February 25th, 2009

sweet balls

kimin, anyone?

Title: Bunny Be Mine
Pairing: Kibum / Fem. Sungmin
Genre: Oneshot / Not kinda there fluff
Disclaimer: I don't own SJ and the storyline.
Warning: Cross-gender. Unbetaed. Emm.. That's all.
A/N: I read this story a few years ago. Kudos to Ben from Gempak Starz!!

BUNNY BE MINE

And for xxsilentxstarxx</lj> , since you guessed the right answer for Drop It Like It's Hot, I promise to write you the sequel, but I guess I couldn't fulfill my promise rite now. Hope you can wait, k?
SleepyTeuk by inny_cent

[Series]A Story of Hurting and Healing, chapter 11

Author : freedomthisway
Rating : Various, up to NC-17, still PG13 for now
Character/Pairing : Siwon, Hankyung, Kangin, Hyukjae, Heechul, other made up characters/SiHan, KangHyuk, very minor SiChul.
Word Count : 2300 words
Genre : AU and angst like whoa!
Warning: Underage, rape/non-con, younger!Hankyung, a lot of swearing.
Summary : When Hankyung was 7, his mother was remarried to Choi Min Woo, the head of the rich and famous Choi family. The marriage brings Hankyung to the position of Siwon's younger stepbrother.
Their closeness as child changed after they grew older and Siwon found out his feelings toward Hankyung. Not wanting to ruin the family, Siwon chose to keep his love for Hankyung inside and avoid him like crazy instead.
While Hankyung was struggling to bear his own misery, he too realized his feelings for Siwon, but didn't act on it because he assumed Siwon hated him.
After 3 years of escaping from the family, hearing Choi Min Woo's death, Hankyung decided to come back, only to face Siwon's hatred towards him.

All Hankyung wants is a happiness and love with Siwon by his side. Can he reach it eventually?

Author’s note: Finally, chapter 11. Hope you'll like it~!

And my internet speed is back to normal again, but I haven't been able to reply the comments in previous chapter (ch.10). I'll do it soon, so thank you very much~!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 & 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 & 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Collapse )

You can also find my other Super Junior fanfictions here in archive post in my writing journal.
mami cantik

EunHae Oneshot - Kissing You

Disclaimer : I wish I could kidnap thirteen—um, fifteen—of them and make them mine. Aish, what a wish lmao

Pairing : EunHae

Genre : Angst (again? Omg..)

Rate : Teens, PG-15 maybe? I suck at determining rate..

Words count : 1030

Song : Kissing You by Des’ree. Play it and you’ll get the feeling.

A/N : Inspired by a kissing scene in Brokeback Mountain, aish it was so damn real! I don’t know what drove me do this oneshot but I wish you can enjoy this. This is unbetaed, so please forgive me if you find some misgramar or typos.

I keep on closing my eyes, tears fall down on my cheeks, enjoying whole of you in my mouth, and feeling a strange shiver down my spine. It’s not right, Lee Donghae, it’s a fault, it’s forbidden, it’s a sin, a very beautiful sin. I cry harder as you deepen the kiss, do my best to suppress my moans.

A Love Worth Fighting For Chapter 2 & Character List

Title: A Love Worth Fighting For (Wo Ai Ni & Saranghae)
Main Pairings: ZhouRy, SiHan and KiHae
Side pairings: YeWook, OnKey, 2Min, KyuMin, KangTeuk, YooSu and more.
Summery: Hangeng comes back to Korea after going back to China to forget his first love, when he comes back he’s faced with adventure and a handsome stranger helping him. ZhouMi is Hangeng’s cousin fighting to keep his love with his boyfriend of two years Henry, but sometimes Henry has a plan of his own. Kibum, Henry’s friend is a intern at a well known entertainment company, he get’s on the good side of the vice-president when he shows of his sewing skills, sometimes that’s all you need to get a job.
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: PG-17
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
(Chp.1)(Chp.2)(List)

A/N: The list of Character will be updated as they apear and
as we learn more about them, it's jsut to help you a bit.
Jonghyun

SHH #25

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk/EunHae. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D

Fic Directory.
1. My Eyes Were Shut.

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been waiting and reading. Here's a nice long chapter for you.^^
25. Upgrade.
Random: Type of Girl

A Few Words of Advice

Title: A Few Words of Advice
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 17 Soldier
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Eunhyuk
Rating: G
Word Count: 555
Summary: Eunhyuk discovers his power
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
Yuri

Rock Star Love

Title: Rock Star Love
Pairings: Miyavi x Heechul
Summary: I watched Oresama and was looking through a few pics. Of Miyavi and Heechul I had and realised there is a bit of a similarity between the two – especially the profile.
Author: Pepsi_twist9
Chapters: 1/1
Rating: G
Genre: General
WARNING: Miyavi POV
A/N: I apologize for the cruddyness of this, but I had to get it off my chest

Collapse )
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 9/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

Chapter 9

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

DongWoo-cute tongue

Cafe Confessions

Title:Cafe Confessions
Pairing:eunchun(Eunhyuk/Yoochun);hyuksu bff
Rating:PG
Summary:Eunhyuk needs help confessing and Junsu has an idea...
Disclaimer:According to Jenna's dream, Changmin sold me Yoochun for $5...does that count??::begs::Please say yes, since I don't own them otherwise...

