February 12th, 2009

KangHyuk Kiss by ficcy

[Series]The Story of Hurting and Healing, chapter 2

Author : freedomthisway
Rating : Various, up to NC-17, still PG-13 for now.
Character/Pairing : Siwon, Hankyung, Kangin, Hyukjae, Heechul, other made up characters/SiHan, KangHyuk, very minor SiChul.
Word Count : 1791 words
Genre : AU and angst like whoa!
Warning: Underage, rape/non-con, younger!Hankyung, a lot of swearing.
Summary : When Hankyung was 7, his mother was remarried to Choi Min Woo, the head of the rich and famous Choi family. The marriage brings Hankyung to the position of Siwon's younger stepbrother.
Their closeness as child changed after they grew older and Siwon found out his feelings toward Hankyung. Not wanting to ruin the family, Siwon chose to keep his love for Hankyung inside and avoid him like crazy instead.
While Hankyung was struggling to bear his own misery, he too realized his feelings for Siwon, but didn't act on it because he assumed Siwon hated him.
After 3 years of escaping from the family, hearing Choi Min Woo's death, Hankyung decided to come back, only to face Siwon's hatred towards him.

All Hankyung wants is a happiness and love with Siwon by his side. Can he reach it eventually?

Author’s note: Oh, wow~! The comments I got for the previous chapter is very motivating~! So here it is: Chapter 2~!
Thank you and I hope you guys like this chapter too~!

Chapter 1

Collapse )
genki

How did I get my boyfriend? ShinMin, HeeMin oneshot

Author: ladyrevania
Pairings: ShinMin (one sided), HeeMin
Genre: high school AU
Rating: PG
Summary: Sungmin wants to confess.
A/N: This is my 2nd fic in english. I wanted to write something with Shindong (I found some really cute pics of him today ^__^) and HeeMin (because I love their kiss at Nanjing Super Show @@). I also have a school fic-obsessive-fetish and that's why it's a high school AU xD

"Yah, you moron, stop watching this guy! It's pathetic to stalk people!" Heechul, my best friend, told me a few days ago. He was right, I was an idiot. I should have done something a long time ago...

The Alphabet Essay K

Title: The Alphabet Essay
Pairings: Henry/changes everyday
Summery: Henry is given an assignment in school called ‘the alphabet essay’ everyday he must use the word he is given by his teacher in his home, at least three times and then he must do this for the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now can misunderstandings occurs from this seemingly innocent game?
Author: satuchomiss
Chapters: 11/26
Rating: PG-17
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H]
[I][Bonus][J][K]

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday I was sick :X
Link to K --> Kiss it better
Jonghyun

SHH #22

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk/Eunhae. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D

Fic Directory.
1. My Eyes Were Shut.

A/N2: Kind of a short chapter, but it explains a hell of a lot.^^
22. Wrong Objective.
Artemis fowl

[Oneshot] My fault

Name: My fault
Pairing: ZhouMi/KyuHyun (Qmi / Kyumi) , HenHae, KyuMin
Rating: PG 13
Type: Angst / First person, ZhouMi Pow
Summary: ZhouMi’s Feelings about KyuHyun comming back to Korea

My fault / oneshot

Notes:
OMG I’m not english speaker! And I know I have a lot of mistakes in grammar but I’m trying to practice :D
Thank you for read it.

Hae BlackWhite

rain in his sleep, tears on his pillow

Title: rain in his sleep, tears on his pillow

Pairing: Kyuhyun/???

Author: LTN/ElmersGlue128

Chapter: One-shot

Genre: angst, love, [high school verse]

Rating: PG-15

Words: 2,944

Summary: Kyuhyun thinks the other has chiseled abs underneath that shirt and almost has the urge to left it up to see for himself. Why not, he’s going to be dead within the next hour anyways.

Warning: CRUDE language at times, sensitive subjects (suicide/bullying/homosexuality)

Dedicated: to dawnofnewday for the 3 words: “sleep, pillow, rain” (that I somehow translated into dark, dreary, and depressing. I think I might’ve ruined one…or two of your favorite characters when I tried to write them T-T And, I swear I was writing pure fluff but this happened instead...Hae made me do it?)

Click here for KYU <3...

• ficcy

I've spoiled you people enough!

