March 10th, 2009

sweet balls

fail!Romance oneshot

Title: Heart Station

Pairing: ? /Eeteuk

Genre: Oneshot

Rating: Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby…

Warning: Unbetaed. fail!Romance.

Summary:  “Get your f***ing hand off!” Eeteuk heard someone yelled behind him, followed by the sound of something bumping against the train wall.

A/N: My last fic before sitting for my final exam..

For Ate[info]jishu cause I’ve been a bad dongsaeng.. TT___TT. For [info]sujusarang too for being such ridiculously romantic with her HanChul and [info]leunah23 for her Kihae. And for [info]andersenmom,[info]blue_starzz33,[info]sungminxx and others that I didn't have the chance to mention for being my friend.. Thank you very much..

eunhyuk [this is what sex is]

089. I like your face.

[089] “I like your face,” Kangin/Ryeowook (5/100)
Title: Subtlety
Length: 907 words
Author: wobaozhewo
Rating: PG (Fanservice)
Genre: Crack? IDK.
Summary: Fanservice is not Kangin’s forte. Apparently.
Author’s Note: ninja!Kangteuk/SiHan. Heechul/Taemin if ya squint. Mention of NichHo from that Every1 Idol episode.

( Our fanservice doesn't work like that! We're not Heechul! )
Big Bang » <3

Light Gestures. Kangin/Yehsung

Title: Light Gestures.
Author: sacryde_riots.
Rating: R.
Pairing: Kangin/Yehsung. Mentioned Donghae/Eunhyuk and Shiwon/Heechul.
Words: 917.
Summary: "I need you to go crazy. I need you to make it hurt."
Disclaimer: I don't own them. If I did, I would be filthy rich by now.
Warning: This contains mention of male/male relationships. If you're not into such things, I suggest you turn back now.

Fic here.

Canadians are great in bed ;)

Title: Just Be Yourself (cheesy, I know...)
Author: cho_min
Rating: NC-17? R? Is there a difference? It contains a blowjob... enter at your own risk.
Paring(s): Henry/Siwon
Inspiration: Written for catchmyambition, because she won at sheep guessing and asked for a Siwon/Henry + smut ^^;;
Genre: it's smut... is that a genre? Also with some angst at the beginning I think, only I'm not too sure, 'cause I've never written angst before...
Comments: um... my first smut? And I'm disturbingly innocent for 18, so it's likely poorly written and highly unrealistic, but it's the best I've got. Be kind? Also, I'm not sure how to go about making sure kiddies can't read it. Anyone want to explain so I don't get banned or something equally horrible for corrupting all the children? ^^;;
Summary: Henry's feeling down because of the Only 13 protests, but he knows something that will cheer him up ;)

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Sorry Sorry - Super Junior as I'm sure everyone is right now :P
  • Tags
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 13/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

{Chapter 13}

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

{Prologue}{Chapter 1}{Chapter 2}{Chapter 3}{Chapter 4}{Chapter 5}{Chapter 6}{Chapter 7}{Chapter 8}{Chapter 9}{Chapter 10}{Chapter 11}{Chapter 12}

Jonghyun

SHH #27

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk/EunHae. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D

Fic Directory.
1. My Eyes Were Shut.

27. Do I worry about my partner? Not often.
kitty fish

[mod post] Crossover Contest reminder

Hey everyone! Just wanted to remind you that we have a contest going on right now. We're hoping for a few more entries before the deadline so put your thinking caps on and show us what you've got! I believe in you!

Everything you need to know about the contest. Ever.

Right now the deadline is scheduled for March 31st, 11:59 PST so there's still lots of time to enter.
Ryeowook - cowboy hat
  • yeonah

The World Ends With You - Character Pictures

Title: The World Ends With You
Chapter: Character Pictures
Pairings: ZhouRy (Main), many others
Rating: PG-16
Warning: Character Death, Angst, Apocalyptic Themes
Summary: Sequel to Till Death Do We Part. Zhou Mi had always been a failure of a necromancer. He botched up all his spells, brought back the wrong person, and the few times he had gotten it right, his ex boyfriend had taken it upon himself to send his successes back where they came from. But this didn’t stop him from trying… Until one day, the new boy next door happened to walk in on his ritual… And vanished into thin air. Determined to get Henry back, Zhou Mi set off for Korea, to find the only person he knew would be willing to help; Cho KyuHyun, his ex. But more people start disappearing, and the events set in motion would change all their lives, and the fate of the four worlds, forever.

Trailer
Characters and Terms

Character Pictures

Here's a little surprise for you guys. Thanks to junsu_lvr for the idea!

When It Rains In Saint-Anne (Chapter 3)

Title: When It Rains In Saint-Anne
Genre: Series
Main Characters: Hangeng (One sided SiHan), Kibum (KiHae),
Park JungMin, Kim Joon, Taebin, Se7en, Calvin Chen, and most of Super Junior.
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: From PG-15 to R
Summery: I live only to do one thing and that is to do what I am told,
no questions asked, no faces seen, I get in, I get out. I am a Hired Killer.
A/N: Don't worry guys its not depressing or anything it's just sligthly
intense?
{Preview}(Chp.1){Chp.2}(Chp.3)

Presenting the Mafia Verse

This is black_seoul , a mafia AU Kpop role-playing community centered around a fictional mafia world based in Seoul, Korea (South). The community is relatively new and many Super Junior members are still out for the claiming :DD
We're open to all artists/people from the Kpop fandom as well, male and female.

our community revolves around two main rival gangs, There are two rival gangs, the Kim and the Lee, who are the two most powerful groups in the Korean underground. Both their headquarters are located in Seoul, Korea (South) and the Kim and the Lee have been fighting for control over the city's underworld for years.

Come join S.Korea's Underground.
You know you want to :D

black_seoul  black_seoul  black_seoul  black_seoul black_seoul 

*posted with permission from hoyah *

• Current Music
    Sorry Sorry : Super Junior
tangibility

game over

game over, jaejoong/heechul

647 w., flirty, a bit of making-out. :)

heechul and jaejoong like to play games with each other. but one day, jaejoong is going to win and then it'll be game over.

a/n: lyrics from 'sorry sorry' by super junior. also inspired entirely by said darn song! i have listened to it way too much now! :(( ps. this is my first jaechul! comments/feedback would be highly appreciated! :)))

“This is why its fun,” Heechul says softly. Jaejoong is caught, captured, utterly ensnared in those knowing eyes-

“You come out to find me. I like it very much, dongsaeng.”

KyuuuWooook!!

Title: Nothing Says I Love You like a good kick to the groin!
Author: Tiff
Type: ?
Rating: PG
Pairing: KyuWook, hint on SungHyukHae?
Genre: fluff, humour
Summary: Kyuhyun tries to get his hyung's attention
A/N: teehee i think i was way toooo much sugar writing this :P
Disclaimer: i dont own Super Junior

Collapse )
kenyan su

The Emperor's Snowflake [one-shot]

Title: The Emperor's Snowflake 
Pairing: Henwook
Rating: G
Genre: Romance, fluff 
Length: One-shot
Summary: The words of one concubine can bring down a whole country...
A/N: As requested by my lovely reader 
ai_sumairu , an ancient style Henwook one shot with innocent Mochi and emperor Wookie!~  Tons of fluff! Hope you like it!~ (inspired by this vid here.)

"Isn't it beautiful?" )