March 13th, 2009

kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 14/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

{Chapter 14}

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

{Prologue}{Chapter 1}{Chapter 2}{Chapter 3}{Chapter 4}{Chapter 5}{Chapter 6}{Chapter 7}{Chapter 8}{Chapter 9}{Chapter 10}{Chapter 11}{Chapter 12}{Chapter 13}

how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 6/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One

Chapter Six - Zhou Mi’s quiet throat clearing from the door was as subtle as a slap to the face.

MONSTER

Title: Monster
Author:leunah23 

Pairing: Kibum/Donghae, TOP (of BigBang)/ Donghae, more to come
Length: Chaptered
Genre: AU, Romance, Angst, Smut
Rating: NC 17
Characters: Super Junior, some DBSK mems, TOP as Seunghyeun, Shinee

Disclaimer: I don't own them, SM does
Warning: Smut is pretty much everywhere in this fic…so please if you’re under 18…read at your own risk.

A/N: I wrote this fic way way beyond the release of the album but it was untitled until yesterday. Well I heard this song and I liked it right away…and man when I saw the ENGLISH SUBS, I realized whoa!!!!! I found the title of my fic…*LMAO*. For my Northern Sky readers, don’t worry the ending will be upped very soon

Summary: We all have our own monsters under our beds and inside our closets but the most dangerous ones are those inside our heads. For one Kim Kibum, mind-fucking was an entirely new thing but he found out that it was dangerously delicious if done with an equally fucked up man. 

CHAPTER 1 HERE
sexy~

Behind that 'Smile'

Title: Behind that 'Smile'
Rating:PG-13 i guess...
Pairing:KyuMin
Side Pairings YeWook, EunHae, KangTeuk , HanChul, ZhouRy and more!
Chapter: 5/?
Genre:Romance, Comedy(?), Sad, Drama
Summary: As a kid, Sungmin was always abused by his mother. One day Minnie's mom came home drunk nd beat him and without knowing put him for sale. A new family bought him nd he suddenly gained a young brother, Ryewook. Minnie was kind of a loner and knew how to deal while being alone. One day Minnie's parents called him up to their room nd told them a horrible news. A depressed Sungmin, ran out of the house shedding tears, un-aware of his surroundings when a car rushed by! Just when he thought he had lost his life, a super handsome male saved him. Sungmin dn the male, Kyuhyun, befriended each other. Soon enough Sungmin realised what the warm feeling he got when being with Kyuhyun was from and suddenly, things changed. For the good or the worst in still to be discovered.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own SuJu, sadly~ If i did, trust me, our OTPs would become real :3

[A/N]For chapter 8: SMUT!! KyuMin, KangTeuk (ish), HanChul (ish) and YeWook (ish). I WANT TO APOLOGIZE in advance, what happened...T^T

CHAPTER 8!!!!!

~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~☺~
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 5
Chapter 4
Chapter 3
Chapter 2
Chapter 1

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•
[A/N]: A side story to Behind that 'Smile' . Just because i want to see what other people think of my story as it is so far. If i get god feedback then expect chapter 7 to be up and ready ^-^. But for now, enjoy this side story~

( "Hey guys, it makes me wonder, how did we meet??" asked the cute mochi like kid by the name of Henry.......)
  • ficcy

The Heechul Kissing Massacre Contest

You think you’ve got the writing and photoshopping power? You think you can beat all odds? You think you know Kim Heechul?

But most of all, you think you know who’s next?

A Fanfiction and Photomanipulation Contest
Overall winners win Super Junior’s third album!

BRING ON THE MASSACRE!

Hosted at heechulpetals 
Supervised by ficcy 
Posted with permission from hyperballad , hoyah  and taylormercury 

love letter

Sing a Song ch. 8

Title-Sing a Song
Chapter-8
Chapter Title-You are the one
Pairing-KyuMi
Rating-PG
Summary-Zhoumi is the one.
Disclaimer-Not mine!
A/N: Okay...so before sorry sorry came out (OMG, I dropped dead watching the music video! It was soooo sexy) this was my favorite suju song. It's really such a cute song. Enjoy!

Collapse )

Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

The World Ends With You

Title: The World Ends With You
Chapter: 6/?
Pairings: ZhouRy (Main), many others
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death, Angst, Apocalyptic Themes
Summary: Sequel to Till Death Do We Part. Zhou Mi had always been a failure of a necromancer. He botched up all his spells, brought back the wrong person, and the few times he had gotten it right, his ex boyfriend had taken it upon himself to send his successes back where they came from. But this didn’t stop him from trying… Until one day, the new boy next door happened to walk in on his ritual… And vanished into thin air. Determined to get Henry back, Zhou Mi set off for Korea, to find the only person he knew would be willing to help; Cho KyuHyun, his ex. But more people start disappearing, and the events set in motion would change all their lives, and the fate of the four worlds, forever.
A/N: See see, I updated fast this time! *feels proud* Oh, and two more pictures have been added to the Character Pictures page!

Trailer
Characters and Terms
Character Pictures

Chapter One || Chapter Two || Chapter Three || Chapter Four || Chapter Five

Chapter Six
Then, the rest of Tablo’s sentence seemed to register, and he looked back at them with a stunned expression. “Five years???

2 New Character Pictures
DongHae and EunHyuk
NameTag

희철's Trouble

Pairings : KyuMin, HanChul, Love Triangle (YeBum and YeWook, EunHyuk, KangTeuk & lasly Heechul and Super Junior members (with Jungmo)

Genre : Romance and Comedy

Rate : PG (Probably)

"Yeah it should be a fake kiss but Heenim said that Honey it's not my lip it's HERE." Leeteuk said while imitating Heechul's voice. "Oh Kim Heechul you really need to be a CHRISTIAN!"

unnir

Kangteuk drabble

Title: Angel
Pairing: Kangteuk :D but whatever works
Rating: G
A/N: This is an old piece I just recently found again, and since I need to update anyway, I decided to post it.

It's spring, but really, it smells like cheesy lines that have been used too many times.

Title: First batch of Ipod drabbles :D
Pairing: Eight times Zhoury, one Wonry, and one Shihan that wasn't planned.
Rating: G?
A/N: Some ends really weirdly XD

Drabbles here!

No Heart

Title: No Heart
Chapter: 2/?
Pairing: Yehwook
Summary: Yehsung has always been a cold person; people even say he has no heart. But with no heart, how can you love?
A/N: I tried updating, sorry if it's bad :/
Disclaimer: I don't own Super Junior but I wish I owned Yehwook :/

Collapse )