January 12th, 2009

DO EXO 2

[FIC] The Love Triangle That Never Really Was (oneshot)

Title: The Love Triangle That Never Really Was (oneshot)
Author: svtstarlight
Genre: Angsty fluff? Sth like that.
Pairing: Hankyung/Donghae (ninja!ShiChul; unrequited KyuMi)
Summary: For jennchii who wanted something with jealous!Donghae. Donghae is jealous of Siwon's closeness to Hankyung and shows it. Siwon realises that he's not meant for Hankyung but for someone else; Zhou Mi thinks they're ALL idiots who need a good slap upside the head. *note* Zhou Mi is speaking in Chinese (Hankyung and Siwon are switching back and forth), the others in Korean, hence the difference in the names being used depending on who is doing the talking (and when).

On to the love triangle that never really was...

Heart Problems - 34

Title: Heart Problems – Part 34

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )
enigmatic

(no subject)

Aoi - B&W

Denial, Temptation, Humiliation [3/?]

Title: Denial, Temptation, Humiliation [3/?]

Author: sachikaoguri

Pairings: Eunhyuk/Donghae, Yesung/Ryeowook, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kangin/ Leeteuk

Rating: PG13

Words: 2862

Summary: No matter what, the Eunhae couple will be together in the end.

A/N: The action begins! In this chapter it’ll be much more interesting than the last one.

Chapter 3 )

agony

SuJu Challenge: 051. Alien

Title: Guard Duty
Fic: Super Junior 100 challenge # 34/100
Rating: PG
Characters: KyuHyun, Ryeowook
Universe: Mafia!Verse
Prompt: 051: Alien
Disclaimer: Not mine, not true.
Summary: Time for revenge, but someone has to make sure no one goes after Ryeowook. KyuHyun volunteers.
Writer's note: I saw this picture and went "Super Junior mafia!" And it stuck. Hashed out some things with reader_a, and now I know what everyone does. Most of my fics will be concerned with just those in the picture.
Note 2: Imagine my delight when it turned out that the people involved in the fight in the Super Show (before Don't Don) were in the Mafia! Next, of course, was to figure out where KyuHyun and Ryeowook had gone. This is the outcome of that insanity.
Note 3: This is concurrent with the next one, and may make more sense if you've read Separate Ways and
Reunion. If nothing else, you'll know who they mean by "Geng's latest."

Previously: Bad Judgment, Repercussions

Prompt list
Nick DC close up

Super Junior; Memory

Title: Memory
Fandom: Super Junior
Pairing: None outright (bg ShiHanChul)
Word Count: 2,736
Rating: PG-13/R-ish
Summary: Heechul needs to forget.
Genre: AU (Zombies!), Angst, Action
A/N: So, I wrote all that 12 Days of Christmas stuff… and I guess I finally overloaded my brain on fluff, because then I wrote this. It’s kind of filler, while I write my next big fic… it’s coming, I swear… I just have to… figure out where I’m going with it >.> Anyway, I’m very happy with this. Definitely a different writing experience. It was… intense. Anyway, enjoy ^^

Heechul tightened his grip on the steering wheel and increased his speed, rolling down the windows. It was getting hard to breathe.
fell in love with a starship captain
  • papered

far away, I guess you're somewhere under this sky

JungSul♥

(no subject)

Untitled (Suggestions? I have Unattainable Things so far~)
Kyumin & others; pg13; AU, romance, angst

Kyuhyun wangja isn't very excited about becoming the king. Even so, he doesn't bother trying to stop himself from being one since it's something that's been expected of him since the moment he was born. But when a certain male by the name of Lee Sungmin steps into his life, pleasing the ones around him doesn't seem so important anymore. Unbeknownst to Kyuhyun, the only thing he'll ever truly want will never become his; at least, not in this lifetime.

birthday fic for miljnte + I've always wanted to write a historic themed fic for kyumin XD && special thanks to my beta, cartoon_news

A/N: sorry for being away for so long...something happened and i only got home yesterday :/

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

ps. gee is so addicting, it's not even funny.

Collapse )
smile

Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever (or was it the other way around?)

Title: Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever (or was it the other way around?)
Author: volatileflame
Chapter(s): one-shot/ficlet
Pairing(s): HanHae
Genre: fluff
Rating: G
Disclaimers: as shocking as it may sound – no. i clearly do not own.
Summary: HanKyung has a cold, and DongHae takes it upon himself to make him better

A/N: inspired by my own cold

"ACHOO!"
bridge

Super Junior 100, prompt 39, 40

Super Junior 100
Title: Proud.
Prompt: 039. All the people
Pair: Hankyung / Donghae.
Word count: 350-ish.
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Hankyung is proud of his dongsaeng.

Progress: 46/100

Fakie1

Super Junior 100
Title: Pyjamas.
Prompt: 040. Skin
Pair: Shindong / Kyuhyun
Word count: 500-ish.
Disclaimer: Still don’t own.
Summary: Kyuhyun finds out something about Shindong that he doesn’t even want to know.
Progress: 47/100

Fakie2

Main table
Joji

You Are the Music in Me

Title: You Are the Music in Me
Author/Artist: jojibear
Pairing/Characters: Kibum/Donghae
Rating: G
Disclaimer/claimer: I, sadly, do not own Super Junior or any the members. I do, however, own the universe of Resopré, the universe in which this story is set in.
Summary: Donghae's lullaby is Kibum's ground.

{Kibum never let go of that shred of sanity, even when he became swept up in the big adult world and he rushed hither and thither, always at one job or another.}