March 19th, 2009

The One I Love

Title: The One I Love
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook, Yewook
Summary: Kyuhyun is in love with the Ryeowook, the boy who works at the store down his street, who attends his school, and a.k.a his best friend. He's about to confess his feelings when he finds out Ryeowook already has a boyfriend. Trying to forget the love for his friend, Kyuhyun lies about dating someone he just met.
A/N: hehe my daily dose of Kyumin xD
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu or the pairings :/

Collapse )
xi

Sea Memories - Part 2

Sea Memories - Part 2

rating (for this chapter) :PG
pairing: kihae
genre: AU
summary: Kibum was a med student who had a summer job as a lifeguard; he meets someone who gives him the irony of his life; and his once boring existence is twisted into unforgettable memories
a/n: i'm sorry if my updates are very short, but I promise to update everyday, or at least every other day, so I hope that makes up for it ^^ Comments make me happy so please do XD
a/n2: im never writing in mcdonalds again... starbucks.. i never should have left you T.T sorry i couldnt control donghae in this.... Warning~phail! ~ gehehehe

Prologue, part 1

Read more... )
  • ficcy

Nightmares Have No Place in Your Mind

Nightmares Have No Place in Your Mind

Title: Nightmares Have No Place in Your Mind
Pairing: Yehsung/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17, Smut/Comedy
Summary: Ryeowook has been having nightmares and his roommate finally discovers it.
Status: One-shot. Complete. Winner of the Smut-Tastic Suju Fic Fest, dubious consent theme!

“I swear you will need at least a thousand plastic surgeries to look even remotely normal. And I will dance on your grave without remorse if you don’t survive my methods.” )
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 17/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

{Chapter 17}

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

{Prologue}{Chapter 1}{Chapter 2}{Chapter 3}{Chapter 4}{Chapter 5}{Chapter 6}{Chapter 7}{Chapter 8}{Chapter 9}{Chapter 10}{Chapter 11}{Chapter 12}{Chapter 13}{Chapter 14}{Chapter 15}{Chapter 16}

Nick DC close up

Super Junior; My Kingdom for a Party Hat

Title: My Kingdom for a Party Hat
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: None
Word Count: 4,590
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Throwing a surprise birthday party should never, ever be this difficult.
Genre: Action, Humor, AU (zombies!)
A/N: For ily_fosho, for her birthday!!! Once again, I am about a million years late. This morphed into something huge. And also spawned another spin off entirely that I will be writing eventually DAMMIT LYSA THIS IS WHY I NEED TO BE GIVEN ACTUAL PROMPTS. >8O Also, I don’t even know if Korea has Party Cities. I looked it up, and like… some states HERE don’t have Party Cities. It’s basically just a party… superstore type thing. They have stuff for parties. That’s about it.

Thanks to holykeebler216 for beta-ing!

Perhaps he was being pessimistic.
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 9/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One
Fic Archive

Chapter Nine - All I wanted was to be close to you.
Jimin Dynamite

Trickry is Best Chapter 1

Title:Tricky is Best

Pairings:Bou/Heechul and Kangin/tukie (for the frist Chapter

Rating:G-Pg

Warnings:Launge and Kissing

A/N: My frist Siriouse fic i hope you like it

Summary:

Bou loves Heechul but Heechul loves Tukie but Tukie with Kangin so Heechul decides he going to do something about it by talking advantage of Bou liking him and trys to make Tukie Jealous.

will it work or will it fail.

vampiregirl-133.livejournal.com/8800.html
Key || OH!

The Princess and his Prince

096. “I like you. I like you. I like you.”, Kyuhyun/Sungmin

Title: The Princess and his Prince
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Sungmin (main), Zhou Mi/Sungmin (kind of... wth?)
Characters: Kyuhyun, Donghae the narrator, Kibum
In-characters: Sungmin, Eeteuk, Kibum, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi
WC: 3380
Rating: PG
Summary: Kyuhyun found KiHae story Donghae wrote, and now it's his turn to ask for his part.

A/N Another side of Snow White, which I wrote like four months ago.
Written for my and

animegirl29 's and kids in kangteuk_family, the KyuMin couple aka jaeryun and vainballerina ^^

( Donghae’s sure Kyuhyun’s smirked couldn’t be more devilish. )

lyric art

[Fiction] To See You Again - Eunhyuk/Donghae (bffimagine)

Title: To See You Again
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Type: Companion standalone fic to To Remember (also found at My Journal and lt_library)
Rating: 16+
Pairing: Eunhyuk/Donghae
Genre: AU, angst
Summary: Some people drink to forget. He drinks to see him again.
Warnings: Past character death and a bit of insanity
A/N: To Remember was based on the challenge that svtstarlight held not too long ago. This is another part, occurring somewhat-but-not-really simultaneously to that fic. Both can be completely independent oneshots.
Also found at: My Journal and lt_library
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior because they're the property of SM Entertainment and not Sabrina the hopeless fangirl.

Collapse )
bridge

Super Junior100, prompt 48 & 50

Super Junior 100
Title: Forever.
Prompt: 048. That Girl
Pair: Eeteuk / Hankyung
Word count: 325
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Hankyung get a glimpse of Teukie’s love…
Progress: 54/100

Fakie

Super Junior 100
Title: Hospital-fear.
Prompt: 050. Lost.
Pair: Heechul / Kyuhyun
Word count: 450-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Heechul visits Kyuhyun, with some difficulties…
Progress: 55/100

fakie again

the finished ones
teukie snow

[Fic] Hybrid love ch#7: Never let go (Super Junior, KanginxEeteuk, alpha #3)

Fandom: Super Junior
Title: Hybrid love ch#7: Never let go
Author/Artist: 1jet2unknown 
Theme(s): alpha set # 3: Eternity
Pairing/Characters: Kangin x Eeteuk
Rating: G
Disclaimer/claimer: This is FICTION and I own nothing but the story itself.
Summary (if needed): Eeteuk has shut his system down, nothing but a smile left on his lips, and Kangin seems to break apart...
Comment: okay. I had a hard time writing an end to this story... like... really. And I hope you guys will be ok with the way I chose to put things... thanks to everyone who supported this fic and especially to all those ppl who wrote me sweet and encouraging comments every time i updated! thanks a lot! really ^w^

since a lot of ppl seemed to have trouble finding the other parts:
#1: A very special chritsmas present - #2: First day of High School - #3: Only a Game?! - #4: To lend a Toy - #5: The Fight (Part 1) - #6: Missing Eeteuk

here's my fanwork-list (30smiles-challenge at the bottom)

Collapse )

Gothic roses

Beijing Bullets 3/3

Title: Beijing Bullets
Author: Noir_Shiroi
Part: 3/3
Genre: Suspense
Warning: Character Death
Pairing: None really, Zhou Mi centric.
Summary: "I'm going to shoot you if you don't sit back down."
A/N: That promise of getting this up faster than part 2? Yeah, that was a lie. I'm sorry. Hopefully this won't cause too much trauma.
Collapse )
HoWoo
  • sandx

(no subject)