Summary: Forever meant nothing until I met you
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Author’s note: dedicated to my partner in crime sallysync

Chapter 1
Field of Suns

Maybe Memories

Maybe Memories

17/27

Pairings: KangTeuk, ShiChul, KyuMin...more...
Rating: PG13
Genre: Highschool AU, Romance, Humor, Drama
Disclaimer: Don't own...
Summary: Eeteuk's worst fear is his past but then comes along a person who is willing to replace everything Eeteuk had known and come to dread...

Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16

Chapter 17
agony

[fic] 'Final End' and 'Angel of Death'

Title: Final End
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true
Rating: PG-13
Characters: Geng, Siwon, Yoochun
Writer's note : I hadn't even finished the "Possessive Streak" arc - or even started the SiChun arc - when I wrote this. Takes place some time after Revelations - but I'm not sure how much time.
Warnings: Death fic. I'm not sure what it said about my frame of mind at the time.

Title: Angel of Death
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true
Characters: DongHae, Geng
Writer's note : The irony of having a sequel to "Final End" is heavy. I really didn't expect this. But here it is. You can blame JunHo for this one. Takes place some time after Final End, probably five years or so.
Summary: Revenge. Finally. And a surprise he didn't expect.
Warnings: Death fic. Blood bath.
just be friends ♥ pv

I wrote a fic! Yeyy!!

OMG, is that a fic I see?

Yes, yes it is! *is bricked*

Okay, enough with me and my phail attempt at being funny. Ha ha ha.

But I really have written a fic this time!

And even though it's short and probably full of phail, I hope you'll read it and maybe possibly like it anyway?

Title: The Very Last
Genre: Romance
Rating: PG *for boy-x-boy
Pairing: Shiwon + Yesung
Summary: He falls asleep before he can hear him say “I love you” and when he wakes up, he’s alone in his bed, tears that aren’t his wet on his cheeks.

A/N: For all those Yewon fangirls out there :DDD

The floor is warm beneath his fingers )

Random: Type of Girl

Drabbles: Mothering Instincts & At Least He Has Taste

Title: Mothering Instincts
Characters: Leeteuk, Kibum
Rating: PG
Summary: "Kibum! Someone punched you!" Leeteuk protested.

Title: At Least He Has Taste
Characters: Eunhyuk, Kibum
Rating: PG
Summary: Kibum looked in the mirror, assessing the progress of his fading black eye.
Notes: Sequel to "Mothering Instincts"

Both found here
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 10/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One
Fic Archive

Chapter Ten - In the end the books would be remembered, as it should have been from the beginning.
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Living as a Vampire - Chapter Two

Title: Living as a Vampire for Dummies
Chapter: 2/?
Fandoms: Super Junior, SS501, DBSK
Pairings: YeWook, Friendship!YS, KiHae, HanChul, KyuMin, HyunSaeng(SS501) (others to be added)
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death, Angst
Summary: A reference for the rest of us! Because YeSung sure as hell wasn't expecting to be turned into a vampire. After he is involved in a hit-and-run late one night, a friend arrives just in time and saves his life... Sort of. With only YoungSaeng's advice to guide him, YeSung has to find a way to pretend everything is normal, and hide his new secret from his band mates... Which is impossible when you're living with 14 other people. Chaos ensues, and YeSung's (un)life will be tossed upside-down.
A/N: Here's the second chapter!

Prologue || Chapter One

Chapter Two
“Is having fangs not warning enough?”
Kyo Mean Mug

Happy Birthday Jungsoo-ah - R - TeukChul

Title: Happy Birthday Jungsoo-ah
Author: seket_ninstuku
Pairing: TeukChul with mentions of ShiHan, KangTeuk, HanChul, and KiChul
Rating: R for Language, Sexual Situations, Sexual Implications
Genre: Romance and Angst
P.O.V.: 3rd Person Omniscient Shifting between Eeteuk and Heechul Focus
Summary: It's been yet another long day and just because said long day happens to be Eeteuk's birthday does not make it forgiving. Forgiveness, acceptance, and realization will all be explored within this fifth part of the six part arc it belongs to. What will be his decision?
ATTENTION!: While it is possible to read this fic on it's own, reading it after having read the first four parts of the arc will greatly clarify the situations and emotions present. Enough of the last four parts are mentioned within this fic so that there is little to no confusion, but a more enjoyable experience can be had if all five parts are read in order. Thank you ♥
Bonus: Within the fic Jungsoo's laugh is spoken of, so here is a link to this very special laugh if you do not know it personally ♥ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJjvzce3qxo

1. In the Palm of My Hand - TeukChul - NC-17: Explicit Sex, Language - Heechul POV - Genre: Romance, Smut
http://community.livejournal.com/miracle______/1220697.html

