January 5th, 2009

Timeless, Chapter one: Sihan fic

Title: Timeless (chapter 1)
Author: Melodyxharmony
Rating: Um....PG-ish? More angst will build up in later chapters.
Pairing(s): Sihan. Some SiChul.
Summary: A fic based on the Zhang Li Yin's Timeless MVs. My overactive imagination of how those events came to be.
Disclaimer: I don't own the Suju boys. -sob- Nor do I own content from the Timeless MVs. This is fiction. :D

Alright guys, this is my first-ever stab at fanfiction. Very short chapter to begin with. Dx Dunno how it will all go!
---------------
Collapse )
[Donghae/Eunhyuk] ¤ Sweet Nothings

[FANFICTION] All For That

TITLE: All For That
AUTHOR: inuvampy
BETA: jenluvskat
RATED: NC-17
GENRE: Humor
PAIRING: [Donghae/Eunhyuk] Featuring: Kangin/Eeteuk, Siwon/Heechul, Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Yesung/Ryeowook, Sunmi/Sohee, Yoona/Taeyeon, Mithra/Tablo
SEQUEL TO: All For It
FIC BANNER: Made by me for fanfic promotion!
SUMMARY: Donghae got his it in return for that.
WARNING: Mpreg!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: It's been years since I posted up 'All For It... and I'm really sorry about the wait. I had random bouts of writer's block and sometimes life decided it was a good idea to fuck with me. I'm sure you know how it is. I have a feeling this wont be as funny as 'All For It' but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

It's also a good idea to read 'All For It' before reading this one. *points to the SEQUEL TO link* This fic mentions some shit that happened in that one a few times xD Don't want anybody to be lost now.

I also mention candy bar brands somewhere in the middle of this fic. I linked to the candy for those who have never heard of the brands, just in case.

Another thing. I know the ending sucks xD But there wont be another sequel. See how long it took me to do this one? Yeah... not again. But you are free to do it for me if you want ;D I don't mind~ You just gotta let me know, because I would totally read it lol ♥

One more thing. Somehow this fic was deemed too big by ElJay so it's split into two parts... you can find the link to the second part at the end of the chapter.

Comments will be disabled in part one and enabled in part two.

( Thick hot air circulated heavily throughout the room. )

Cross-posted at hyukhae
Comments are greatly looked forward to ♥~
Leeteuk

(no subject)

Title: What Wookie Wants
Pairing: Yewook, Henwook, Yehenwook,
Rating: R
Genre: Angst/Romance
Summary: Ryewook loved Yesung, but he wanted Henry.

http://sheepieluv.livejournal.com/tag/wookie

A/N: My first attempt at a threesome. I really had no idea where I was going when I started this and it turned out a lot different than I thought. It’s a companion to A Very Suju Christmas which can be found here but it can stand alone as a one shot. I hope you like it and can forgive my run on sentences and not real sentences. Comments are love!
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Repays You 15/?

Title: When Life Repays You
Main Pairing: Kyumin
Side Pairings: Eunhae, Yewook, Hanchul, Kangteuk
Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own Super Junior...when they go up for sale I'll buy them!
Summary: Sungmin hasn't contacted his friends or family in three years. His abusive boyfriend has kept him under his control and Sungmin no longer has the energy to fight back. When he meets someone who changes his life, is it for the better or for the worse? Will Sungmin break out of the vicious hold of his boyfriend or will the hold break him?

Chapter 15

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Violence Warning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Violence Warning
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Violence Warning
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

ITunes ♥ Drabbles

Title: Alone Again
Author: satuchomiss
Rating: G
Pairings: KibumXFear?
Summary: Kibum has nothing more to say then Goodbye.
Author's Note: I Don't Own Anyone of these characters XD SM does.

Collapse )

Title: Eeteuk ♪
Pairings: EeteukXEveryone?
Summary: Eeteuk Knows it's all worth it.
Author's Note: I Don't Own Anyone of these characters XD SM does

Collapse )

Title: This is How he Feels
Pairings: HanGengXSUJUMXHeechul
Summary: Hangeng is confused & Happy

Collapse )

Title: Gone & Okay
Rating: PG
Pairings: HeechulXHangeng
Summary: Heechul is always Heechul.

Collapse )
Random: Type of Girl

Fic: Curing Boredom

Title: Curing Boredom
Author: dizzy_grace
Claim: General Fandom
Prompt: 38 Tonight
Fandom: Super Junior and DBSK
Characters: Zhou Mi, Junsu
Word Count: 383
Summary: Junsu is bored, very bored
Notes/Warnings: So one day in my boredom where I was stuck without access to anything remotely entertaining I started coming up with an AU for Super Junior and DBSK. I assigned them all mutant powers and put them in a school with LSM as director. This is that universe.

Master Post with links to all the fics and a list of character powers.
welcome home yunho junsu

If You Only Knew: Chapter 1

Title: If You Only Knew Chapter 1
Author: happilyinsane13
Rating: PG-13 for swearing, future violence, and possible future sexual innuendo
Genre: Mystery/Suspense, Romance
Pairing: Anya/Donghae
Summary: Donghae finds Anya on the streets of Seoul leading a poor life. After confronting her he finds out she was attacked after she left the first time and lost her memory. He secretly takes her in with Super Junior M's help to take care of her until they can find out what happened to her. Unfortunatly, the one who attacked Anya is still out there, and will not let her get away so easily this time.

You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
tonyan_lakers

If I Kissed You, Would You Be Mad?

Title: If I Kissed You, Would You Be Mad?
Author: ich_heisse_kai
Pairing: Hanry
Rating: pg-13

Length: chaptered (5 of about 25)
Warning: boyxboy love, kissing, incest
Overall Summary: Henry is an average high school student with one problem: he is in love with a boy, and not just any boy at that. He is madly in love with the boy who is to become his brother.
Chapter Summary:
“Ask Heechul or Siwon. They’ll tell you. They’d also tell you I almost hit a car, just about destroyed mine parking the dang thing, and completely scarred a waitress.”
Disclaimer: Oh, it turns out i do own characters!!!! Kuan and Yon. everyone else, though, belongs to themselves  :)

[Chapter 1]    [Chapter 2]    [Chapter 3]    [Chapter 4]   

[Model] Chinese Garden

Fic: Heechul Made Us Gay (R)

Title: Heechul Made Us Gay
Fandom: Super Junior & TRAX
Pairing: Heechul/Jungmo & Heechul/Jay
Rating: R (for language and ghei-ness)
Summary: Heechul wants to kiss Jungmo on stage. Jay protests. Heechul figures out why.

( The moment Heechul caught the flicker of jealousy in Jay's eyes, everything made sense. Smirking, he pulled Jungmo's head towards him and kissed his open mouth. )
enigmatic

(no subject)

title: in between life and death
pairing: shichul, eventual shihan
genre: supernatural, drama, romance
rating: pg13
summary: when heechul dies, he chooses to stay in between life and death. worried for shiwon, he tries to find someone who would be able to mediate for the two of them; someone who would be able to pass on his last goodbye. however, heechul will find that saying goodbye isn't as easy as he thinks it's going to be.

chapter 1 || chapter 2

chapter 3