Here's the third and LAST chapter to the Leeteuk No More series. (Thank Heechul. Who was the one who kept bugging me about it.)

No more sequels. Nope. *dodges hate bombs and pleas for sequels*

Rebuild

Sequel to Haunting.

Title: Rebuild
Pairing: KangTeuk, SiHanChul, hints of other pairings
Rating: R-13
Summary: Jungsu and Kangin reunite. Disjointed moments of Jungsu’s return, from Heechul’s point of view.

Heechul smirks at Hankyung, “Don’t let the truth get out or the rest of the world that was offed by my personality will suddenly come declaring their undying love for me.” )

-

Haunting

Sequel to Leeteuk No More.

Title: Haunting
Pairing: KangTeuk, with slight KyuMin, EunHae, and SiHanChul
Rating: R-13
Summary: Jungsu Park has accepted that he is no longer Leeteuk of Super Junior, but the rest of the world has yet to move on from his memory loss.

“I wanted you to be away for your happiness, but you’re back and you’re haunting me. You don’t know how much it hurts to remember how we felt for each other, only to see your eyes bereft of them.” )

-

Leeteuk No More

Title: Leeteuk No More
Rating: PG
Pairing: KangTeuk, with hints of other pairings
Summary: Leeteuk encounters another accident. This time, he says goodbye.

There is no freedom in forgetting, Jungsu. The past haunts all who live. )

KiSung

Fanfic: Close-Open

Title: Close-Open
Author: </a></b></a>ai_sumairu 
Chapters: 9/?
Genre: Romance/Friendship
Pairings: KiSung, HenWook, EunHae, KyuMin, KangTeuk, HanChul, SiHan(?), EunMin & YeWook Friendship.
Disclaimer: I own the title and the story.
Author's Note: It's been a while, but now I'm back! And here's Chapter 9! ^-^ I hope you'll like this one! Please do comment and enjoy!

Chapter 1: Close-Open
Chapter 2: Teddy Bear
Chapter 3: I'm Back
Chapter 4: You'll See
Chapter 5: What To Do
Chapter 6: Little Help
Chapter 7a: Double Date
Chapter 7b: Double Date
Chapter 8: Love Problems

IT’S NOT LIKE WE WERE THINKING ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE... )
winter beb

The Super Junior Girls

So in honor of inkin_brushes finally finishing her hilarious Super Junior girls AU, I thought I’d take a crack at photo-shopping all the boys into girls XD (Kangin, Kibum, Siwon, and Hankyung excluded because…. well). I am happy with how most of them turned out. Opinions are welcome (and be gentle, I’m still new to Photoshop D:)

(I am not responsible for any laughed-up spleens)
Kangteuk

Gay Trip o7&o8

Title: Gay Trip
Length: Chapter o7&o8/??
Rating: Pg 13 for now
Genre: Attempted humor, crack
Authors:
[info]kuttbulle   & [info]cocosdot
Pairings: YunJae, KangTeuk, YooSu, EunHae and many more.
Disclaimer: We don't own any koreans, and not titanic. But I guess you already know that..
Summary: Jaejoong and Jungsu had seen forward to go on a cruise and meet hot chicks etc. But the thing they didn’t know was that their gay friend Heechul took them on a gay trip. And now they are stuck on the boat for another month.
Warnings for this chapter: Not written when on crack, so might be failed on the crack part...atleast we think part of it is funny, so enjoy. NOT BETA-ED!!! FAIL!ENGLISH!
A/N: Sorry for the delay......

Chapter o7

Chapter o8
슈퍼주니어 {sluts united}

(no subject)

Title: The Art Of Daring ("The art of seducation was passed down my family")
Fandom: Super Junior; DBSK, SHINee, SNSD (AU, !girls)
Pairing: Hankyung/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kibum/Donghae, Kangin/Eeteuk, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Eunhyuk/Junsu, background Yunho/Jaejoong, Jonghyun/Key
Rating: PG-13
Summary: "OKAY!" shrieked Eeteuk, trying desperately to pull Heechul down from the bed. "OKAY WE GET IT, YOU'RE SO HOT."

"I'M SO SO SO HOT HOT," shouted Heechul; Sungin cheered and then Heechul bounded off the bed and straight down onto Hankyung lying on her back on her quilt.

part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4