November 19th, 2008

Darkness Eyes

this is crack-tasticly awesome X333

While I was reading Vampire Knight yaoi, I happened to come upon this wonderful Create Your Own Fairytale thing.

So me and my SJ fangirl mind concocted this work of cracktastic beauty for everyone here to read XDDD

I promise I'll post my finished fanfictions as soon as I can, for those of you who requested from me or were promised that I would finish a fic soon.

For now, enjoy this lmao-worthy fic-thing :333

Title: A Play on Fairytales
Rating: G
Genre: Fantasy + Romance + Crack
Starring: Yesung, Shiwon, Heechul, Ryeowook. Kibum, and Sungmin
Pairing: Shiwon + Yesung

Collapse )
[only know my voice] kiri

Simple Dreams - Drabble (Jaehae)

Title: Simple Dreams
Author: kayjayloves
Pairing: Jaehae
Band: DBSK/THSK/TVXQ; Super Junior
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Don't own these guys, just my interpretations of them.

Synopsis: Donghae’s still suspended in childhood, sixteen and boyish. (he hangs onto hope like Jaejoong still hangs on to tone-deaf worries.)

Comments: Written for yomi_chan305 as a bday gift~
Smile

FICLET: Silver

Hello everyone, just thought I'd post a little HanHae ficlet I churned out in five minutes. Hope everyone enjoys and thank you!

"Silver" (A ficlet)
By: Miracle Shining

RATING: G
PAIRING: HanHae
GENRE: Romance
LEGAL JUNK: Don't own obviously, otherwise far more HanHae action.
SUMMARY: Donghae awaits a gift of silver.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Inspired by a series of things, including "One" by U2, a beautiful Akame vid on Youtube and the fact I'm feeling unusually romantic today, which is weird. Enjoy!

Silver
「18+」: all dangerous beasts look cuddly.

(no subject)

next time, i'll even let you hear it
210 words. pg-13.
— Super Junior; Kangin/Heechul.

author dailysky.
summary i thought they said courage is at the bottom of this bottle. i shrug and say well, i drank the whole thing and i only found more loneliness.
notes for polyurethane. from this.
disclaimer super junior © sm entertainment.

( he'd start off singing too loudly, words slurred, licking his lips excessively. )

Manly Boys' Night Out Final Chapter Part 2

Title: Manly Boys' Night Out
Length: 4 chapters
Author: fantasylove4ev
Rating: PG-13
Genre: crack, attempted humour, stuff, crossover fandoms
Summary: Kangin decides that he wants a night out with the manly boys of Suju & DBSK to show that they were top. How will it all work out when they're trying to hide it out from their 'wives'.
A/N: I finally kept my promise! Hope you guys will like this, and try to understand if your favorite pairing didnt show up much. there really are a lot of couples in here ...
http://fantasylove4ev.livejournal.com/11837.html#cutid1

Heart Problems - 15

Title: Heart Problems – Part 15

Author: Me! (2theChangmin)

Pairing: Heechul/Zhou Mi (hints at others)

Rating: PG-13 (for language)

Summary: Heechul may have feelings for his new class mate. Either that or he has some kind of weird disease that causes random heart palpitations. Since the new class mate in question happens to be a guy, he’s hoping it’s the latter.

Collapse )