March 17th, 2009

kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 16/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

{Chapter 16}

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

{Prologue}{Chapter 1}{Chapter 2}{Chapter 3}{Chapter 4}{Chapter 5}{Chapter 6}{Chapter 7}{Chapter 8}{Chapter 9}{Chapter 10}{Chapter 11}{Chapter 12}{Chapter 13}{Chapter 14}{Chapter 15}

No Heart

Title: No Heart
Chapter: 5/5 (END)
Pairing: Yehwook
Summary: Yehsung has always been a cold person; people even say he has no heart. But with no heart, how can you love?
WARNING: Foul language x) CHARACTER ANGST/DEATH!!<--YOU MIGHT HATE ME FOR THIS T^T
A/N: Whoa, all of a sudden it got so serious O___O
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior but I wish I owned Yehwook :/

Collapse )
  • muskeg

(no subject)

Title: Eternity
Characters: Eeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hankyung, Shiwon
Genre: Alternate Universe, Drama
Rating: Rated for cussing
Summary: In this world, objects of power exists. Among these many objects, there is a legend of one capable of giving eternal life. This object is supposedly so rare, and so powerful that it had been hidden away, meant to never be seen or used. But a thing can't be created and never be used. Everything has its purpose. And anything can be found.

In a world already brimming with supernatural forces, there are few men capable of doing just that. Gathering three men, with three different abilities, a Triune is formed. The first - is one who leads The Way. The next - a Sword, the tactician, tasked with protecting his Triune. The last - the Key, one who possess the ability to open almost anything within his power.

With the passing of time, many Triunes have been formed. Most, not quite strong or capable, but there were the rare few who had been quite exceptional, those whose names are still being revered by the new generation, a generation of new Triunes, some still hoping and seeking for that Eternity.

At present, rumors have been circulating that a Triune had finally done the impossible and managed to unearth a clue. A clue that could possibly lead to that elusive Eternity.

Chapter 1 : By God, Heechul loved those boys... but this was just fucking ridiculous!

Chapter 2 : Shiwon bit his lip, then worriedly glanced at Geng, asking Heechul silently if his brother was all right. Heechul swallowed, then he nodded. Geng was fine --at least, that was what he told himself.

xi

Sea Memories - Prologue

Sea Memories - Prologue

rating (for this chapter) : PG 
pairing: kihae
summary: Kibum was a med student who had a summer job as a lifeguard; he meets someone who gives him the irony of his life; and his once boring existence is twisted into unforgettable memories
a/n: ok, my summary sucked, hopefully the fic doesn't, Please comment! don't worry they don't have to be nice ;) 
a/n2: i'm not new here.. i wonder if anyone could recognize me in this new account... ^^

( 
read more... )

Also, on another note, I am willing to make/fix your layouts/banners (into suju related design only- i'm biased like that) i'm taking 3 requests for now..  i'm actually doing it for practice... (but it would be nice if i get fics in return *wink*) so if your fine with that.... requests go here  hopefully someone does request though.. lol...

Je Te Veux (Shihan)

Title: Je Te Veux (One-shot)
Author: malditha
Pairing: Shihan (Shiwon/Hangkyung)
Genre: AU
Summary: Hangkyung is dance student in Korea who finds a liking for a certain pianist.
Rating: PG-13, very tame.
Disclaimer: I don't own them, this is complete fiction : )
A/N: First time poster. I haven’t written in ages so my writing might be rusty, not to mention that I wrote this in a hurry.
I recommend you listening to Erik Satie’s Je Te Veux…

Collapse )
cho kyuhyun

(no subject)

Title: When will you love?
Chapter: 8/?
Pairing: Kyumin, Kyuwook and Yehwook
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Summary: How long until you move on?
Warning: MPREG
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Chapter 8

Title: K.E.Y
Chapter: Introduction
Pairing: Kyumin, Eunhae, Yehwook
Rating: PG-13 to NC-17
Summary: Everyone wants to be understood
NOTE: Will be locked within 72 hours

Introduction
Big Bang » &lt;3

Whisper. KiChul.

Title: Whisper.
Author: sacryde_riots.
Rating: PG-13, mostly for language.
Pairing: Kibum/Heechul.
Words: 1,021.
Summary: "As he fell into a dreamless sleep, the last thing to flicker in his mind was the image of Kibum's peaceful face, whispering the words he'd never have had the courage to say sober."
Disclaimer: I don't own them. If I did, I would be filthy rich by now.
Warning: This contains mention of male/male relationships. If you're not into such things, I suggest you turn back now.
Dedication: keyla_yeppo

Story here.
kyuhae

[fanfic] HanChul’s short stories

Title: HanChul’s short stories
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: PG-13? Well it’s safe..
Disclaimer: I really do not own them.. T_T
Note: It’s 2 short stories about Hankyung and Heechul. I’m not really sure about this, but please give your opinion hehehe ^^
Warning: Un-betaed... Sorry for the grammatical errors... ^^;

“I just ate a Beijing Fried Rice at the restaurant”
DongWoo-cute tongue

Need

Title:Need
Pairing:jaehae(JaejoongDonghae);broken yunjae;ninja Yunho x___
Rating:PG13
Summary:affairs never end well for one party...
Disclaimer:
I don't own anyone here...Steph has rights to them...she showed me the papers the other day...HONEST!! Scout's Honor!::was never a scout...hehe::

I promised this to Steph SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long ago, and I finally buckled down and wrote it!! It's basically a drabble, but I hope you like it!!::hugs you::

fic under here
Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Look Who’s Talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 8]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, (Kid Eunhae)

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee

Rating: Pg for parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children.

