genre:angst? [very opposite w/ the title huh? xD]
characters:eunhae
author:NOT me.the real author doesnt want to post her name here. 8D
summary:read :D at first you cant understand why this one is titled as red dots. but you'll see it at the end. lmao.
note:made because of her Gakuen-Alice addiction xD if you know Gakuen Alice, remember when Natsume Hyuuga saw Mikan Sakura's red dotted panties?? 8D well... just read!! and please do comment for my friends' sake. @_@ she made this for fun. LOL

monkey-looking piece of shit

*im very sleepy now. @_@. i tried to finish two fics but i just ended up to finish typing this one. @_@ *sigh* its because of watching Suju and DongBang's videos! D:* waaaaaaa!!! D:

MONSTER

Title: Monster
Author: leunah23 
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, TOP (of BigBang)/ Donghae, more to come
Length: 3/?
Genre: AU, Romance, Angst, Smut
Rating: NC 17
Characters: Super Junior, some DBSK mems, TOP as Seunghyeun, Shinee
Warning: Smut is pretty much everywhere in this fic…so please if you’re under 18…read at your own risk. A lot of the F word in this chappie

Summary: We all have our own monsters under our beds and inside our closets but the most dangerous ones are those inside our heads. For one Kim Kibum, mind-fucking was an entirely new thing but he found out that it was dangerously delicious if done with an equally fucked up man. 

A/N: Sorry for the super SLOW updates…real life’s kinda busy right now.Hope you’ll enjoy reading this XD

CHAPTER 3 NEW!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Hanchul

Look Who's Talking 10

Title: Look Who’s Talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 10]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, Kid Eunhae, Jaeho,

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee

Rating: Pg for parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children.

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and some mild sap. 

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N : If you haven’t read the prologue or any of the previous chapters they can be found on my profile.

Collapse )
Taeyeon
  • jishu

Mythical Love chap. 4 (end)

Theme: 29. Sea
Pairing: Siwon/Sungmin
author: jishu

Title: Mythical Love

Sungmin was saved by a merman named Siwon. In return, Sungmin promised to help the merman look for his beloved fisherman but during the process, Sungmin finds himself falling for the merman.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (end)

Link to my Super Junior Fanfic Archive

note: I accidentally deleted what I posted yesterday while editing a broken link >.> so I posted it here again~ ^_^;;

WIRIS-A Finale & One-shot ♥

Title: When It Rains In Saint-Anne
Genre: Series
Main Characters: Hangeng (One sided SiHan), Kibum (KiHae),
Park JungMin, Kim Joon, Taebin, Se7en, Calvin Chen, and most of Super Junior.
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: From PG-15 to NC-17
Summery: I live only to do one thing and that is to do what I am told,
no questions asked, no faces seen, I get in, I get out. I am a Hired Killer.
A/N: Don't worry guys its not depressing or anything it's just sligthly
intense?
{Preview}(Chp.1){Chp.2}(Chp.3){Chp.4}
(Chp.5)[Final]NEW*

Title: Confusion At UnGodly Hours
Pairings: DonghaeXSungmin(Wondering) KibumXDonghae and (mentions of)SungminXYunho
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: PG-15
Summery: Donghae has a problem on his hands, but he’s nt to sure what it is.
A/N: Did you notice that the pairing SungminXYunho gives out the name MinHo, oh the unlikely ideas I just made : O
I want to see you try
Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Discord

Title: Discord
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 09 Hate
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Yunho, Donghae, Kibum
Rating: G
Word Count: 462
Summary: Donghae bounces around talking to his friends
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 12/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One
Fic Archive

Chapter Twelve - The pain seemed to knock him out of his stupor, as he raised trembling hands to his face and softly sobbed. 
gd boss

Look Back to Me - One-shot

Title: Look Back To Me
Author: [info]bonniexbou
Pairing:
HanChul
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer(s): Sadly, in no way do I hold the ownership of the people in this story
Summary: He wanted someone who could see through the mask he put on for people, but didn't have his hopes set high. People only wanted a quick fuck from him not caring at all what he had to offer on the inside. Until, one day an outcasted, peculiar man, Hankyung, entered his life.
Notes: First time posting here, please be kind :D I hope you guys all like it, though! * Written for[info]rampantapathy because she wanted Hanchul angsty, lovey, high school type romance on rooftops XD...I hope I did good enough XD ILU, dear <33

"Your odd. But I like you."

To Please Prince Hankyung

Title: To Please Prince Hankyung
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: HanChul (ZhouRy friendship)
Summary: Prince Hankyung was always a hard person to please when it comes to girls. When his mother finally gives up on finding him the perfect woman, his brother decides to set him up with a man instead.
A/N: Short and confusing... Maybe :/
Disclaimer: Don't own HanChul *_________*

Collapse )
junsu

The heart never lies chap. 5

Title // the heart never lies
Author // Tene aka. Hanarero
Pairing // Siwon/Yesung; (jaejoong/Changmin?)
Chapter // 5
Rating // NC-17
Genre // fluff , love , smut ; something along those lines
Warning // the smex part will come sooner or later
Summary // They just couldn't remember.
Note // This is a fic for Reso.

I love you Jongwoon

:D it's the final update.

chapter four;
chapther three;
chapter two;
chapter one;
HoWoo
  • sandx

Secret Meetings

Title: Secret Meetings

Written by: ME sandX

Pairing: Yesung/Ryeowook? Siwon/Heechul?

Disclaimer: if I owned Super Junior I would the HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE!!! But I don’t own them…TT^TT….

Summary: if there’s a Heechul then there has to be a Siwon beside him, if there’s a Ryeowook then there has to be a Yesung beside him.

Note: this one shot was inspired by Super Junior’s New Song “Let’s Not”

super junior dorm coat closet )