eunhyuk [this is what sex is]

059. Calendar

[059] Calendar, Eeteuk/Eeteuk (3/100)
Title: The Tenant and his Landlord
Length: 1958 words
Author: wobaozhewo
Rating: G
Genre: Perspective/Friendship/Self-Reflection
Summary: There's a lot to learn about weird people that offer to buy your house when you don't want them to.
Author’s Note: I really must stop these weird, experimental bad!fics. xD Maybe I’ll do a crack!fic next time… c/c appreciated!

( This fellow shall be one interesting housemate. )

NORTHERN SKY

Title: Northern Sky

Summary: Kibum and Donghae were two souls that were never meant to be separated. One was the emperor’s son and the other was a messenger. They became friends and eventually something else. But something will happen and their love for each other will be tested to its limits.
Genre: AU, Romance,Crack,Angst

Rating: PG to NC17

Cast: Super Junior

Pairing: Kihae, some Kangteuk

Warning: No beta

A/N:  Second to the last chappie!!! I hope I won't disappoint you with this chapter XD

CHAPTER 12 is up!!!

SleepyTeuk by inny_cent

[Series]A Story of Hurting and Healing, Chapter 10

Author : freedomthisway
Rating : Various, up to NC-17, still PG13 for now
Character/Pairing : Siwon, Hankyung, Kangin, Hyukjae, Heechul, other made up characters/SiHan, KangHyuk, very minor SiChul.
Word Count : 2300 words
Genre : AU and angst like whoa!
Warning: Underage, rape/non-con, younger!Hankyung, a lot of swearing.
Summary : When Hankyung was 7, his mother was remarried to Choi Min Woo, the head of the rich and famous Choi family. The marriage brings Hankyung to the position of Siwon's younger stepbrother.
Their closeness as child changed after they grew older and Siwon found out his feelings toward Hankyung. Not wanting to ruin the family, Siwon chose to keep his love for Hankyung inside and avoid him like crazy instead.
While Hankyung was struggling to bear his own misery, he too realized his feelings for Siwon, but didn't act on it because he assumed Siwon hated him.
After 3 years of escaping from the family, hearing Choi Min Woo's death, Hankyung decided to come back, only to face Siwon's hatred towards him.

All Hankyung wants is a happiness and love with Siwon by his side. Can he reach it eventually?

Author’s note: Okay, I'll be frank with you. My internet speed has been sooooo slow lately that it nearly made me want to smash my beloved computer. >(

That being said, I still can not reply the comments. I'm really sorry. But please know that your comments really make me happy.

And here it is, trying to be patient with this snail-like-speed, I post for you chapter 10. I hope you'll enjoy this one too. :))

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 & 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 & 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Collapse )

You can also find my other Super Junior fanfictions here in archive post in my writing journal.
Tablo Doggie

"Soundtrack to a Lost Film" Part One

Title: "Soundtrack to a Lost Film"
Pairing: blohyuk
Author: Linh/ElmersGlue128
Part: one (out of four)
Genre: angst, romance
Rating: PG content, but excessive cursing
Words: 807
Summary: This is the soundtrack to Tablo and Hyukjae's story, the happiness and the heartbreak. Press play and listen to Tablo share it with you. There is no girlfriend in this.
Comments: Based off the CD with the same title by Eternal Morning (Tablo and Pe2ny), I used the song titles as inspiration to write something on-going and connected in 4 parts.
P.S. References: Epik High left their management company "Woolim" and started their own called "mapthesoul" because of artistic differences. Daniel - Tablo's English name.

art; preraphaelites
  • kitkii

Fanfiction: Smudge [OneShot] and Koala Bear [OneShot]

Title: Smudge
Author: Everkitsune
Genre: romance, angst
Rating: R
Warnings:  Serious themes, yaoi
Pairings: HanChul
Disclaimer: I do not own people.
Summary: Some people drink to forget. He drinks to remember.
A/N: I wrote this for </a>
</a>svtstarlight 's fanfiction challenge. This is the longest one-shot I've ever written. Once I started writing I couldn't stop until it was done. Thank you for everyone's constant support.

