January 30th, 2009

DO EXO 2

[FIC] That Was The Deal (oneshot)

Title: That Was The Deal
Author: svtstarlight
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst (WARNING: character death!)
Summary: Donghae ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time....

A/N: Inspired by remembering something my cousin witnessed years ago....with a bit of a twist. AND I FINALLY GOT TO WRITE SOMETHING WITH YESUNG AS A MAJOR CHARACTER. Yaaaaaaaay. *coughs*

Karma has a nasty habit of coming back to bite you in the ass...
Ryeowook :D

[Fanfic]Centripetal: Ch 21 + 22 + 23

Title -Centripetal
Pairing -Zhou Mi/Kyuhyun
Rating -PG so far
Disclaimer - you know, i know, we all know i do not own any of the idols you are about to encounter

sorry i've been gone
hopefully 3 chapters will make up for my absence???
hopefully they're good ones too
once again, i love you if you read this ^^
and at the request of mardigrasmaven , i will try my best to write more Momentum

Centripetal ch 21 - What did you accidentally think this time??

Centripetal ch 22 - That was a really bad thing to do.

Centripetal ch 23 - Watch as I make this entire academy bow down to us
Geng

SHH #10

Title: SHH.
Rating: R
Pairing: ShiHanChul/KyuChul/KyuHae/KyuMi/KangTeuk. *grins*
Summary: He is being kidnapped by murdering criminals. Or at least, that's what he assumes.
A/N: Roughly 80,000 words and growing, in an alternate universe. Basically they're all themselves, but Super Junior doesn't exist. It combines all genres really. So lets see what happens when one gets kidnapped in the dead of night to meet some unexplained fate. *EVIL LAUGH*

= CHANGE IN POV. (Might be a little confusing at first, but you'll get used to it. Just feel out the situation, and it's usually pretty obvious who's brain your in when reading.) :D
1. My Eyes Were Shut.
2. Where Am I?
3. Don't Worry, It's Not Poisoned.
4. Nearing Midnight.
5. The Second Threat.
6. The Beach House.
7. Too Late to Speak.
8. Shouldn't You Be Asleep?
9. Heechul Is Spoiled.

10. Amplified Pain.
Hanchul

(no subject)

Title: Love/War (18/?)
Fandom: Super Junior AU (Mafia)
Pairings: Siwon/Hankyung/Heechul (Hankyung/Heechul), Kyuhyun/Zhou Mi, Kibum/Donghae, Yehsung/Ryeowook, Kangin/Eeteuk, Tablo/Eunhyuk
Pairings in Chapter: Hankyung/Heechul, Yehsung/Ryeowook
Word Count: 3,317
Rating: PG-13
Summary: The Kim family and the Choi family are the two oldest families in Seoul: where other families have been born, grown, and then fell apart, they remain strong. Unfortunately, they are mortal enemies, and where one lives alongside the law, the other is beyond any control. It's up to the new generation of members to destroy the violence between them - even if it means destroying one family in the process.

Chapter 1 here.
Chapter 18 here.

Heart Problems - Part 39

Title: Heart Problems – Part 39

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )