January 4th, 2009

• cho_min

Some (not-so) pretty doodles^^

Hey-a^^
I've been hanging around the community for a while now, but I promised myself that I wouldn't post any of my fics until I went through the archive and read some other people's fics first. This is, unfortunately taking quite a while, 'cause there are so many fics and they're all so awesome. I just realized, though, that I never promised myself I wouldn't post any art until I finished, so lucky you, you get to see some of my doodles. (yay!)

Also, I'm computerly challenged, so if the cut didn't work, I apologize, and I'll do my best to fix it >< (thanks^^)

Collapse )

chunsleepy

(no subject)

Pink , blue and everything related.

Pairing:  Kyuhyun/Sungmin, Kangteuk.

Sungmin is just an average guy, struggling with work, parents’ expectations and hopes one day to find the one for him.

Disclaimer: The usual, don’t own Super Junior but if only I could. 

Chapter 4

Collapse )
kyuminlove

Kyumin - When Life Repays You 14/?

Title: When Life Repays You
Main Pairing: Kyumin
Side Pairings: Eunhae, Yewook, Hanchul, Kangteuk
Disclaimer: Sadly, I do not own Super Junior...when they go up for sale I'll buy them!
Summary: Sungmin hasn't contacted his friends or family in three years. His abusive boyfriend has kept him under his control and Sungmin no longer has the energy to fight back. When he meets someone who changes his life, is it for the better or for the worse? Will Sungmin break out of the vicious hold of his boyfriend or will the hold break him?

Chapter 14

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Violence Warning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Violence Warning
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Violence Warning
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Ten Ficlets from Itunes Meme

TITLE: Boredom Ficlets

Pairing: Henhae,Hanbum,Kangteuk,Kyuwook,Eunmin,Eunhae, Heeteuk,ShiChul,Kyumi, Kihae

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Crack

Rating: PG

Length: hnnn….10 ficlets

Warning: Unbetaed

A/N: This is a collection of ficlets generated from some Itunes Meme..sorry for the poor quality due to time constraints. Some of the  fics are pure WEIRDNESS (I apologize in advance)…it was fun doing this though…very stimulating for the brain…you should try it too!!!!

iTunes meme
1) Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2) Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random.
3) For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand: you start when it starts, and no lingering afterward; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping songs either; you have to take what comes by chance!)
4) Do 10 of these, then post.

THE CRAZINESS STARTS HERE

Hangeng

Fanfic:KyuMi

Title: A New Year's Wish
Type: Drabble. It's a lot shorter than the first fic I wrote.
Pairing: Zhou Mi and KyHyun
Summary: Kyu Hyun is confused on where he stands with Zhou Mi. He wishes for the New Year, their relationship can be more permanent.
AN: I wrote this at 1am while I was stuck in an airport in Japan. Sorry if it's a lttle off.

Collapse )
DongWoo-cute tongue

100 fic Challenge-Prompt 087

Title:Belief
Prompt:Challenge 087
Pairing:Sungmin/Eunhyuk friendship;mentioned eunhae
Rating:pg13, just in case
Warning:mentions of noncon
Summary:Sungmin's been acting odd, and Eunhyuk speaks with him about it...
Disclaimer:...I don't own them. Never will...never have...::looks around and sighs::I swear...why are lawyers holding me at gunpoint over the fact that I want to own them...?? I will soon, btw...hehe::sees them coming back and runs away::

a/n-For all of those who have read my 5 part Challenge series, this is actually a companion piece to it. You may want to read it if you haven't, because, while I tried to make it stand alone and easily understandable, I can't promise that it will be...

fake to fic

sw - jedi rey
  • alfiri

(no subject)

Title: Just Two
Pairing: HanChul (Hangeng/Heechul)
Genre: Romance, a bit of angst maybe.
Words: 488
Disclaimer: I own no one.
Summary: For once, Hangeng meets someone he doesn't like and Heechul meets someone he really loves.
A/N: I don't know, it's kinda weird. Written during a very boring History class. It's also really short. And un-beta'd!

It took Hangeng two seconds to realize that Heechul was a bitchy, obnoxious princess.
DO EXO 2

[FIC] Survivor's Guilt - Chapter 6

Title: Survivor's Guilt
Chapters: 6/?
Author: svtstarlight
Warning: mention of death/plane crash
Summary: Han Geng and Zhou Mi are left feeling survivor's guilt after the rest of SJ-M perish in an airplane crash close to Christmas. (Hankyung and Zhou Mi return to Korea; Kibum blows up and breaks down...) *note* I'm using Han Geng's Korean name while he's in Korea for this part of the fic...

A/N: For innocently_hot, who wanted a fic where Han Geng DIDN'T die. *sheepish smile*

Chapter 1 // Chapter 2 // Chapter 3 // Chapter 4 // Chapter 5

Chapter 6 this way...

The Cell Cycle

Title: The Cell Cycle Suju style
Rating: PG-13
Parings: Shichul (main), ninjas!
Summary/ Wat I want to say to explain why I wrote this: You don't have to know the details of the cell cycle but cookies to anyone who can make connections (or a fanfic request). This is the product of too much biology. Starts off at trainee times and yea till now-ish i guess.
Btw there are two parts cuz livejournal said it was too big.
fantasylove4ev.livejournal.com/12424.html
fantasylove4ev.livejournal.com/12715.html#cutid1 

love letter

Finished suju 100 fanfics challenge!!!

And so, with this update from the past days, I am officially done with the super junior 100 fanfics challenge!!!

Collapse )

Title-"I like you. I like you. I like you."
Pairing-Kyumin (WC)
Rating-PG
Prompt-96-"I like you. I like you. I like you."
Progress-96/100
Words-305
Disclaimer-Not mine.

Collapse )

Title-Glasses
Pairing-KangTeuk
Rating-PG
Prompt-97-glasses
Progress-97/100
Words-215
Disclaimer-Not mine!

Collapse )

Title-Soothing
Pairing-YehWook
Rating-PG
Prompt-98-soothing
Progress-98/100
Words-216
Disclaimer-Again, not mine

Collapse )

Title-apples
Pairing-EunHae
Rating-PG
Prompt-99-apples
Progress-99/100
Words-266
Disclaimer-Still not mine.
Collapse )

Title-Regrets
Pairing-ShiHanChul
Rating-PG
Prompt-100-regrets
Progress-100/100!!!!
Words-256
Disclaimer-Finally, still not mine.

Collapse )

Thanks for sticking with me all the way!!!

Heart Problems - 32

Title: Heart Problems – Part 32

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )