February 17th, 2009

just be friends ♥ pv

(no subject)

Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone!

I know I haven't been posting in awhile now and I'm sorely sorry for that ><

I had meant to finish two Valentine's Day fics (a hangeng+yesung smut and a zhoumi+yesung fluff fic) to post on Valentine's Day but I didn't have access to a computer until a few minutes ago D:

So to please the few that like my creations (my works aren't very good, I think, compared to the more talented ones out there =w=), I've drawn up some arts mostly to console myself as well

By now, many of you should have guessed by now that I'm inclined to crossdressing Yesung in my arts^^

So there are one or two arts of him in a dress, but for a change, I drew a couple pairing arts as well, in celebration of Valentine's Day^^

Here goes~~ I do hope everyone likes them ><

Note: Recently, my laptop has been fixed, and everything that I have saved in it has been deleted much to my despair If anybody can help me re-collect pictures of Super Junior and TVXQ, as well as their music, I would very much appreciate it^^

a belated valentine )

The Alphabet Essay P

Title: The Alphabet Essay
Pairings: Henry/changes everyday
Summery: Henry is given an assignment in school called ‘the alphabet essay’ everyday he must use the word he is given by his teacher in his home, at least three times and then he must do this for the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now can misunderstandings occurs from this seemingly innocent game?
Author: satuchomiss
Chapters: 16/26
Rating: PG-17
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H]
[I][Bonus][J][K][L][M][Smut]
[N][O][P]

New* ChapterWait until I get my hands
agony

[fic] Something Blue and A Good Hyung

Title: Something Blue
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 044/100
Rating: G
Characters: Hankyung, LeeTeuk
Prompt: 048: That Girl, LeeTeuk/Hankyung
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: LeeTeuk retreats to the piano.
Writer's note: I saw this picture, and this came from it. And yes, that is a reference to the rhyme.

Title: A Good Hyung
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 045/100
Rating: G
Characters: EunHyuk, Kangin
Universe: Mutant!Verse
Prompt: 046: Stuffed Animals, Kangin/EunHyuk
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: EunHyuk has problems going to sleep.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am. I can't remember if these two actually are roommates, so… pretend?

Prompt list
Random: Type of Girl

Practice Makes Perfect

Title: Practice Makes Perfect
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 37 Bond
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Heechul, Yesung
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 651
Summary: Heechul and Yesung go out for some bonding time
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
  • ficcy

four fics again!

Hey God, It’s Me

Title: Hey God, It’s Me
Theme: God, 62/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Hankyung/Kangin
Rating: PG, Drama
Summary: Hankyung and Kangin never believed in God. After the incident that almost took Leeteuk and Heechul away from them, they cling to their prayers.

“Have you ever wondered what you would do if they don’t make it?” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Locked Out

Title: Locked Out
Theme: Keys, 18/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Leeteuk/Siwon
Rating: NC-17, Smut
Summary: Leeteuk has lost his keys to the dorm. Everyone else is asleep or out completing their schedules. It’s cold and it’s snowing. Luckily, Siwon locks himself out too.

“This will make us even warmer, right?” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Idols Read Fanfiction Too

Title: Idols Read Fanfiction Too
Theme: Accidents, 17/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Ryeowook/Ryeowook
Rating: NC-17, Smut/Comedy
Summary: Ryeowook finds a KangTeuk fanfiction website opened in Leeteuk’s laptop and decides to read it.

He scrolled to the top of the page and saw that it was actually a fanfiction story that featured KangTeuk. Ryeowook blushed as he started reading. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Released Inhibitions

Title: Released Inhibitions
Theme: Glow, 20/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Donghae/Kibum
Rating: R
Summary: Kibum loves to drink alone in a club. He loves to lose a little bit of his control in the midst the pounding of the music, the lingering touches, the leering stares, and the beautiful strangers gyrating on the dance floor. But most of all, he loves a good show.

Kibum catches glimpses of an attractive young man dancing seductively on stage. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Hello! I have decided to organize a *drumroll plz*… SMUT-TASTIC SUJU FIC FEST!
Please click on the link to see what I have in store for YOU!

Read more... )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

-

I'm also doing drabble requests for a price. XD

Artemis fowl

[Comic] Update The Epic Fight!(?)

Photobucket

Name:
The Angel and the demon
Genre: Yaoi/Lemon/
Pairing: KangTeuk
Summary: KangIn is a demon from the underworld with a mission in the heart... Kill LeeTeuk a pure Angel who comes from the heaven. But He don't know how smart and sly is LeeTeuk...

UPDATE!!! click here!

Comment: thank you again everybody who read my story! I really want to posted complete but I have been problems with some translation of sentenses D:
CRIMMINDS * Reid * open up

Super Junior/DongBangShinKi; It's Hard Out There For a Pimp; HaeChun

Title: It's Hard Out There For a Pimp
Fandom: Super Junior/DongBangShinKi
Pairing: HaeChun
Word Count: 1696
Rating: R
Summary: Poor Yoochun is a victim of not-so-innocent Donghae. He decides he's had enough.
Genre: humor, crack, smut
A/N: HAPPY BRIDAY. like a week ago XD but yeah! birthday fic! Sorry it took so long bri. I also know that i said it may or may not get up within this week (leaning to the may not side) but. well. i promised, didnt i? :3 ♥ I have so much to update on, you guys, and im a little alkdjf right now. also, expect a post formally announcing a short hiatus and/or the postponement of DBPK (only by a week). Seriously, im up to my neck in stuff and im kind of dying at the moment. I'm working on it, but a girl has got to sleep. anyways, heres the HAECHUN (wtf bri random~~ but thats why i love you) so enjoy. first time writing DBSK. weird (that i havent written them before, i mean). yay for crossovers!

SPECIALLY WRITTEN FOR AND DEDICATED TO THE AWESOMELY AWESOME THAT IS loveslipped because cowives stick together. love ya babe ♥ ;D

Donghae has been molested by a lot of people, but no one molests him quite like Yoochun.
bridge

(no subject)

Super Junior 100
Title: Housewife.
Prompt: 43. Washing Machines.
Pair: Donghae / Shiwon
Word count: 300-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Shiwon and a washer isn’t good friends….

Progress: 50/100

Housewife

Super Junior 100
Title: Audition.
Prompt: 044. Rejection.
Pair: Euhyuk/Eunhyuk
Word count: 500-ish
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Hyukjae and Junsu audition.
Progress: 51/100

Audition

The 100-list

Heart Problems - Part 46

Title: Heart Problems – Part 46

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Smile, It's Catching

Title: Smile, It's Catching
Author: svtstarlight
Genre: Angsty...something. Not quite fluff?
Summary: After a nasty breakup, Sungmin meets someone who changes his life with a simple letter.

A/N: Based on true events that happened to me a long time ago, tho I never did find the young man who gave me the letter. (and my ex-bf never got punched, tho he soooooooooo deserved it *sulks*) I do still have the note in question, just in case anyone's wondering.... *smiles*

Smile...
tonyan_lakers

If I Kissed You

Title: If I Kissed You, Would You Be Mad?
Author: ich_heisse_kai
Pairing: Hanry
Rating: pg-15

Length: chaptered (10 of about 25)
Warning: boyxboy love, kissing, incest
Overall Summary: Henry is an average high school student with one problem: he is in love with a boy, and not just any boy at that. He is madly in love with the boy who is to become his brother.
Chapter Summary:
"I think… I think I’m in love with you.”
Disclaimer: Oh, it turns out i do own characters!!!! Kuan and Yon. everyone else, though, belongs to themselves  :)

[Chapter 1]    [Chapter 2]    [Chapter 3]    [Chapter 4]    [Chapter 5]    [Chapter 6]    [Chapter 7]    [Chapter 8]

[Chapter 9]
Heechullie

Salvation

Titel: Salvation
Author: blackkikyo
Pairing: EunHae
Rating: PG-13
Warning: Just a cuss somewhere and cutting. And loads of angst. :D
Disclaimer: If I owned Super Junior I wouldn't write about them; I'd force them to do all the stuff :D
Summary: He just wants to feel. Just read, and you'll understand (I fail so much at summaries) =__=

A/N: Hiya, everybody! Long time no see. This came to me two days ago. It's the first time I even try EunHae, which kinda worked this time since it's not really focused on them. Thanks once again to u47033732 for being such a pain in the ass while beta:ing this! Hope you enjoy it~

P.S. All of my other fics (which are more like drabbles) can now be found in my journal. Woho! Hooray for me, right? :P

( Click here for Suju-angst! )