February 22nd, 2009

[fic] tokyo.

tokyo.
pg13 - kangteuk
summary:
[character death] the things we touch, the things we feel, sometimes they're just not real- the last moments of his last life and your helplessness to stop it.

tokyo.
  • Current Music
    dbsk - "why did i fall in love with your halo? (masa mix vs. beyonce)"
  • Tags
Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Look who’s talking ~SJ style.

Pairing: Currently Kangteuk, but more will come, mwahahahahaha…

Rating: pg… for now

Warning: Uhm… grammar and AU

Genre: Comedy

Disclaimer : Still in planning process, for a massive kidnapping. As of Right now I do not own.

Summary: Kangteuk are the picture perfect couple, until Leeteuk gets them into a situation involving a few children who have minds of their own.

A/N: If you’ve ever seen the movie Look Who’s Talking or any of it’s sequels you know that you can hear the babies thoughts. Words in italics and ‘…’ marks are what the babies are thinking/ telling other babies… so yeah…

Collapse )

Taeyeon
  • jishu

Not As Cute Or Innocent As Everyone Thought

Title: Not As Cute Or Innocent As Everyone Thought
Author: </a></b></a>jishu 
Theme: Set charlie # 1 Mist
Pairing/Characters: Kangin/Sungmin
Rating: Pg13
Dedicated to: </a></b></a>blackyenuhati who revealed herself from being a silent reader
Summary: exactly what the title says~

Link to Not As Cute Or Innocent As Everyone Thought

Sungmin's Cuteness SeriesPairing
CutestSungmin/Henry
Cuteness AwardSungmin/Donghae
Ni Hen Ke AiSungmin/Zhoumi
Cute EarsSungmin/Eunhyuk
Cute GirlSungmin/Heechul
Cute ButtSungmin/Siwon
A Taste Of CutenessSungmin/Shindong
A Sucker For CutenessSungmin/Ryeowook
Looking Young and CuteSungmin/Eeteuk
Not Cute EnoughSungmin/Kibum
A Cute DrinkSungmin/Yesung
Cute StuffSungmin/Hankyung
Not As Cute Or Innocent As Everyone ThoughtSungmin/Kangin

Grammys

Hallo

ok plz helpme im lookinh for a kyu zi and its gose like this i think

kyu likes sunming and zi likes kyu one night they do it and kyu calles out sunmins name insted of zis i dont rember what its called plz help me im begging you
suju fan

Like A Stab In The Heart

Hello. I'm a new member, and I'm going to be writing a fanfiction rather than doing fan art (because I fail at art). This is my first time writing a fan fiction about Super Junior, so I hope you won't mind if it's a little bit rusty. (:

Title: Like A Stab In the Heart [ Multi-chaptered. ]
Pairing: Eunhae [ Eunhyuk & Donghae ]
Genre: Mix of Romance, Humor, and maybe Angst.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Hope you readers enjoy it. (:

kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 8/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

Chapter 8

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

cute ryeowook

[drabble] Learning Something New About Sungmin's Jumping Jacks? (Sequel to Disturbing Noises?)

Yes! Here's the sequel for "Disturbing Noises?"!

Title: Learning Something New About Sungmin's Jumping Jacks? (Sequel to Disturbing Noises?)
Author: panda_wookie
Pairing: KyuWook, HeeMin
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Comedy? (I don't know anymore.) xD.
Author's Note: So here's a sequel to "Disturbing Noises?". I wrote this for sallysync because she had requested for a sequel. ^^ Hopefully you all like it, although I think it's not as great as the first one! ><
Summary: Kyuhyun can't sleep because his hyung is making too much noise next door, and he needs his sleep, for he had a busy schedule the next day. He gets tired of his hyung and his jumping jacks on the bed, and goes next to door to Sungmin's room, only to discover something we wished he hadn't.
WARNING!: This contains a small, bit mention of sex, so be aware.
  • ficcy

By Yourself and No One Else

Ugh. Sorry about not writing anything these past few days. School does not support my fanfics.

By Yourself and No One Else

Title: By Yourself and No One Else
Theme: Shiver, 10/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Heechul/Heechul
Rating: NC-17, Angst/Smut
Summary: Heechul is afraid of being alone.

