February 1st, 2009

Jaeho
  • elleyea

Who Could Ever Love A Demon?

Title: Who Could Ever Love A Demon
Chapter: 1/?
Author:  
elleyea 
Rating: PG-13 for language (Higher rated chapters will be noted)
Disclaimer:
If I owned any of these characters, they would be in my house, not my story.
Pairings: KiHae
Summery:  For thousands of years, the angels and the demons have been fighting with the humans usually being caught in the middle.  No one knows what started it.  But everyone knows that both lifestyles are exceedingly different, so they keep fighting.  A recent truce has come about between the King of demons and his council, and the angels.  Kibum, one of the strongest demons alive, is sent to the largest Angel academy as punishment for a prank of the demons' new king, Jaejoong.  He is sentenced to 100 years of teaching angels about the history of demons, a punishment no demon should be forced upon.
Ninety-seven years later, Donghae, an orphan human living in an orphanage, sprouts angel wings one night.  The next day he is swept off to the most reknowned angel school in all the world, Mount Holyoke.  Widely accepted by many people in the school, he feels he has finnally found his home.  That is, until something unexpected happens that only Kibum can help with....

A/N: Chapter One is posted!    So my computer's internet blew up.  It won't wireless connect with wireless or hard wire.  Apparently it might be the motherboard.  T_T  My poor baby is broken.  But I got an external hard drive and am now carrying around my stuff to the desk tops in the computer labs I go to.  Yes its depressing, but will be worked out eventually.

Prologue

Chapter 1

The Alphabet Essay B

Title: The Alphabet Essay
Pairings: Henry/changes everyday
Summery: Henry is given an assignment in school called ‘the alphabet essay’ everyday he must use the word he is given by his teacher in his home, at least three times and then he must do this for the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now can misunderstandings occurs from this seemingly innocent game?
Author: satuchomiss
Chapters: 2/26
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Comedy ish?
WARNING: Pure Crack
Disclaimer: I own no one
[A][B]

B -I'm from Canada that doesn't work on me
Bunny
  • jaeryun

He comes, He goes.

Title: He comes, He goes.  
Pairing: Kyumin 
Future pairing: ??
Side Pairing: KangTeuk, yewook, etc...
Rating: PG13 - PG16
Summary: SungMin is frustrated with KyuHyun's job at China. He's annoyed how KyuHyun keeps on coming back and going back there again. Will he wait for kyuhyun, or move on...?

Chapter 1
jaeryun.livejournal.com/11832.html

Chapter 2
jaeryun.livejournal.com/13398.html

Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Delivery System

Title: Delivery System
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 16 Message
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Zhou Mi, Donghae, Jaejoong
Rating: G
Word Count: 328
Summary: Donghae has a message to deliver and then gets one delivered to him
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
Bubbles at night

Raving, odes, and castles

3 100 Fic Challenges~ 

Title: Ode To Joy (Ryeowook)
Pairing: Sungmin / Ryeowook
Summary:
Sungmin is learning the piano and he sings to Ryeowook.

Title: I Don't Want To Rave
Pairing: Kibum / Kyuhyun
Rating: PG (Hints at sex + language)
Summary:
Donghae and Sungmin try to force Kibum into going raving. A phone call from Kyuhyun saves him.

Title: Castles
Pairing: Sungmin / Siwon
Summary:
Sungmin is determined to convince Siwon to get a real job.

Read all
here!

100 Fic Archive
here

^___^

Jonghyun

SHH #12

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D

1. My Eyes Were Shut.
2. Where Am I?
3. Don't Worry, It's Not Poisoned.
4. Nearing Midnight.
5. The Second Threat.
6. The Beach House.
7. Too Late to Speak.
8. Shouldn't You Be Asleep?
9. Heechul Is Spoiled.
10. Amplified Pain.
11. Or Worse.

12. New Teacher.
mami cantik

No Air

Genre : Romance

Rated : T

Pairing(s) : Kang-In/Eeteuk

A/N : A songfict insipred by Chris Brown’s song, ‘No Air’. This is yes, a songfict, because I think Mommy Teukie is Kang-In’s air and vice versa.

Summary : He was the leader, he could do many things at one time and do more next. He was able to do that—but was not able to do only one thing for himself. Eeteuk realized—he couldn’t lead himself. That’s why he needed Kang-In by his side.
On to the story!

http://gheethegoth.livejournal.com/1046.html
Taeyeon
  • jishu

A Cute Drink

Title: A Cute Drink
Theme: Set charlie # 29 Coffee, Tea or Me 30smiles 
Pairing/Characters: Yesung/Sungmin
Rating: Pg13
Dedicated to: ladyrevania 
Summary: In the morning, Yesung likes to drink coffee. Tea in the afternoon. Sungmin in the evening.

Link To A Cute Drink

Sungmin's Cuteness SeriesPairing
CutestSungmin/Henry
Cuteness AwardSungmin/Donghae
Ni Hen Ke AiSungmin/Zhoumi
Cute EarsSungmin/Eunhyuk
Cute GirlSungmin/Heechul
Cute ButtSungmin/Siwon
A Taste Of CutenessSungmin/Shindong
A Sucker For CutenessSungmin/Ryeowook
Looking Young and CuteSungmin/Eeteuk
Not Cute EnoughSungmin/Kibum

Kiss

FIC: The Necklaces

Hello everyone, I'm back with a small fic that I hope everyone enjoys. Thank you for all your support with my work, it means so much to me!

"The Necklaces"
By: Miracle Shining

PAIRING: HanHae, SiHae, SiHan
RATING: PG
GENRE: Bittersweet/Romance
LEGAL JUNK: Don't own or there would be FAR more HanHae action.
WARNINGS: Past character death
SUMMARY: There are times when you need to finally let go and still remember to hold on.

The Necklaces