February 19th, 2009

SleepyTeuk by inny_cent

[Series]A Story of Hurting and Healing, Chapter 8

Author : freedomthisway
Rating : Various, up to NC-17, still PG13 for now
Character/Pairing : Siwon, Hankyung, Kangin, Hyukjae, Heechul, other made up characters/SiHan, KangHyuk, very minor SiChul.
Word Count : 2150 words
Genre : AU and angst like whoa!
Warning: Underage, rape/non-con, younger!Hankyung, a lot of swearing.
Summary : When Hankyung was 7, his mother was remarried to Choi Min Woo, the head of the rich and famous Choi family. The marriage brings Hankyung to the position of Siwon's younger stepbrother.
Their closeness as child changed after they grew older and Siwon found out his feelings toward Hankyung. Not wanting to ruin the family, Siwon chose to keep his love for Hankyung inside and avoid him like crazy instead.
While Hankyung was struggling to bear his own misery, he too realized his feelings for Siwon, but didn't act on it because he assumed Siwon hated him.
After 3 years of escaping from the family, hearing Choi Min Woo's death, Hankyung decided to come back, only to face Siwon's hatred towards him.

All Hankyung wants is a happiness and love with Siwon by his side. Can he reach it eventually?

Author’s note:
Okay, here's chapter 8. *wipes sweats*

Hope you guys like this one too.

Anyway, many thanks for the comments. Really makes me want to work harder. :DD

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 & 7

Collapse )
just be friends ♥ pv

Ah, the birth of a new AU~

Ahh~~~!

This is my first fic that I have finished since going on break *seriously needs to get to doing more*

I do hope all of you enjoy it, as I personally don't think it's much of an accomplishment =w=

Title: Blind Hatred

Prompt: “This isn’t Gotham.”

Genre: General

Rating: G

Pairing: Sungmin+Yesung

Summary: This isn’t Gotham. This isn’t one of those comic-book superhero stories where the vigilante is accepted by the people for doing what he does. No, this is reality, and Yesung knows it well.

A/N: This fic is for December, who helped me very much by giving me this prompt :D

It does help to read the explanation of this AU before reading this :3 

—x—

everytime, it's the same )

Jonghyun

SHH #24

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk/EunHae. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D

Fic Directory.
1. My Eyes Were Shut.

24. Appetites and Spies.
kangteuk<3

Secret Lovers

Title: Secret Lovers
Author: Cocosdot 
Chapter: 03&04/??
Genre: Humor(well, so I hope)
Pairing: Kangteuk
Rating: Pretty safe~
Warning: Don't like kangtuek - don't read? And it's not betaed, so if there is something you don't understand, just ask.
Disclaimer: My loooooove..my precious~~
Summary: Ok, seriously, this fic doesn't even have a real story line, it's just for the sake of the kangteuk...So just read xD 
A/N: I put theese two together because ch.3 is very short, and it's been a long time since I updated this.

o3
o4
dont look at me like that. :'>

my angel... my prince charming [chap4]

Yey!!~ an update!! xD im sorry for the super late update of this one. I hope you still remember the story. T_T

title:my angel... my prince charming 04
author:me!
pairing:kangteuk! <3 and all of the suju couples!! they'll be reveal in the next chapters of this story ~ ^_^
genre:romance, angst, humor?
rating:pg?
warning:i just want to remind you that the grammar's are awful. sorry. ToT i hope you understand the point..

summary:Jungsu finally met his crush... And he's overwhelmed because of what Super Junior made for him...

i know that this wont fill the very late update,but i hope you enjoy this chapter w/c i wrote while im lying in my bed.. D;

You're just insecure because Siwon and Hannie-hyung don't tell you sweet things!