March 21st, 2009

Elevator

Title: Elevator
Author: hyuukie
Rating: NC-17?
Pairing: Kyuwook
Warning: Kyuwook smut!!
Summary: Kyuhyun and Ryeowook get stuck in an elevator... temporarily.
A/N: Cinderella by Seo In Young made me write this because of the scene in the beginning when she gets into the elevator with that dude and yeah... My first smut, and I think I just had an epic failure *___*
Disclaimer: Don't own SuJu or Kyuwook

Collapse )
xi

Sea Memories - Part 3

Sea Memories - Part 3

rating (for this chapter) :PG
pairing: kihae
genre: AU
summary: Kibum was a med student who had a summer job as a lifeguard; he meets someone who gives him the irony of his life; and his once boring existence is twisted into unforgettable memories
a/n: sorry I couldn’t update yesterday, no net ~.~ I almost died trying to get a connection *exaggerates*
a/n2: I feel that it just I get less and less control over my characters after each update…. constructive criticism is very much welcome~ and comments MAKE MY DAY~
warning: no beta (and high probability of phail)

Prologue, part 1, part 2

Read more... )
no peeking!

Mark of Love and Death

Title: Mark of Love and Death
Author: starR

Chapter: 2
Rating: PG-13 (not sure… -_-;)
Pairing: a bit of EunMin
, KyuMin, and SiChul
Disowner: if I own Super Junior or any Korean boy band, I should’ve been dead by now, which I’m not…..

Summary: After accepting an invitation to a party by Lee Donghae, Lee Sungmin gets stuck into a much weirder life. Just when he thought the ability to sense danger was already weird enough, he gets kidnapped by a half-vampire prince that thinks of him as a ragdoll. As he tries to make the prince get a better view at life, the prince of darkness and the counselor of death stalks him in the dark.
A/N: soo sorry if i couldn't update the fics last year.... that's why you should kill me... T^T

“Kyuhyun.” The other simply said, completely ignoring the towel wrapped around his waist which was dangerously slipping off. )
it's not hard to see the boy is mine

(no subject)

My Name is Trouble | G
Kyuhyun/Ryeowook, Yesung/Ryeowook
I want to kiss you on the mouth and tell you ‘I’m your biggest fan.’

I think I need to make it a point that I’m ANTI-YEWOOK. IMO, Henry and Kyuhyun are the only people qualified to touch Ryeowook. Lol. So, I’m going to write a KYUWOOK PWNS YEWOOK x 9876543210 fanfiction. Hahaha.

---

chapter 1 )
*korean art

notice! super junior/snsd

throw my heart away
leeteuk/taeyeon and kangin/taeyeon / pg angst (implied death and fluff)
My heart filled with gashes, the deep wounds make me want to hate you
Burning photographs, erasing from my heart, forget all the memories

got really into writing vampire!teuk...... taeyeon pov.

Too myself I smiled of joy, but realized that it wouldn't be fun if I was happy.
Is it hot? Issss it?
  • rodiy

100 Fic Challenge: 058. Lies, Shiwon/Shiwon

Title: Lies, Shiwon/Shiwon
Rating: PG-13ish
Disclaimer: Not mine, don't sue
Archive can be found here
A/N: I might be in need of a new beta as the one I adore is leaving me for scholastically pursuits so, please let me know if you're interested. I've been told this piece is slightly confusing, so if you're still lost, please see the ending section for additional notes. :) Also, I'm sooo far behind on my readings here. DD:
Beta my beta!: srm_chizuru with additional help from wings_strength9 :D!

Collapse )
Reading Hae

[AU] In the Hands of Fate - Chapter Nine

Title: In the Hands of Fate
Author: Linh/ElmersGlue128
Pairing: Kyuhae, Blohyuk, Kangteuk, SJ, Epik High, etc
Genre: Angst.Romance.AU.Action.
Series Summary: See previous chapters (in my lj)

~Chapter Nine~

Rating: PG-13
Words: 3,003
Chapter Summary: Completing the mission and having the "talk"...
Comments: Sorry! This was supposed to be posted earlier but I got lured in by the promise of sushi and then tricked into watching Saw I,II,III,IV all night. If you know what those movies are all about, yeah, I am so NOT okay right now.
P.S. I realized I forgot to say my thanks when I was replying to the comments for the previous chapter so THANK YOU to everyone, old and new readers <3
Btw, ohhh, no cliff-hanger, right?!

Just Another Day

Title: Just Another Day (Umm... I had no idea what to call this... I swear... please don't kill me)
Author: harusstar
Pairing: Vague implication of Eunhae and Heechul/? (Let your imagination run at that part)
Genre: Failed comedy/humor, one-shot
Summary: Sometimes Eeteuk just can't stand his life.
Rating: PG-13/R for Eunhyuk's and Heechul's bad language, and insinuated sex.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This is my first fanfic in two years, I swear to God, and to make things worse, this is my first Super Junior fanfiction AND first attempt at something humorous/light-hearted! *gasps* What a terrible combination. I'm so ashamed of myself. Please forgive my epic failure.

By the way, how do I tag, and what do I tag??

Collapse )
Collapse )

Taeyeon
  • jishu

Sound of The Violin

Theme: 86. Violins
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Kibum

Dedicated to: renichifreak belated happy birthday~!

Title: Sound Of The Violin

When he heard the sound of the violin, Eunhyuk broke down and cried. He remembered his past violinist boyfriend, Henry. And now, another violinist named Kibum had came into Eunhyuk's life. Will he accept Kibum or will his memories with Henry stop him from being together with Kibum?

Link to Sound of The Violin

Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

Living as a Vampire for Dummies - Prologue & Chapter One

Title: Living as a Vampire for Dummies
Chapter: Prologue + 1/?
Fandoms: Super Junior, SS501, DBSK
Pairings: YeWook, Friendship!YS, KiHae, HanChul, KyuMin (others to be added)
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death, Angst
Summary: A reference for the rest of us! Because YeSung sure as hell wasn't expecting to be turned into a vampire. After he is involved in a hit-and-run late one night, a friend arrives just in time and saves his life... Sort of. With only YoungSaeng's advice to guide him, YeSung has to find a way to pretend everything is normal, and hide his new secret from his band mates... Which is impossible when you're living with 14 other people. Chaos ensues, and YeSung's (un)life will be tossed upside-down.
A/N: And the first official chapter is here! Purposely skipped over parts covered in the prologue, so if you haven't read it, you should ^.^;

Prologue
What happens after death?

Chapter One
He knew he was going to die.
just be friends ♥ pv

I'm Suffocating, Suffocating, Suffocating...

Hai there!! Long time no see, everybody^^

Does anyone still remember me? Or at least not think I've died?
I've been busy lately, so the soonest I'll update Rosen Manor will probably be in half a week or so.
Taking care of an RP community is hard work, whew

For now, please turn your attention to my humble arts^^
It's not much, but I hope you guys like these arts ><
They were drawn in a hurry so I don't know if they're any good T________T

And congratulations, of course, to Super Junior's 3rd album Comeback!!
Super Junior Fighting!!
X333

Enjoy!!

Your eyes are dazzling, dazzling, dazzling...
Jimmy

The monsters under my bed

Pairing: EunHae

Fandom: Super Junior
Word count: 3,436 (or so...) 
Rating: PG-13 (to be safe)
Summary: My name is Lee Dongahe and I’m five years old...

Category: Angst-ish

Disclaimer: I own nothing and that’s sad...

A/N: well... this is... how should i say it?... SOOOO un-betaed and as you may notice (trust me, you will), english is so not my 1st language... please be nice, i suck at grammar and the verbal times... oh well... i don't even want to talk about it. Comments are love~ and i need lots of that right now :D

>>Will be locked in three days, just because i like you and i don't think you deserve to be exposed to this... oh! the humanity

Hanchul

Look Who's Talking 9

Title: Look Who’s Talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 9]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, Kid Eunhae

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee

Rating: Pg for parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children.

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and some mild sap. 

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N : If you haven’t read the prologue or any of the previous chapters they can be found on my profile.

Collapse )
stock ► eden

because my bias is horrible; 3 kangin/leeteuk drabbles

Title: You make a pretty girl.
Rating: PG13
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk with a dash of Henry.
Genre: fail!humor, romance.
Author Notes: Idek. XD

I just think you make a really pretty girl, hyung. )

Title: Bathroom excursions.
Rating: NC17
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Smut
Author Notes: I miss them so much. ;_; ♥

He hates that he has to butt in on everyone's conversations, hates that he flaunts the fact that he's rich and powerful and can do pretty much everything. )

Title: Why can't I find someone like you?
Rating: PG13
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk
Genre: Romance
Author Notes: Fluffy KangTeuk is my favorite. I don't know if I failed at it though, my brain is kind of not working right now.

Why can't I ever find someone as perfect as you...? )
  • ficcy

He Hailed From China

He Hailed From China

Title: He Hailed From China
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: NC-17, Smut/Fluff/Drama/AU
Summary: Back in the days when royal families had far-reaching powers, an ambitious Chinese trader tries to lay the foundations for his success.
Status: One Shot. Complete. Winner of the Smut-Tastic Suju Fic Fest, making love theme!

“I’m clinging to you like this in hopes that some of my sanity will rub off on you.” )