[ Fake Cut to smudge ]
</b>

ANNNND, to make you all happy again (I hope) I wrote this:

Title:  Koala Bear
Pairing: Qmi
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own people.
Summary: Kyuhyun learns of Zhou Mi’s nickname.

A/N: Dedicated to </a></a>kim_hae_eun  because we have such fun crack filled conversations. 8D THIS IS PURE CRACK. *making up for sadness* LMFAO. THIS IS A SILLY DRABBLE XD

[ READ IT HERE~ ]

</b>
fangirling

Long Fic: Living the Dream

I recently (well, about a month ago) completed an SJ long fic, so if any of you are the type that like longer fics to read, hopefully this is something for you =]

Title: Living the Dream
Overall Rating: R (and an innocent R at that)
Pairings: Kibum/ofc, Siwon/ofc, Henry/ofc
Summary: It's about me and my friend debuting under SM and working our charms on Super Junior. Hell yes :D

A/N: I do have one WARNING for you: it pretty much turns to crack at the end (unfortunately D:)!

But here's the first chapter, and there are links to each consecutive chapter at the end of each one's post^^: The Prologue

Writing is one of my passions, but that doesn't make me great at it. Concrit is much appreciated ♥
just be friends ♥ pv

(no subject)

Title: Arrival

Prompt: 50. Pleasantries

Genre: General + Supernatural + Romance (later chapters)

Rating: PG-13 (Overall rating. Possibly will become higher in later chapters)

Pairing / Characters: Eeteuk, Yesung, Sungmin

Summary: “It’ nice to see you back here after so long, Jongwoon.”

—x—

Set in Neo-Seoul, the world is divided between the “normal” humans and those humans “cursed” with super natural powers. Those that are “cursed” are scorned and persecuted by society because people fear their inhuman powers. In this world, there is a haven for those special ones, called Rosen Manor, where they can be protected from the horrors of the “normal” society.

—x—
suju fan

New Chapter!

Title: Like A Stab In the Heart [ Multi-chaptered. ]
Pairing: Eunhae [ Eunhyuk & Donghae ]
Genre: Mix of Romance, Humor, and maybe Angst.

New chapter for Like A Stab In The Heart is up! (:

Chapter 3

If you haven't read the first two chapters,
you will be able to read it at my journal.

Comments or reviews on the story would be loved. <3
LCyoosu

[chaptered fic] Licensed Companions overall NC17

Title: Licensed Companions
Author: mocharemel 
Length: Chaptered (so far there are four chapters already)
Genre: Romance, crack, fluff, smut (not necessarily in that order)
Ratings: Overall NC17 (smut in every chapter, promised)
Overall Pairings: Hankyung/Heechul (dom!Rella); Yunho/Jaejoong and Yoochun/Junsu

Summary: At Choi Academy & Agency, we believe in the best. We believe in giving our customers only the very best; thus we train our boys and girls to be the best. They are cultivated to be all-rounded, excelling in all aspects of life – academically, socially, aesthetically, in sports and games, and in activities of the bedroom. Through perfecting a match between them and our customers, we give our boys and girls an opportunity to shower love and concern. We ensure that you will find someone who can be a friend, a companion, and a lover.

A/N: I'm just... Dabbling into SuJu fandom since this is my first post here. But hope you guys like my fic! ((: There is Shiwon as well, and the first few chapters are based on the boys in their training days, not yet with their owners. (: Um, comments are so much love. <3

I dont know how to tag this...? >.< Oh I think I need an author tag, thankyou! ((:

PROLOGUE. ONE. TWO. THREE.

character gallery.

latest - FOUR.
</lj>
  • ficcy

four fics for joo! :D

Choke Me, Love Me

Title: Choke Me, Love Me
Theme: Chains, 12/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Heechul/Kangin
Rating: NC-17, Smut/Angst
Summary: Sharp tongues, hard heads, and short tempers – they shouldn’t be together, but they are.