This came about from conversations with friends about Yoochun's hit or miss English, as I like to call it.

fic is here!!!

(no subject)

Title : This is a farewell

Pairing : (broken) Kyuwook, Kyumin

Genre : angst

A/N : actually this just a sequel to the break up… enjoy the story ^ ^ credit to aheeyah for the lyrics and translation ^ ^

Its breakfast now and I see that Kyu and Sungmin hyung sit next to each other, my heart hurts. I just sit in the chair, but look at how happy Kyu and Sungmin hyung are, its hurt me even more.

Title : why is there no Kyuwook?

Pairing : Kyuwook

Genre : (totally don’t know :p)

“wooookiiiieeeee hyuuuuunnngggggggg!!!!!!!”

KiSung

Fanfic: Close-Open

Title: Close-Open
Author: </a></b></a>ai_sumairu 
Chapters: 11/?
Pairings: KiSung, HenWook, EunHae, KyuMin, HanChul, KangTeuk, SiHan(?), EunMin & YeWook Friendship
Genre: Romance/Friendship
Disclaimer: I own the title and the story...
Author's Note: Hi everyone! *waves* Been so long since I've updated! ^-^ Here's another chapter for everyone! This chapter is dedicated to my dongsaeng </a></b></a>haruharu3dsb ! Thanks for the KiSung oneshot, honey! :D Hope you guys enjoy and please do comment!

Past Chapters: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7a)(7b)(8)(9)(10)

Because I need you to tell Hannie the importance of putting on sunblock before swimming... )
  • ficcy

Five

For </a></b></a>everkitsune 
Thank you for your help dear! :D I hope you like it!

Meet the Parents
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul
“Come to China with me.” )

Assurance
Pairing: Kibum/Donghae
“I want you to be happy.” )

Coming Out

Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul, Kibum/Donghae
“There’s something I want to say---argh!” )

-

Willingness of the Seemingly Unwilling

Title: Willingness of the Seemingly Unwilling
Theme: Flirt, 33/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Yehsung/Kibum
Rating: NC-17, Smut
Summary: Kibum is often told that he turns into a complete flirt when he’s drunk. Warning. Dub con.
Status: One-shot. Complete. For </a></b></a>ai_sumairu  who’s completely smitten with this pairing. Present for you dear. ^^ I hope you like it.

“Oh yes, I’d like to see,” Kibum says with a wink. )

-

Lucky One

Title: Lucky One
Theme: Burn, 6/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Heechul/Yehsung
Rating: R, Angst
Summary: Heechul’s face is burned beyond recognition. Warning. Character death.

“Hyung, you can’t hide from him forever.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Hello! I have decided to organize a *drumroll plz*… SMUT-TASTIC SUJU FIC FEST!
Please click on the link to see what I have in store for YOU!

Read more... )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

suju fan

Like A Stab In The Heart. Chapter 4 done. (:

Title: Like A Stab In the Heart [ Multi-chaptered. ]
Pairing: Eunhae [ Eunhyuk & Donghae ]
Genre: Mix of Romance, Humor, and maybe Angst.

Chapter 4

Sorry. Chapter 4 came out a little later than I said it would.
I didn't think I would be busy these past two days. >o<
So I hope this chapter is good enough to make up for it.

Chapters 1 - 3 can be found on my journal entries page.
My journal is public so you don't have to add me to view it. (:

I hope you all enjoy my first Eunhae fanfiction ever. <3
because I'm hoping my first fanfic will become successful.
Taeyeon
  • jishu

Writer of Love Letters

Theme: 05. Overworked
Pairing: Ryeowook/Kibum

Dedicated to: </a></b></a>kim_hae_eun  because she commented on ALL of my stories and made me very happy especially with her loooooong comments~

Title: Writer of Love Letters

Kibum was always asked by people to write love letters for them because he was good with words. Ryeowook was his seatmate and knew exactly about this so when Kibum gave him a letter, Ryeowook assumed that his secret admirer asked Kibum to write it.

Link to Writer of Love Letters

YehWon-whisper

[comedy, drama, romance] When I Told You...

Hi everyone it's been a while
I'm happy to be back and hope that all the fans of my fic will be back for this update of
When I Told You... <3

Title: When I Told You...his love torn heart
9/??
Pairing: HenWook?
Warning: G …anxiety-filled Wookie
Summary: Refreshment )Here are the summaries of the previous chapters though just to refresh your memories:
1-8 Summaries + 9? )
hungry cat, eo, heebum

Last day on Earth - Prologue

Title: Last day on Earth
Chapter: Prologue
Pairing: none for now but you can expect a lot in the future (possible Sihanchul, Sichul, Kangchul, Kangteuk)
Special guests: Jungmo and Jay from THE TRAX
Rating: PG-13-ish for bad language and bitchy people
Warning: Zombies but none for now
Summary: Basically, it's the story about friendship, zombies, summer break with zombies and being typical college student, so you can expect everything, I guess.

Follow ze fake cut