Jaeho

Who Could Ever Love A Demon?

Title: Who Could Ever Love A Demon
Chapter: 5/?
Author: 
 elleyea 
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer:
 If I owned any of these characters, they would be in my house, not my story.
Pairings: KiHae, Kangteuk, Yewook
Summery:  For thousands of years, the angels and the demons have been fighting with the humans usually being caught in the middle.  No one knows what started it.  But everyone knows that both lifestyles are exceedingly different, so they keep fighting.  A recent truce has come about between the King of demons and his council, and the angels.  Kibum, one of the strongest demons alive, is sent to the largest Angel academy as punishment for a prank of the demons' new king, Jaejoong.  He is sentenced to 100 years of teaching angels about the history of demons, a punishment no demon should be forced upon. 
Ninety-seven years later, Donghae, an orphan human living in an orphanage, sprouts angel wings one night.  The next day he is swept off to the most reknowned angel school in all the world, Mount Holyoke.  Widely accepted by many people in the school, he feels he has finnally found his home.  That is, until something unexpected happens that only Kibum can help with....

Prologue

Chapter 5 new!
heechul // with glasses

83 hearts. Chapter 3 - Angela

I finished this one like 2 days ago but kinda hesitated on posting it. LOL! So here's the third part of my story. I hope you guys like it. It's not much though. Tried to write some smut scenes but I couldn't. Maybe next time, who knows? Haha.

Title: 83 hearts.
Pairing: Leeteuk x Heechul
Rating: PG-15
Point of View: Leeteuk and Heechul
Mentions: Donghae, Sungmin, Kangin, Kibum
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the boys mentioned, just the story.
Summary: : After what happened in Heechul’s room, Leeteuk finds himself absent-minded in everything he does and soon made his move.
Word Count: 1592

Chapter 3 - ANGELA - here

When It Rains In Saint-Anne (Chp.5)

Title: When It Rains In Saint-Anne
Genre: Series
Main Characters: Hangeng (One sided SiHan), Kibum (KiHae),
Park JungMin, Kim Joon, Taebin, Se7en, Calvin Chen, and most of Super Junior.
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: From PG-15 to NC-17
Summery: I live only to do one thing and that is to do what I am told,
no questions asked, no faces seen, I get in, I get out. I am a Hired Killer.
A/N: Don't worry guys its not depressing or anything it's just sligthly
intense?
{Preview}(Chp.1){Chp.2}(Chp.3){Chp.4}
(Chp.5)New*
  • ficcy

three

Fire Play

Title: Fire Play
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae
Rating: NC-17, Smut/Angst
Summary: Kibum doesn’t sleep around. He’s a good person who lets people have what they want, while in turn, taking what he wants.
Status: One-shot. Complete. Winner of the Smut-Tastic Suju Fic Fest, nonconsensual theme!

“It’s because you love him, that it hurts. The closer one is to your heart, the easier it is for that person to hurt you.” )

-

Minute-Long Perspectives

Title: Minute-Long Perspectives
Theme: Regrets, 100/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Rating: R-13, Angst/Drama
Summary: An outsider looks at the relationship between Kangin and Leeteuk.

There was something about the way they looked at each other. It was as if everything started to fade, and nothing else mattered, but he told himself that it wasn’t the case, because they were both men, and surely friends looked at each other that way. Surely friends can look at each other with that much love. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Taste the Thunder

Title: Taste the Thunder
Theme: Thunderstorm, 70/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Kangin/Sungmin
Rating: R – 13, Fluff
Summary: Treats eaten during a thunderstorm can be the start of something. Or maybe just the end of some unresolved sexual tension.

“Yes, but see, you’re already fat, therefore your case is much worse.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

KiSung

Fanfic: Caught (Drabble)

Title: Caught
Author: ai_sumairu
Pairing: a bit of KiSung and KangTeuk
Other Characters: Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Shindong, Heechul, Ryeowook
Warning: Some curse words.
Disclaimer: I own the story.
Author's Note: To apologize for not updating 'Close-Open' here's a little something to KiSung fans. I hope you'll like it! Please do read and comment! Thanks! :D

Ah… The number magically appears... )
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 18/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

{Chapter 18} - Violence Warning

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

{Prologue}{Chapter 1}{Chapter 2}{Chapter 3}{Chapter 4}{Chapter 5}{Chapter 6}{Chapter 7}{Chapter 8}{Chapter 9}{Chapter 10}{Chapter 11}{Chapter 12}{Chapter 13}{Chapter 14}{Chapter 15}{Chapter 16}{Chapter 17}
eunhae hug

Golden Love, chapter 1

Title; Golden Love, chapter 1
Author;</a></b></a>hunni23
Characters; Donghae-centric, Hangeng, Kibum, Heechul, Henry, Taemin… for now
Rating; PG… for this chapter
Genre; AU, crack, fluff, smut (eventually)
Word count; 1,224
Notes; this is a new little fic I came up with the other day. I was feeling rather sad cause of some shit happening at school, so I decided to write to take my mind off it, this is the outcome. I hope you all like this, and yes I know high school fics have been done a lot, but oh well… here’s another XD

Chapter 1 )
NameTag

희철's Trouble

Pairings : KyuMin, HanChul, Love Triangle (YeBum and YeWook, EunHyuk, KangTeuk & lasly Heechul and Super Junior members (with Jungmo)

Genre : Romance and Comedy

Rate : PG (Probably)

Disclaimer : I don't own the boys.

Other chapter: ENJOY ^^!
P.S. Always leave comment!

Heechul Tongue

We can be Heroes...

Title: We can be Heroes
Pairings: HanChul
Other Characters: Donghae, Kangin, The Duke (aka Siwon), Kyuhyun 
Rating: PG 
Summary: This is a story about a enchanted boy who moves to Seoul to experience life. He gets caught up in the people who call themselves the "children of the revolution". Love can either make you or break you. In this case, it's a tragedy of the worst kind. 

Chapters: 1, 2, 3, 4

Chapter 5: Wildly Decorated, Your Patterns Look Lonely

Sorry for being such an epic fail at updates. My muse is finally back =)