It’s intense and they love it - against the wall, just behind the stage, a fraction of an inch away from the public eye, amidst the innocent screaming of a thousand or so fans. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Fruity Daddies

Title: Fruity Daddies
Theme: Watermelon, 13/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Siwon/Kyuhyun
Rating: G, Comedy/Fluff
Summary: Siwon and Kyuhyun are tasked to raise a watermelon for a new show.

“I’m not going to be the umma,” they say in unison. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Kissing Bet

Title: Kissing Bet
Theme: “I like your face”, 89/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Kangin/Ryeowook
Rating: PG, Comedy/Fluff
Summary: Kangin and Ryeowook bet that they can get a kiss faster than the other can.

Leeteuk blushes and pushes against Kangin softly. “What is this about?” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Likened To Eve

Title: Likened To Eve
Theme: Replacement, 27/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Heechul/Kibum
Rating: NC-17, Smut
Summary: Kibum wants a girl badly.

“I’m not a girl.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Hello! I have decided to organize a *drumroll plz*… SMUT-TASTIC SUJU FIC FEST!
Please click on the link to see what I have in store for YOU!

Read more... )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Did you forget my love?

Title: Did you forget my love?
Length: one-shot
Pairing(s): Hanchul, sihan and others
Rating: pg13
Disclaimer: If I own them I would share them with other fans
Genre: Usually its fluff and crack but I decided to write something sad this time
Summary: Super junior M and how it hurts people (I suck at summaries)
A/n: (I changed the time around)
I kept thinking about this so I finally decided to write it
The italicized word are not spoken
There are random letters that are bold and underlined put them together and they spell a message
(i am still new at this)

Suju m hurts hearts

(no subject)

DON’T EVER CHANGE

Title: Dont ever change
Author: qw_luph_pachul</o:p>

Genre: ummm.... dunno.... ^^"is it angst,or  fluff ^^?? There is a bit angst at the begining...
Warnings: NONE
Rating: PG

Pairings/Characters: hanchul
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone.... Even if I wish to do so.

a/n: first time ever?? This was posted to my old journal that i didnt use anymore.. one more thing.. my english is suck!!!!

Summary :Hankyung love heechul

Heechul love hankyung

Why they want to broke up?

How much did they really love each other?

Who’s change??

What change??

Collapse )

Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Look who’s talking ~SJ style. [Chapter 1]

Pairing(s): Kangteuk, G-TOP… more to come ~teehee.

Rating: PG13, Due to G-Dragon’s mind.

Warning: Poor grammar!

Genre: Comedy, angst, and sap. Wow, and to think it started out as a comedy…

Disclaimer : In the process of digging a hole to China… It will work!

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you’ve ever seen the movie Look Who’s Talking or any of it’s sequels you know that you can hear the babies thoughts. Words in italics and ‘…’ marks are what the babies are thinking/ telling other babies… so yeah…

A/N II: If you haven’t read the prologue, and you were totally confused by this whole thing, it can be found on my profile.

Collapse )
QMi

(no subject)

Title: Love/War (20/?)
Fandom: Super Junior AU (Mafia)
Pairings: Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul (Hankyung/Heechul), Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kangin/Eeteuk, Tablo/Eunhyuk
Pairings in Chapter: Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, implied Kibum/Donghae
Word Count: 3,423
Rating: PG-13
Summary: The Kim family and the Choi family are the two oldest families in Seoul: where other families have been born, grown, and then fell apart, they remain strong. Unfortunately, they are mortal enemies, and where one lives alongside the law, the other is beyond any control. It's up to the new generation of members to destroy the violence between them - even if it means destroying one family in the process.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 20 here.
key. smile.

100 Super Junior Fics Challenge

I finished this some time back and I keep forgetting to post it.(I know I just fail that way) -_- So here it is while I'm working on refining my next fic. :)

Challenge Archive

Title: (feeling) Half-Alive
017 Accidents
Ryeowook/Ryeowook
1412 words
Summary: Because that is his due – his penance for every wrong word he says and for every wrong thing he does.
Author's Note: Angst. Contains self-mutilation. Also, I'm a bit rusty so I apologise for any mistakes and the very rushed ending. I couldn't phrase it just right. :(

Because it helps him to feel real, to feel alive, to feel anything at all.