“I know what it’s like to be alone.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Hello! I have decided to organize a *drumroll plz*… SMUT-TASTIC SUJU FIC FEST!
Please click on the link to see what I have in store for YOU!

Read more... )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
Odds

FIC: Against All Odds (Chapter Nineteen)

Hello everyone, I'm back with a new chapter of "AAO." There will be about two more chapters and an epilogue max. I hope that you enjoy this new one and thank you!

"Against All Odds" (Sequel to "Impasse")
By: Miracle Shining

PAIRINGS: HanHae, YeTeuk. KangChun (Kangin/Yoochun), KyuMin, ShinChul, etc.
RATING: PG-13 to NC-17 (Will be notated if R to NC-17)
GENRE: Action/Romance/Angst
GROUPS/ACTORS: Super Junior/Dong Bang Shin Ki/Tackey & Tsubasa/Epik High/Rain/Lee Junki (cameo)
WARNINGS: Dark themes, Violence, Character Death, Sexual Situations
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Don't own them, just borrowing them for a bit.

SUMMARY: AU~ Two years after the events in "Impasse," Hankyung and Donghae return to Seoul for the first time to visit Kangin. However, the two soon find themselves caught up in a new problem as Hankyung has to return to underground fighting for one last time. Old and new friends unite as old and new enemies appear. Among all the chaos, will the love that Hankyung and Donghae strived to develop survive when a seeming ghost from one of their pasts appears?

Chapter Nineteen~Rated R
Random: Type of Girl

Drabbles: Smothering & Worries and Soft Words

Title: Smothering
Pairing: Han Geng/Kibum
Rating: PG
Summary: Kibum stretched out on the floor, head resting against his boyfriend's bare stomach despite the smothering heat pressing on their bodies.

Title: Worries and Soft Words
Pairing: Kibum/Ryeowook
Rating: G
Summary: Ryeowook gave up on Kibum as a lost cause. He curled into Kibum's chest and watched the lightening sky.

Both can be found here

The Alphabet Essay S

Title: The Alphabet Essay
Pairings: Henry/changes everyday
Summery: Henry is given an assignment in school called ‘the alphabet essay’ everyday he must use the word he is given by his teacher in his home, at least three times and then he must do this for the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now can misunderstandings occurs from this seemingly innocent game?
Author: satuchomiss
Chapters: 19/26
Rating: PG-17
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H]
[I][Bonus][J][K][L][M][Smut]
[N][O][P][Q][R]

Link to New-->[S]

Link to Special Backstage Interviews XD--->[SPECIAL]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please readers of TAE read the begining of Special atleast.

Heart Problems - Part 47 (Final Part)

Title: Heart Problems – Part 47
Author: Me! (2theChangmin)
Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)
Rating: PG-13 (for language)
Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

This is the LAST PART to Heart Problems!! (Excluding the epilogue, which is to come)
Warning: This chapter is longer than the others, (way longer; it's over 10,000 words) and because of this, I couldn’t post it the same way that I had posted the others. So prepare yourself for the slight difference. Oh, and the awesome: prepare yourself for the awesomeness as well. (Ke, ke, ke…) Also: I have said this before, but I am highly computer challenged and had to have a friend walk me through posting this a different way, (it took me a while and I am very, very thankful to her!). So, because of her amazing patience, this part is dedicated to sujusarang! XD
(Also, I’m sorry I couldn’t post this part sooner; again, I blame the fact that I had to learn how to post it another way. Oh, and sorry for the rambling! XD Lol.)
Alright, enough with the stupid warning; go read it already. ^.^

Collapse )

Kyuhyun’s little bunny

Title: Kyuhyun’s little bunny
Length: one-shot
Pairing(s): Kyumin, Kihae
Rating: pg13
Disclaimer: If I own them I would share them with other fans
Summary: two bunnies and a fish (i suck at summaries)
A/n: Because some people liked my first one I decided to make another
The time is different in the pictures
Please ignore it

One day when the Super Junior was cleaning Sungmin decided to rearrange his bunnies but later when every one was done cleaning he misplaced one.