March 7th, 2009

Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Look who’s talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 4]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP, Jaeho, with guest appearance from Yoosu(think that’s the name…)

Fandom: Super Junior(main), DBSK, Big Bang… still debating on SHINee…

Rating: Pg-13 for Yoochun… and parenting ideas that should never be conducted on actual live children!

Warning: Kid Super Junior AU(I have no idea why I didn’t think to put this until now…) Fake parenting tips! Seriously I must stress that any kid in most of these circumstances… would probably be taken away or dead…

Genre: Comedy, angst, and sap.

Disclaimer: Still don’t own them…

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you’ve ever seen the movie Look Who’s Talking or any of it’s sequels you know that you can hear the babies thoughts. Words in italics and ‘…’ marks are what the babies are thinking/ telling other babies… so yeah…

A/N II: If you haven’t read the prologue or chapter one through three,  they can be found on my profile.
A/N III: Long chapter this time to make up for the slight delay, and the one that may come as a result of the ACT.

Collapse )
Yuri

Look at Me

Title: Look at Me
Pairings: Yewook, mention of Yesungx?
Summary: Ryeowook loves Yesung, Yesung doesn’t love him back
Author: Pepsi_twist9
Chapters: 1/1
Rating: G
Genre: A bit of angst, nothing too heavy.
WARNING: ...
A/N: It’s a drabble and it’s not my favourite but I had to get it off my chest.

Collapse )
JungSul♥

(no subject)

"Unattainable Things" (Thank you pawhingo 8D<3
Kyumin & others; pg13; AU, romance, angst

Kyuhyun wangja isn't very excited about becoming the king. Even so, he doesn't bother trying to stop himself from being one since it's something that's been expected of him since the moment he was born. But when a certain male by the name of Lee Sungmin steps into his life, pleasing the ones around him doesn't seem so important anymore. Unbeknownst to Kyuhyun, the only thing he'll ever truly want will never become his; at least, not in this lifetime.

birthday fic for miljnte + I've always wanted to write a historic themed fic for kyumin XD && special thanks to my beta, cartoon_news

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chpater 5

sorry for not updating =.= it was finished, but i never got around to uploading it OTZ chapter 7 is 80% done too...XD

Collapse )
how will it end?

[Fic] For Always - 3/?

Title: For Always
Author: Coley Merrin
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun and Siwon/Hankyung (with possible additions)
Genre: AU. Drama/Romance/Angst/Fluff/The kitchen sink

Summary: The bookstore called "Soulmate" has been the most important thing in Kyuhyun's life. With it, he has built a fortress of brick and page around himself, one that can only be brought down from the inside -- both with love and with danger.

Hankyung has built a life of meaning, but finds no substance in it and lives in dreams. Dreams that, when they materialize, make him question his ability to reach and hold on when he wants nothing less.

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Chapter Three - The anger had started to trickle in by the time he reached his stoop.
relaxxed

[fanart] . “Now, my love…” (Super Junior, KanginxEeteuk, alpha #8)

Fandom: Super Junior
Title: "Now, my love..."
Author/Artist: 1jet2unknown
Theme(s): alpha set # 8: “Now, my love…”
Pairing/Characters: Kangin x Eeteuk
Rating: PG?

Eeteuk grins at Kangin's shocked face. "What's up? Getting scared?" Kangin gulpes then crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Scared? I think you don't know who you're talking about, eh?"
"Well if that's the case..." Eeteuk's grin grows even wider. "Now, my love..."

Collapse )
Collapse )
Bubbles at night

(no subject)

Title: HMFIC
Pairing: Yesung / Shindong
Rating: G
Summary: Yesung needs to buy some chocolate for Sungmin, but there is none left. Shindong recommends that he speak with the HMFIC if he wants to know when the next batch of chocolate will be done.

Read here

Title: White Rabbit
Pairing: Hyukjae / Sungmin
Rating: PG
Summary: Sungmin is always hurrying off to some place, so Hyukjae goes to see where he's always hurrying off to and why. Warning: Character death

Read here

100 Fic Archive here
Progress: 13/100
KangHyuk Kiss by ficcy

A Requested Oneshot KangHyuk smut for hunni23

Title : Masochist
Author : freedomthisway
Rating : NC-17
Character/Pairing : Kangin, Hyukjae/KangHyuk and minor KangTeuk
Word Count : 2044 words
Genre : shamelessoneshotsmutcoloredwiththickangst
Summary : The thing is, Hyukjae doesn’t understand, and he will never be. But he had made his choice, so won’t it be better to just leave things in the dark as the way they are now and just proceed on doing something much more gratifying?

Author’s note:
I finally wrote another smut, and it’s KangHyuk. xDD

Collapse )

You can also find my other Super Junior fanfictions here in archive post in my writing journal.
hence

討好 (Loving U Without Flatteries): 03

Title: 討好 (Loving U Without Flatteries) 03/??
Author: sassydork
Pairing(s): Henry/Sungmin, Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook, Shiwon/Hangeng/Heechul (and more?)
Genre: AU. Fluff, Romance, Humor?
Rating: PG13
Summary: Henry never thought that mending his broken heart would turn into something he never expected.
A/N: uhm, this is actually revised version of chapter 3 because I'm not happy with it >_<;; it's still not good, but it's...longer? LOL. I hope this is better ^^

Chapter One
Chapter Two

"Sssh! It's my ex!" Henry answered back hastily and it's only by then he noticed how close they are and that he's holding her hands. But he didn't made any move to let her go nor step back.

Jeez Henry, talk about being such an opportunist.
Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Memories Not His Own

Title: Memories Not His Own
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 30 Stripped
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Henry, Jaejoong
Rating: G
Word Count: 409
Summary: When Jaejoong lends a helping hand his defenses get stripped away by the force of a memory
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.