March 18th, 2009

The One I Love

Title: The One I Love
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook, Yewook
Summary: Kyuhyun is in love with the Ryeowook, the boy who works at the store down his street, who attends his school, and a.k.a his best friend. He's about to confess his feelings when he finds out Ryeowook already has a boyfriend. Trying to forget the love for his friend, Kyuhyun lies about dating someone he just met.
A/N: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY STORY!! and a short start :/
Disclaimer: I don't own SuJu or the pairings :/

Collapse )
teukie ¤ {pink / gay / hula-hoop

Always more than just a name.

Title: It's always more than just a name.
Pairings: Kangin/Eeteuk.
Rating: R
WC: 1417 words.
Genre: Weird fucked up shit I don't even want to think about. Angst. Unrealistic/Psychological trauma.
Author's Warning: Not placed in chronological order. There's numbering in roman numerals to help if you want to re-read this to make more sense though.

( Kangin liked to think Eeteuk was just a lie. )
sweet balls

kangteuk oneshot

Sequel to heart station

Title: 
Bullet Train of Love
Pairing: Kangteuk
Genre: AU, Oneshot
Rating: G
Warning: Unbetaed
Summary: Don’t get on the train yet. Just wait there.

A/N:
Here’s the sequel! It’s short by the way, made it in rush. Comment please!!

For [info]kiirohana_16  coz I forgot to mention her name in my last fic & [info]1jet2unknown and [info]psychobarbiehax  coz they asked me to continue... Hope this is up to your standard..

Big Bang » <3

Whisper. KiChul. Complete.

Title: Whisper.
Author: sacryde_riots.
Rating: PG-13, mostly for language.
Pairing: Kibum/Heechul.
Words: 1,182.
Summary: "Heechul gulped, his breath catching in his throat as he reached out tentatively, his fingertips barely brushing against the black hair he used to think was boring but all of a sudden seemed to have a shine to it that was never there before."
Disclaimer: I don't own them. If I did, I would be filthy rich by now.
Warning: This contains mention of male/male relationships. If you're not into such things, I suggest you turn back now.
Dedication: keyla_yeppo

Chapter One.
Chapter Two. Complete.
welcome home yunho junsu

[FANFIC]: Bending Steel One-Shot & Never Reach One-Shot

Title: Never Reach
Author: Happilyinsane13 
Pairing: Zhoury Friendship, Ninja! Kyumi, Ninja! Haery & Henwook
Summary: Super Junior-M discovers after Henry's solo how they might never understand. 
Disclaimer: I don't own the Super Junior, SJ-M, or any other person besides myself. 
Note: This was inspired by a Super Show fancam where fans STILL shouted 'Only 13'. It greatly saddened me, also the others point of view during the fic above.  

We'll never reach them ) 

Title: Bending Steel
Author: Happilyinsane13 
Pairing: Zhoury Friendship
Summary: After his solo at the SUper Show, Henry is like steel. But Zhoumi understands and lets him bend.
Disclaimer: I don't own the Super Junior, SJ-M, or any other person besides myself. 
Note: This was inspired by a Super Show fancam where fans STILL shouted 'Only 13'. It greatly saddened me, and someone commented " Henry's like steel on stage, but I don't know about backstage" . This is my take on it.  

Backstage they were alone. ) 

NOTE: On second cut it leads to the first one-shot. Just scroll down until they're separated by the little 'title' summary thing for 'Bending Steel' and you'll find it.

MONSTER

Title: Monster
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, , Kyuwook, TOP (of BigBang)/ Donghae
Length: 2/?
Genre: AU, Romance, Angst, Smut
Rating: NC 17
Characters: Super Junior, some DBSK mems, TOP as Seunghyeun, Shinee
Warning: Smut is pretty much everywhere in this fic…so please if you’re under 18…read at your own risk. For this chappie..implied Kyuwook smut.

Summary: We all have our own monsters under our beds and inside our closets but the most dangerous ones are those inside our heads. For one Kim Kibum, mind-fucking was an entirely new thing but he found out that it was dangerously delicious if done with an equally fucked up man. 

CHAPTER 2 here!!!
Chapter 1

kyuhae

[fic] Dance Rehearsal

Title: Dance Rehearsal
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Heechul
Rating: PG-13? Well it’s safe..
Disclaimer: I really do not own them.. T_T
Note: This is the first time i made fic about the two of them. Hope it's no weird, and comment are love ^^
Warning: Un-betaed... Sorry for the grammatical errors... ^^;
Summary : It's a long practice night for Kyuhyun.

This endless of rehearsal have been too much for him

and this is the link for my Hanchul's short stories ^^

“We can do this all night.”
no peeking!

when the world turns upside-down

Title: When the world turns upside-down
Author: star_strawberry
Chapter: 7
Rating: PG-13 (?)
A/N: okay.... sorry if this only came out today..... well, have fun reading and i hope this fic isn't dead yet... TT^TT

prologue | chp1 | chp2 | chp3 | chp4 l chp5 | chp6

(“The violin’s missing….” HanKyung answered. “He’s already sulking; ocean of tears and everything… as if he’s an emo…”)