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and some mild sap. 

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N : If you haven’t read the prologue or any of the previous chapters they can be found on my profile.

Collapse )
lyric art

[Fiction] To Remember - Hankyung/Kyuhyun (bffimagine)

Title: To Remember
Author: Sabrina, bffimagine
Type: Standalone
Rating: 16+
Pairing: Hankyung/Kyuhyun
Genre: AU, angst
Summary: Some people drink to forget. He drinks to remember.
Warnings: Mild-ish mentions of sex and character death
A/N: This is based on the challenge that svtstarlight held not too long ago (but obviously, I missed). The summary for this fic was provided as per the challenge, and I just couldn't help but write something for it... so, I dedicate this to svtstarlight for being so generous with her prompts and to my beautiful dongsaeng hyuukie because it's her fault I'm writing right now in general.
Also found at: My Journal or lt_library
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior because they're the property of SM Entertainment and not Sabrina the hopeless fangirl.

Collapse )
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 8/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One

Chapter Eight - They were symbolic of everything he had nearly lost, these broken, innocent things.
heechul // with glasses

83 hearts. Chapter 1

Just a little intro about the fic, 83 hearts. Well, I wanted to write a fic with the chapters entitled with the same titles as SJ's 3rd album songs. Please bear with me as I start with Chapter 1 - Shining Star.

[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<strong<author:</strong>') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

Just a little intro about the fic, <strong>83 hearts.</strong> Well, I wanted to write a fic with the chapters entitled with the same titles as SJ's 3rd album songs. Please bear with me as I start with Chapter 1 - Shining Star.

<strong<Author:</strong> <lj user="my_jungsoo">
<strong>Title:</strong> 83 hearts.
<strong>Pairing:</strong> Leeteuk x Heechul
<strong>Rating:</strong> PG-15
<strong>Point of View:</strong> Leeteuk
<strong>Mentions:</strong> Sungmin, Kangin, Eunhyuk, Hangeng, Donghae
<strong>Disclaimer: </strong>I don't own any of the boys mentioned, just the story.
<strong>Summary:</strong> The beginning of Leeteuk and Heechul. Confusions and Questions all over.
<strong>Word Count: </strong>1524

<a href="http://my-jungsoo.livejournal.com/4340.html">Chapter 1 - SHINING STAR - here</a>

Love and War

Tile: Love and War
Author: bunni102 (me)
Pairing: Eunhae
Genre: Angst
Rating: pg
Summary: Love is like a battle field
A/N: Okay this is a small little drabble that I wrote during class. I think it does not make sense at all. So people that are reading this is a bit hard to understand. And the blue is donghae adn the gray is eunhyuk.

Collapse )
relaxxed

[Fic] Hybrid love ch#6: Missing Eeteuk (Super Junior, KanginxEeteuk, alpha # 18)

Fandom: Super Junior
Title: Hybrid love ch#6: Missing Eeteuk
Author/Artist: 1jet2unknown
Theme(s): alpha set # 18: Cause and Consequence
Pairing/Characters: Kangin x Eeteuk
Rating: G
Disclaimer/claimer: This is FICTION and I own nothing but the story itself.
Summary (if needed): Eeteuk is missing and Kangin forces his friends to search for him, worried that the android might have gotten into trouble all alone on the nighty streets. Finally the missing androis is found, but... .
Comment: somehow short chapter ._.;;; but i hope you enjoy non-the-less... I finally wanna finish this story cause I already have a new idea I wanna write *haha* But I shouldn't write even MORE storys parallel as I already do, right?

#1: A very special chritsmas present - #2: First day of High School - #3: Only a Game?! - #4: To lend a Toy - #5: The Fight (Part 1) - #5: The Fight (Part 2)

here's my fanwork-list (30smiles-challenge at the bottom)

Collapse )
Fucking Fierce Taemin Fuck Yeah

Thin Walls (One-shot)

Title: Thin Walls (One-shot)
Author:
xlolitsnozomix
Pairing: Hanchul
Rating: NC-17 (locked in 72 hours! add to access later on!)
Genre: smut, crack, romance, smut :\
Summary: It's like a little package, with add-ons and gratuitous feelings and things that are bothersome.
A/N: wow, two fics in one day *o* at least theyre from diff. fandoms lol! :D WELL THIS IS LIKE PURE SMUT >_> a bit of random shit in the beginning to build up for the smut sometime later XD;;; SO MUCH FAIL IM SO SORRY FANDOM ;___; hanchul is the only suju thing i can write right now ><; so yeah. prs to be okay with my fail D: i wrote this at like midnight. It makes no fucking sense, i get that XD maybe there's grammar mistakes too >_>;
in any case..here you go~ :D

---

“Who’s the “sexy boy” impression for, hyung?” he chuckles, eyeing how low the jeans are. )