March 14th, 2009

sandeul

Holding on to the Moment [chapter 2]

Holding on to the Moment

Summary: Sixteen-year-old Sungmin poured all his thoughts into his diary all the time, because things were a bit disturbing when you couldn't even remember your own past. His life turns upside-down, though, when said diary suddenly turns into a young man.

Genre: Romance, a little angst but not really

Rating: PG13

Pairings: Kyumin, Yewook

Disclaimer: No Super Junior boys belong to me.

Chapter 1

( “You're thinking about why I'm so normal-looking, aren't you?” )
love letter

Sing a Song ch. 9

Title-Sing a Song
Chapter-9
Chapter Title-A Long Time Ago
Pairing-KyuMi
Rating-T (for implications)
Summary-Sunlight and waffles...
Disclaimer-Not mine
A/N: Okay, hope you like this chapter...no smutt, sorry...I'm just no good at writing that stuff...but, still...enjoy. BTW, this is the second to the last chapter. :) Thank you all for reading!

Collapse )

(no subject)

Fanfic Title: In the end...
Chapter: 5/~
Title: Gone...
Rating PG?
Pairings: erm...hinted Siwon/minwoo, ryeowook/hankyung, eunhyuk/kibum, kyuhyun/yesung
Summary: Hankyung tries to date Ryeowook, who thinks Hankyung is too much of a flirt. Yesung and Kyuhyun are close until Yesung falls in love. Sungmin realises he likes someone who’s already in a relationship.
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything but the plot and my laptop =(

Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 1
Hanchul

(no subject)

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, (Kid Eunhae… kind of…)

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee

Rating: Pg for parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children!

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and some mild sap.  

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you’ve ever seen the movie Look Who’s Talking or any of it’s sequels you know that you can hear the babies thoughts. Words in italics and ‘…’ marks are what the babies are thinking/ telling other babies… so yeah…

A/N II: If you haven’t read the prologue or chapter one through four,  they can be found on my profile. (I should probably work on making an archive, any tips on how to do it?)  

Collapse )