February 16th, 2009

kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Betrays You 6/23

Title: When Life Betrays You
Pairing: Kyumin
Sub-pairing: GTOP, Yunjae, Yoosu, Kangteuk, Yewook
Genre: I dunno....suspense?
Disclaimer: I do not own SuJu, DBSK or Big Bang. If I did you would see a hell of a lot more fanservice!
Summary: Five years after everything happened, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are happily married. But the past comes back to haunt them and it only takes one letter to turn their worlds upsidedown again and this time, they might not survive. Character deaths.

Chapter 6

~₴~≠~₴~≠~

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

agony

2 mutant!verse fics

Universe: Mutant!Verse
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Writer's note: My friend dizzy_grace came up with this universe, giving each of the boys from Super Junior and TVXQ mutant powers. She said I could play in it, so I am.

Previously: Threats, Strangeness All Around.

Title: Stunned Speechless
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 42/100
Rating: G
Characters: Junsu, Kangin, LeeTeuk, SungMin
Prompt: 047: Stutter, SungMin/SungMin
Summary: SungMin sees something surprising, and he can't seem to get it out clearly enough. For a bit, anyway.

---

Title: Tracking ShinDong
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 43/100
Rating: G
Characters: Kangin, ShinDong
Prompt: 081: Noise/Noiseless, Kangin/ShinDong
Summary: Kangin goes after a friend.

Prompt list
SleepyTeuk by inny_cent

[Series]The Story of Hurting and Healing, chapter 6 and 7

Author : freedomthisway
Rating : Various, up to NC-17, still PG13 for now
Character/Pairing : Siwon, Hankyung, Kangin, Hyukjae, Heechul, other made up characters/SiHan, KangHyuk, very minor SiChul.
Word Count : 2400-ish words overall for two chapters
Genre : AU and angst like whoa!
Warning: Underage, rape/non-con, younger!Hankyung, a lot of swearing.
Summary : When Hankyung was 7, his mother was remarried to Choi Min Woo, the head of the rich and famous Choi family. The marriage brings Hankyung to the position of Siwon's younger stepbrother.
Their closeness as child changed after they grew older and Siwon found out his feelings toward Hankyung. Not wanting to ruin the family, Siwon chose to keep his love for Hankyung inside and avoid him like crazy instead.
While Hankyung was struggling to bear his own misery, he too realized his feelings for Siwon, but didn't act on it because he assumed Siwon hated him.
After 3 years of escaping from the family, hearing Choi Min Woo's death, Hankyung decided to come back, only to face Siwon's hatred towards him.

All Hankyung wants is a happiness and love with Siwon by his side. Can he reach it eventually?

Author’s note:
Here's chapter 6 and 7 in one post. Just because I love how passionate the comments coming on my fic. xDDD

And I know, posting 2 chapters at once isn't that great because it's not even that long. But my muse is one evil bitch. She keeps escaping my grip. LOL

Thanks for the supports and comments, really love them~!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 5

Collapse )

Collapse )

The Alphabet Essay

Title: The Alphabet Essay
Pairings: Henry/changes everyday
Summery: Henry is given an assignment in school called ‘the alphabet essay’ everyday he must use the word he is given by his teacher in his home, at least three times and then he must do this for the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now can misunderstandings occurs from this seemingly innocent game?
Author: satuchomiss
Chapters: 15/26
Rating: PG-17
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H]
[I][Bonus][J][K][L][M][Smut]
[N][O]

Link to O-->Ignore or Accept?
A/N: I tried something new for this chapeter too.

And this is a link to a page of all my stories organized.
Everything I have ever made
  • ficcy

four fics!

I've been updating like mad over the past few days and I haven't been able to post them here because that's a guaranteed page stretcher. Besides, I already posted some fics earlier the same day. (There's a 24 hour rule regarding posting.)

If you guys want to know and read my fics as soon as they're posted on my account, feel free to add me. :)

Deterioration

Title: Deterioration
Theme: Smoke, 25/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Leeteuk/Shindong
Rating: R, Angst
Summary: They started this crazy stunt, and now they spiral into the endless pit of consequences together. But they can’t bring themselves to regret it. It was a beautiful and sinfully sweet relief. Warning. Substance Abuse.

“Kangin will smell this when he comes into your room.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

I Feel Like a Burden

Title: I Feel Like a Burden
Theme: Dark, 7/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Leeteuk/Sungmin
Rating: G, Drama
Summary: Sungmin wants to know if he’s becoming a burden.

He opens his eyes as wide as he can, but all he sees is darkness. )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Blood Brother and Eternal Rival

Title: Blood Brother and Eternal Rival
Theme: Suits, 42/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Kyuhyun/Kibum
Rating: R, Angst/Drama/AU
Summary: Kyuhyun, being the firstborn, will become the leader of the mafia. Kibum, being the younger, is destined to serve under his brother. Kyuhyun takes on the challenge, but Kibum is willing to fight for the position.

“I have more important things to do than listen to your petty whining.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

The Talk

Title: The Talk
Theme: That Girl, 48/100, 100 Suju Fics Challenge
Pairing: Leeteuk/Hankyung
Rating: PG, Comedy/AU
Summary: Leeteuk and Kangin decide that it’s time they gave the talk to the kids. Leeteuk starts with Hankyung.

“Well… When a girl loves a guy… They want to do things… to… show their love.” )

100 Suju Fics Archive

-

Hello! I have decided to organize a *drumroll plz*… SMUT-TASTIC SUJU FIC FEST!
Please click on the link to see what I have in store for YOU!

Read more... )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

DongWoo-cute tongue

Oracle Chapter Two

Title:Oracle
Chapter:2/?
Pairing(s):eunhae, hyuksu(bff), Yunho/Ryeowook, possible others
Rating:PG13 for now
Summary:Locked away for a gift he never asked for, one boy sees the beginnings of a catastrophe that only he, his best friend, and new friends can stop. All they need to do is find one person with the power to stop it, but what if he doesn't want to have anything to do with it?
Disclaimer:::gets on hands and knees with puppy eyes and frantically wagging tail and drooping ears::Please?!?!?!?! Oh, please can I have Hyuk?? That's all!! I'll only claim 1!!!!.....::pouts::I don't own them...::cries::

[1]

Sorry for the wait...I had so much going on in the way of challenges and exchanges...I hope this chapter is up to par!!

And Please...me and a group of friends entered a challenge, so please read and vote!!! There are all pairings between SuJu, DBSK, and a couple X-Overs between the two.

cut to chapter two
Reading Hae

[AU] In the Hands of Fate - Chapter Six

Title: In the Hands of Fate
Author: LTN/ElmersGlue128
Pairing: Kyuhae, Blohyuk, Kangteuk, SJ, Epik High, etc
Genre: Angst.Romance.AU.
Series Summary: See previous chapters *hugs new readers*

~Chapter Six~

Rating: PG-13, maybe slight R towards the end
Words: 2,914
Chapter Summary: Eeteuk has no choice. Kyu breaks into a house and does what with Hae? Tablo tries to be cool for Hyuk and quickly realizes it was a horrible idea, or was it?
Comments: A few cheesy lines here and there *laughs sheepishly, covers face* Any guesses/hunches on what’s happening after reading? :D
P.S. If you skipped the Kangteuk smut of chapter 5, basically they “coincidentally” met up at a government storage building while scouting the place for food and Eeteuk left first.

Prologue
Chapter One l Chapter Two

Artemis fowl

[Comic] Update! second chapter!

Photobucket

Name:
The Angel and the demon
Genre: Yaoi/Lemon/
Pairing: KangTeuk
Summary: KangIn is a demon from the underworld with a mission in the heart... Kill LeeTeuk a pure Angel who comes from the heaven. But He don't know how smart and sly is LeeTeuk...

UPDATE!!! click here!

Comment: I'm sorry! I finished all the comic in spanish but is hard to me translate to english in a good and correct english T_T! but I'm trying! thank you for reading! I'll post more tomorrow!