March 11th, 2009

chunsleepy

(no subject)

Kochujang Part 9

Pairing: Yehsung/Ryeowook

AU: Ryeowook has a rose nursery and lives with his brothers who are napa cabbage farmers. Everything was fine until his brother who has been living in Seoul comes back….

Disclaimer: I don’t know own Super Junior, have nothing to do with them. I’m just a fan….

T

Collapse )
haena

(no subject)

fanarts I made since last Xmas but couldn't post since the camera in our house disappeared; also, I think most of them don't look that much alike since I jsut drew them from my mind in starbucks~ :p hehehe

Henry Knows we love him
dedicated to: </a></b></a>klovesyou (no this isn't the gift for男用2 this is actually somethnig I made for part 1
henwookhae )

Just Because
dedicated to: </a></b></a>leunah23 and</a></b></a>merashun 
kihae )

For the sake of all things pink and fluffy
dedicated to: </a></b></a>jishu 
kangmin )

The basics
dedicated to all the awesome hanchul writers out there (and Happy Birthday to </a></b></a>everkitsune )

hanchul )

dedicated to: </a></b></a>2thechangmin 
heemi )

also, finally, my two fics has ended >.<

Title: One step at a time >> Step 15/∞ (part A): Mutters; (part B): Taking that step

Genre: angst/romance/drama/some (lame attempts at) comedy

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Henhae, henwook, side: Onkey, shihanchul, slight!kangteuk

Characters: Super Junior, SJM, Shinee

Disclaimer: they're obviously not mine >.<

Warning: Lots of fail T.T and RUSHED~ I don’t like how I qrote the ending but I need to finish this one way or another right??

A/N:  I needed to put Shinee to get the mood to a lighter tone… and I also had to finish my onkey side-story somehow right? ^^ This is round the time Heenim got the rod out of his leg btw.

Other Chapters: In the first post here

Part A Read more... )
Part B Read more... )

Fangirl Diaries: Our Trip to the SMTown (last chapter)

Genre: fail!crack

Rating: PG13 (for language and implicit!smex)

Pairing:  kihae, henhae, kihaery

Disclaimer: If this happened, I’m fine with going to hell for all eternity @_@

Warning:  some grammar/spelling errors

~Chapter 7~ words Read more... )

• ficcy

Three Walls and One Open Door Away from the Rest of the World

Three Walls and One Open Door Away from the Rest of the World

Title: Three Walls and One Open Door Away from the Rest of the World
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
Rating: NC-17, Smut
Summary: Heechul wanders into the men’s CR, looking for the writer of a certain message.
Status: One-shot. Complete. Winner of the Smut-Tastic Suju Fic Fest, public sex theme!

“It was for fun. And that’s why you’re here, isn’t it? For a little fun…” )
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 5/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One

Chapter Five - Zhou Mi’s eyes were bright as he leaned close.
Shihanchul

(no subject)

Title: Love/War (22/?)
Fandom: Super Junior AU (Mafia)
Pairings: Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul (Hankyung/Heechul), Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kangin/Eeteuk, Tablo/Eunhyuk
Pairings in Chapter: Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi
Word Count: 4,016
Summary: The Kim family and the Choi family are the two oldest families in Seoul: where other families have been born, grown, and then fell apart, they remain strong. Unfortunately, they are mortal enemies, and where one lives alongside the law, the other is beyond any control. It's up to the new generation of members to destroy the violence between them - even if it means destroying one family in the process.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 22 here.
Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Look who’s talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 6]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, (Kid Eunhae… kind of…) Ninja KeyxJonghyun (don’t know paring name XD)  

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… SHINee finally after some debate…

Rating: Pg(13 if your imagination is like mine) for parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children!

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU, Fake parenting tips! Seriously I must stress that any kid in most of these circumstances… would probably be taken away or dead…

Genre: Comedy, a bit of angst, and a lot more sap then I had originally intended.

Disclaimer: still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you’ve ever seen the movie Look Who’s Talking or any of it’s sequels you know that you can hear the babies thoughts. Words in italics and ‘…’ marks are what the babies are thinking/ telling other babies… so yeah…

A/N II: If you haven’t read the prologue or chapter one through five,  they can be found on my profile. (I should probably work on making an archive, any tips on how to do it, for the computer illeterate?)

Collapse )
welcome home yunho junsu

[FANFIC]: IPod Shuffle Drabbles

stock ► eden

We won't get married, Kangin/Leeteuk

Title: We won't get married.
Rating: PG13.
Pairing: Kangin/Leeteuk.
Genre: Angst sort of.
Author Notes: Idek. :| I haven't written Kangteuk for a while, but I miss it terribly. Chapter 2 of The Office and the Model is on its way - I'm making it long.
But yeah, this is a result of my boredom.

He watches Youngwoon and Yoonji interact on the show and clutches the pillow between his hands even tighter, his legs drawn up on the couch and curled up against his body. )