2. The Morning After - TeukChul - PG-13: Some Language, Possible Mentions of Sex - Heechul POV - Genre: Angst, Romance
http://community.livejournal.com/miracle______/2908391.html

3. Burning Through You - HanChul - NC-17: Oral sex, cursing - Heechul POV - Genre: Romance, Smut
http://community.livejournal.com/miracle______/2994264.html

4. Late Night Walks - Kibum/Heechul, mentioned Shiwon/Hankyung and Kangin/Eeteuk(<-if you squint) - R: Language - Genre: Friendship, Romance, Light Angst
http://community.livejournal.com/miracle______/2901468.html

5. What you are about to read :3

6. In Progress...

Collapse )
Taeyeon
  • jishu

Fetched @ 9pm

Theme: 095. Drowning
Pairing: Yesung/Kibum

Dedicated to: </a></b></a>sorrowfullsoul  did you think that I forgot? XD It just took me kinda long to think for a plot with this pair. lolz XD Sorry that you had to wait for long~ ^_^;;;

Title: Fetched @ 9pm

Kibum was already 17 and yet he doesn’t know how to go home by himself. Why? Because he grew up having a driver to send or fetch him. He got used to hanging out with the night shift  school's security guards.

Link to Fetched @ 9pm
NameTag

희철's Trouble

Pairings : KyuMin, HanChul, Love Triangle (YeBum and YeWook, EunHyuk, KangTeuk & lasly Heechul and Super Junior members (with Jungmo)

Genre : Romance and Comedy

Rate : PG (Probably)

relaxxed

[fanfiction] Gan Eden - Prologue

A new Story from the author of "
Forever Secret/Do you love me?", "You are mine" and "Hybrid Child"

about a love between a human and... an angel?!?

Dive into the bleak world of

and find a love greater than anything you’ve ever known.

Title: Gan Eden
Chapter: 00/?
Pairing(s): hints of yewook, kihae and hyukmin for now, (Leeteuk/? later on)
Rating: G, worksafe
Length: 6.250 words
Comment: Okay... I've rewatched some Episodes of 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン and came up with a futuristic AU!Suju-Story *haha* This is only the prologue to the actual story but it gives you an image what kind of world the story actually takes place and how things got to be the way they are... hope you enjoy!

Collapse )</div>
◀◁◀◁  ോ ▷►▷►

The One I Love

Title: The One I Love
Chapter: 4/5
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook, Yewook
Summary: Kyuhyun is in love with the Ryeowook, the boy who works at the store down his street, who attends his school, and a.k.a his best friend. He's about to confess his feelings when he finds out Ryeowook already has a boyfriend. Trying to forget the love for his friend, Kyuhyun lies about dating someone he just met.
WARNING: Kyumin alert!! Sorry Kyuwook readers, but Kyumin is demanding *____* BUT DO NOT WORRY!!! I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION ENDING!! AND REMIND ME NEVER TO DO LOVE TRIANGLES AGAIN >_____________<"
A/N: short update and may not go as planned...
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu or the pairings :/

Collapse )
stock ► eden

a fulfilled request~

Title: What happens when you're in China for too long.
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Hankyung/Eunhyuk
Genre: Smut, mututal masturbation.
Author Notes: As requested by </a></b></a>kaffums. :3 --- Yeah, idk. I was going to make it funny, but it came out as smut instead. xD I hope you enjoy this my dear. ♥

The young dancer grips tightly onto the older boy's knees, digging his nails into his much too tight pants and he's praising God that the back of the van is covered in darkness. )
Doctor Who | mad man

Heechul and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

So I've finally come (partially) out of my SuJu-induced coma to write something that I consider at least halfway decent. First SuJu fic, first thing I've posted on LJ, killing two birds with one stone.

This was partially influenced by the making-of-Miracle vid, if you've seen that. I don't have the link. It's somewhere on YouTube. And also just the fact that Heechul seems to be one of those people who can get into those moods, you know?(Just go with it. Smile and nod)

Okay. Here goes. 

Title: Heechul and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (disclaimer: in no way affiliated with Judith Viorst's book of a similar name)
Author: orangedcgirl 
Pairing: mainly SiChul, smidges of others
Word Count: 1,653
Genre: romance, general
Rating: PG, surprisingly enough
Summary: Heechul's having one of those inexplicably awful days, and Siwon tries to help. 
Apologies: I think it's a bit bulky, if you know what I mean. The sentences are long. Usually they're not so... epic, I guess. But oh well. I think it's decent enough. 

Oh, and special thanks to nakaleteme for reading this first and giving suggestions, even though I didn't listen to most of them. And thanks for paying for most of my food. Just thought I should mention that.

And feedback is appreciated/encouraged/will earn you cookies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collapse )